DANCE CLUB | YEONJUN

By fairyymint

After Yeonjun left her because of her status, she hate him the most in the whole world. He left when she does... More

00 " ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ.
01 " ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ
02 " ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น
03 " ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€
04 " ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น
05 " ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
06 " ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
07 " ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ
08 " ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ
09 " ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
10 " ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜
11 " ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
12 " ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
13 " ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
14 " ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ,
15 " ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜
16 " ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ
17 " ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
18 " ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ
19 " ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ?
20 " ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
21 " ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ
22 " princess
24"lover

23 " be honest

151 3 0
By fairyymint

-🧷🧸-

that evening;

"i can't believe this..." Jiho breathed out. She's standing in front of the big house once again, this time with a bag full of things she needed in her hand.

Injun happily skipped inside, yelling his friend's name. "Youngjae! i'm here!" that was when the door opened, Yeonjun and Youngjae standing in front of it.

Jiho was expecting him to gesture her to come in, but he only glared at her and vanished inside. The girl sighed heavily. "i hate this the most"

"be a gentleman will you? help Jiho out with her luggage she's struggling" She heard a voice coming from inside, before a figure went out. Jiho was weird by her presence.

Yeonjun's mom has changed so much.

The woman gaves Jiho a reassuring smile, pushing Yeonjun to her. The male snatched the bag and come inside, Jiho cursed under her breath. She prefers to keep on bickering rather than getting silent treatment.

"come inside, Jiho. me and Yeon's father won't be at home often. you can make yourself like home."

"okay, thank you so much for letting me stay here." Jiho tried her best to force a smile. this won't make any difference if i stay at my own house.

"you're a sweet girl. i'll be leaving first alright? My husband is waiting at the car" Mrs Choi bid her goodbye which Jiho did the same.

good. now how she's going to survive with her enemiey and two more boys inside the house alone? the fact that her status with Yeonjun now is bad is worsting everything more.

she awkwardly stand at the door face, scanning the house. Everything inside screams luxury. Unlike the outside that look ordinary the inside is insane. "uh the room– no. where exactly do i sleep?" she asked, stuttering.

Yeonjun didn't answer her, he's too focused on his Ipad. this irritates Jiho. She wanted to go upstairs to look for the room herself but it might be inappropriate since she's a guest. "Injun? where are you?" she tried to raise her voice a bit.

shit, everything here is uncomfortable.

"upstairs! come up, Yeonjun already put your bag here!" she sighed in relief when the brother responds and went upstairs. The air with Yeonjun is suffocating.

Jiho can't help but gasped in awe. It's so different from her room. Wide, spacious and very big size bed. the cream wall and fluffy carpet, study table facing the window and a Computer. "you can sleep alone. i'm going to sleep with Youngjae. you alright with that?"

Jiho nodded at Injun. "more than alright" Injun frowned at his sister. "you seems off. Something going on with you and Yeonjun? haven't heard about him from you for so long. Aren't you guys attend the same school?"

she rolled her eyes at that. "we don't talk about him. i'm too annoyed right now"

Injun shrugged at that. "not my problem. we're going outside. good luck i guess"

"wait what? hey Injun–no you can't leave me alone with him!"

"not my problem!" with that he run off with Youngjae, not long until she heard the door slammed shut and it echoed through the house. Jiho grunted.

"i'm gonna talk to him, whatever " she finally decided to be brave and confront the man. Yeonjun is sitting at the couch, doing nothing but staring into the screen of the Ipad. Jiho took a seat beside him, looking directly at his face.

she starts "i'm pretty sure that i'm not wrong to deserve a whole silent treatment from you that you think it's so cool to do it."

The male remain quiet, his expression was blank. Jiho kick him at the leg. "what's wrong with you exactly?"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, shutting the Ipad and put it on the table before locking his eyes with Jiho. She was taken aback by that. "you wanna know why i acted this way so bad, Jiho? really?"

She gulped down her throat. He's making her nervous out of the sudden. "yeah what about it?"

"i'm pissed off so bad because of you." he breathed out, finally. His gaze looks– dangerous that makes Jiho somehow scared.

"me?"

"yeah. you. and shit i don't know to explain this but it's just that sometimes when you do something it pissed me off so bad that i wanna punch the wall because i didn't know what to do or what is this feeling at the same time. you don't get it don't you?"

Jiho purses her lips into a thin line. She shook her head.

Yeonjun messed his own hair. "it's no use talking about it."

"i think– i think because you aren't fully honest about it, Yeonjun." the male furrowed his eyebrows at her statement.

Jiho can't look into his eyes anymore. "for example– this is so childish but let me be honest. The firework show we supposed to watch together, during the double date and you said that i'm immature, i was hurt by it. i thought i was hurt because of your words but it turns out that– shit i hate this. i was disappointed that i can't watch the fireworks with you."

she wanted to scream so bad at that time. it's embarrassing. she feels like confessing.

they remained silent for a while, and Jiho couldn't take it anymore. "forget it that was just an example. it's a joke" she get up from the couch, going upstairs and lock herself in the room. she feels like she wanted to cry.

what shit have i just done...

Jiho doesn't realise she fall asleep. when she woke up it's already 10 at night, and she feels hungry. "how can i get out from this room.."

she shrugged off the thought and opened the door and shocked to see Yeonjun in front of the room, was about to knock. "hey, Jiho i was just– going to asked if you're asleep."

she hate the awkwardness she built between them. "uh i was just wake up. is that all?"

Yeonjun rubbed his nape, looking anxious. "our brothers, gonna sleep somewhere else. i suppose their friends "

"okay."

He shutted his eyes for a moment, muttering something Jiho couldn't catch what is it. "look, Jiho. i'm afraid i fuck up again this time but let me just be honest."

her heart rate starts increasing. "i was always have something to argue with you, i called you stuff, it's not because i hate you. i hate that everyone including you always think that i'm bad to you. i swear it's not my real intentions. it was just that– it's the only way for me to remain close to you. you get that? and the reason i feel pissed is just Beomgyu, Mark and Hyunjin seems to get you so easily. my main point of being honest is to tell you that– i have like you since we were 13. and until now i keep denying it, just because everyone perception of us is enemy. i hate that"

Jiho opened her mouth to say something, but she closed it back. She doesn't know how to reply it. He sounds honest. Brutally honest. Yeonjun look down to her, "please say something. i don't know how this thing works "

She finally let out a laugh, it's crazy. the feelings is crazy to her. Yeonjun frowned at that. "what's so funny about"

"i'm so sorry i can't get used to us like this. we supposed to bicker with each other what are we doing now?" she said between a laugh.

Yeonjun grunted at that. "i can't take how unserious you are. i'm literally confessing. you like Mark still?"

The girl scoffed at that. "you really think someone can lose feeling that fast?"

"fine. do whatever you want" he stormed away pouting which Jiho laughed again. "hey Jun. i was about to eat something do you have anything here?"

"you can ask Mark for it"

"nonsense" she muttered, dragging Yeonjun by his wrist to go downstairs. the male look at her hand wrapped neatly around his wrist, which he swap the position to hold their hands together. Jiho stopped at that and look at him.

"what are you doing?"

"practicing something cliche to you"

Jiho scoffed, "i didn't answer to your confession yet" he shrugged. "do i have to wait for it? you already know my feelings i can do this freely "

"yeah do whatever. we share the same feelings anyway." Jiho said holding her smile. The male had his eyes widen. "you kidding. say it again, Jiho."

"i don't repeat twice" she said turning her face away so Yeonjun can't see her smile. "Seo Jiho please don't play around "

"who said i am?" she teases again, while Yeonjun already has wrapped his arm around her, spinning around threatening Jiho.

"i'm dizzy, stupid. stop it!" Jiho yelled, slapping his arm countless time. when finally Yeonjun put her back down, stare into her eyes.

"come on be serious for once. you return my feelings or not?" he asked, holding both of her shoulders.

"up to you to think anything i already answer you earlier "

a smile creep onto Yeonjun's mouth. he felt like screaming in victory. Finally he doesn't need to feel scared that any boys will take her away.

"jiho. last quick question. permission to lean in?"

she was honestly taken aback by that. that fast? she shrugged anyway. "permission granted"

and that was their first kiss goes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
179K 7.7K 16
ยทหš เผ˜ since when did we need couple therapy? - โžด txt | choi yeonjun โžด written on november 2020 โžด short story โžด original book cover & plot โžด all righ...
27K 1.9K 25
"Hey Chae, remember the creepy guy from the bus? He added and found me on Facebook. Trust me this is getting scary -" "Whoa.. He must be a stalker at...
23.2K 966 22
Who would've expect, it was you all along - Wonwoo Written by - Minty Started on - 10th December 2021 Ended on - 20th December 2021 Published on...