Nirvasan - The First Act (Com...

By Aspire1983

❣️❣️❣️ Recognitions❣️❣️❣️ #1 in heartbreaker (19/08/2023) #1 in inner-struggle (18/11/2023) Summary "It's ama... More

Disclaimer
Character Development
Chapter 1. The Maiden turned Queen
Chapter 3. Home rebound
The Leads
Chapter 4. Made for each other?
Chapter 5. Lucky to have you
Chapter 6. My Pia
Chapter 7. Trustfrated!
Chapter 8. Don't mess with the Mrs.
CouCou! (Peekaboo in french)
Chapter 9. Old friends, new bonds
Chapter 10. Mate for life
Chapter 11. Move on!
Chapter 12. Let me Go!
Chapter 13. Heal for her
Chapter 14. My Friend!
Chapter 15. The Next move
Chapter 16. Not mine, anymore
Chapter 17. Closer to the truth.
Chapter 18. Inhumane act!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 19. The wedding begins
Chapter 20. My Love
Chapter 21. My guardian angel!
Chapter 22. Her Purity!
Chapter 23. ShriPia
Chapter 24. My Wife.
🌟Author's Note🌟
Chapter 25. Mr. & Mrs.
Chapter 26. Welcome to the Family!
☹️Short Break☹️
Chapter 27. The new VC
🌟The Second Act🌟
Chapter 28. Care for me?
Chapter 29. Makes me stronger!
Chapter 30. Flashback or back in a flash?!!
Chapter 31. My Sara
Chapter 32. Hari
Chapter 33. Blood, sweat and tears!
Chapter 34. The Devil takes a backseat!
Chapter 35. Lies behind the truth!
Chapter 36. Help is on the way!
Chapter 37. Let's Break up!
Chapter 38. The truth is revealed!
Chapter 39. I will love you forever!
🤔Queries = Answered👍
Teaser!!!
🌟 Attention 🌟
***Author's Note***
✨✨Important Note✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 2. Shri ⚠️⚠️

883 38 5
By Aspire1983

⚠️Mature content ahead. I have put ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip.

Present Day

Canada

CST 7 A.M.

The Royale Suite Room

⚠️***Mature Content ahead

'Groan'

"Mm...not early morning...!" the golden-haired damsel was wiggling under the grip of strong arms holding her in place.

"Not in my watch! Stay still, s**t!" The man groaned as he reached his end.

The woman had no choice but adhere to his masculinity which had drained her the previous night.

He slumped on her side after enjoying his morning sprite. Nonetheless, the woman was in no strength to move out of the bed. Somehow, she managed to wrap herself in the duvet and rushed to the washroom, before the beast would devour her again.

End of mature content***⚠️

The well-defined masculine 31-year-old man was puffing the toxic air from his full lips and staring at the morning dew formed on the glass window stilt with creased eyebrows.

"Well, I will leave..." The woman dressed in her dress which was ripped from her the other night by her one-night stand.

The man didn't even bother to respond least turn to face her.

"Will you call me?" The woman tried again gulping her saliva, while picking her sling.

"Sure," He said while flexing his athletic build scaring the woman who was just inches away from him.

"But... you don't have my number," she gathered her voice to ask the man.

He turned his head and glared at her making her shiver under his gaze.

She remembered his brutal assault the previous night on her, sparing no room for excuses. Thinking of an escape from the demon she quietly moved from the suite without uttering another word.

Ring! Ring!

"Yes, Dad. Hm...ok, I will land tomorrow evening...Sure," He flipped the phone on the bed and clenched his jaw with a miniscule tear in his raven eyes.

Joshi Residence

"Ramala, how many times have I told you that Bapuji likes his tea with ginger and cardamon! You useless twit! Go and make a fresh one!"

The head Missus was ordering the maids and servants to prepare the household like a bride to welcome her eldest son.

"Neetu, Relax! Your son will like the arrangements. Don't overdo it and tire yourself!" Hemant spoke while keeping his reading glasses on the table. He folded the newspaper and signalled his wife to sit on the chair to relax.

"It's not that! you know Hari doesn't like messiness! He has OCD and with the slightest dirt or scantiness he loses his sanity! I am worried about that!" Nithya clutched her forehead as it was paining with constant screaming and ordering around.

"Tsk! You are worrying unnecessarily. He loves the way you arrange everything for him. From his room to his food. You know all his likes and dislikes. He won't hate it. On the contrary, he would love you for taking so much effort!" Hemant tried to console his wife who looked at him with tears.

"But does it matter. Whatever I do, Hari would always despise it. He has not liked any of the things that I have done for him so far. So, why now?" Nithya got up from the chair and resumed her work grabbing her phone.

Hemant worried for his wife who was doing all the duties of a wife, homemaker and most importantly a mother.

He was aware of his son's hatred towards his wife and the remorse that she carried for not getting the love from him that she had longed for from day one.

"Papa! Tell your crackhead son, to give my iPad. He stole it from me the other night!" Naina came screaming to her dad followed by Himanshu who was snickering at his sister's ordeal.

Himanshu sat on the dining table munching on the grapes from the table and grinning widely towards his sister.

"Himanshu! Why do you take her stuff! Don't you kids have your own iPad that you need to steal it from each other!" Hemant asked his son who smirked answering

"Papa, I had some photos in her iPad from the party last week which I wanted. I asked her to mail it to me but she refused. So, I took it. I was planning to give it back to her this morning. But look at her, accusing me of being a thief! The audacity!"

Naina was wide mouthed. She approached him to clobber him but he ran giggling like a 10-year-old.

"Kids! Please behave! Your mom already has a headache!" Hemant shouted from the table clutching his forehead.

"Bapu!"

An angel with imaginary wings landed in the chaotic household grabbing the elders attention and hugged him with a smile.

The father blessed the child and ate the sweet she gave him with a nod. She touched his feet to get the blessings from her Babu.

"Pia! So nice to see you! Please handle those hooligans! They are driving your Kaki crazy!" Hemant was happy to see his guardian angel and instructed her to take control over the siblings.

Pia smiled at his request and climbed the stairs.

Second Floor

The Game Room

The bustling music coming from the game room was the indicator of the mischief makers gala time.

Pia smiled and entered the room to be welcomed by a cushion flying towards her face. She dodged on time to see Himanshu rushing towards her and hiding behind her back.

"You idiot! Why did you take Rani's photo from my iPad! She is going to kill me! you loser!" Naina marched at her brother who was moving Pia sideways to avoid his sister's hit.

Naina gave up and huffed breathing heavily. She went back to her PC muttering foul words at her brother.

Himanshu laughed at her antics but whined at the sharp pain in his left ears.

"Why! Ha! Why do you tease her like this! she is your little sister! Huh!" Pia scolded him tightening her hold on his ears.

Himanshu tried to release himself from her hold speaking "Because she is my little sister, I like to tease her! Now Pia leave me! are you going to rip my ears off!"

Pia left his ears to hear a scowl from him. Before she could react, he made a run from the room.

Pia chuckled at the siblings tantrums.

She loved the house and its members more than her own family.

Hemant's Room

"Kaki, Mom wanted to ask when can she come for discussing the puja kept on this Saturday?" Pia went inside Hemant's room to witness Nithya typing on her PC on the study table.

She adjusted her reading glasses and gave a subtle smile to Pia who was grinning from ear to ear. Pia bent down to take her blessings. But Nithya got up and moved towards her bedside table.

"Prathibha, how many times have I told you to knock on the door before entering? Hm...tsk, no manners!" Pia ignored her last words with a small smile.

"And about the discussion, I have already sent the mail about the itinerary to your mom. Tell her to abide by the same. There will be no changes further on, like the last time. ok?" Nithya relaxed on the bed eyeing Pia with a smirk.

Pia was aware of the hatred that Nithya carried for her and her family. As the Barve's were old time family friends of the Joshi's.

They were also mindful of the duality that Nithya carried - one in front of her husband and the other in front of every one else.

She disliked the fact that Pia used to spend most of her time in the Joshi household than her own.

But that was because of Hemant and Harshvardhan Joshi who loved her more than the Joshi children.

"And for the last time, child. Stop calling me Kaki! Address me as Mrs. Joshi and nothing else. Got that! Now leave! I have a severe headache" Saying so she waved her hands towards the door signalling Pia to leave the room.

Pia left the room and descended down the stairs when she noticed that the room in the first floor was getting cleaned.

She went ahead near the room as it was her favourite part of the house.

The gym room was getting sanitized with each and every equipment being cleaned carefully. The study room was buffed with the duster to remove any remains of the dirt or soil which would have got deposited with time.

Pia then went to the bedroom and saw one of the maids changing the bedsheets of the bed. The other was wiping the bedside table clean and shiny. The next one was folding the curtains to remove the crease from the cloth.

She went near the study table and picked up the photo being kept on top of it. She caressed the face of the person in the photo and smiled.

"It's been 10 years 7 months and 14 days since you left me. Why have you not come back soon, hm? You know I miss you, Shri!" saying so she kissed the photo and blushed looking at his face.

'Leave Shri!'

'Why?'

'Someone might come!'

'But we are not doing anything bad'

'But...But...'

'Shh...Just a peck, on the cheeks'

'What?! No!'

'Why, we are destined to be together forever, then...'

'No!'

'Pia'

She caressed the photo smiling and kept it in its original place.

"Boo!"

"Ahh!" Pia screamed clutching her heart and looked backed to see Naina laughing her heart out at her scared face.

💞💞💞💞💞
Hello my dear Readers

Hope you are liking the story so far❤️

Do Support me with your precious comments ❤️

Lots of love 💖

Take care 💖

If you liked the chapter, kindly click the star ⭐ button below to show your support ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 928 11
Four Brothers and One Sister! A sister who stayed with her mother away from her brothers. She saw and went through enough in her life at a young age...
203K 18.1K 71
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
61.8K 4.1K 36
This is my second FF 😃 I am super excited to share my new story with you ... this ff is adopted from my favourite Chinese drama " love is sweet "...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...