ꜰᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ * ᴋᴇɴɴʏ ᴍᴄᴄᴏʀᴍɪᴄᴋ x ʏ...

By loveforruby

This is my first fanfic, please be nice! constructive criticism appreciated :) * ON HOLD * A kenny mccormick... More

• new beginnings •
• Working together. •
• school days, school days •
• taking you home •
• discovery •
• power over me •
• mine •
• guessing games •
• mistakes •
• tell me •
• the party part 1 •
• the party part 2 •
• my boy •
A/n 🍀
• my boy p2 •
• snowball •
• love somebody else •
• lonely •
• You have to stop •
• what has he got •
• corner cafes •
• problem •
• eric? •
• phonecall •
• I don't even know why I even like you •
• im sorry •
• kevin •
• Kenny.. •
• I wanna go home already•
• losing you •
chapter requests🎆
• Mysterion •
• blunt replys •
• regret •
• sweetheart •
• whats on the menu •
• Typical • * also announcement
Oh

• I'd like that •

292 7 11
By loveforruby

Kenny's Pov:

We woke up a few hours later, well, I woke up, Y/n was still asleep in my arms, so I stayed still, not wanting to wake her up. I bent over and gently placed a kiss on her forehead, and slowly tried to climb out of her bed without waking her up, which worked.
Once I was downstairs, I
Went to the kitchen and got out some ingredients, for something to give Y/n for breakfast for when she woke up. I was glad that we weren't arguing anymore, and i think i was a little bit dramatic anyways.. but that didn't matter anymore.
I finished the pancakes and brought them up to her bedroom, and she has just woken up.
"Goodmorning darling~" I chuckled,
placing the pancakes next to her.
She mumbled a few things and looked up at me.
"Morning.." She almost-yawned.
I grabbed her hairbrush and sat down next to her, brushing her hair as she ate her breakfast.
"God.. what do you do in the night? Why is it so knotty.." I said, half laughing.
"I don't know, but howcome yours doesn't get knotty? Some of its long."
I stopped brushing her hair and brushed through mine for a moment.
"I don't know.. doesn't feel knotty to me."
I ran my hand through her silky hair to see if it was all smooth.

"All done, Sweetheart."

-

I got up off the bed and went over to her bathroom, and looked in the mirror. I ruffled the shorter parts of my hair up, and combed through the rest. Much better.
After that I brushed my teeth and walked back into the bedroom.
"So, what do you wanna do today?" I turned my head away from the closet to smile at Y/n.
"I don't know.." She said.
I took one of my shirts out and a pair of trousers (trousers jeans shorts cargos i actually have no clue what men wear 😯😓)

"We can just go on a walk if you'd like?"
"I'd like that."

-

-

sorry i've been resurrected x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 556 26
When the town of South Park is forced to split up, it leaves everyone having to say goodbye for the last time. This is my first fanfic! COMPLETED AS...
62.5K 255 21
Found my book huh? Well, this is my first, so enjoy go ahead and enjoy it. Edit: I have closed the book, but it is still posted for you all to contin...
53.7K 819 23
Sorry if this fic sucks Cartmans balls I'm not that good at writing XD try to enjoy anyways~~
12.1K 202 12
⚠️Warnings⚠️ This ff includes- Abuse⚠️ blood and injuries⚠️ Self harm⚠️ mentions/thoughts of suicide⚠️ Homophobia ⚠️ Swearing ⚠️ Alchohol ⚠️ SA ⚠️...