Savage Mafia Couple

By maghee23

"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me... More

Prologue
1. Dark Soul
2. Flashback
3. Savage CEO
4. Mafia king
5. My wild kitten
6. Challenge
7. Cold Grey Eyes
8. His touch
9. Wife
10. Revenge
11. You are mine
12. Kill You
13. Holding hands
Main leads
14. I Want You
15. Rare Blush
16. Stalkers
17. Angry
18. Surprise
20. Psycho
21. Dating
22. I'm dead
23. Punishment
24. For me
25. Blackmail
26. Worst View
27. Cussing
28. Drunk
29. Lie
30. Party In The Ballroom
31. Fear
32. In Coma
33. Family Dinner
34. I'm Yours
35. Darling
A/N Surprise
Epilogue

19. Bestie

2K 38 2
By maghee23

Lara's Pov :

I leaned back in the seat as I stare outside of the window. The car was pin drop silent while so many questions are running around my mind which I don't have any answers.

Me and Zanvil sitting in the back seat while his father sitting in the passenger seat. Yes. We are heading straight to their house after finished our so called dinner. I didn't even eat happily because of their secret game.

Flashback :

"What do you mean I have to go with them now and why are you in a rush to go back?" I asked my dad in disbelief.

"Just do as I say Lara. Don't ask questions" he said sternly.

No. I need to know what they are hiding from me. "Dad, just-"

"Lara" he warned.

I sigh frustrated "Ok, goodbye"

"It is for few days or few months so, be obedient there. I don't want to hear any complaints about you. Understand?" seriously? Am I a child.

"Whatever" I muttered as he said goodbye to me before going towards his car.

Present..

The car come to the halt in front of the beautiful mansion. Believe me it was really very beautiful like ours in Italy but why am I feel like it is a jail which is going to snatch away my freedom. Agh. I really don't want to go inside.

We all get outside of the car and enter the mansion. I watch inside in awe. Don't judge book by its cover. Because the inside is more beautiful than outside. I was interrupted by the stern voice.

"Dear I guess everyone asleep since it late midnight, you can see them morning and as your dad said you are going to stay here for a while," he turned to Zanvil then to me "my son will show you your room and tell you about the rules" for that my eyebrows raised.

Now they are having a fucking rules? I bet my ass that dad is the reason for that.

"Goodnight to both of you"

We both said goodnight to him as he leaves but not before he eyed me and him again with a slight smirk on his face. Wait, why did he smirk at us like that.

As soon as he left, Zanvil grabbed my hand and starts to dragging me upstairs.

"Did you see that?" I asked him.

"See what?" he asks not facing me.

"He... Leave it. Where are you taking me?"

"To your room" he said the obvious as I sigh.

As soon as we reached the room he pushed me inside and locked the door behind him as he came inside.

"Zanvil, please tell me what's going on"

"This is your room Lara and my room is on your left side. As for the rules, you are not supposed to go outside without telling me" he ignored my question.

I scoffed "Fine, don't tell me anything and don't talk to me unless you are ready to tell me. And do you really think I will follow your shitty rules?"

Within a second I was slammed in the wall, his hand wrapped around my throat, our body pressed together.

"You really need to shut your that slutty mouth of yours sweetheart or help me I will make you. And you will fucking do everything I say as long as you are here. Got it?" he said with lust filled eyes.

I glared at him "Don't tell me what to do, and take your filthy hands off of me"

I want to know what is happening but he completely ignoring my question. Fine I don't need anyone, I will find everything on my own way.

He chuckled darkly and suddenly cupped my pussy hard causing me to flinch lightly. I placed my both hands on his chest trying to push him away weakly as he rubbed there. I bite my lower lip suppressing a moan.

He groaned and lean forward to give a peck and licking my lips. "I will fucking touch you whenever and wherever I want, understand?" he whispered.

When I didn't respond anything he pinched roughly causing me to squeal. I nod my head and whispered "yes"

He suddenly take his both hands from me and take a step back making me fall down on the floor with the thud breathing heavily. I tilt my head up with wide eyes only to see him staring down at me with a smirk on his ugly face.

"Good night sweetheart" with that he walked out of the room leaving me all horny.

I seriously don't know I have weakness like this and please tell me why I like this pervert again.

I stood up from the floor, that's when I noticed the room. My bedroom from now on. It looks exactly how I like my room to be. Neet, wide space, elegant. I walk around and saw that this room has two doors inside. One leads to bathroom and another one leads to walk in closet. And to my surprise both connected by one door inside it. So I can go through one door come out by another door. Wow.

Since I don't feel like bathing, I washed my face then went to sleep in the comfortable bed.

...

I wake up as I felt sun rays burning my face. I should've closed the curtains before I sleep. I grunted and searched for my phone on my side. I picked it and notice that it's 8am.

After finished my morning business, I walked into the closet to see that all my clothes are neatly arranged by someone. Whoa. When did it arrived here.

In an hour I finished showering and wore a red crop top and black leggings. As I was drying my hair I hear a knock on my door. I went to the door and opened it to greeted by a beautiful middle aged lady.

She smiled sweetly at me "I'm Isabella, Zanvil's mother"

"Oh. I'm Lara Charlotte. I guess they said about me, right?"

"Yes, I didn't know Andro have beautiful and sexy daughter like you" she shook her head lightly and saw me up and down then mumbled quietly to herself "now I get it why"

what why? Wait..

Andro? Wow, they are calling my father on short name basis now.

"Do you know my father?"

"Oh, totally. We had history" she chuckled. I raised my eyebrow at this.

We?

"Oh, sorry dear I forgot why I came here. Breakfast is ready, you should come downstairs and meet the rest of the people" she said kindly.

"Yeah wait a second, I will pick up my phone"

We both walked down, as we neared the dinning table I heard two men's voice sounds like a bickering. And one is familiar voice.

"Boys. language" Isabella told strictly as they both turned around in their seats. It is twins.

"Lara we met again" kaiden waved his hand and smiled at me.

"Hi kaiden" I greeted him and put my hand in front of Karlen "Lara" he shook my hand.

"I'm Karlen. Kaiden told about you, I didn't believe him but you really look hot" he smirked.

Before I ask him what he told about me, we are interrupted by loud footsteps. We turned to see that it is Zanvil and behind him was a beautiful woman, both are walking towards us.

Ones I saw her face closer, my eyes immediately widened.

"You?" I nearly yelled.

All the heads are turned to me. When she saw me her eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" we both asked at the same time.

"You two know each other?" Zanvil asked, raising his eyebrow as all the eyes are focused on us.

"She is-" I started but cut off by her.

"BESTIE"

She run towards me and took my hand in hers. "She is bestie, we are besties" she said to them as I raised my eyebrows. When the fuck I had a bestie?

She then turned to me and smiled "Bestie, shall we speak alone?"

"Ok?" I said with unsure.

She dragged me out of the dinning room. As soon as she stopped I asked impatiently "What are you doing here?"

She sighed "I'm their cousin. You?"

"Um.. how should I explain this? My father and his father is a friends and I'm staying here for some days..yeah" why this still feels weird? Whatever.

"And your father is?" she asked with a confused face.

"Italian mafia Don Alessandro" her eyes widened in shock.

Wow. Her face is like an open book.

"I didn't know they were friends"

"Even we doesn't know until yesterday"

"Oh" she zoned out thinking about something.

"What did you want to talk to me?"

"Ah?" she suddenly become serious "I want you to keep our first encounter as a secret. Please?"

Our first encounter..

Flashback:

Few days ago,

I walked towards my hotel as I felt someone is watching me. I turned to my right side and saw that one girl is taking picture of me. As she saw me watching her she immediately act like taking selfies.

I walked towards her and asked "Excuse me, may I know why did you take my pictures without consent?"

She look up from her phone and frowned at me "Sorry, who are you? I doesn't take your pictures"

"Give me your phone and we'll see whether you took it or not."

"I'm not an idiot, why would I take strangers pics?"

"Are you a paparazzi?"

"No I'm not and I need go if you excuse me" she said and walked on other direction with hurry.

Weird woman.

Present..

"Why?" I asked.

"There was a little misunderstanding, so it will be better if we keep it like that has never happened. Ok?" she pleaded with her eyes.

"Yeah sure but you took pics of me right?"

She sighed "As I said there was a misunderstanding and it is a little.. personal if you don't mind" she said with hesitate.

"Ok. Don't worry, I'll keep it as a secret" I said and smiled a little.

She smiled widely "Thank you and by the way I'm Amalia. Let's be friends?" she give her hand to shook.

I shook it "Sure, let's go for breakfast shall we?"

She chuckled "Absolutely. I'm damn hungry"

We walked towards the dinning room with hand in hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you liked this chapter plz Vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 228 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
2.3M 67.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
37K 874 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
81.3K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...