Multifandom imagines/One-shots

By River_godess69

S.W.A.T Twilight saga Shameless Grown ups (1&2) Teen wolf Vampire diaries Once apon a time DC TITANS And mor... More

HOTD - Dragon Tamer - Aemond X Reader X Aegon
Party Love - Jim Street x Reader pt1
S.W.A.T- Chris x Reader
Teen Wolf: The Movie - Eli x reader
911 -Influenced- Buck X Reader
S.W.A.T- Dominic Luca X Reader
Father!Bucky X Daughter! Reader
《Fated Love》 -OUAT- Henry Mills X Reader
Party Love - Jim Street x Reader pt2
Lucifer - Dan X Angle! Reader
Disney - Kovu X Reader X Kion
The Flash - Cisco Ramon x Reader
Riverdale - Toni Topez X Reader
Rekindeled- Jorden Parish x Reader
The Flash - White Rabbit - Wally West x Reader
Dragon Tamer - Aemond X Reader X Aegon
GOT - Robert Stark x Baratheon!Reader
Deadly Flower - Aemond x Dornish!Reader
White Rabbit- Wally West x Reader -Part 2-
Lord Of The Rings- Legolas X Elf! Reader
Criminal Minds - Spencer Reid X Reader
Flash - Nora West-Allen X Reader
Riverdale - Where Mysteries Bloom Pt 1
DC - Jefferson Jackson x Reader
Disney Encanto - The Lost Miracle - Camilo X Reader
Criminal Mind's - Derek Morgan X Pregnant! Reader
Harry Potter - Ron Weasley x Reader
Harry Potter - Pt 1- Theodore Knott x Reader x Mattheo Riddle
Slytherins Dragon - Theodore Nott x Reader x Mattheo Riddle pt 2
White Rose's - pt 2 - Ron Weasley X Reader
A/N
Dragon Tamer - Pt3 - Aegon X Reader X Aemond
DC comics Bat family - Jason Todd X Reader
DC - Flash - Cisco x Reader
F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Part 1 - Chandler X Reader
Slytherin's Dragon - Part 3 - Thoedore Knott X Reader X Mattheo Riddle
Chandler X Reader Part 2
Swat/911 - Eddie X Reader X Buck PT1
Twilight - Jacob Black X Vampire! Reader
Request - Swatt/911
Request - Friends - Joey X Reader
Supernatural academy- Jae X Reader

Chicago fire - Joe Cruz x reader

350 2 1
By River_godess69

A/N: Your outfit above)

Slamming the car door shut behind herself the [H/C] haired woman made her way up the drive of firehouse 51, out front was Casey's crew as they clean and washing Truck 81 after a call when [Y/N] walked pasted them getting their attention confused on why a civilian has just walked into the firehouse for, however when she walked over to the ambo then hugged Gabby which looked really happy to she her Casey told everyone to get back to work.

°•°

[Y/N] [L/N]; she's Gabby's childhood best friend and back then they were attached at the hip always seen with one another, but one night when [Y/N] was 13 her house was broken into and as a result of that her father confronted the robber but that only ended up with a struggle and a gun shot being fired, that night [Y/N]'s father died.

2 years after that at the age of 15 [Y/N]'s family home caught fire claiming the lives of her mother and younger brother which was trapped by the flames upstairs, afterwards she moved to Ohio where her Aunt & uncle lived and stayed there until she turned 18, [Y/N] travled around the world helping people in need until she circled back around and ended up in Chicago where she now lives; throughout everything she's been through [Y/N] had always been her caring and confident self.

°•°

Leaning against the ambo as Gabby and Shay restocked the ambo supplies the girl's chatted away about different types of things that went on in each other's lives, soon enough a call came in for ambo so [Y/N] moved out the way for them and once they were out of view the [H/C] haired woman looked around the firehouse at the truck's, fascinated with what each truck and crew did or the tools they had rememberingback when her uncle would bring her along when she went to visit when she was younger.

Wondering over to the now clean firetruck out front she slowly walked around it taking in every detail, scratch and tool cubby along the side's, [Y/N] has always loved firefighters and being raised with one in the family like her uncle really set up her fascination for the profession and a whole new found respect for the people that put their lives on the line daily, completely in her own world she didn't notice that Cruz was still putting all the equipment back into their rightful places as she walked around the corner admiring the firetruck.

Cruz)"She's a beauty isn't she?"

"Huh? Oh your talking about the firetruck, that she is. I've always loved firetrucks and everything about the job, my uncle was a firefighter up in Ohio but that was until his accident"

A sentimental look came across the [E/C] eyed woman as she admired the Truck and that look was what made Joe Cruz promise himself that he would get to know this woman even if it killed him, she was special, he could tell and he'll be danmed if he let such a beautiful woman walk away without even getting to know her first even if at the end they were friends; he still needed to know her either way.

Once everything was put back where they were supposed to be Joe invited [Y/N] inside the firehouse so she didn't have to wait outside for Gabby to get back so for the next half an hour she talked with the crew in the common area telling stories of her adventures around the world which impressed everyone what she's been doing over the last few years, soon enough the ambo arrived back and Gabby smiled once she saw her best friend since forever get along with her work family also because for the first time in forever she's seeing a genuine smile on [Y/N]'s face as he laugh at a story that Joe was telling her or a call they went on.

Gabby)"I see your getting along well then"

Matt)"How come you've never told us about the time you and [Y/N] got arrested for trespassing?"

Gabby)"You did! [Y/N], why?"

Gabby whined as she softly shook her best friend by her shoulders making her laugh as she eventually grabbed Gabby's wrist from her shoulders smirking at the latina woman, it was clear to everyone that those too was super close and if anything happened to one then the other would burn the world down as a consequence, that's what true friendship looked like.

"C'mon Gabby you know I love telling that story, it was when I first met Axel remember? Besides, it was funny to see Antonio chase us until he tripped and landed in a puddle"

The crew tried to cover their laughter at the mention of the all to serious Antonio Dawson tripping and falling into a puddle, even the mention of that made Gabby chuckle alittle, [Y/N] smiled as she looked around the common area taking in the how how Gabby's workmates interacted with one another freely and enjoyed being around each other it made her glad her bestie has such amazing work friends.

7 Months Later...

[Y/N]'s now completely settled into her own apartment with her rescue cat, Plushie, she chose that name because he's so soft and he looks like a plushie cat. She's also found a job at the local community centre helping keep vulnerable kid's off the streets and out of gang's, Leon, Joe's brother, would swing by the centre every now and then asking the [H/C] woman for help with his schoolwork which she gladly helped with; in fact she helped any of the kids with schoolwork if needed.

Over the last 7 months her and Joe have gotten quite close, meeting up at Molly's after work or movie night at each other's houses, it certainly did go unnoticed by the other's that either of the two was extra happy around each other whenever [Y/N] came to visit during shift at the firehouse, so Gabby took it into her own hands to set the two up on a date.

With alittle help with the other's they managed to set up everything at Molly's before Gabby came up with an excuse to get [Y/N] to Molly's, Herrmann told Joe that they needed a hand with something at Molly's, and so the stage was set for their trap.

A/N: Your outfit above)

Both, [Y/N] & Joe arrived at the same time outside of Molly's which confused them, they gave each other confused looks before going into Molly's but soon discovered there was nobody there but a romantically decorated bar with a single table set up with an assortment of picnic food's and a note; walked over to the note [Y/N] read it out to both of them.

"[Y/N] & Joe, everyone at 51 had set up this blind date for you both because we're tired of see you two obviously flirt with one another with each other noticing, enjoy the date and take whatever drunks from behind the bar.

p.s: no fucking without protection
- Gabby"

Scrunching up the piece of paper [Y/N] throw it behind the bar be go rubbing her face embarrassed thst her best friend would right something like that but either way it made her laugh alittle, with a sigh she looked over at Joe to see he was looking around the room before his eye's landed on hers, rubbing the back of his neck nervous and slightly confused on what to do.

Joe)"So? Do you want to sit or? I mean you don't have to but I would like it if we did"

"Joe, I would like that. Besides, who would pass up free food and drink?"

[Y/N] teased playfully with smirk before walking over and taking a seat at the table, soon enough they both was eating and drinking while laughing at each other's stories or talking like they normally do, it was like an other time they met up to hang out but this time was slightly different; it brought out the obvious feelings they both had for each other.

By the end of the date they had arranged to another next week and to take things slowly before making any big decisions, but either way they both knew the other was the right one for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 15.5K 77
Various 'Imagines' from various fandoms. Fandoms include: Th1rteen R3asons Why, Teen Wolf, Marvel, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, The Vampire Diari...
64.6K 940 44
Just in case I lose my tumblr, here are some of my imagines. Mostly the Originals, Supernatural, Orange Is The New Black, Penny Dreadful, American Ho...
10.5K 80 59
what the title says I am a minor so I will not be doing smut, but I am taking requests so if you would like to make one just leave me a comment
667K 12.4K 200
Will probably be mostly: -SKAM -Teen Wolf -Riverdale -The Vampire Diaries -The Flash -The Originals -Supernatural Imagines but there could be more...