Rulers of the Soaring Sea ||...

By PC_Clicker

Instead of Valka being taken away, why not the whole Haddock family? As a result, Snotlout becomes the new he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

138 4 0
By PC_Clicker

Over a day or two, Astrid and Luna started to bond very easily.

The first step, let the rider obey their dragon on where to go, but only on land because Astrid is too scared to fly just yet.

Next, two bonds must share one such as halves of the first which Astrid resists puking because she doesn't want to disappoint anyone.

Lastly, have the rider and dragon in the same room.

This means that Astrid and Luna must share a room during slumber.

Astrid started to get on board with her surroundings.

But, this is just the beginning.

There are more ways to do it soon.

~~~~~

Dawn broke slumber and every dragon is getting ready for their new day.

Astrid, knowing that she was in the same room as Luna, started to warm up to get ready for the day.

She had a feeling that someone might be present in her way.

Speaking of the word present,

"Good morning, Astrid."

Hiccup walks into their cave greeting the blonde.

"Morning, Hiccup."

Astrid spoke back.

"Ready to start your new day?"

He asked.

"Sure. I need to wake up Luna first, then we get to start."

She replied.

Hiccup smiled before leaving for his morning flight.

"Luna, it's time to wake up."

Astrid said waking the Light Fury up.

Luna groans as she opens her eyes and gives her a 'really' look.

"Come on, girl. We've got a whole day ahead of us."

The blonde said and the white dragon gives in and joined her.

Astrid mounts Luna as she trusts her not to let her fall and fly off after the boys.

Hiccup is glad to see them settling in with the new environment before they turn to race into the tunnels.

Afterward, Astrid sits at the edge of a cliff when Hiccup comes to serve her his father's squid stew.

The blonde seemed to be enjoying the breakfast as dragons swarmed around and followed the alpha.

"What are they doing?"

Astrid asked.

"The dragons are following the alpha for their feeding time."

Hiccup answered.

"That got me thinking, how come you and your parents understand dragons?"

"Let's just say that the Alpha gave us a gift because I was chosen to end the three-hundred-year war."

"Really?"

"As what he told us. He didn't tell us when or how, he only told us the prophecy."

Astrid looks up sadly.

"I wish... I wish I would have the same as you."

Her words hit him like a Catastrophic Quaken hitting the ground.

Hiccup hoped that he would help her.

Little did he know that he could, and the only need to do is to speak to the elder.

Speaking of the elder, he heard a slow and deep voice ringing into the massive frozen walls.

"Hiccup..."

The said boy looks around knowing that it's the alpha.

"Alpha?"

He muttered in question.

"Come to me... With the maiden..."

Those are his words.

"What was that, Hiccup?"

Astrid asked nervously at the roar.

"It was the alpha. He wishes to speak with us."

He answered before carefully dragging the surprised maiden across the sanctuary.

"Don't worry, he's a gentle giant protecting the dragons. I promise."

Hiccup said, but Astrid is still nervous about the consequences.

~~~~~

The great Bewilderbeast opens his eyes upon Hiccup and Astrid approaches him.

The boy bows at the alpha in respect while the maiden follows behind.

"Dear Alpha, you wish to speak with us, yes?"

Hiccup asked the alpha in Dragonese whereas Astrid couldn't understand what was happening.

"I do. I have a word for the maiden."

Said the alpha.

"Astrid the alpha wishes to speak with you."

Hiccup said to Astrid as he helps her approach the alpha without falling off the edge.

Once she was in front of him, she gave him a nervous smile.

"Is there anything I could help with?"

She asked.

Without answering, he breathes out a cold most into her face which shivers her spine.

The next few seconds later, she started to smell and hear things strongly, and her blind vision started to see lines.

Every colorful line.

With the alternate way to 'see', she landed her eyes on Hiccup to see his green lines.

She is unaware that she temporarily has a left red eye.

"How are you?"

Hiccup asked.

"I... I can see."

She answered the boy and he was shocked.

Astrid looks back at the alpha.

"Thank you, I guess..."

She said.

"You must be by his side to aid him in war."

The alpha replied.

She is speechless upon hearing the great dragon, but she went confused upon hearing his words.

She looks back at Hiccup who gave her a shrug.

No matter the outcome, she must aid him in the mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 44
What if Hiccup had left after being chosen to kill the Monstrous Nightmare. After three years of being presumed dead and freeing dragons from in and...
11.3K 289 27
What if Hiccup left Berk when he won the chance to kill a dragon all those years ago? Six years after Hiccups mysterious disappearance, a new Chief...
1.5K 103 11
Astrid's life had been shoved off a cliff without a parachute. When she's at rock bottom a thump in the night might just bring light at the end of th...
17.5K 389 15
How would the story go if Hiccup had been taken by Cloudjumper instead of Valka? What if Hiccup was raised by the dragons, in the ice sanctuary, for...