Sharp Edges

Від __coffeemug

Warning! The story contains mentions of self-harm, reader discretion is advised The story of Jeanette, a girl... Більше

23:59:59
Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
i wish the time could stop
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
00:00:00
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
00:00:01
the End

Chapter 48

1 0 0
Від __coffeemug

He abruptly stood up to leave when their last lesson came to an end. He left and Jeanette ran after him.

She wanted to, needed to settle things down between them.

She had questions only Oscar knew the answers to.

"Wait up!" she yelled at him across the street, he came to a halt and watched her approach him.

"What do you want?" His voice was unaffected by her presence, as if he couldn't care less.

"I just- Why'd you kiss me back then?"

Oscar took his time answering. Because just as the question slipped past her lips, something struck him.

A feeling of conscience, regret and shame.

At first, be couldn't quite put a finger on what those feelings were - he wasn't used to feeling like this after doing something to someone.

But it was perhaps the way Jeanette's lips quivered, or the way her eyes became glossy with tears, or maybe the accusatory tone of her voice just on the edge of breaking down and crying.

Perhaps it was her voice accusing him of ruining her which finally made him see it.

Jeanette didn't like him, nor did he like her.

But Jeanette, just as him, wanted to remain friends - only the gap between them was too big to jump over, too big to overcome.

And what he'd done just broke apart the last unstable bridge.

But Oscar took a little too much time before deciding on his answer, and Jeanette was yet nowhere to be seen.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

109K 4.7K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
30.4K 1.4K 47
𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞...
Where Hearts Might Heal Від Kayla Hedrick

Підліткова література

107 1 32
Blaire is new in town and just wants to have a normal year. She never expects to run into an old friend. When Jay runs into Blaire at school, he's sh...
902 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.