Sweet As Sugar

Von MrsWidoww

♡Natasha Romanoff X FemReader♡ °°°°°°°°°°°°°°° •People would've think Y/N would want to become a model becaus... Mehr

Part 1; A Destiny Unfolds
Part 2; New Hero, New Risks
Part 3; The Ultron Crisis
Part 4; Desiring Each Other
Part 5; A Journey to A New Realm
Part 6; The Confusion of Feelings
Part 7; The Journey Begins
Part 8; The Pain of Compassion
Part 9; A Heart Awakened
Part 10; The Drunk Confession
Part 11; A Museum for Two
Part 12; The Heartbreak of Friends
Part 13; The Last Farewell
Part 14; A New Face
Part 15; The Kiss of Fate
Part 16; Waking Up to Agony
Part 17; A Heart's Confession
Part 18; Wrapped Around Fingers
Part 19; Night of Drunken Insanity
Part 20; The Fight with Dummies
Part 21; Sister of a Widow
Part 22; Conspiracy Theory of Avengers
Part 23; Suit & Argue & Lust
Part 25; The Tools of Victory
Part 26; The City of Love
Part 27; The Soldier's Final Stand
Part 28; The Grief of Losing
Part 29; The Rise from Coma
Part 30; The Reunited Friendship
Part 31; The Unsolved Case
Part 32; The Steamy Obsession⚠️
Part 33; Caught Red Handed
Part 34; The Possessive Nature
Part 35; Healing Power of The Beach
Part 36: The Passion of The Night⚠️
Part 37; A Tipsy Night
Part 38; Successful but Dreadful
Part 39; The Day of Our Dreams
Final Part; The Perfect Ending♡

Part 24; Her Soft Touch ⚠️

1.4K 27 0
Von MrsWidoww

~Y/N's Pov~
⚠️Smut warning⚠️
⚠️*Wholesome & fluff smut* ⚠️

Finally, the Avengers are reunited, flying to Paris. Bruce even left the Hulk Planet for a few days to help us. Fury gave us a mission that involves our stealthy skills. Apparently, a deadly weapon landed in the wrong hands of a guy named Hugo Bernardo. The weapon is the Gungnir. Gungnir is the Spear of Odin and is also referred to as the "Spear of Heaven." It's Thor's father's spear, which was stolen from him a few days back. They thought his father just placed it somewhere where they couldn't find it, but that's not the case. The agents got a call from locals in Paris, telling them about a guy, Hugo, who's walking around with the Spear like he rules the place. It's also been around Paris's news, warning every citizen about this person, and if they come in contact with Hugo, they must call the authorities immediately.

So, this person is no joke. We all already know that he's got skill because he found a way to steal the Spear. He must be good... he stole a God's Spear.

Fury organized some rooms for us in a grand hotel. Wanda and Vision have their own room, and Nat and I also share one together. The boys will stay in their own rooms.

I'm feeling a bit confident with this mission because it's the Avengers VS one person, and because this is the first mission I'm going on with my custom-made suit.

-

Clint was flying the Quinjet while the rest of us stood up, holding onto something.

"So, it's plain and simple," Tony starts, "We break into Hugo's house and steal the Spear. Boom, everything sorted. No more threats, " He instructs.

Thor replied, "No, it's not that simple. No human has ever taken something this powerful from my father. This Hugo guy must be very dangerous."

"Yeah... the Spear is called the 'Spear of Heaven', so I don't think it'll be easy getting it back, " Clint mumbled.

Maybe I shouldn't be so confident after all. Now that Thor's telling us how dangerous it is, I'm having a bad feeling about this. A weapon of a God falling into the hands of a human who might become a villain. We don't know what Hugo's planning on doing with the Spear, but one thing is for sure, it's not going to be pretty.

I got tired of listening to Thor warning us about this guy and walked to the end of the Quinjet. I stand with crossed arms, staring out to the clouds surrounding us.

I heard the boots of Nat click on the ground as she walked towards me from behind. I felt her presence behind me. She draped her arms over my shoulders, sighing behind me.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks softly. I take a deep breath in, turning around so that I face her. Her hands move down to my waist.
I reply, "I just have a bad feeling about this guy, Nat. How can a human steal something from a God? That's weird." I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Don't worry, Милый. You have all of us here, and we'll be right by your side, okay?" She assures. I sigh. "We're going to get that son of a bitch and return the Spear to it's rightful owner"

I giggled at her language, widening my eyes. A smile spreads across my lips. I cup her cheeks.

"Okay" I whisper lovingly.

I raise myself up by standing on my toes and pressed our lips together, fluttering our eyes closed. I sighed against her lips before Clint spoke and we pulled back.

"Alright ladies, leave the kissing for the room. We're here." Clint mentioned.

As we exit the Quinjet, we were in the middle of an empty road, some people staring at us shocked or either terrified. Clint took the remote and made the Quinjet fly up in the air and turn invisible. We went inside the hotel, got our separate keys and headed up to the rooms. It's about 10:19 pm right now, the sun gone and the moon out. We decided that we'll work on a plan and attack tomorrow, now only wanting rest. The others said goodnight and went to their own rooms to sleep, but Nat and I aren't that tired so we just stayed up and talked for a bit. We're currently sitting on the soft bed. Nat lays down on her back and place her hands under her head.

I took a chance and crawled onto her waist, straddling it. I place my hands on her lower stomach, hers settling above my thighs. I bit my lip, preventing me from smiling as Nat keeps staring at me, making me a bit nervous.

"You're the one who's sitting on top of me, how are you nervous already?" She teases, a smirk forming on her lips.

I groan and roll my eyes dramatically, "Shut up" Heat spreads across my cheeks. So embarrassing.

Her smirk grew. I clenched my jaw and lean down once my cheeks went back to it's regular temperature. I place my hands on her cheeks, our faces inches away from each other. We both stare down at each other's lips which is slightly open, her breathing bouncing off mine. Our lips hovering over each other's and my hair falling down onto her face.

"I have to admit, I'm a bit shocked that you made the first move right now" She whispers, the rasp of her voice coming through.

Although she's teasing me, I don't care. All I can focus on is her lips as it moves as she speaks.

"Mhm" I mumble, agreeing with her.

Her hand slides higher up my thigh and place it on my hips. I slightly graze my lips over hers before she collided it together. It was passionate, our lips moving together. I relax my tense body under her touch, her fingers drawing shapes. I felt her deepen the kiss, it started getting heated. I sealed my eyes tighter, following her lead before she takes over and forcefully started kissing me. My heartbeat sped up at the sensation. Friction starting to build up in between my legs. We pulled back slowly to catch our breath. I stare into her eyes as she stares back, her pupils dilated. I yelped with a giggle as she flipped us around, now her pinning me down on the bed and her hovering above me. Her hands are holding herself up at each side of my head.

My hands are down my sides, not daring to touch her because she's suddenly in charge.

She lowers herself, placing a gentle kiss on my lips before tugging on my bottom lip and drag it out. Holy shit. When she pulled back again, her green eyes were completely gone, her lustful, black, eyes staring down at my lips. I got red in the face as she went back in, attaching our lips. This time, our tongues got involved. Each second, our kisses got more deeper, passionate and faster. My jaw was killing me at the speed of the kissing, so I slowed down as Nat continued to explore my mouth with her tongue. My lips felt warm, like it's in the middle of a war, getting absolutely demolished. I sighed as she also started mimicking my kisses, now only soft, yet passionate ones.

She pulled back with her signature expressionless face. Although, I could see a tiny smile on her lips. Unlike me, I'm smiling like a fool.

She keeps hovering above me as she quickly looks behind herself to the television.

"Do you want to wa-..." She got interrupted by me dragging her back into a bruising kiss.

She pulled back, a bit shocked. She was taken back at my actions, but immediately started attacking my lips too.

"Nat" I mumble against her lips. She hummed, not wanting to pull back. "I-" I got cut off, my breathing start to pick up as she doesn't give me a chance to catch my breath.

I tilt my head away, just so that I can talk to her. I chuckle lowly as she pulls away, realizing that I want to tell her something. My chest was heavily falling, still recovering from the intense kisses.

"I-..." I stutter. I don't know how to form the words. I'm not that confident to tell her that I want her. Nat frowns softly, looking back and forth between my eyes. "Come on, Милый. You know you can tell me anything, right?" She assured.

I take a deep breath in. "I... want to have sex with you"

Her eyes expand and her eyebrows raise. I can't get a read on her. I avert my eyes away from hers, a bit embarrassed. "I've never done it with a girl before" I added then look back at her. Her lips are slightly parted and she's staring at me in awe. My eyes widen, now realizing what I said.

Heat spread across my face and I chuckle nervously. "I mean!...If you want to, you know. I... yeah. Only if you want to. I-I'm not forcing you or anything" I mumbled.

She kept staring down at me, her expression stayed blank. I usually can read people like a book, but not her. Is it weird that I asked that? I made it a lot more awkward though, adding that I'm a bit shy because I've never done it with a woman before.
She finally moved her head, twisting it to the side.

A small smirk starts growing on her lips.

"I thought you'd never ask" She grinned. My eyes lit up and I chuckle. "But, are you sure you want this?"

I joke, "Would I have asked it if I wasn't that sure?"

She nods, "Of course"

I take a deep breath in. "Just relax, okay Милый? I'll take care of you" She assured.

I frown and saw her leaning in towards my neck, starting to kiss it lightly. I tilt my head to the side to give her better access.

"I'll take care of you" Her voice keeps replaying in my head. I'm not a virgin because of Gavin, but I've never heard those words coming out of his mouth while we even made out before. He'd never care. He'd use me for his own pleasure and usually would have left right after we had sex. He'd also force me to use birth control pills until I broke up with him. I felt like a puppet being controlled by him.
Although, with Nat, it's so different. Maybe it's because I've never done it with a girl before, or maybe because I'm shy and a softy, but Nat's actually taking it slow just for me. She isn't rushing things. I remember Gavin rushing me into sex in the first week. I've been thinking about the right time to do this with Nat and I really do love her already. I'm ready.

I know I can trust Natasha with my body.

I was stuck in my head and relax at the feeling of Nat sucking and biting at my neck before she spoke. She pulled back and tugged at the end of my shirt.

"Consent, Милый?" Nat asks, gesturing to my shirt to take it off. My heartbeat thumped against my chest. "You have my consent Nat, take it off. Please" I replied, a bit stuttering with a shaky voice.

She settled herself down next to me and grabbed the end of my shirt. She lifts it slowly up, her eyes fixated on my revealed skin as she throws my shirt on the floor. My black laced bra reveals. A smirk formed on her lips and she places her cold hands on my hips, dragging it to my stomach. My stomach caves in from her touch and a shiver went up my torso. While she caresses my stomach, she leans forward and started scattering kisses along my collar bone. I lift my head up, closing my eyes tightly as she starts sucking on it. She kissed down my chest before stopping at my bra. Her hands snakes behind my back as she continued kissing my chest. I arch my back up for her to unclip my bra and she did, throwing it off before pulling back.

She stares down at my revealed chest which makes heat spread across my face. Her devilish smirk never left her face, in fact, it just grew.

She smiled down to me, "You're so fucking beautiful, my Милый" I blushed at the praise.

Her hand slithered back onto my stomach, this time settling under my breasts.

"May I?" She asked, her tone low. "Yes. Don't ask me, Tasha. Please just touch me" I practically beg, craving her touch.

She attached our lips together once again, "So eager" She teases against my lips. I gasped into her mouth as she grabbed a handful of my breasts, massaging it. With my open mouth, she took it as a chance to stick her tongue inside. I hum as her fingers start to pinch and rub my nipples softly, getting more and more faster. One more kiss and she slides herself down to face my chest.

She takes my right nipple in her mouth, swirling it around her tongue and her hand pleasuring my left one. My lips parts. My eyebrows furrows. Soft gasps and hums escapes my mouth as she switches breasts, now taking my other nipple in her mouth, sucking it gently. My breathing picked up as she continued sucking before lowering herself even more, kissing her way down to my pants.

She looked up at me, her eyes asking for permission as I nod to her, gesturing for her to proceed. I let go of a shaky sigh as she pulls away and gets a hold of my pants. I bite my lip, watching as she pulls down my pants at the bottom of my feet before I kicked them off. She looks back at me and immediately, her smirk turned into a smile. Her eyes softens and she scans up and down my body. My panties are matching with my black laced bra.

"You're perfect"

My cheeks exploded at the warm temperature and a smile spreads across my lips. Just the look at her face says that she's telling the truth. I finally found the right one.

Her hands reaches out for my panties before tugging on it and sliding it down my legs. She paused mid way down my leg and kept staring at my body in awe.

Pure admiration in her lustful eyes.

Swiftly, she pulled my panties all the way down and this time took it and threw it onto the wooden floor. She sent me a glance with a grin before spreading open my legs. Holy fucking shit this is happening right now. Just seeing her in between my legs is so fucking sexy. I throw my head back onto the pillow, mentally preparing myself for the time of my life. Just you and I right now, Nat. I take hold of the bedsheets lightly when she wraps her arms around my thighs, caressing it up and down. I look down, seeing her sink in between my legs. I could just feel my pupils dilate and my eyes flutter.

She kisses the inside of my thigh, causing my muscles to tense up. My chest was rising and falling, my breathing already unsteady. She kissed all around my thighs, purposely dodging the place where I want her the most. Is she seriously teasing me right now?

I breath out, "Tasha... please"

She stopped kissing my inner thighs and smirked up at my pleading face. Yet, after hearing my desire for her, she continued to kiss my inner thigh with a grin. I groan, annoyed and throw my head back once again.

"Nat-" I got interrupted by a gasp.

She entered two (2) fingers inside of me with no warning. This time, I threw my head back in pleasure. Quiet moans left my mouth as it falls open, her pushing her fingers deeper inside of me.
She starts of by pumping her fingers in and out of me at a slow place, working her way faster. Moans grew and my thighs clench around her head as the rest of me clench around her fingers. She went faster and faster causing the room to fill with my moans. My mouth fell shut as I realize I'm being too loud and bite my lip which only made me whine.

I couldn't hold back as I felt my stomach starting to knot and burst my mouth open.

"Yes! Don't stop..." I moaned quietly, my eyes sealing shut.

She changed her position inside of me, now aiming upwards as she pounds into me. She found my g-stop. Animalistic moans left my mouth and my hands came crashing down onto her head, tangling my hands in her hair. My breathing growing more unsteady.

I was on the brink of reaching my orgasm. "Such beautiful noises" Nat smirked. On the last second, her tongue joined in causing me to hit my climax.
My back arch with a loud moan.

"Natasha!" I cry out, rolling my eyes to the back of my head then bite my lip hardly.

It was only my uncontrollable breathing to hear. No movements at all except for my chest rising and falling and my back falling flat down onto the bed again. She gave me a few seconds to recover.

I whined as she pulled back her tongue and took out her fingers. I try to slow down my breathing as she made her way up towards me, my legs feeling stiff and my stomach feeling tight. My body feels warm and sweaty.

She came up to me with a grin, placing a gentle kiss on my lips as I pant against her. I hum tiredly before she pulled back. She placed kisses on my forehead then wrapped her arms around my body.

"Holy shit" I mumble breathlessly, staring up towards the ceiling in shock. How is she so good in everything. I heard her chuckle lowly before I placed my head on her shoulder, staring up at her. We both smiling, her staring down at me more softly this time. She caresses her fingers lightly across my exposed shoulder after throwing a blanket over us.

"I'm so in love with you" She whispered sweetly, "You're so beautiful."

Butterflies filled my stomach and I felt like I wanted to cry at this very moment. I've never had someone like this comfort me before. Gavin, he would've left by now, but Nat's actually here. Giving me aftercare, actually taking care of me. Not only this, but holy fuck she fucks good.

"I love you" I smiled.

She smiled back, "Do you want me to run you a bath or just stay in bed?"

"Hmm..." I mumble, digging my head into the crook of her neck.

"Bed. Cuddle. Sleep." I reply.

She tightens her grip around me, pulling me impossibly closer to her.

"Okay, goodnight, my Милый" Nat whispered, continuing to caress my shoulders until I fell asleep.

Word count: 3250

A/N: A smut scene long awaited is finally here!!!!

I just wanted to make it a bit wholesome because I feel like that shows more passion and love. Yet, don't worry, there will come other smut scenes where it will be more heated ;) / :)

(permission is key!)

<3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

224K 6.6K 50
'𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌.' '𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
6K 370 22
Andreas Parker has always been the nerdy kid. The judged kid, the weird kid no one ever wanted to be friends with. Though her whole life got changed...
572K 19.8K 110
𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄. ᗢ 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅 。・*. | ❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦, ...
337K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...