Contractual 📄❤️

De MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... Mais

Intro
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

2

4K 246 84
De MoonTaekook77

100+ views but 23 likes only in first chapter, why is that?

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung confusingly looked down, closing his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook" mumbling the name, Tae thinks deeply as he feels the name is similar, his eyes widen in realization "Mr.Namjoon sir's son" He looked up and searched for the man but he's nowhere to see.

His phone rings
"Hello"

"Tae, our junior Jeon is here, come fast, he is fuzking hot," Jimin said from the other side.

"I know right" He absent mindedly said.

"How do you know? He just entered our department,'' Jimin asked doubtedly.

Tae blinks his eyes "Judging from Namjoon sir looks, we all can predict how much of handsome his son will look"

"True, then come fast and see how our prediction is more than right," Jimin excitedly said.

Taehyung replied ok then proceeded to move.
.
.
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
"Hello everyone this is my son, Jungkook" Namjoon introduced his son.

"Hello" Jungkook nods.

All the girls and boys squealed at the hot man.

"I hope you guys show the same respect and dedication to him as me" Namjoon smiled warmly.

"Ofcourse Ceo Jeon," One of the staff replied.

Namjoon looked at a particular table "Where is Taehyung?"

"Will be here in a few minutes, sir" Jimin politely replied.

"Dad, can we go to my cabin?" Jungkook asked as he had already visited all the departments.

"Wait, I want to introduce you to someone, he reminds me of your mother".

"What can I do with this information?" Jungkook boringly asked "Don't tell me you're dating him".

"What the... Jungkook, he is in your age" Namjoon said offending.

"Yeah yeah" His eyes fell on the wall stickers of Namjoon "why is your photo pasted here?".

"This is the picture of my 12 or 13th award function, I don't remember the number... We had a party celebrating for the award in accounting department. That's when this picture pasted here". Namjoon fondly looked at the picture, he remembered how Tae refused to remove this picture, that brought a smile to his face.

"You're close to accounts department people?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, because of Taehyung, he's just like your mom, friendly, confident and hardworking" The smile on Namjoon's face didn't fade.

"Mm, you continue to worship your Taehyung, am going" Jungkook shakes his head.

He went out and collided with a soft and fluffy human, their heads bumped, Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's waist in intuition.

"Sorry" Taehyung backed away.

"Ohh Taehyung, where were you?" Before they could talk further, Namjoon came close to them.

"Sorry sir, I got stuck in some personal things" Tae apologized.

"It's okay, meet my son Jungkook," Ceo introduced his son again.

"I already met him, if your introduction session is over, then I am going" He went to his allocated cabin.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook back
"Sorry Taehyung, He is a bit rude" Namjoon smiled warmly.
"No problem sir"

"Then continue your work" Namjoon nods and follows Jungkook.

Jimin jog to Taehyung
"You met him before" Jimin who heard Jungkook, jogged to him to know more.

"It's nothing, Jimin"
"Yaah, Tell me now" Taehyung sighs and starts narrating the whole thing that happened in the reception.

"Mm what a serial scene, that Nam-gil stupid how dare he?, he came with someone to bully you" Jimin boiling in anger.

"Not a problem, now I can reject the marriage"

Jimin look at his friend suspiciously
"What?" Tae asked, seeing the suspicious look.

"Tell me honestly, you really not happy hearing the marriage news?" Jimin asked a difficult question.

"Honestly I was happy, at last I can share my happiness and sadness with someone without hesitation but it's fine. Life goes on" Tae sighs.

Tae left to work, Jimin also followed him
.
.
.
Jungkook sat on the chair, placing his legs on the table infront of him.

Jungkook sigh and look around, said "Boring"

Namjoon came inside the cabin "How about putting your legs on my head?" Namjoon sarcastically said seeing Jungkook legs on the table.

"Dad" Jungkook done with his dad's moody behavior.

"Yes I'm your dad, respect me, put your legs down" Namjoon vocal still stern.

"I was going to, why are you making a scene?, Firstly tell me why do you want me to return from Dubai" Jungkook asked, folding his hands against his chest.

"You know I'm aged, I need my son beside me" Namjoon's voice softened, he sat on the visitor chair.

"Try a better reason" Jungkook deadly replied, he knows his dad's tricks.

"Jungkook," Namjoon warned, at the Jungkook's tone.

"What Dad? I have plenty of work back there, still you keep forcing me to come here and for what just to tell me that you're old and all. You know what?, I can still see how ladies are eyeing you.. here you're saying you're aged" Jungkook busted out.

"When was the last time our house seemed decorated and happy?" Namjoon questioned.

"Why are you talking out of topic now?" Jungkook is getting irritated by now.

"Just tell me"

"I don't know," Jungkook uninterestedly said.

"Exactly you don't know because that was mine and your mother's marriage that too in our old house" Namjoon tries to drag the things rather than directly saying, because he knows his son will create a drama.

"So you want to marry again in our new house" Jungkook thinks the least possible thing.

"Jungkook, who's character do you really inherit?" Namjoon was tired of trying to make things easy but his son always used his stupid unfiltered mouth.

"You used to say I inherited your character" Jungkook again used his unfiltered words.

"Ashh this boy... You inherited my business knowledge but your other behaviors are like your grandfather" Namjoon rubs his forehead.

"Ohh Mom's father" Unseriously replying.

"Fine I will get straight to the point, I want you to get married" The room was silent for a moment.

Jungkook laughed out "Not possible"

"And why is that?" The Ceo asked.

"Simple,I don't like it" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, listen to me..." Namjoon started.

Jungkook stands up buttoning his coat, he is escaping before his father will use the next option which is emotionally making him weak.

"Ok then I'm leaving day after tomorrow, I already told yoongi Hyung to book a ticket for my return" He casually went out ignoring his father's shouting.

"Jungkook JUNGKOOK.... this boy" Namjoon shake his head, he expected this from Jungkook.
-------------

Jungkook playing game in his room while talking with yoongi
"What is the reason? Sir urged you to go there," Yoongi asked.

"Nothing, some nonsense shìt" Jungkook replied casually.

"Okay then I booked a ticket for your return..." Yoongi started.

Namjoon barged in the room take the phone from Jungkook "Yoongi, cancel the ticket, he's not going back"

"But sir" Yoongi doesn't know who's order he has to follow, big boss or his boss.

"Do as I say" Namjoon's voice holds firm so yoongi has to agree.

"Ok sir" Yoongi hung up the call.

"What is your problem Dad?" He just wants to go back to his work routine.

"I'm married at the age of 19 and become father of you in 20, but You're 28 now and still unmarried" Again Namjoon tried to give a good reason for Jungkook to get married.

"Wow dad you're so fast, is it because mom was beautiful?" Jungkook said teasing and Namjoon glared at him.

"We are talking about your marriage here" Namjoon reminded him, the actual topic.

"I'm happily single" He replied while still playing the games with the controller.

"Ok then you continue your games" He walked out silently.

Jungkook closed his eyes, and Namjoon's expecting face flashed.

"It's not going to end well, before anything goes wrong, u have to return back Jungkook" Jungkook said to himself.

If he stays here for a few more days then he himself agrees to marry because he loves his Dad.
----------

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Taehyung closing the accounts, after saving the file he shut down the laptop at 7:30pm. The working time is 9am to 5pm but Tae and Jimin are working overtime to earn more money.

"Are you finished?" Jimin asked, shutting down his laptop.

"Yeah let's go" Tae took his bag.

They both walked to the bus stop. They accompany each other till the bus stop only because Jimin will take a different bus to home.

They randomly gossip on the way and today's talk is about Jimin's online friend, which is more like an unnamed relationship.

"He talks with me nicely but whenever I insist on meeting, he avoids it" Jimin pouted.

"Online love is not trustable so leave him, block his profile" Tae suggested.

"I did but in curiosity what he messaged made me unblock him again and again" Jimin almost cried funnily.

"You need to stop this relationship before it gets extreme then it already is" Tae again suggested the same thing.

"He made me feel something good suddenly thinking of blocking him from my life feels empty" Jimin looked down feeling heavy in heart.

"I understand you, sometimes telling our problems to strangers is better than telling them to our known person, atleast strangers will not judge you, but still stranger is dangerous so stop contacting him" Tae said..

"Yeah I will try, ohh my bus...bye Tae, see you tomorrow" He got into the bus.

Tae waits for his bus sitting on the bench that is placed in the bus stop. He is already tired from working whole day and now traveling 20 minutes to reach home in heavy traffic makes him more tired. He got into the bus, for his luck he found an empty seat and sat on it, looking out listening to music, the night air hit on his face making the hair pull back, he didn't care much about it, closing his eyes enjoying the breeze, a lone tear fell down from eyes, he don't know why his eyes wet maybe because of tiredness from work or tiredness from his life.

Taehyung came back from his thinking hearing a voice, one aunty was fighting for a seat.

"Nowadays youngsters aren't as healthy as before, sitting even after seeing old people standing" That aunty provoking Tae.

Taehyung knows where this is going, some aunty makes this excuse to get a seat, he allows older people to take his seat but this type of aunty's not that much old and he is tired as hell, he acted like sleeping laying his head on window door and only open his eyes when conductor mentioned his stop, After getting down from bus he went to supermarket to buy vegetables for tomorrow breakfast, lunch and some basic necessities.

Finally when he entered the house the time was 9:15Pm, after cooking dinner he called his brother, sister and mother to eat, then again his work didn't stop there he have to wash vessels, Jhope sometimes help him and Min-seo never helped him even he shout at her to help she will not do a thing so he fed up of her behavior, Atlast his body hit the bed at 10:30pm after setting the alarm for tomorrow morning.

This is how Taehyung's daily life, he never enjoyed his adulthood, before he thought of himself or his dream, his family responsibilities fell on him.

His elder sister didn't get education because of the family situation and his dad left him while he was studying college. He had to work in a supermarket with a minimum salary as a part time job and his mother got a loan for him, Min-seo and Jhope studies, completing his education he searched for a job with a good salary after trying so many companies finally he joined Jeon corporation then he paid his mother's loan for their studies and then with his savings he brought the house also with loan (installment), he paying the house loan now, after the loan completion they will own this house.

He almost near to clear the house loan but his Amma brought the topic of his elder sister's marriage, he again pushed to spend money for her marriage and the money in his hand was not enough so he borrowed some money from Namjoon which he paid back, now he working overtime to pay the house loan soon, then he can live a life peacefully without any loan problems, his Amma said his younger sister marriage will be decided after five years only so he can arrange the money for her marriage in a meantime and JHope will get good job soon.

Thinking about all of this he closed his eyes to sleep, this is not the first time he is thinking about his family, this is his daily worries for his siblings life, he only settled one sister still has to settle Min-seo and Jhope. He forgot about himself thinking about others.

This is his daily routine of life after he joined Jeon corporation.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

Vote and comment your thoughts

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57.7K 1.6K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...
108K 5K 25
Where love comes and find taehyung nd jungkook itself.. arranged marriage which change taehyung and jungkook life for good ..nd their lost heart's s...
1.2M 50.6K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
196K 5.7K 35
Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married couple from the day after their wedding. ...