TABOO - SPY X FAMILY

By VibingCxcilia

"𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐈'𝐋 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐓. 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐑." "𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎, 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐍... More

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂/𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃
CHAPTER 1 - OPERATION STRIX
CHAPTER 2 - FORGER ANYA
CHAPTER 3 - KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 4 - ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 5 - WIFE
CHAPTER 6 - FULL FAMILY
CHAPTER 7 - INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 8 - INTERVIEW PART 2
CHAPTER 9 - AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 10 - FOR SCHOOL
CHAPTER 11 - EDEN ACADEMY
CHAPTER 12 - FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 13 - CLASS
CHAPTER 14 - DAMIAN AND THE AKASHI FAMILY
CHAPTER 15 - STATE SECURITY SERVICE
CHAPTER 16 - BRIAR YURI
CHAPTER 17 - HAPPY FAMILY
CHAPTER 18 - CHEMISTRY
CHAPTER 19 - STELLA
CHAPTER 20 - STOPPING AN ASSASSINATION
CHAPTER 21 - WHATEVER IT TAKES
CHAPTER 22 - FORGER BOND
CHAPTER 23 - MUSIC ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 24 - STUDYING FOR MIDTERM EXAMS
CHAPTER 25 - RESULTS
CHAPTER 26 - FROST FIONA
CHAPTER 27 - STELLA LAKE
CHAPTER 28 - IMPERIAL SCHOLAR MIXER
CHAPTER 29 - DESMOND FAMILY
CHAPTER 30 - DESMOND ESTATE
CHAPTER 31 - TOUR
CHAPTER 32 - A MALL DATE
CHAPTER 33 - DESMOND MELINDA
CHAPTER 34 - BACKSTORY
CHAPTER 35 - VACATION
CHAPTER 36 - THE DAYS FOLLOWING
CHAPTER 37 - HANDKERCHIEF
CHAPTER 38 - SPY DOWN
CHAPTER 39 - FRIENDSHIP SCHEME WITH BUMPS
CHAPTER 40 - SURRENDER
CHAPTER 42 - THORN PRINCESS
CHAPTER 43 - MCMAHON MATTHEW
CHAPTER 44 - HOSPITAL
CHAPTER 45 - DINNER
CHAPTER 46 - DINNER PART 2
CHAPTER 47 - DOUBLE LIFE
CHAPTER 48 - TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER 49 - WORKING TOGETHER
CHAPTER 50 - MESSED UP TRUTH
CHAPTER 51 - DOUBLE TEAM WITH A DATE
CHAPTER 52 - PREPARATION
CHAPTER 53 - TODAY
CHAPTER 54 - 12 PM
CHAPTER 55 - BIG BOSS
CHAPTER 56 - COMATOSE
CHAPTER 57 - OMG (BY NEWJEANS)
ⓅⓁⒺⒶⓈⒺ ⓇⒺⒶⒹ - (Ⓐ/Ⓝ)

CHAPTER 41 - CONGRATS

1.7K 94 6
By VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Today, (F/N) actually woke up late and not because she was sick. 

When she made it to the dinner table, she was still trying to fix her uniform. 

"Morning, mom, dad, Anya-chan." (F/N) greeted them.

"Oh, just in time. I was going to get up." Loid said. "I thought you were sick again, (F/N)-san." Yor commented. "Morning, (F/N)-nee!"

The said girl sat down and started to eat her breakfast quickly as the rest of her family started to get ready themselves. 

"You have school today so finish up and get ready, Anya. I'll be taking the 2 of you to school today." Loid said.

"Okie dokie!" "Alright." His two daughter nodded.

On the ride to school, Anya was not being quiet at all. 

"Papa's car is really old and shabby! Smaller than the bus and way more crampy. Becky's car is way more spacious and shiny." Anya insulted the car.

"Please be quiet." Loid was tired as hell.

As Anya was asking her father about some questions, (F/N) started to zone out. 

Yes it was normal for the young spy to not get a lot of sleep, but today, she seemed a little more tired than normal.

When the car stopped, both girls got off. "Let's pick some cake when you get home from school, girls! The best cake we can find!" Loid said. "Yay!" 

(F/N) smiled and nodded. "Alright. I'll keep you to your words, dad." She said.

Loid smiled at his 2 girls as they got off. "Bye, have a nice day at school!" "Bye, papa!" "Have a nice day, dad!" They bid each other goodbye.

Once the 2 sisters entered the grounds of Eden, the 2 had to separate. 

"I'll see you around, alright, Anya-chan?" (F/N) smiled. "Okay! Bye, (F/N)-nee!" 

The said girl smiled and patted her sister's head. "Have a nice day."

When (F/N), Becky, and Damian walked the grounds, everyone started to crowd them and shower them with compliments. 

(F/N) smiled and thanked everyone until the moment she sat down in her seat with a sigh.

"You seem to not like attention as well, huh, (F/N)-chan?" A voice asked.

The said girl turned to the side and made eye contact with the eldest Desmond son. 

"You can say that again." The girl sighed. 

"Though, good job at saving the kids. That was brave of you." The boy said. "Thank you, Demetrius-kun." The boy smiled.

"Thanks for being there for my brother. I heard from a butler that you comforted Damian after the incident." Demetrius said.

(F/N) last night was able to read Melinda's lips and knew what she had said to her youngest son.

"It's not a problem. Damian-kun just seemed so lonely..." (F/N) trailed off.

"Yeah, I wish I was able to come out and be there for them. The 'hands-off' method of parenting, you know it?" He asked.

"Yeah, your mom told me about it." (F/N) nodded.

"So you know about it from my mom. She seems to like you a lot to tell you something like that." He continued.

(F/N) smiled. "It's a good sign, right?" She asked. "Yeah." 

When class started, it was normal until after lunch when everyone was called into the school's auditorium. 

Everyone sat still and straight as a pin needle in alphabetical order. "Will the following students please step forward."

The principal started listing names. 

"Forger Anya, 1st year from Cecile Hall. Blackbell Becky, from the same class. Desmond Damian, from the same class. 

Watkins Bill, 1st year of Wald Hall. And finally, Forger (F/N), 8th year, Imperial Scholar." 

(F/N) got up and stood right beside Becky.

"During the recent bus hijacking, you 1st years maintained a calm mind to support your fellow students through the crisis and waited for help. 

You, Imperial Scholar, risked your life and put the 1st years before yourself to save them. 

You helped bring a quick resolution without anyone getting hurt. To reward your courage, wisdom, and spirit of strength..."

The principal opened a box and revealed something really shiny. 

"You have each been awarded with a Stella Star." The auditorium erupted with cheer. 

Demetrius and Akashi started to laugh, seeing (F/N) turn slightly red from all the attention. 

"Get used to it, (F/N)-chan!" Demetrius yelled. "You're turning into a tomato!" Akashi teased.

When (F/N) went back with her class, everyone congratulated the girl with big smiles. 

"GOOD JOB, (F/N)-CHAN!" "YOU DEFINITELY EARNED IT!" They congratulated her. (F/N) smiled. 

"Thank you, everyone!" She thanked her classmates. Mr. Tobias patted the girl on the back. 

"Congratulations, Forger-chan. Keep up the good work." The man smiled. "Thank you, sir! I will!" (F/N) smiled.

When it was the end of the day, just as (F/N) was about to leave to go meet up with Anya and her father, Demetrius called out to her. "(F/N)-chan!" The boy called out. "Hm?" 

The girl turned around. "Can I walk you to the gates? I want to tell you something." He asked. "Sure."

Demetrius took (F/N)'s bag and held it for her. "It's fine, I got it." (F/N) said.

"It's alright. I already dropped my bag at my dorm." Demetrius said. "If you insist. So, what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked.

"Well, in my family, sometimes, we eat dinner together as a whole family. And on the weekend, we just so happened to have dinner together." The boy started.

(F/N) paid close attention to the boy's words. 

"My mom then brought up you and your mom, saying how you both played volleyball with her. 

In the end, she wanted me to ask you if your family wanted to come over? My parents want to find a day where both of us are available." He asked.

The (H/C) haired girl saw the opportunity this meeting would have on Operation Stix. 

"I'll tell them and text you later about it." (F/N) said. "Perfect." The boy nodded.

The 2 stopped at the gates. "I'll see you tomorrow, (F/N)-chan." The brown haired male returned (F/N)'s backpack.

"Yeah, I'll see you then." She smiled.

Loid, who was waiting for (F/N) to arrive at the gate, saw the interaction between his eldest daughter and the target's eldest son. 

"That's (F/N)-nee's friend." Anya pointed. "Hm. But, I don't think he wants to just be friends with your sister." Loid muttered. "Huh?"

Loid smiled at the youngest. "Nothing to worry about, Anya." He said.

(F/N) entered the car and greeted the 2. 

"Hey, dad, Anya-chan." She greeted them. "Come on! Let's get cake, papa!" Anya yelled.

"Alright, alright! Cake it is!" Loid smiled. "YAY!" While driving, Loid tapped the steering wheel which caught (F/N)'s attention.

'Handler wants to meet up with you.' 'Same cafe?' 'Yeah.' 'Do you know what she wants to talk about?' 'Nope. I guess you have to wait and see.' 

After getting cake, the 3 went home and with the help of Yor, they all made dinner. 

"Oh, Demetrius-kun told me his family is inviting us to come over." Loid choked on his saliva. "WHAT!?" He yelled.

After eating, the family decided to play board games together until it was bedtime. 

When (F/N) knew everyone was asleep, she jumped out the window to a local cafe that is open 24 hours. 

"Good day or should I say good evening, Agent Midnight. This meeting won't be long since I know you have school the next day. Have a seat." Handler said.

The meeting was about what had happened yesterday.

The handler wanted to hear everything from her agent's point of view and praised (F/N) for her good work. 

The said girl also reported on Operation Strix and told the lady how she and Anya had earned another Stella Star.

"That's good. Both you and Twilight are doing well with this mission and this is your first time working together, right?" She asked.

"I think so. Oh, the Desmond family had also invited the Forger family for a gathering. Maybe for dinner." The handler smirked.

"Seems like Donovan's plans are starting to reveal a little sooner than planned but good. We need it as soon as possible." She said.

"I know." (F/N) nodded. "Well, I'll let you go now. Goodnight, Midnight." 

"Have a nice night, Sherwood-san." The said lady watched as (F/N) disappeared into the night with a gentle smile.

BTW - chapters after this one would not be canon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.1K 85
Loid Forger x Reader Boyfriend Scenarios🦋✨ ~enjoy your days reading about you and Loid's life if you were together!💕 -please ignore any mistakes as...
212K 5.6K 40
LOIDxREADER After a horrible breakup, (Y/N) decides to find a rebound at the bar where she gets taken by a man named Loid Forger. After finding out t...
2.4K 84 9
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ (𝕄ℂ𝕌 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪) X 𝕊ℙ𝕐𝕩𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊...
25.4K 443 17
What will happen when Twilight's whole identity gets revealed to Yor? And when Anya's telepathic abilities and Yor's real job get exposed? Will the f...