Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 25

47.3K 2.2K 509
By Jeelvyas03

Author's POV.

Advika is all set to calm anger of his Maan. But she is still nervous about it. But Meera encouraged her.

" Gudiya go. Don't worry everything will be fine. I am telling you. "
" Bhabhi paaka na this dress is looking fine"
" Fine Gudiya you look awesome. Also behave confidently."

After taking some encouraging words Advika reached the Rathore Office. She asked the receptionist if it was Abhimaan free. But she said can't let her meet without meeting. She is now pouting thinking what to do.

But suddenly she saw two men. She recognised one of them. And he is Ragahv. She got an idea. She went to him.

" Hello Raghav Bhai" she greeted him.  Raghav was all shocked to see her there. But it didn't show on his face.

" Hello ma'am,  what are you doing here?" He asked.

" I am here to meet Maan ohh I mean Abhimaan. Please can you help me. That receptionist won't let me meet."

Raghav knows that his boss is angry with her so refused to help her.  To which Advika think something and said,

" Fine, don't help me. I will remember this. Also it's not like that Maan will be angry with me forever.  Once he will be back to me I will complaint him about you"

Raghav is now feeling like a potato between two slices of bread slices. Whatever he will do one or the other way, Abhimaan will be angry with him.

He thought to himself why he always ends up in this kind of situation. He thought,
" Raghav Chari Kharbuja pe gire ya Kharbuje churi per kata hamesha Kharbuje ko hi padta hai"

He decided to help Advika as he thought maybe she will help him in future to get some relief in punishment.

" Wait mam, I will help you"

Saying he took her to the receptionist. When she sees him she understands that if he is helping Advika then she must be something special. As Everyone knows that Raghav helps their boss in his Mafia business.  She allowed them to go.

They reached Abhimaan's Cabin. She forced Raghav to take permission to come inside. Which he did with a scared voice. Also when they get permission she pushed Raghav inside first and went behind him.
Abhimaan looked at him asked him,

" Is something important? Why are you here in my cabin?"
" Vo boss, vo I no we "
" What are you doing? And why are you speaking like this?" He asked with little anger in his voice.

Raghav gulped and sifted from his position. That is when he saw Advika. He asked,

" Raghav don't you know that I don't want to meet anyone now."

" Vo sorry boss I told mam but she didn't listen to me. So I brought her here. I am not at fault. But still sorry and bye Boss."

Saying this in one breath he left the cabin.

" He went. And I suggest you should also go."

" Maan I brought lunch for you. Let's have it together then I will go."

" Advika go I am not hungry."

" Maan I am sorry na please forgive me this time. I won't repeat my mistake."

" For now no. I am still angry. Once my anger will calm I will call you"

"  What if your anger never calm"

" Then don't come"

Advika felt hurt. But she can't say anything as she is at fault. So she tried to talk to him 2-3 times more. But he just gave him one answer to go back.

Having no Option she decided to go with Meera's Idea. She put tiffin on the table. She slowly made her way towards him. He was watching all her moments. But still didn't react.

She reached to his chair. Turned the chair towards herself. He was looking at her intentionally. She took a long breath to calm herself. And sat on his lap.she locked her both hands around his neck. Though he wanted to control himself but couldn't so he held her from the waist.

She looked directly into his eyes. And said,

" I know. I made a mistake but can't we forget it for once. Can't you accept my sorry. I brought food for you. I got ready for you. All this hard work is just for you please forgive me for once"

This closeness is affecting him. He never thought that she could be this bold. Though she tried to sound confident, he can hear her nervousness. Also he knows this is not her idea, someone must have teached her all this.

She can also feel that this is affecting him. Though he tried to control himself but still his breath is uneven. Which she can feel.

She kissed his forehead and said,
" Please Maan."

For once he thought to accept her apology. But he doesn't want to forgive her this easily so he picked her in his arms in bridal style and started walking.

" What are you Maan?  Drop me down"

She told him this but he didn't reply to her. He came out of cabin and then put her down in her feet then said,

" I know that was not your idea. So now go back and tell that person that this kind of trick doesn't work on Abhimaan Singh Rathore."

He went from there leaving her there. But there was a small smile on his face. But she stood there with pout. She has decided that she won't go back without his forgiveness. She started thinking about what to do now.

Vidhyut who came there to talk with Abhimaan saw her and asked about what happened. She tells him that she is trying to get his forgiveness but nothing is working.  Vidhyut thought for some time and called someone to ask him to bring something.

She saw Raghav come there. He looked at her with a scared face. He doesn't want to get in any trouble. But he can't refuse Vidhyut. He also brought what Vidhyut Asked him to bring.

" Did you bring what I asked for ?"
" Yes, but on whom we are going to use in office."
" No  Raghav not we but  Advika will use it on Abhimaan."

Till now Raghav is scared but now he is horrified. He gulp and asked,

" Are you sure?"
" Yes"
" Can I get a two day holiday because if the Boss comes to know that I was the one who brought it here I will surely end up in hospital."
" Nothing like that happened. Now go"

Once he left, Vidhyut turned towards her and gave handcuffs to her. And said,

" Use this on him. He will be left with no choice. And will surely forgive you"

" But what if it broke"

" It won't break. He himself checked all these things so this is very strong. This won't broke "

" Why will he check this? And what is the use of this in your business?"

" Advika you are questioning like we are Mafias. We have some side business"

" Hmm. But How will I use it "

" Just tie it one in his hand and the other with the chair's hand rest."

She again went inside but this time without knocking. He looked at him and said,

" Why are you still here? Didn't I told you go"

But she didn't replied. Like last time she again sat on his lap.

" Didn't I tell you this won't work. Now go back."
" Maan I am doing all this just for forgiveness please na just once forgive me."

She said with big pout and puppy eyes. He didn't speak further, just continued to look at her.  They both are looking at each other. Only when he listened to the click sound did he realize what she had done.

But before he can react to it. She stood from his lap and went to the other side. So he can't reach there.

" What the fuck is this Advika? Open my hand now. "

" No I won't first forgive me"

"If  I break this and come to you. It won't be good."

" You won't be able to break this. Vidhyut Bhai told me."

" This fucking Vidhyut I will kill him. Once my hand are free."

" You can do whatever you want to do after forgiving me"

" No I won't"

" Please na Maan. Look, I will sit up."

Saying she started doing it. He tried to break it. But won't be able to as he himself checks them. They are not easy to break.  After ten setups he realized that she won't go like this.

Also for the first time someone is making an effort for him. This is the feeling he was craving. Of being important. So he decided to end her misery and forgive her.

" Fine, I forgive you, now open it."

She stopped and looked at him.

" Pakkaa"
" Yes pakka Advika"

" No you are lying."
" Why do I lie?."

" Because you want to get rid of it. And I won't open it like this."
" I am not lying."

" Then, Why are you not calling me baby. You always called me baby when we were ok."

" Fine Baby I forgave you please open My hand. "

" No"
" Why not now"

" Because you have to eat your lunch. Then I will open your hands."

" Ok then Make me eat. As you have Handcuffed my hand "
" Ok"

Saying she went to the other side of the table to get food and he is looking at her with a small smile on his face.

This is what he always wanted, someone who loved him. Someone who makes him feel needed. Someone who makes an effort for him.

I hope I reached to all of your expectation. Plz tell me about it. As I am very nervous about this part.

I hope you like the chapter.

Many wanted Arya to be positive. Also they wanted have a brother sister bond between them. But if you have read the story from the beginning. Then you must know that he was not with his family for more than 10 years. So practically he was not there when she was a kid. So it's not possible. Because bonds develop with time. Also Arya from the beginning was with her mother. Though she knows that she did wrong she can't accept the fact that her mother did something like this. Also she feels that his brother was not on good terms with her mother but never behaved badly with him and never told the truth. Which made her mother distant with family. So for her, blaming Advika is natural.

Hope all who have questions about why it is that way get their answer.

Also tell me how did you find Advika's way of pacifying Abhimaan's Anger.

If you like this update do votes and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 15.1K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
2.6M 95.2K 49
◉𝐂𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π’π­π¨π«π’πžπ¬β—‰ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘©π’“π’Šπ’…π’† 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘½π’†π’ŠοΏ½...
10.5M 682K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
5.2M 227K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...