Re zero:The Witch Boy startin...

De MCPELuisTuican

It was another normal day for Klarion, spending his time around the Light's base after spreading chaos. Howev... Mai multe

Bio
Chapter 1:What the carp is this!?
Chapter 2:Deathstroke was better!
Chapter 3:Does no one in this mansion has any manners?
Chapter 4:Show them, Teekl!
Chapter 5:You know, I might start enjoying politics!
Chapter 6:All I see is baby magic!

Chapter 7:What a disgustig order you are

766 37 10
De MCPELuisTuican

Klarion looked down with a smirk at the Witch Cultists that found all their spells useless against his barrier. This only seemed to enrage them as they threw variations of fire spells at him.

The Witch Boy yawned at their attempt to harm him. As he did so dark crimson flames were shot from his mouth overpowering the array of enemy spells and burning the cultists to ash.

Teekl:Meow.

Klarion:Yes. I feel it too, Teekl. What might a spirit do here?

Klarion descended upon the village as he saw the villagers crying, rioting around, laughing and many others. As an answer to that the Lord of Chaos openly laughed.

Klarion:Seems like those sad bags of flesh had some rufe mind interference!

Teekl:Meow!

Klarion scoffed at his familiar,but had to admit she did raise a good point. He raised his hand in a dismissive manner as an consequence.

Klarion:Yes. Yes. I suppose we might still need them.

The elemental being of chaos snapped his fingers and all the villagers fell diwn uncounscious. However, the interference with their mind was destroyed.

He heard angry yelling behind him and turned to see ten people of different ages and genders, all of them wearing robes of the Witch Cult. They seemed to be in a frenzy of some sort.

Man 1:You! How dare you do that to the faithful followers of the Witch!?

Woman 1:Even taking away the illumination brought to the poor misguided ships of this village!

Man 2:We, the Ten Fingers, shall not stand for this! Purge the heretic!

Klarion seemed completly uninteresed and unshaken by their curses against him. On his shoulder Teekl rolled herr eyes.

Yes, the cat rolled her eyes. She's just that talented.

Spells were once again casted against him, this time not only of fire, but earth and wind as well. It was a rather good combination, for a bunch of lunatic mortals.

However, it proved to be futile. Klarion stepped from the dust raised by the attacks with Teekl on his shoulder, both of them unharmed.

Man 3:Impossible! How could you survive our combined array of spells! Our love should have already estinguished an heretic brat such as you!

Klarion:So you want spells, huh? Edolpxe!

Klarion spoke inverse, his speech having an strange echo to it like it was made by some sort of machine. The Ten Fingers's bodies glew a red aura and soon violently exploded.

Even though he did that, ot was unecessary. As an Lord of Chaos Klarion had no need for invcantations to use magic. It was just his way of mocking other magic users, like he did with the Poor Little Witch so much time ago.

Klarion:Ah, good times...

He never thought he'd actually miss those Justice Brats. First thing after he's finished here is to mess with them for old time's sake.

Teekl:Meow!

Klarion:The forest again? Honestly, why are these people so obsessed with that place.

From up in the mansion the residents that were there had their jaws dropped at the shown of power Klarion had just demonstrated. They knew he was strong, but...

Ram:...Damn.

Elsa:That was rather a show, no?

Meili:The mister is THAT strong!? Phew...We got lucky.

Elsa:That we did, my dear Meili. That we did. On the subject, shouldn't you go help your friend?

Ram:You've got quiet a large mouth for a lowly crminal.

Elsa:Ara? I was just trying to make conversation.

Ram:That aside...An Archibishop might be present. Maybe I should...

Beatrice:Don't bother, I suppose.

Ram widened her eyes in momental shock at hearing that voice. She turned around, and sure enough, Beatrice was there with a book in hand.

Ram:Beatrice-sama? It's quiet rare to see you outside of your library.

Beatrice:Who can read a book with this much noise around?

Ram:What you just said before...You meant that Klarion would be able to take care of an Archibishop by himself?

Beatrice:That too, but you can't do anything even if you want to, I suppose.

Ram:What do you mean?

Beatrice:The barrier he set around is absurdly strong. No one van get in, but we can't get out either. Not even Roswal or Bubby would be able to take it down, I suppose.

Ram:...What!? Not even...

Elsa:Ara...He just gets more interesting, doesn't he?

Klarion found the hideout of the Witch Cult with the help of Teekl. He managed to murder most of the cultists in various gruesome ways. Only one remained.

He was an pale sickly looking man with green hair and black eyes. His name was Betelgeuse Romance-Conti.

Klarion:Okay, I'm gonna ask again. And I really hate repeating myself! So this Witch of Envy, Satella...

Betelgeuse:Silence! Don't dare utter the name of my goddess, heretic!

Klarion:Are all of you guys on record or something!?

Betelgeuse:Ah, why did you need to come!? We were waiting for that half-elf girl to see if she was a suitable vessel for our gracious Witch!

Klarion:Oh, so now you just go an want to take people's toys without permission!

Betelgeuse:It doesn't matter what you say, I will be blessed by the Witch's love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love!

The madman began to hit his head on the ground repetadly. He raised again, twisting his head and hugging himself.

Betelgeuse:Love! I will bring this world to the love of the Witch. A new order of love! Love! Love! Love! Love!

Klarion actually has show an disgusted face at this. Love, and emotions in general, were a cause of chaos. Something that it feed on.

Yet, this guy brought something so chaotic as a readon of order. He was just so cheap knock-off of a Lord of Order. Teekl stared at her master, her eyes shining red as a sign that the other Lords of Chaos were listening and agreeing with him.

The message given by his sisters and brothers was clear...Teach this bitch his place.

Betelgeuse:Love!

Klarion saw twenty dark forms of hands heading towards. However, they stopped right in front of the frowning Lord of Chaos. When his face morphed into a large grin Betelgeuse was unexpectedly thrown back in a large rock.

Betelgeuse:Eh...

Klarion:You like to throw people around?

Klarion clentched hus hand and began moving it violetly, Betelgeuse's bidy following the movements. He was smashed into dirt, rick and trees as Klarion laughed hysterically.

Klarion:Can't blame you! It's fun!

Betelgeuse:Ul Dona!

Betelgeuse raused a dome of earth around him to at least minimize the impact. However, Klarion changed strategies at that very moment.

A red construct of a mance appeared in Klarion's hands and he jumped towards the dome. Sensing danger, Betelgeuse used the Unseen Hands to push himself back right as the mance smashed through the dome.

Klarion:Aww, you dodged!

Betelgeuse:Al Dona!

An large wave of sediments was sebd towards Klarion with the cast of the spell, burying the Witch Boy deep underground with great force. Thinking the job done Betelgeuse summoned rwo large Unseen Hands which covered his body and shoot him through the sky.

Betelgeuse:Now to fin...

However, Betelgeuse stopped talking with himself as ge heard a loud rumble. He looked down to see the mountain split open snd from it levitatet and unharmed, but enraged Klarion with his hands glowing red.

Klarion:Where do you think you're going, you old fart!?

The red magic shot towards Betelgeuse morphinf in two large clawef hands. Betelgeuse was shocked when ut caught his unseen hands and broke through them.

Betelgeuse:Impossible! Impossible! Impossible! Impo....

However, the Archibishop of Sloth got no more words as the claws ripped him to shreds. The magic constructs dissapeared, Klarion clapping his hands in satisfaction.

Klarion:And that's over with!

Teekl:Meow!

Klarion:Huh!? He's a spirit!? Wait...Didn't I know that already?

Klarion scratched his chin im wounder. Because of how chaotic his mind is sometimes he tends to forget certain things.

Betelgeuse tried possesing Klarion. However, he couldn't withstand the mass of pure cosmic energy, the Lord of Chaos's true form and his very soul was destroyed.

Klarion:Eh, same thing! Heh, he really thought he could procreate me.

Teekl:Meow!

Klarion:You know what ai meant!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

30K 999 74
A list of story ideas you all might like. I might start them in the near future. Most of them are crossovers.
8.8K 110 37
Demons from another realm comes from their home to get another human exchange student, but what they didn't know was this human was gonna change thei...
51K 954 17
Subaru a boy forgotten by the world has reached his lowest point. His contracted spirit betrayed him. Tortured by his own friends And wants to die B...
76 2 1
The cast had just finished watching the events of arc 4. Suddenly, the screen starts to show them 6 years into the future where Subaru had to leave L...