Naruto Oneshots + Imagines

By sentpri

Self-explanatory, contains character x character and character x reader. Requests are open. Enjoy! More

Teardrops (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino)
Hair (Kakashi Hatake x Fem!Reader) (NSFW)
Moonlight (Gaara x Reader)
My Queen (Yamato x Reader)
Who? (Might Guy x Reader)
Wanted (Kakashi Hatake x Might Guy)
Waiting Game (Neji Hyuga x Reader)
The Diary (Rock Lee x Reader)
Scary (Temari x Reader)
Antagonistic (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino) (NSFW)
Truth Or Dare (Shikamaru Nara x Reader) (NSFW)
Like Lovers Do (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino)
Slow Dancing In The Dark (Kakashi Hatake x Might Guy) (NSFW)
When I Wake (Kakashi Hatake x Reader)
Pink Bubblegum (Kakashi Hatake x Fem!Reader) (NSFW)
Bloody Valentine (Obito Uchiha x Fem!Reader) (NSFW)
Control (Kakashi Hatake x Yamato) (NSFW)
Casual (Kakashi Hatake x Mei Terumi)
Rain (Iruka Umino x Reader)
Still Missing (Sakura Haruno x Sasuke Uchiha)
Break-Ups (Kakashi Hatake x Minato Namikaze)
The Moth And The Flame (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino)
Perfume (Shikamaru Nara x Temari)
When The Smoke Clears (Sasori x Deidara)
Complications (Itachi Uchiha x Deidara)
Under The Mask (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino)
Then, There's You (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino)
Plus One (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino) (NSFW)
Monster (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino)
Rising Action (Shikamaru Nara x Naruto Uzumaki)
Stupid (Kakashi Hatake x Anko Mitarashi)
Twilight (Kakashi Hatake x Obito Uchiha) (NSFW)
Hush Hush (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino)
Home (Kakashi Hatake x Yamato)
Teachers (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino) (NSFW)
Cracks (Kakashi Hatake x Might Guy)
Polaroid (Kakashi Hatake x Yamato)
Exes (Kakashi Hatake x Fem!Reader) (NSFW)
Always (Kakashi Hatake x Might Guy)
Ten Years (Gaara x Rock Lee)
Sapphire & Gold (Kisame Hoshigaki x Itachi Uchiha)
First Times (Kakashi Hatake x Might Guy) (NSFW)
Memento Mori (Shikamaru Nara x Temari)
Friday Nights (Kakashi Hatake x Iruka Umino) (NSFW)
Single (Kiba Inuzuka x Kankuro)
Take Care (Kakashi Hatake x Might Guy) (NSFW)
Lovesick (Kakashi Hatake x Might Guy) (NSFW)
Jealous (Kakashi Hatake x Fem!Reader) (NSFW)
Us (Kakashi Hatake x Yamato) (NSFW)
To Good To Be True (Kakashi Hatake x Reader) (NSFW)
Cat & Mouse (Kakashi Hatake x Reader)
Rainy Days (Kakashi Hatake x Might Guy)
Fresh (Kakashi Hatake x Fem/Omega!Reader) (NSFW)
Comfortable (Kakashi x Fem/Omega!Reader) (NSFW)
Obvious (Kakashi Hatake x Anko Mitarashi)
Love Strategist (Shikamaru x Ino)
Like This (Kakashi Hatake x Might Guy) (NSFW)
Groomsmen (Iruka Umino x Yamato)
Snowfall (Kakashi Hatake x Yamato) + (Ino Yamanaka x Sai)
To Be Selfish (Kakashi Hatake x Fem!Reader) (NSFW)
Self Conscious (Kakashi Hatake x Fem!Reader) (NSFW)
Against His Better Judgment (Kakashi Hatake x Obito Uchiha)
Not Anymore (Kakashi Hatake x Obito Uchiha) (NSFW)
Terrible, Terrible (Kakashi Hatake x Fem!Reader) (NSFW)

Ruin My Life (Kakashi Hatake x Might Guy) (NSFW)

112 2 0
By sentpri

After the confrontation with Kisame Hoshigaki and Itachi Uchiha, Kakashi is hospitalized. Guy isn't surprised- after being put through Itachi's genjutsu, most people would be dead, so the fact that Kakashi is injured is to be expected. Guy is just glad that he's alive.

After days upon days of waiting, Jiraiya and Naruto bring Lady Tsunade to the village to heal Kakashi, Lee, and Sasuke. On top of that, Tsunade will be assuming the role of the fifth Hokage, but Guy can't bring himself to care about anything that's going on between his concern for Kakashi and his concern for Lee.

With Lee's family, Neji, and Tenten in Lee's hospital room, Guy stays in Kakashi's room. No one else is there as Kakashi's eyes flutter open; one scarlet red and the other a deep charcoal. Guy rushes to shift Kakashi's headband so it covers the Sharingan. He'd hate for Kakashi to waste more chakra than he needs to.

"Kakashi..." Guy greets with a half-hearted smile.

He's so stressed out that it's hard to be happy, but seeing Kakashi awake and safe does make him happier than he's been in weeks.

"Guy," Kakashi says in return. He seems to be back to normal for the most part if not a little fatigued. He's been sleeping a lot, and he and Guy haven't talked much since Kakashi first woke from his Tsukuyomi-induced trance. "You look exhausted. How long have you been here?"

"Since you were admitted," Guy admits, knowing that there's no point in trying to lie to Kakashi.

"Why? You should go home and rest..." Kakashi sits up and sighs. His blankets fall into his lap, showing his upper body, which is covered in a sleeveless, form fitting tank. "Plus, you have Lee to worry about."

"Lee has Neji and Tenten, and his parents, too. You..."

"So you're only here because you think I don't have anyone else, huh?" Kakashi shakes his head and crosses his arms. "How sad."

Frustrated, Guy objects with his hands on his hips as he stands by Kakashi's bedside.

"No, that's not it! I'm here because I care, okay?"

"You still feel that way towards me after all these years?"

Guy blinks. He knows what Kakashi is referring to, how could he not? When they were sixteen, against both of their better judgments, they started dating. Guy was stupid and hopelessly in love, and Kakashi was... Kakashi. Guy has no idea what Kakashi was thinking back then. Their relationship lasted for an entire six years before Guy had enough of Kakashi's emotional unavailability and commitment issues. No one ever knew about them but, well, them .

"Do you really need to open old wounds during a time like this, rival?" Guy asks, going back to the comfortable usage of 'rival'- it's always felt so much less intimate than 'Kakashi'.

"Asuma came and visited while you were with Lee and Tsunade. He told me that while I was unconscious during the fight with Itachi, you were so fierce and protective- even more than usual," Kakashi continues, not even answering Guy's question. The ravenette stares at the floor and frowns. Of course, when Itachi and Kisame attacked, Guy let his emotions show more than he normally would for a friend or a student. Kakashi has always been more to him, so he was understandably angry and ready to face the two Akatsuki members when he saw Kakashi limp and unconscious that day. Guy curses Asuma in his head as his heart rate begins to skyrocket. How is it that Kakashi can still see right through him even without his Sharingan activated? "He also told me that you've been bringing me fresh flowers and monitoring my vitals twenty four seven. I don't know why... Why did that information make my heart squeeze the way it did?"

Low and behold, Guy's own heart squeezes tight in his chest. He looks to the vase of heliotropes that sit on the nightstand by Kakashi's hospital bed. They're purple and lively, the clear glass vase positioned to get sunlight during the day. Guy picked them on the outskirts of the village himself.

"Well, Kakashi, you're the only one who can figure that out," Guy whispers, unsure of what else to say.

They've changed. He's changed. Kakashi has changed. He's wanted to try 'them' again since Kakashi left ANBU, but he's been too scared to ask. The thought of hurting Kakashi again like he did that day he broke up with him four years ago is too much to bear.

"All those years ago, you left me and said that we were done. I never understood the whole thing about exes maintaining friendships- how could you possibly go back to just being friends after getting to know someone so intimately? But... We could never let each other go," Kakashi rambles. It's the most Guy has heard him speak in months- no, years. It's the most open conversation they've had since the break up, no hiding behind their rivalry or silly contest or training anymore. "No matter what we said to each other then, no matter how hard we try to ignore these feelings now... Our actions reflect the things we try to hide. So what is it that you were feeling when you foolishly tried to take Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki on by yourself for my sake? What is it that you were feeling when you thought to get me these flowers that are floriographically used to communicate eternal love from one partner to another?"

Guy knows he'll regret what he's about to say. He spent the entirety of his teenage and young adult years at Kakashi's beck and call, ready to do whatever he could to pull the other Jonin out of the darkness that was consuming him even if it meant that that same darkness would consume him instead.

All of the nights he stayed at Kakashi's apartment were never wasted, sure, but they hurt. Sleeping with Kakashi only to get kicked out after they finished hurt. Hearing all of Kakashi's traumas only to be shut out the next day hurt. Kakashi flipping between cold as ice and hot as fire hurt. All of it hurt- being with Kakashi just hurt , so Guy left for the sake of his own sanity. Now that they're older, though, he finds his resolve starting to shatter. He wants nothing more than to drop his pride and crawl back to the man laying in front of him.

"I miss you more than I thought I could when I ended it, Kakashi," Guy smiles something bittersweet and allows his onyx eyes to flutter shut. Even then, he can still feel Kakashi's stare piercing right through him. "I'd be lying if I said I felt anything but unconditional love for you, even after all this time."

"Hm, that's interesting. Last we spoke about this subject, I believe you told me..." Kakashi starts, and Guy winces. He knows that Kakashi is going to talk about the break up. "The exact words were something around the lines of 'I'm tired of you putting me through hell every night we do this, you're ruining my life' . Whatever happened to that sentiment? Why do you still love me so much if everything I do is so wrong to you?"

"Look, that's how I felt back then, okay?" Guy huffs, regretful of everything that happened the day they split. It was a day full of heavy storms, arguing, and tears. After that, the resentment and anger they felt for each other faded back into the friendship and rivalry they had before. Those feelings of love, however, remained. Both of them know that. "But don't pretend that you don't miss me too, because you wouldn't be having this talk with me right now if you didn't!"

"Fine, let's say it's true. You miss me, and I miss you in return. What do you suggest we do about it?"

Guy swallows nervously. Then, he speaks in a low voice-

"Come back to me."

"Is that what you want?" Kakashi chuckles, a smile taking over his lips under his mask. Guy briefly wonders if it would feel any different than it did four years ago to pull Kakashi's mask down and kiss him. Does Kakashi's face still look the same, or has it aged any? Does Kakashi still use that same vanilla lip scrub that makes his lips ridiculously soft? Has Kakashi gotten the beauty mark that Guy loves so much removed like he always said he would? "For me to ruin your life again?"

"Oh, Kakashi," Guy shakes his head and kneels by Kakashi's bedside, taking one of the younger man's hands and holding it tightly within his own. "You couldn't begin to understand just how much I want that again."

"So, what comes next?" Kakashi says and pulls his mask down.

Guy's mouth goes dry. Kakashi's face is as beautiful as ever. The beauty mark is still there, his lips look as soft and pillowy as ever, and he has the beginnings of smile lines around his mouth now. His cheeks appear more soft and less defined, almost like he's gained weight over the past few years. Guy grins as tears of happiness fill his eyes.

Regardless of everything that's happened to him, Kakashi seems to be doing much better since leaving ANBU. Guy can see it in his face.

"May I join you in bed?" Guy asks, to which Kakashi scoots over to make room for him.

"Sure."

Guy goes to put the 'do not disturb, resting' sign on Kakashi's door and lock it. Then, he shuts the curtains and the blinds, bathing them in darkness before crawling into Kakashi's cheap hospital bed. The two men lay on their sides, facing each other, hands tentatively going to each other's bodies. They both wait for the other to make the first real move.

After waiting for a minute, Guy decides to take the lead and presses his lips against Kakashi's. That seems to break the dam of mutual restraint they've shared up until now, as Kakashi's hands are working to unzip his jumpsuit from the back.

Kakashi, so cold and calculated in his movements, sets fire to Guy's world as he trails his fingertips up the ravenette's shoulders and leaves goosebumps on the sunkissed skin. He drags the jumpsuit down Guy's arms and midsection until the entire upper half of it hangs loosely from Guy's waist. The air in the hospital room is cold and sterile, but Guy isn't sure if it's that that's making him shiver or if it's how Kakashi's kisses are so heated that he can barely breathe.

Guy tries to pull back to speak. Kakashi doesn't allow it, only chasing after Guy's lips with his own. Guy places his hands on either side of Kakashi's face to hold him still so he can finally break for air and breathe out-

"Should we really be doing this with you in your current condition?"

"You're the one who wanted this in the first place, Guy," Kakashi hums and wraps both of his legs around one of Guy's to pull him closer. Then, he shamelessly grinds his hard cock into the muscle of Guy's thigh. Whatever composure and restraint Guy has left is gone- hospitalized or not, he wants nothing more than to have his body intertwined with Kakashi's until neither of them can take it anymore. "If you're so concerned, leave and let me take care of myself, because you've already got me excited."

"Kakashi..." Guy hurriedly pulls Kakashi's shirt and pants off. Kakashi is hardly any help, allowing Guy to do all of the work- nothing new, honestly, but Guy doesn't mind pampering the man in front of him. Part of him even likes it. "You're so good at getting me riled up, you know that?"

"I've had many years of practice," Kakashi murmurs and reaches down to slip a hand underneath the confines of Guy's jumpsuit so he can palm at the ravenette's cock. Guy's breath catches as he tilts his head back. "I hope you don't think I've lost my touch just because we took a little break."

"What, are you saying that you've still been getting around fine without me?" A flare of jealousy sparks up in Guy's chest at the thought of Kakashi being with another. "Because I know you're charming, rival, but you don't have to rub it in my face-"

"Not at all. You think I have the time for that sort of thing?" Kakashi scoffs. "What I'm saying is that you know damn well I haven't forgotten even a second of the things we did. I remember what you like, Guy."

That's when Guy notices that Kakashi has long ditched his headband, revealing his Sharigan. Guy is aware that Kakashi frequently uses the visual jutsu for non-battle related purposes such as recording important memories, including but not limited to their old dates and sexual escapades.

"Oh, I..." Guy pauses, a little taken aback. He's starting to suspect that Kakashi wanted him back all this time, too. "I see."

"What's wrong? You sure got shy all of a sudden."

"Hey now," Guy scolds and places his hands on Kakashi's waist. Memories run through his mind of Kakashi splayed out in a mission tent or on the bed in his one bedroom apartment, fully nude, covered in sweat, and whining- begging- for whatever Guy was willing to give to him. Guy still finds pride in being one of the only ones if not the only one to make Kakashi fall apart at the seams. The images of those days still remain crystal clear in his mind, and they only amp up his excitement as his voice rumbles low against Kakashi's ear. "If you haven't forgotten how things were, why are you acting like you're the one who's in charge here? Because that's certainly not how I remember it."

"It's like you said, I'm good at getting you riled up," Kakashi retorts. "If I'm not in charge, prove it to me."

"Fine, have it your way!"

Guy strips Kakashi down and turns him to face the other way so he can spoon him. Then, he takes off what clothing he himself has left and tosses it to the floor without much regard. He grinds his dick against the supple, muscular swell of Kakashi's ass.

"Is that all you've got?" Kakashi looks at Guy over his shoulder with a coy little smile that Guy just wants to wipe off his face.

"Lube," Guy pants out. "You don't have lube in here, do you?"

"Second drawer of the nightstand."

"Why the-" Guy's eyes narrow. He follows Kakashi's instructions and reaches into the second drawer of the nightstand, only to find that there is, in fact, a bottle of water-based lube there that looks like it was purchased from the hospital gift shop. "Why the hell do you have lube? You're supposed to be resting!"

"What can I say?" Kakashi offers nothing more than a sassy roll of his shoulders and a smirk as Guy opens the lube and pours some onto the fingers of his dominant hand. "You've been on my mind a lot lately."

Unsure of how to respond, Guy doesn't speak. Instead, he presses two fingers against Kakashi's asshole. Careful not to be too rough or too fast with it, he preps Kakashi carefully, pushing one finger through the tight ring of muscle followed by another. Kakashi tries to hide his reaction, but Guy sees how his cock twitches in response to the penetration, and he sees how Kakashi's lips part in a silent gasp of pleasure, too.

Already, Kakashi is showing that he's sensitive and wanton by grabbing the sterile white bed sheets within his hands. His knuckles burn white as Guy adds a third finger and works to stretch him open. With his other hand, Guy reaches forward and up to push the stray locks of silvery hair away from Kakashi's forehead.

"Shush, rival," Guy tries to soothe Kakashi into silence, because when he curls his fingers and pumps them in a steady rhythm, Kakashi starts to groan and gasp and whimper in a way that could get loud enough for other hospital guests to hear if it's not nipped in the bud. "You're doing wonderfully, but we don't want anyone to hear us."

"Don't talk to me like I'm a virgin, Guy," Kakashi huffs indignantly. "We've done it in worse places, too. I know not to get- to get too crazy with the noise, okay?"

Then and there, the dynamic shifts. The air in the room changes. Goosebumps of excitement flare up on both of their bodies.

"Fine," Guy relents and leans forward to kiss the back of Kakashi's neck. Kakashi bucks his hips back into Guy's fingers, his walls loosening just enough with the foreplay Guy has done to allow for more. "You really want to get fucked, don't you?"

"G-Guy," Kakashi stammers out and leans his head back against Guy's shoulder. His cheeks are on fire, a brighter red than Guy has ever seen them before today. "That's just-"

"You said to stop talking to you like you're a virgin, didn't you? I know you can take it; you're my impressive rival, after all," Guy smiles and slips his fingers out of Kakashi's entrance, to which Kakashi whines and slams a fist against the pillow a few inches above their heads.

It seems like he was close and is frustrated that Guy robbed him of it.

Guy wants to feel guilty, really , but he doesn't. As much as he loves Kakashi, this is payback in a way for how foolish he was to try and fight Itachi and Kisame without coming to get him first... Payback for putting himself in danger without Guy there to protect him until he was already injured. Payback for years of self-destructive bullshit, payback for the many nights Kakashi ruined back when they were dating.

"Guy, hurry up and fuck me," Kakashi pants, eyes screwed shut- not from pleasure anymore since Guy has stopped touching him, but from embarrassment because he can't stand to meet Guy's gaze. "You- You better hurry up before I change my mind...!"

"Now, now, Kakashi, you know that's not how you ask," Guy teases and pours some of the lube onto his dick. He pumps it to full hardness in one hand before circling the tip around Kakashi's entrance, just enough to rile the younger man up, but not enough to get him any closer to the edge. Kakashi buries his face in a fistful of the sheets and whimpers. "I don't mind giving you what you want, but I think you should ask nicely, don't you?"

"Please," Kakashi whispers and peers back at Guy with tears in his eyes, one scarlet, one charcoal. Guy swallows tightly as heat consumes his body at the same time Kakashi's gaze does. "Please, fuck me, I need it so bad- I've missed your cock so much, just give it to me, p-please...!"

And, that's enough to break whatever shred of restraint Guy has left. He engulfs Kakashi's lips in a heated kiss and sinks his length into Kakashi's ass. They moan into each other's mouths, sounding excited yet relieved. Guy reaches around Kakashi's front with both hands, using one to cup Kakashi's balls and massage them between his palm and fingers, and the other taking Kakashi's cock and stroking from base to tip.

Kakashi doesn't take the time to adjust. He frantically throws his hips back into Guy's and tells him repeatedly to move already , and while Guy would normally make him wait and scold him for rushing, he just can't bring himself to withhold what Kakashi wants so badly. So, he pulls out torturously slow, almost to the tip, and then pivots his hips forward to bury himself fully within Kakashi. The silver-haired man cries out, which has Guy letting go of his balls to slap a hand over his mouth. Kakashi only takes the consequence for getting too loud by messily sucking on three of Guy's fingers.

A rhythm is set with Guy pumping Kakashi's cock in his hand and fucking quickly yet thoroughly into Kakashi's ass. Kakashi meets every one of Guy's thrusts with increasingly desperate wiggles and pushes of his own narrow hips, which are covered in light stretchmarks and a couple scars that Guy loves oh so dearly. Kakashi's walls, wet from the lube and incredibly hot , practically suck in his cock like they're dying for the friction and the feeling of fullness that it provides.

The bed creaks and slides on the floor with the force of their lust. Even with Guy's fingers in his mouth, Kakashi moans like a slut- it's just muffled. Guy himself has to muffle his own sounds by sucking hickeys into the skin of Kakashi's shoulders, just for the sake of giving his mouth something else to do other than moan or sing Kakashi's praises (both of which are very tempting right now).

Then, Guy feels himself getting close. It's hard not to bust prematurely with Kakashi so ardently leaning back to kiss him and with Kakashi's hips coming to a still in a way that makes it clear just how fucked he is. But since Kakashi is also close to the edge, Guy decides he can ignore the urge to hold off and fuck the other Jonin into an overstimulated pile of mush- just this once. He keeps the pace of his thrusts, but quickens the pace of his hand that runs over Kakashi's cock.

Euphoria tears through Guy at the same time that it does Kakashi. They cum in tangent with each other, hard and intense. Kakashi spills onto his own abdomen while Guy shoots his load deep inside of Kakashi's heat, both of them groaning so loud that Guy is sure someone in the hospital must've heard them by now.

Current him says he doesn't care- that everyone should know Kakashi is his again anyway. Future him will regret doing such a physical thing with Kakashi before the younger man was fully recovered, let alone doing it loud enough for poor unsuspecting hospital patients and staff to have to hear their little reunion. Alas, future him will have to deal with that in the future. For now, he kisses Kakashi's shoulder and catches his breath to prepare himself for the clean up he's about to have to do.

"Goodness, Kakashi," Guy laughs and pulls out, careful to grab tissues from the nightstand to clean their cum with before it can spill onto the sheets. "You really are debauched, you know that? Even after all this time..."

"You like it, why else would you keep coming back? Plus, as innocent as you seem, you're just as bad if not worse than I am," Kakashi rolls over with a soft smile. Slowly, Guy redresses the both of them and disposes of any evidence of what they've just done in the bottom of the trashcan that sits in the corner of the room. Both of their faces are still flushed bright red, and Guy is certain that his hair is fucked up, but if anyone comes in he figures they can just cite a sparring match or some other competition as an excuse for their frazzled appearances. Right then, he thinks to spray some air freshener to get rid of the smell of sex, too. "You know, no matter how much of that you spray, it's still gonna reek in here for a bit. Just open a window."

"Yes, you're right," Guy answers and rushes to open the window, which immediately lets in some cool, fresh air. "Great idea! I would expect no less from my genius rival!"

"Are we really gonna continue the rival talk after what we just did together?" Kakashi puts his mask and headband on to cover his lower face and his left eye. "Don't tell me all that talk was just a ploy to get me in bed with you..."

"Of course not, I meant everything I said!" Guy insists and rushes back to sit at Kakashi's bedside. "How can I prove that to you?"

"Hm," Kakashi hums and places a finger on his chin as if he's in deep thought. "Take me on a date when I get discharged from this hospital... A nice one, where we can eat good food."

Guy grins and reaches forward to take Kakashi's hand in his.

"A date it is! But does that mean we're back together now?"

Kakashi grins back underneath his mask.

"Of course it does," He answers and leans forward to whisper in Guy's ear. "And next time, instead of here on this creaky hospital bed, you're gonna fuck me at my place. What do you think?"

Guy's blush spreads from the top of his forehead down to his chest.

"S-Sounds like a plan!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 334 12
This is a collection of Uta no Prince Sama x Readers. REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED SINCE I'M FINISHING THIS WITH THE REQUESTS I HAVE.
404K 7.7K 68
Requests closed I'm just writing for whenever I'm bored or have an itch to write something. Look around enjoy you might find something you like. Lem...
540K 5.9K 17
Oneshots of naruto characters x reader, and naruto characters shipped with each other
460K 9.8K 39
These are some one shots or short story's with Naruto characters. Will take requests for story's but will not do lemons or anything like that. Some...