Falling in love

Autorstwa alwaysbusyimagining

Aadhya Advani Smart. Pretty. Kind. Having a personality of sunshine... Więcej

00 | AUTHOR'S NOTE
00 | CHARACTER AESTHETICS
00 | ♫ PLAYLIST ♫
01 | NEW BEGINNING
02 | MISANTHROPY
03 | DINNER
04 | CLIQUE
05 | MOVIE
06 | FOE
07 | FAMILY
08 | VICTORY
09 | BIPOLAR
10 | JEALOUSY
11 | OVERBEARING
12 | VODKA
14 | BEAST
15 | TICKET TO HELL
16 | DUMB CHARADES
17 | CAPRICIOUS
18 | PERSUASION
19 | BARGAINING SKILLS
20 | CHANGE
21 | SIN
22 | TOSKA
23 | DANCE PARTNERS
24 | DESIRE
25 | HALCYON
26 | REUNION
27 | STAR OF THE NIGHT
28 | FAREWELL
29 | BIRTHDAY TRADITION
30 | PROGRESS
31 | FELICITY
32 | SOLACE
33 | DENIAL
34 | TRYST
35 | LA LA LAND
36 | CAT OUT OF THE BAG
37 | EPIPHANY
38 | SEMINAR
39 | THE BOOK
40 | DAWN
ANNOUNCEMENT
41 | PLAN
42 | FIXATED
43 | THE CONFESSION
44 | FOR ME
EPILOGUE
New book alertt!!

13 | THREE TOED SLOTH

4.1K 254 13
Autorstwa alwaysbusyimagining

Reyhaan's POV

The first time Tanya and I hooked up was during a party and we both were pretty drunk. That was only once..

Okay that's a lie

We hooked up more than once but I did make it very clear that there would be no strings attached. All we do is just have sex and then she goes her way and I go mine. But after a point she got really clingy and started spreading rumors around the campus that we're dating.

Which is not true! Before we started this benefits thing, I told her frankly that I wouldn't offer her more than this and she agreed.

"Of course Rey I understand! I'm not interested in having a relationship either. No strings attached"

She threatened all the girls in the campus along with her minions, Eesha and Zara, it got pretty wild and crazy. She's a psycho I know! Her being the head cheerleader also doesn't help as she keeps buzzing around. Like now she has crashed our game.

"Never have I ever drunk dialed my ex" Aditi says while everyone takes a sip except for myself, Aadhya and Rishi

Utkarsh goes next "Never have I ever gone skinny dipping" No one takes a sip except for Tanya which doesn't shock me but I see Anaya and Aadhya giggling and slowly they take a sip making my eyes widen.

"Uh-huh spill" Aditi says while Tanya rolls her eyes

Aadhya shrugs "there is nothing to say. We had a girls trip to the UK and we visited the Blackmoss Pot. It was early in the morning, no one was there so we thought why not"

"Alright my turn now never have I ever had sex in a car" Eesha says continuing the game to which in response all of us boys, Tanya and Zara.

Sid being the inquisitive idiot he is, he asks "Who was your first Anaya?"

"oh uh I don't wanna take names but someone from high school" she says

Prying further he then asks "what about you Aadhya?"

Her eyes widen having the attention on her as she looks like deer caught in headlight "uh well -I-uh I" she pauses dramatically as I take a sip of my drink feeling my throat dry "I've never had sex"

Hearing this I choke on my drink making me cough rigorously. Dhruv immediately pats my back as I hear Tanya sneer " Obviously! you do give the whole virgin mary vibes. Such a good girl"

Even though my blood boils hearing her comment I wait for Aadhya's response while everyone looks at three mean girls with distaste as they laugh loudly. I look at Aadhya who seems to have a straight face and then says in a cool and collected manner "At Least that's better than being a whore"

I roll my tongue against my cheek to stop myself from smiling, hearing her reply. The grin on Tanya's face drops down immediately as she fumes in anger.

"Are you calling me a whore?" Tanya accuses

Raising an eyebrow Aadhya savagely replies "I never said that but can't help if you think of yourself as one"

I have a small smile on my face while everyone bursts into laughter. Zara and Eesha look at each other with a guilty expression and then look at Tanya who looks extremely furious.

"You-" she starts to say something but I intervene "Tanya not a word. Go back to your seat"

"Rey! Why the fuck are you supporting this bitch over me?" She argues

I warn her "Mind your language. And don't test my patience, so get lost" Wisely, she along with her friends, go to their seats

"That was mind blowing Aadhya"

"Superb yo Aadhya"

"That was awesome bro"

Everyone simultaneously shouts in joy as they proudly praise her and she looks at them with a shy smile. Her eyes then fall on me and they look like she's trying to convey something and somehow understand that she might be thanking me, which also surprises me, so I give her a small nod.

***

"I hope everyone has had their dinner properly. As you're all tired, take some rest and our activities and fun will begin tomorrow early morning. I want all of you to meet here at 5:45 am" Our camp guide, Neeraj, announces

I shiver as the chilly breeze brushes my face. Its fucking cold!

Like really cold. Probably fucking  -2 degree Celsius or something

The dry chillness makes me run my tongue over my dry lips as I shift my hands deep down in the pocket of my jacket trying to scoot a little forward near the bonfire.

We all reached Manali in the afternoon and we had our lunch there. Neeraj was there to receive us and after which we drove to Chika, our camp base. The camping group had made arrangements for food and tents for our stay.

I hear some guy ask enthusiastically "But what are we doing tomorrow?"

"That is a secret" Neeraj grins sheepishly making everyone groan while he laughs at us.

"Oh now where is the fun if I reveal it. But I can tell you that you will enjoy it, trust me" He pacifies us.

After he says this, we all bid good night and move to our tents. Three in a tent so obviously I'm sharing mine with the 2 idiots- No actually Dhruv and one idiot..Sid. I lay on the bed pulling my blanket over my body. I check my phone to finally find the network working, so I decide to check my Whatsapp messages

Rysa:

Bhaiyaaa!!!

U reached?? Send me pictures plzz

Me:  Yes I did

Di:

Rey u reached? Did you have dinner?

Me: Yes I did. Did you have dinner?

Dad:

Son, have you reached?

Me: I reached dad

Just when I keep my phone aside, I see Dhruv and Sid entering the tent.

"Where were you guys?" I ask

Dhruv replies "We went to the girls tent"

"Why?" Confused, I ask

Sid shrugs "because we wanted to" I glare at him while throwing his pillow, while he dramatically falls on the bed making Dhruv and I laugh.

Shaking my head I say "Drama queen. Anyway sleep now, good night"

The next morning, my eyes open after hearing the sound of my alarm at 5:20 in the morning. After stretching my body I move to wake Dhruv and Sid up. After about ten to fifteen minutes of constant pushing they finally wake up.

"What is it?" Sid grumbles

Rolling my eyes I say "we have to go"

Still he chooses to go back to sleep. Sighing I look at Dhruv who is fresh like daylight who helps me by pulling one of Sid's hands after I pull his blanket. He shivers when the warmth of the blanket is gone, waking him up.

Finally! It's a task waking him up. He sleeps like a sloth, especially those three toed ones.

I use the inbuilt bathrooms in the tents, to quickly freshen up and change my clothes. I opt for a black jean paired with a black shirt and a black jacket along with boots and a gray scarf. After getting ready, both Sid and Dhruv hurriedly change as well.

"Fuck F-Fuck Fuck! It-t's so c-cold" Sid says trying to stop his jaws from shivering while rubbing his palms to create some warmth.

Breathing heavily I agree with him "Yeah it is"

We step outside our tents to find people slowly gathering nearing the bonfire spot. I scan through the crowd looking for a rather less crowded spot. My eyes fall onto the free space near the tree and automatically my legs start moving towards it.

As I make my way through the crowd, everyone's attention falls on us. Some of them greet while the others or more specifically the girls send us flirty smiles. I mentally smirk because not only am I used to this sort of a reaction but it also feeds my ego you know, to know what type of an effect I have on people.

I mean I can't deny God's effort to make this effortlessly hot body.

After reaching a more silent place I admire the stunning view while the sound of birds chirping and the breeze made its way through my ears.

I abruptly feel someone pat my shoulder with enough force to make me move "Yo"

Turning around I find Rishi grinning widely along with Utkarsh and Neel standing beside him. We do our bro-shake and hug.

"Guys what do you think the first activity is going to be?" Neel asks

"It'll probably be trekking" Dhruv guesses and I nod agreeing to him

"No it'll be bicycling or something" Sid says

Dhruv playfully smacks the back of Sid's head "Agreeing with me gives you a heartache no?"

"Fucker don't hit so hard. I can't help if you're jealous about how right I can be" Hearing Sid's comment, we all look at each other with knowing looks, because we all know Sid is always wrong, while we all laugh at him.

"Guys" He whines which shuts us up but only for so much because a few minutes later we find ourselves laughing at him again.

While composing myself, my gaze falls onto something behind rishi. Or rather someone.

I take my sweet time staring at her as I take in attire. Moving my eyes down I notice how her black leggings snug her thighs which define and show off her dancer legs. I feel my blood rushing down making my pants feel tighter fuck.

Anaya murmurs something which causes Aadhya to widen her eyes and starts laughing while throwing her head behind. She covers her mouth with her hand while controlling her laughter and it makes my chest subconsciously tighten.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I uncomfortably shift trying to distract myself so that no one thinks I'm a creep but I guess I'm wrong because clearly the boys did notice it which explains the smirk on their face.

"Aadhya" Utkarsh dramatically shouts which draws a lot of eyes on us. She hears him yell and to which she responds with the same dramatic energy "Utu"

Utu? when did that happen?

They wrap their arms around each other as they hug tightly and she giggles when he lifts her a little from the ground. Annoyance crawls through each layer of my skin as I take in the sight of two long lost best friends seeing each other after years. Note the sarcasm huh!

The worst part is why the fuck am I bothered god dammit?

They pull away from the hug after what felt like forever, Utkarsh says "You know Reyhaan here missed you a lot" This earns him a scowl 

"Really" Anaya and Aditi say simultaneously while the grin on Aadhya's face is immediately replaced with a grimace.

"No I did not" I deny

"Oh please! You were literally checking her out seconds ago. Don't lie" Neel snorts making her cheeks flush more.

"I did not miss her nor did I check her out. I mean have you seen her? Why the fuck will I miss her out of everyone?" I say exasperated

She pushes Utkarsh behind and stands in front with a glower plastered on her face "Please don't give yourself too much importance. It's not like everyone out there is missing you and me most definitely not"

"I beg to differ" I retort "You are no different. Just like every other girl you too are in love with me" I finish with a smug smile on my face, folding my hands against my chest

"Me? In love with you?" She starts laughing at me "I knew you were an idiot but I didn't know you were delusional as well. Any girl with the right senses will know that you're nothing but an egoistic, narcissistic self absorbed jerk."

I scowl at her and others who are all laughing at me.

Before I can reply I hear Neeraj's cheerful voice "Good morning boys and girls" We all turn towards him "isn't the weather lovely today? I'm sure most of you guys are eager to know the first activity, right?" Everyone shouts in excitement and he chuckles at it.

He continues "Well it's not much of a surprise but keep the anticipation going. Anyway our first activity is.." he gives a dramatic pause "trekking. Excited everyone? To make it more interesting I thought why not divide ourselves into three groups and race to the 'Balu ka Ghera' otherwise known as the bed of sand. The losing team will have to do the chores. Ground work. The winning team will obviously have fun and relax." Everyone cheers agreeing to him

"Alright, who wants to be the captains?" He further asks. I raise my hand instantly and while looking around I find Dhruv and someone else whose face isn't visible raising their hand as well.

"You three? Alright come forward"

I move next to him along with Dhruv and that is when I see Jai walking towards us with a wolfish grin on his face.

Of course I should have known I mentally scoff

"Choose one at a time okay?" Neeraj instructs

After a few minutes we all are sorted in three groups.

My group includes - Sid, Neel, Anaya, Ishaan, Aditi, Disha, Sneha, Rohan, Kriti

Dhruv's - Utkarsh, Aadhya, Rishi, Kriti, Navya, Varun, Cabir, Vivaan, Advik

Jai's - Tanya, Sahil, Akhil, Eesha, Zara, Harshad, Geet, Alisha, Darsh

I take a few steps ahead but I stop hearing a rather annoying voice "Reyhaan"

I turn behind to face that fucker's face to find him wearing a serious expression and his so called friends standing beside him.

"You know I was genuinely thinking if your fragile body has the power to finish the trek and serve food for your master" He says with a evil glint in his eyes

"Don't worry about me and instead think how your fragile ego will be crushed after losing against the same person for the 785th time" I retort with a smirk

The grin on his face is replaced with a scowl.

Turning my heels around I walk forward near Dhruv's group who are talking within themselves, and in between my group mates join me too.

"Guys just a warning don't cry when you lose" Neel teases them

"Don't worry unlike you we aren't sore losers" Rishi snickers

"I think you've forgotten who's the captain here" I comment with a smirk playing on my lips while I eye Aadhya who is also giving a challenging look.

"Overconfidence always sinks the ship" She chirps in to which in response I walk forward, decreasing the distance between us.

"Sweetheart, have you forgotten our little dance show?" I say refreshing her memory and by the looks of it I can very well see cheeks redden even more than now. A sense of satisfaction spreads across my chest to see her getting worked up because of me.

Narrowing her eyes as if not believing me she says "that was one time, luck doesn't always work"

"Not luck, it's talent baby" Leaning towards her ears I whisper so its audible only to her

I hear her taking in a sharp breath and I walk past her with a smug smile on my face when I hear her shout "I hate you doofus"

Chuckling I respond without turning as I throw her words back at her "Mutual Feelings Princess"

.

Author's note

Sorry for the late update <3 This is probably the longest chapter I've ever written! Well, what do you guys think so far? Comment and don't forget to vote.. Stay tuned for the next chapter <33

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

321K 20.7K 53
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 "𝓶𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪, 𝓳𝓸 𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓮 𝓴𝓪𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓲" ⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖...
71.4K 5.6K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
248K 13K 55
What happens when ARADHYA helps a woman in temple but somehow ended up marrying biggest buisness tycoon of Asia REYANSH BHARDWAJ
23.6K 1.1K 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒" 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀×𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑 "ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ" "ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ" ...