My Random Book Part 2!

By blizlady

Random Stuff about The Lego Movie and Danger Force! More

Introduction! :) 🙂 🌈
Lego Dimensions Alternate Ending!
Deja Vu
The Lego Movie Character Development!
Random Oneshots
Incorrect Quotes!
Random Oneshot!
WHY?!
The Lego Movie Random Thing!
The Lego Movie Clear Up Something!
Incorrect Quotes!
Things That You Can't Take Seriously!
Mind Blowers That I Still Can't Believe And Make My Head Explode🤯
Chapa X Bose And Wyldstyle/Lucy X Emmet!
Incorrect Quotes Part 2!
Happy 10th Anniversary Of The Lego Movie! My Favorite Movie!
Random Stuff
Happy 4th Or 5th Anniversary Of The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!
Random Stuff
Girl Code Best Friend Bestie Girlfriend Girl Talk
Sister Talk!
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Random Thing/Theory About The Lego Movie And The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!
Special Announcement!
My Oc Oneshots!
Happy Presidents Day!
Guess What?
Random Oneshots!
The Lego Movie Theory!
Random Stuff!
I Watched The Lego Movie With My Big Sister!
I Watched The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part With My Big Sister!
The Lego Movie And The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part Theory!
Random Stuff
Tomorrow's My Birthday!
Today's My Birthday!
What A Great Birthday!
Birthday Party!
Remembering You REAL Ending!
Danger Force Is Coming Back?!
Girl Talk!
Random Stuff!
The Lego Movie Random Thing!
Happy International Women's Day!
Bestie Talk!
Comfort
Random Thing!
Random Stuff!
Sister Talk And Comfort
Pants!
Chapa And Bose's First Kiss!
Random Stuff!
Danger Force Season 3 2-Part Adventure Hints!
Chapa Got Arrested?!
A Lot Has Changed In Danger Force Season 3!
Random Stuff For Danger Force Season 3!
Danger Force Season 3 Promo 4!
I'm Excited For Season 3 Of Danger Force!
Stuff For Season 3 Of Danger Force!
Sneak Peeks Of Danger Force Season 3!
Scars
Detective Bose
The Force Returns Part 1 Review!
Random Stuff
The Force Returns Part 2 Review!
Chapa's Phone Home My Way!
Big Dynomite Review!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
No More Reviews :(
Random Stuff!
Death Epilouge
I Graduated!
Random Things
Random Stuff
Poptropica Personality Questions/Pop Quizzes
My OC!
My OCs!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
I Watched Elemental!
Everything Is Awesome
Random Stuff
Born This Way
Danger Force Is FINALLY Coming Back!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Simonetta
Random Stuff
Jealous
Random Stuff!
Merry Christmas Day!
Danger Force Guardians Of The Ponytail Review! part
The Battle For Swellview Alternate Ending My Way!
Rock Paper Scissors
It's My Birthday!
Rock Paper Scissors
Rock Paper Scissors

Random Stuff!

46 1 1
By blizlady

Christmas

Miles is standing under the mistletoe.

Chapa walks over and Miles smirks.

Miles:"Hey Chappy, how about kissing me under the mistletoe?"

Chapa makes a disgusted face.

Chapa:"Ugh, ew no! Fat chance, Macklin!"

Miles pouts and Chapa keeps walking until she comes across Bose who is standing under the mistletoe. Bose smiles.

Bose:"Hey Sparky! May I please have a kiss under the mistletoe?"

Chapa smiles.

Chapa:"Since you asked so nicely, of course!" 

Chapa kisses Bose. After the kiss Bose is dazed, has a dreamy smile, heart eyes, and hearts around his head.

Bose:(Dreamily)"Ohhh..."

Miles frowns. Bose smirks and sticks his tongue out at Miles. Miles sticks his tongue out at Bose.

--------------------------

Me:"It's all psychological. Mika calls Bose "Buddy" the Chose fans say "Huh? What?" Mika calls Bose "Honey" the Chose fans get out their pitchforks and torches."

-----------------

1975

"Jaws" is playing at the movie theater.

People are screaming in fear of the movie while running out of the theater room where the movie is playing. Two workers are standing beside the door.

Worker #1:(To the other worker)"I told you that movie was terrible."

--------------------------

A Shark In Real Life:(Reacting to the Jaws movie poster; Shocked, offended and hurt)"What?-I-"

Close up of the movie poster. The shark now appears like the shark in the movie poster to demonstrate the movie poster)As if I really look like this!"

The shark then changes back into their orginal form and puts the movie poster it in a drawer with a bunch of other scary movie posters of them. The shark slams the drawer shut with one of it's front fins. 

-------------------------

The Lego Movie

Emmet:"Well,(Pulls out his phone)I guess I'm gonna have to report(The hooded figure removes their hood, revealing themself to be a beautiful woman, and Emmet is taken by her beauty, and it causes him to hold the "You")Yyyyyyyyyyyyyy~"

When Emmet Joseph Brickowski sees the finest woman in the world.

Later in the melting room after Wyldstyle/Lucy-the girl from earlier-frees Emmet from his shackles.

Emmet:(Gasps)"Whoa! Who are you?"

It would have been funny if Wyldstyle/Lucy said 'The woman that saved your life' and THEN hold her hand out and say 'Come with me if you wanna not die'

------------------------------

Street Fightin'

When Crank is mean to Bose.

Me:(To Crank about what Chapa is gonna do to him)"Well, let's just say, I hope you've practiced walking without legs, or arms, or a body."

And at the end of the episode

Me:(About what Chapa is gonna do to the Chain Gang; About the Chain Gang)"Ah, they're all gonna die."

Me:(To Ray at the very end of the episode)"They're gonna need a lot of burn cream."

-----------------------

The kids are 17

Chapa, Miles, Mika are at the school entrance waiting for Bose.

Bose walks up to them smiling and waving.

Bose:"Hey guys! How's it going?"

Unbeknowest to Bose, he is heading toward the concrete banana. 

Chapa notices and tries to warn Bose.

Chapa:"Bose! The concrete banana! Don't!"

Bose:"What did you say--?"

Too late. Bose cuts himself off when he trips on the concrete banana and falls foward.

Bose:"Whoa!"

Bose collides with a firm but soft force and they both hit the ground. Bose notices that the force he's on top of is breathing, their belly slowly rising up and down like the waves on the beach. Bose also breathes in a familiar scent.

Nutmeg.

Chapa's favorite spice is nutmeg.

Bose is laying on top of Chapa.

Bose looks down and sees Chapa looking up at him, a blushing mess. Bose is a blushing mess too.

Bose:(Flustered)"Oh my god! I-I'm so sorry!"

Chapa:(Shyly)"It-it's okay. It's cool."

Chapa and Bose studied their position and blushed. They were in a sexual position. If Bose was being honest, he liked it. He started to feel an erection in his pants. Bose softly whimpered under his breath. Due to getting older, he's started to have sexual feelings, thoughts, and fantasies about Chapa. When Bose was younger, he thought about what it would be like to kiss Chapa. Now that he's older, he thinks what Chapa would look like with no clothes on. Bose practically saliviated at the thought. Now that Chapa is older, her body has changed. She developed a nice figure with some sweet curves, bigger breasts, a plumper butt, a tiny waist, curvy wide hips, thick thighs, and long legs. Bose thinks Chapa's body is beautiful. When Chapa was younger, Bose thought she was beautiful. But now that Chapa is older, Bose thinks she's gorgeous. Bose wanted Chapa. He wanted her. He wanted her bad. He wanted her so bad. He wanted her so fucking bad. Suddenly, Chapa's voice snapped Bose out of his sexual thoughts.

Chapa:(Teasingly)"Well, are you gonna get off of me, or are you just getting comfortable?"

Bose blushed heavily. He forgot he was still on top of her.

Bose:(Blushing)"O-oh, r-right, yeah. Sorry."

Bose gets up and holds a hand out to Chapa, who blushes, shyly takes Bose's hand, and Bose helps Chapa up. 

-------------------

Havan Flores (actress of Chapa) said in her commentary on instagram that Chapa and Bose's affection is not romantic, just platonic.-Me:"Platonic, my ass!"-There's gonna be a Danger Force episode called "SwellMelonFest" and the plot is:"Chapa, Miles, Mika, and Bose are thrilled to have landed dates for the once-every-twenty-years SwellMelonFest until threats come in prompting Ray to make them work security; the threats become a reality when the kids must fight the Cell at the event." Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Look, I'm happy that Miles and Mika scored dates but Bose and Chapa? I'm not happy they scored dates. I'll also NOT be happy if it's revealed that Miles and Mika scored dates with Bose and Chapa! And since they say Bose and Chapa's relationship is platonic, does that mean Bomika and Chiles are going to happen? Ick! No! ENOUGH OF THIS BS! THIS HAD BETTER HAPPEN AFTER THE EVENTS OF SWELLMELONFEST!

At the Man's Nest, Ray and the team-who are in their supersuits-come back from the festival.

Ray:"Ugh, finally, The Cell is taken care of."

Bose:"Um...yeah, but, I need to--"

Miles:"Yeah man! Same here!"

Mika:"Diddo."

Bose:(Picking up a soda bottle and a fork and gently taps the soda bottle with the fork, getting everybody's attention)"Thank you. Um...I need to talk to Chapa. Alone. Please?"

Chapa blushes and Bose sets the soda bottle and fork down.

Ray and the twins smirk.

Miles:"Hey,(pointing his finger at Bose and Chapa)you got it."

Mika:"Yeah, you got it."

Ray:"Yeah, but behave, okay?"

Bose and Chapa blush, their faces as red as tomatoes.

Bose:"Yeah, don't worry, we will."

Chapa:"Yeah."

Ray:"You better."

Ray and the twins make kissy faces and kissy noises and Chapa sparks her hand, silently threatening them to get the hell out of there before they get fried to a crisp. Ray and the twins, getting the message, get the hell out of dodge. Chapa stops sparking and turns to Bose, who has a serious look on his face. 

Chapa:"So, um, what did you want to talk about?"

Bose takes a deep breath and sighs, preparing himself for what he's about to tell her that's he's been hiding for 4 years now.

Bose:(Taking his mask off and setting it down)"Look, I-I...uh...um...I...(sighs and puts his hands out)I'm not good at this. But I need to tell you this. I can't hide this from you anymore. If I keep hiding this, it's only gonna get worse."

Chapa:(Confused)"What? What is it?(gasps and in an angry tone and sparking)Did you break my phone?!"

Bose:(Walking up to Chapa)"No, no, no, no, no, no. No, I did NOT break your phone."

Chapa:(Calming down)"Oh..."

Bose:(Holds Chapa's hands and looks her seriously in the eyes)"Look, what I've wanted to tell you is...(closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, and opens his eyes)I love you."

Chapa stood there. Shook.

Chapa:(Clearly in shock)"What?" She asked to make sure she wasn't hearing things.

Bose:"I love you, Lula Elena Chapa Da Silva." 

All at once, Chapa suddenly understood. It all made sense now. THAT'S why Bose was jealous when Chapa landed a date with Miles for the SwellMelonFest. THAT'S why Bose touched Chapa whenever he was scared! THAT'S why whenever he looks at her, he seems to have a loving spark in his eyes. Which is what is happening right now. Bose is looking at Chapa with a loving spark in his eyes. Bose gently cups Chapa's face, takes her mask off, sets it down, and turns his attention back to her, cupping her cheek and gently stroking it, with a loving smile on his face and a warm look in his eyes.

Bose:"You're so pretty. Your face is pretty. Your eyes are pretty. Pretty much EVERYTHING about you is pretty. And-and amazing. And I liked the part where you...did the thing with the hammer and stuff."

Chapa:"Bose...I...I don't know what to say. I thought-I thought you like Mika!"

Bose looked disgusted.

Bose:"What?! Mika?! Ugh! Ew! Gross! Disgusting! No way! Look, I think Mika is cool but, I don't like her that way."

Chapa:"But-but, she was your date for the SwellMelonFest and--"

Bose:"I only had her be my date to make you jealous.(rolls his eyes)And to get her off of my back of pestering me of asking me to be her date. I wanted to go with you but...I-I was just too shy to ask."

Chapa:"I wanted to go with you too, but I was too shy to ask also.(rolls her eyes as well)Miles was also pestering me of asking me to be his date so I made him my date to make YOU jealous because...I love you too."

Bose:(Blushing and smiling)"Really?"

Chapa:(Blushing and shyly)"Yeah. You're really cute and funny."

Bose:"Well YOU'RE really pretty, cute, funny, smart, and brave."

Chapa:(Blushing)"Thank you."

Bose:(Smiling)"You're welcome!"

Chapa:"So,(teasing smile and puts a finger on Bose's chest and moved it down a bit)were you jealous?" She cooed, charming Bose.

Bose:"Oh yes."

Chapa:"I could tell.(giggling)You looked like you wanted to levitate Miles all the way to the moon!"

Bose:"Yeah...And were you jealous?"

Chapa:"Oh yeah."

Bose:"I could tell.(chuckling)you looked like you wanted to fry Mika to bits!"

Chapa:"Yeah..."

Bose:"Hey, I heard that to make up for the ruined SwellMelonFest, they're gonna have another one tomorrow. Do you wanna go with me? And be my date? And girlfriend?"

Chapa:"Does this answer your question?"

Chapa puts a hand on Bose's cheek and kisses Bose. 'Oooh' track plays in the backround. Bose is shocked and surprised. His eyes are wide open in shock and surprise. But he then relaxes, kisses back, closes his eyes, smiles through the kiss, and puts his hand on Chapa's waist. The audience can see Chapa and Bose's lips move. All of the bottled up feelings kept secret for almost 4 years showing itself in this kiss. Bose is basically putty in Chapa's hands right now. Bose has wanted to kiss Chapa for a long time, and now that it's finally happening he was already lost. He was in utter disbelief of how soft Chapa's lips felt. Chapa breaks the kiss, slowly pulls away, opens her eyes, and smiles at a lovestruck Bose.

Bose:"Hmmm...I don't know...you're gonna have to answer it again."

Chapa giggles and kisses Bose again. Bose wraps his arms around Chapa's waist and Chapa wraps her arms around Bose's neck. Chapa moves her hands into Bose's hair and runs her fingers through it. The kiss gets a bit heated and lustful as Chapa and Bose breathe heavily through the kiss. Bose picks up Chapa and wraps her legs around his waist, causing Chapa to gasp and giggle through the kiss at the action. Bose gently sets down Chapa on the Man's Nest table and gets in between her legs and tilts his head, trying to gain more access to Chapa and her sweet, sweet lips. Just as Bose is about to move to Chapa's neck, Ray and the twins come in.

Ray:(Putting his hands together in a "Time-out" gesture)"Time-out! Time-out! Time-out! Time-out! Keep it PG, you two, okay?"

Bose and Chapa break the kiss, both breathing heavily and blushing heavily, their faces as red as tomatoes. They turn to the others, embarrassed.

Bose:"S-sorry about that! We got...a little carried away."

Bose gently picks up Chapa and gently sets her down as she speaks.

Chapa:"Yeah, it's just...I guess our feelings for each other was bottled up too long and got so strong, that when they were finally released we couldn't control ourselves."

Bose:(Holding Chapa's hand)"Yeah, we couldn't hold it in any longer."

The twins clear their throats.

Miles:"So..."

Mika:"We heard everything."

Bose And Chapa:"Uh-oh..."

Mika:"Yeah, "Uh-oh" are you crazy?"

Chapa:"Crazy in love!"

Bose:"Yeah baby!"

Chapa blushes.

Mika:(To Bose)"You lied to me."

Bose:"Yep."

Miles:(To Chapa)"You used me!"

Chapa:"That is also true."

------------------

Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?

Bose:"I love it!"

Chapa:"Or, better idea. I'm gonna do what Captain Man would do. I'm gonna head back down to Club Soda, find a couple witnesses, zap a couple butts till I find the Man Buggy."

Bose:"I love it!"

Chapa:"Ah, that's great, cause you're coming with."

Bose:(Happy that he's going with his crush; Smiling and pumping his fist)"Yeah!"

Mika:"Oh, so wait, you guys are just leaving?"

Chapa:"Uh, we're gonna go do something."

Me:(Teasing tone and teasing smile)"Oh, okay. It's that kinda party now! Time for some sexy time!"

------------------

Jaws

When Chrissie Watkins goes skinnydipping in the opening scene.

Me:"Hey, we wild and wet now!"

When Chrissie gets pulled under by the shark and the John William's music score stops and there is silence and the water is calm.

Me:"Chrissie? Oh, okay. That's, uh, concerning. Darn."

Later

Martin Brody's Wife, Ellen Brody:"See the kids?"

Martin Brody:"They must be in the backyard."

Ellen:"In Amity, you say: yahd."

Martin:"They're in the yahd, not too fah from cah. How's that?"

Ellen:"Like you're from New York."

Me:"Darn. They moved from New York, by the way."

You Guys:"Yeah, we got that."

Later

When Alex Kintner's inflatable rubber yellow raft shows up on shore deflated along with some red water.

Me:"Oh, okay. That's, uh, concerning. Darn."

Later

Quint:(About the shark)"Bad fish."

Me:"Bad fishy!"

Later

Martin:(Chumming the water)"Slow it ahead. I can go slow it ahead, come on down here and chum some of this shit!"

The shark, Bruce, suddenly pops out of the water. I bet if he could talk he would say "Here's Brucey!" Or say "Name's Bruce!" and after Martin hops back Bruce would say "It's all right. I understand." And Bruce goes back under the water while saying "Why trust a shark, right?"

Martin hops back and his eyes are wide open but his cigarette is still in his mouth.

I laugh.

Me:(Laughing)"That look on his face! That look on his face!"

Martin steps away and says to Quint the most famous line in movie history:

Martin:"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

Me:"No chiz."

You Guys:"What is "Chiz" anyway?"

Me:"I think it's a German Sausage. Hey! They should use a German Sausage as bait for the shark!"

You Guys:"Where would they get a German Sausage?"

Long pause.

Me:"Good point."

Later

Matt Hooper:(About the shark)"That's a 20 footer."

Quint:"25. And three tons of him."

Me:"Whoa! Is that big?"

Quint:"Well, it's not small!"

Later

Matt:(To Martin and Quint about the shark)"Oh boys...Oh boys...I think he's come back for his noon feedin'!"

Me:"It's the shark! This dude is lurking in the water!"

Later

After the shark devours Quint

Me:"Shut the hell up! Shut the hell up! What in the actual piss is this? What in the actual hell?! What did I just watch?! That shark went..."

Later

Martin:"Smile, you son of a--"

Martin shoots the pressurized tank in the shark's mouth, causing the shark to explode into a million frickin' pieces!"

Me:(Laughing)"Fishy go bye-bye. Whoa! That was a huge explosion! Wha-ha-ho-ho! Why did--why did it explode?! What?! What were they holding that made them explode like that?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 104 20
Chapa x bose reader What happens when Chapa doesn't know whats to come with her powers Could it kill many people or could they be getting stronger th...
1K 32 65
One day when the others were watching Leigong and Jayden play a game, Blossom told the others that they get invited to a party by Queen Watevra Wa'Na...
HOUR OF POWER By UC

General Fiction

148 10 5
Cool brief stuff! Makes for awesome pass time. {Ps Fantasy and SciFi included}
4.2K 72 13
this "book" has different danger force stories that I wrote and some inspired by other writers. TW : Might have suicide and self harm :) Enjoy 💗💗