Dangerous Illusion

By SenjutiSardar

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Rose

746 19 0
By SenjutiSardar

It's been a week since that bastard died. Though none of us were interested to organise a funeral, Carl did organise a small gathering for mom. After all he was her son. He made sure that I don't attend even if I told him that I need to be there for my mom. Even mom restraint me from going. She said and I quote 'I don't want my daughter to be involved in any of the thing that asshole is also involved'. Carl didn't attend it too. He's staying by my side as much as possible and he's recovering which is a great news. Today, there is a welcome back party for Carl at the Valentino mansion and we decided to announce our pregnancy today. I think it'll be in vain if I hide my pregnancy anymore. Soon, I'll start showing.

We got ready and went to the mansion. Carl is extra careful and possessive around me nowadays which is cute. I feel sorry for my poor man that he has to deal with my three sixty degree mood swings but I also love to see him flustered when I start crying for silly things. It's not that I don't understand that but it feels like my body and my emotions are not under my control. That day Luca complemented that I look cute but I took it in a different way and started crying. I'm crying a lot now. My babies don't like their mama without tears.

We entered through the giant door and one of the helper greeted us with a huge smile.

"Welcome back, Mr. Valentino. How are you?"

"Thank you. I'm fine."

I did catch her eyeing Carl and this time possessiveness were running through my veins. She totally ignored my presence. I saw her name tag it read 'Jessica'. I put up a sneaky smirk on my face and asked her, "How are you, Jessica?"

I spelled her name with venom. She was startled, "Good, Ms. Smith."

I nod my head and said, "I hope you would love to stay like that."

This time she stutter, "Y..yes."

"Good, so, try to maintain your happy life or else it won't take me a minute to ruin every happiness of your life. And trust me I won't need any help from Carl. Stop looking at my man like that. Did I make myself clear?"

She held her head low and whispered, "Yes ma'am."

"It was nice meeting you, Jessica. I'm looking forward to many more meetings."

When I turned to look at Carl, he was smirking like a maniac. "Wipe that smirk off your face, Mr. Valentino."

"I understood what you did there."

"Good. I want you to understand this thing very clearly. Just because I'm not torturing people nowadays, doesn't mean that I have forgotten how to torture. Any woman eyes you and they can start counting their days."

He chuckled, "I like this side of you. It's cute. And just to let you know I only have eye for one woman. She's my world. She's my home. She taught me how to love. And soon she'll be gifting me two cute angels to complete my life."

And then again the tears rolled. Stupid hormones. He wiped it off with the pad of his thumb and then he kissed my forehead. Just then Floria came running towards us. She pulled me into a tight hug.

"How are you, darling?"

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"Now that all my children are healthy and safe, I'm fine too."

"Don't worry about us much. We'll be safe."

"I hope so, love." And then she kissed my cheek. She hugged and kissed Carl's cheeks. The party was in full swing. Everyone greeted and congratulated us for coming back safe.

Rico came up to us with champagne in his hands. He offered me but I refused. For obvious reasons.

"How are you, son?"

"Absolutely fit and fine, dad."

"I like to hear that. By the way I must say you found the right girl." My cheeks flushed. "The way she handled the whole situation when you were fighting for your life was really commendable."

"It was nothing, Rico. I was not able to understand anything at that time and I didn't want any of my family members to be in danger. So, I did whatever I felt right."

He patted my head like a father and gave me a warm smile. And then we found Val on stage clinking his champagne flute to turn our attention to him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming here. As we know this party was thrown at the honour of my brother. But there's more to it. I'd like to call Carl and Rose to come up on stage." And then I understood it's time. We have to share the news with the whole family. Carl put his hand at the small of my back and led me to the stage.

"It's all yours."

"Thank you, Val and I also thank all of you for coming here today. It was your love and blessings for which I'm still standing between you." The fear crept in me. The image of Carl lying there with a bullet in his chest, gives me chills. Carl sensed the shift in my emotion and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We wanted to share a news with all of you. So, when I was in the hospital we discovered something. Rose is pregnant. She's carrying our child and the future of the Italian mafia. And to add to it we are having twins."

Cheers, laughter and tears were all over the hall. I spotted my mom enter the hall and she was already in tears listening to the news. Again everyone congratulated us. Floria, Giana and my mom came up to me all kissing and hugging. My mom said "Oh my god we are going to be grannies."

"The coolest ones I must say."

They laughed, Floria said, "I'm so happy."

And then I turned to Carl and I was shocked. He was on his knees with a black velvet box on his hand and there was a beautiful diamond ring in it. I walked up to him. His face was beaming.

"What are you doing, Carl?"

"Before I say anything, I want you to listen right now. No interruptions."

I nod at him. "Rose, you came like a storm in my life. Putting me in my place at the first moment we met. It was love at first sight. I was not able to look at anyone else after seeing you. You changed my whole life, Rose. Every minute I'm so grateful to this universe that you are in my life. I can't live a minute without you. I want you to be by my side forever and rule my kingdom as my Donna. I promise you my life, my love, my loyalty and all my men. Rose, please marry me and be my Donna."

Before I could answer, I was already in tears. This man right here is my whole world. I can't dream a life without him, so, without hesitation I said, "Yes. I'll marry you."

"Give me your hand." I gave my left hand and he slipped the ring on my finger. It was beautiful. He got up in his full feature and kissed me possessively. Then again he bent down to kiss my belly and said, "Did you hear that, angels, your mama said yes. I love you." It left me all giggling.

Too much happiness were spread around the hall. Just after we went down the stage, Val and Lisa announced their pregnancy and again the women fell into tears and the men cheered loudly. Now it looks complete. My whole family is happy.

Carl never left my side during the whole party. Checking on me every now and then. "Do you want to go home?"

"Yes, please. Your daughters keeps me so tired nowadays."

He chuckled, "After all we created them."

I returned his chuckle and the next moment we were driving back home. Befor we could enter our room I started kissing him. I can't take it anymore. I need him right fucking now. We broke our kiss gasping for air and I started unbuttoning his shirt. "God, Rose, you are so horny."

"Blame the hormones and fuck me."

He undressed himself while my gown pooled around my feet. Only standing in a white lace lingerie.

He walked up to me and said, "Have your way with me?"

"Seriously?!"

"Seriously."

And then I pushed him on the bed. His cock was already in attention position. I slipped off my panties and crawl over to him. His hungry eyes taking in all of my movements. I aligned my opening with his cock and with one stroke I took him in. He groaned and I gasped. It was so good.

"Just like that baby, ride me."

I went wild with my pace. Definitely not able to control my body. Carl unclasped my bra and held my breasts in his palms. He rolled my hard nipples and it sent a rush of orgasm throughout my body. I arched my body and went faster. Both of us came after bouncing a little more. I fell on my man nuzzled on his neck. He kissed my hair and held me tight. He was still inside me but we remained still for a while.

Then he whispered, "That was wild, fiancee."

And I let out a tired chuckle. Somehow lifting my head I looked in his eyes, "I like when you call me that but I'd love to hear you call me your wife and for that we need to get married soon. I want us to get married before I start showing."

"How much time is that?"

"Three months but that's too long. Let's do one thing. Let's run away and get married."

He shook his head, "As much as I would love to marry you right now, I still want to see you walk down the aisle. I want to see you in a beautiful white gown with a bouquet of your favourite flowers."

"Okay. So, do you have any preferences?"

"Keep your hair down."

"Okay. Anything more?"

"No."

"That's it?"

"Yes. That's it."

"Can I start preparing for the wedding from tomorrow?"

"Of course, you can. The sooner the better. But don't stress yourself much. Don't run and hop around. I want my girls in one piece."

I giggled. Listening to how much he loves us makes my heart full. He pulled himself out and took me to the shower. He never fails to do this. Always so caring and loving. When I came out of the shower I saw him searching for something.

"What are you looking for?"

"Wait. Here it is." He turned towards me and said, "Take this." He handed me a black card.

"What am I gonna do with this?"

"Spend."

"What?"

"Yes. I'll pay and you can plan the wedding."

"But I do have the money to arrange a wedding."

"I know but I want to take care of you."

"Fine but put a limit to your card. I don't want to spend millions on cakes and flowers."

"You'll be in huge trouble if you don't spend millions. Just relax and plan your dream wedding. I just want to make you my wife as soon as possible."

And he made me emotional again. I hugged him. He's my everything. I can't wait to call him my husband. He's mine and I'm his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 674 36
They made a deal. A deal to spend a month in the same house together. But a month might be too much time to let go of someone. -Isabella Rose is a...
2.1M 55.4K 60
Daisy Brooks never had an easy life. The tragic death of her mother shattered her world and left behind a huge void. Her alcoholic father filled her...
264K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...