Butterfly 🦋 || Yoongi X Read...

Bởi Joons_Jhagiya

I hugged her trembling figure in my arms "You deserve way more better Yoongi..Way more better than me" She sa... Xem Thêm

Authors Note 🌼🌾
Character Aesthetics 🤎☁️
• Dedication •
Prologue ❄︎☀︎︎
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Ladies and Gentlemen ✨Me✨
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Saviours 🌍❤️‍🩹
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
I'm Nothing Without Your Love
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Author's Words + Announcement 🌾🌼
Epilogue ☀︎︎❄︎
Yoongi Marry Me!
What if? (Alternate ending)

Chapter - 7

165 8 2
Bởi Joons_Jhagiya

I would never fall in love again until I found her~🦋

"내 모든 wonder (wonder)
에 대한 answer (answer)
I call you her, her
'Cause you're my tear, tear"

Namjoon finished his verse and me and Hoseok clapped our hands proudly. He couldn't hear us from the recording booth but seeing us clap he gave a proud smile and a thumbs up.
"Is there a need for me to redo my verse?" Namjoon asked coming outside.
"No you were damn good now it's my turn." I said and stood up from my PD chair and put on the headphones soon my ears were filled with the music.

"어쩌면 나는 너의 진실이자 거짓일지 몰라
어쩌면 당신의 사랑이자 증오
어쩌면 나는 너의 원수이자 벗
당신의 천국이자 지옥 때론 자랑이자 수모
난 절대 가면을 벗지 못해
이 가면 속의 난 니가 아는 걔가 아니기에
오늘도 make up to wake up and dress up to mask on"

(Trans form Google :
Maybe I’m your truth and your lie
Maybe I’m your love and hate
Maybe I’m your enemy and friend
Your heaven and hell, your pride and embarrassment
I can never take off the mask
Because the me behind this mask
Is not the one you know
Make up to wake up today too
And dress up to mask on")

I came out and we all listened to my recording and we started doing the editing stuff in mine and Namjoon's recording as we decided to record Hobi's verse tomorrow morning.

We all were damn serious, not even a single joke passes among us when we are making music and that's what I like the most about us, we were equally passionate about music. No one can separate us, we are like jicksaw puzzles fit together.

"I think we should continue this tomorrow, we have done more than enough." Namjoon says after a while and I looked at the clock at it's been more than 4 hours already since we've been recording.

"Okay then let's go home, I'm already sleepy" Hoseok said and started grabbing his stuff.

"You guys can go, I'll stay here for a while" I said to both of them.
"Don't overwork yourself too much okay?" Namjoon said giving me a squeeze on my shoulder and then both of them left.

I looked at my verse and did some editings with it. I went in the recording booth and wore the headphones and started working in the English verses because my English is not as good as Namjoons' .

Besides I even had to work on my vocals because this song of us contained some vocal verses too.

"I call you wonder
cuz you're tear."
After a while I removed my headphones and drank some water to quench my thirst. Just then I heard my phone buzzed with a message and it was from her and it automatically bought a smile on my face.

-Hey 👋
Watcha'doing??????

I laughed at her use of too many punctuation marks and sent her a photo

Recording -

- Busy?? 🥹

Not really just finished why?? -

- I wanna meet you!!

You okay ? Did anything happened??-

- Chill yoongi I'm fine, I just wanted to
meet..

So where you wanna meet?? -

- I dunno why but I badly wanna go to Seoul tower today at night when it's less crowded. Can you manage??

Anything for you ;) -

- Thank you so much 💜💜 I dunno what I would have done without you thank you so much for being my friend 🥹🥲

You really okay Y/N?? -
Wait...

Don't tell me you are fucking drunk!!!! 

- WHAT THE--
I'M NOT DRUNK OKAY!!!
JUST IGNORE MY BALBBERING..
Are we really going??

Okay then.. let's go to Seokjins Frist then we will eat then we will go around midnight okay?? -

- Tysm Yoongs
See you
BBye 🩷

Bye :) -

THAT NICKNAME THAT FUCKING NICKNAME DOES THINGS TO MEEEEEEEEE

I let my racing heart camn down a bit and started at the watch, it was 10 pm already. I grabbed my stuff and left for home to shower and to get ready. But I felt different about her today, we've talked before today she gave different vibes, did something happened to her? Or maybe I'm just overthinking cuz it's been a long time since we last met.

I took a nice shower and got ready. These days I'm taking efforts at getting ready which I never really do and it's strange.

A/N - My Man's outfit 😩🙌

I take a look at my reflection in mirror and take my car out of parking after wearing my mask.

I knocked at her house door twice and later she opened it.

"Just 5 mins please, you can sit inside till then, make yourself home."
She quickly let me inside and went into her bedroom to get ready.

I looked at her living room which was neat and organised just like her. I recalled the last time I came here, the memory wasn't too good. I remember myself being drunk that night.

I was looking through the show pieces  near her TV set and then my eyes went near the piles of medicines in the corner of the TV. There were many of them. What has happened to her?? Why has she never told me about it?? Then I was suddenly remembered when she was gulping medicines when we were in flight.

I was about to reach my hand and take the medicine to examine it but suddenly I heard her voice from behind and I was startled as if I was caught stealing something.

"Let's go" she said and smiled at me and then her smile left when she saw me near the medicines.
"C'mon yoongi let's go or else we'll get late" she practically pushed me out of the door and we both left.

•  •  •

"Hey Hyung how are you?" I asked as I hugged Jin.
"All good and handsome, what about you guys?"
"We are good too " we both say in union.

"Good, have a seat I'll bring something to eat for you guys" he said and left in the kitchen meanwhile me and Y/N and my mind was still around those medicines. What has happened to you Y/N? I have to find it?

"Hey what are you looking at?" Y/N asked me breaking me out if my thoughts.
"Nothing, I just zoned out" I said and soon we were arrived with our food and 3 of us had our late night snack.

"Oppa you really are the best chef in the town" Y/N said after having her bite. Seeing her enjoying bought a smile on my face. Jin Hyung chuckled looking at us and said.
"Thank you for your compliment
Y/Nie but you wanna a secret??" He asks her
"Tell me" she said in a suspicious tone.
"Yoongi cooks better than me, and this restaurant special Tteokbokki that you are eating is his recipe" Jin finishes and my eyes widened.

"What!!!?? Yoongi you never told me you really cook" she looked at me in disbelief.
"Well I'm not that great" I said hiding my face in my palms
"He's lying!!" Hyung said and we all burst out laughing.

"Thank you so much oppa for the lovely food, this is my current favourite place now" Y/N said to hyung earning a thanks from him.
"Bye hyung see you soon" I said and we both left.

•  •  •

"Agh!, Yoongi I-I'm tired.. let's sit for a while" she said breathing heavily.
"Y/N there are only few steps left, we can rest at the top of tower" I said because we were nearly there.

"No no wait for 5 mins or I might pass out" she said and sat on one step and I sat opposite to her breathing heavily.
"Fine let's go" she said after few minutes and we went.

"Wow, it's looks so damn good at night oh my god!!" She said looking around the city view and I was busy looking at her.
"It's beautiful right" she said still looking at the skyscrapers which seemed tiny now.
"Beautiful indeed" I said looking at her.

I can't seem to take my eyes off her, the way she shined in the moonlight, her twinkling eyes looking at the view. The way she's still breathing heavily. God! How can someone be so mesmerizing.

"Yoongi let's click some photos" she said breaking me out if my thoughts and we clicked some pics of the view, of her, of us together.

"Okay let's do this" she said handling me a love locket.
"What I'm gonna do with this?" I asked her.
"Just write your girlfriends name" she said while scribbling on her locket.
"I-I don't have any girlfriend" I said slowly, my ears turning red.

"What have you written?" I peaked through her locket and she suddenly hid it.
"I won't tell you" she said and started placing the locket.
"Fine" I rolled my eyes and started thinking of what to write on my lock.

"I don't know what to write " I said whining and she laughed at my condition.
"Just close your eyes and let your heart write for you, don't worry I won't see what you've written" she said and I followed her instructions.
I closed my eyes and thought of the first person that comes to my mind.

Her hopping in her school uniform trying to catch a butterfly. Her smile, those eyes.
"Yoongi I like butterflies" I hear another voice.

I opened my eyes and looked at the lock, and I just couldn't believe what I worte.

"Y/N my butterfly"

I just couldn't believe myself, why the hell I wrote this!!!?? This doesn't make any sense does it?? Those two are two DIFFERENT people!!!

"Yoongi are you done?" She called me from behind and I quickly throw the lock away and wipe the tears which were about to come out.
"I don't believe in all this shit" I I quietly said and we left after a while.

All the ride back home I was silent cuz the Strom in my mind was too loud.
"Bye yoongi" she said after sensing I was too silent to reply and left as we stopped out of her house.

I came back in my house and thought about earlier. Am I falling for two persons? But this can't happen I can't fall for Y/N we are just friends, she considers you just as friends yoongi!! And the girl you've always been dreaming of. You've only seen her once. who told you that she still would be here!!?

I calmed myself down after a shower and put my hand in the pocket of the pants I've been wearing earlier and removed the medicine.

The medicine I took from Y/N's house before she could notice. I kept it near my bed and kept a mental note to check what is it about later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The longest chapter I've wrote so far.. huh.. 😌🩷

Rant time : I fucking had to rewrite 890 words of this chapter cuz I accidentally removed the app from background and I didn't saved my story 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm so done cbsnsjsjnsnmjdndndnmfmdmmmmdmdm fuckkkmmmmm

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
1.4K 105 78
Joo move herself to a foreign city. Away from her family and friends. She met Heejin after being betryed by her own people. Leave her alone in the fo...
12K 303 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...