TABOO - SPY X FAMILY

بواسطة VibingCxcilia

"𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐈'𝐋 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐓. 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐑." "𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎, 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐍... المزيد

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂/𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃
CHAPTER 1 - OPERATION STRIX
CHAPTER 2 - FORGER ANYA
CHAPTER 3 - KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 4 - ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 5 - WIFE
CHAPTER 6 - FULL FAMILY
CHAPTER 7 - INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 8 - INTERVIEW PART 2
CHAPTER 9 - AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 10 - FOR SCHOOL
CHAPTER 11 - EDEN ACADEMY
CHAPTER 12 - FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 13 - CLASS
CHAPTER 14 - DAMIAN AND THE AKASHI FAMILY
CHAPTER 15 - STATE SECURITY SERVICE
CHAPTER 16 - BRIAR YURI
CHAPTER 17 - HAPPY FAMILY
CHAPTER 18 - CHEMISTRY
CHAPTER 19 - STELLA
CHAPTER 20 - STOPPING AN ASSASSINATION
CHAPTER 21 - WHATEVER IT TAKES
CHAPTER 22 - FORGER BOND
CHAPTER 23 - MUSIC ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 24 - STUDYING FOR MIDTERM EXAMS
CHAPTER 25 - RESULTS
CHAPTER 26 - FROST FIONA
CHAPTER 27 - STELLA LAKE
CHAPTER 28 - IMPERIAL SCHOLAR MIXER
CHAPTER 29 - DESMOND FAMILY
CHAPTER 30 - DESMOND ESTATE
CHAPTER 31 - TOUR
CHAPTER 32 - A MALL DATE
CHAPTER 33 - DESMOND MELINDA
CHAPTER 34 - BACKSTORY
CHAPTER 36 - THE DAYS FOLLOWING
CHAPTER 37 - HANDKERCHIEF
CHAPTER 38 - SPY DOWN
CHAPTER 39 - FRIENDSHIP SCHEME WITH BUMPS
CHAPTER 40 - SURRENDER
CHAPTER 41 - CONGRATS
CHAPTER 42 - THORN PRINCESS
CHAPTER 43 - MCMAHON MATTHEW
CHAPTER 44 - HOSPITAL
CHAPTER 45 - DINNER
CHAPTER 46 - DINNER PART 2
CHAPTER 47 - DOUBLE LIFE
CHAPTER 48 - TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER 49 - WORKING TOGETHER
CHAPTER 50 - MESSED UP TRUTH
CHAPTER 51 - DOUBLE TEAM WITH A DATE
CHAPTER 52 - PREPARATION
CHAPTER 53 - TODAY
CHAPTER 54 - 12 PM
CHAPTER 55 - BIG BOSS
CHAPTER 56 - COMATOSE
CHAPTER 57 - OMG (BY NEWJEANS)
ⓅⓁⒺⒶⓈⒺ ⓇⒺⒶⒹ - (Ⓐ/Ⓝ)

CHAPTER 35 - VACATION

2.3K 107 6
بواسطة VibingCxcilia

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

"Wait, you're telling me mom's going on a cruise ship for work and Anya-chan was able to win a raffle to go on the same cruise ship that mom is going on?" I asked.

I watched as everyone nodded. "Sadly, the raffle only covers 2 people." Dad sighed.

"Wait here." I ran into my room and looked through my backpack filled with work to do over the midterm break. 

Once I found what I was looking for, I ran back out into the living room. 

"I got a ticket to go to the resort island that the cruise is going to be stopping at!" I said.

Everyone smiled in delight. "So you can also come along, (F/N)-nee!?" Anya-chna yelled. I looked over the ticket. 

"We'll meet on the same day but you guys will be out at sea for 3 days before returning. 

I'll be there from morning to night. I'm going on a different boat." I explained. "Awww. I wanted you to come along!" She whined.

I patted Anya-chan's head. "At least we will be at the resort together, right?" I said.

"It's such a shame you won't be on the same cruise as us, (F/N)-san." Mom said. I smiled. 

"It's alright. Either way, my teacher gave me a lot of work to deal with over the break. I'll finish it before going to the resort." I said.

-Also finish some missions.- "I see." Dad patted my head. 

"Be careful when home alone." He said. I nodded. "Always. Either way, I'm old enough!" I smiled. "That's right." 

I helped the rest of the family pack their bags for their trip.

When it was time for them to leave, I watched as they all took a seat on the train.

I waved at them with a big smile on my face. "I'll see you soon!" I yelled.

"BYE, (F/N)-NEE!" "Bye, (F/N)-san!" "Be safe, (F/N)! We'll see you soon!" They bid me goodbye.

Mom, dad, and Anya-chan waved at me with a big smile as well.

Once the train left, I headed home to finish the work I had to finish. 

Bond walked into my room and curled up right beside my leg. 

"I have a few missions to complete after this. I heard you helped out during dad's mission so would you like to join me?" I asked.

I peeled my eyes off from the paper and patted Bond's head.

"Borf!" I smiled. "Alright. Give me a few minutes. I'm almost done." I said.

After I completed the work and placed them back into my backpack, I changed into presentable clothes. 

I wore the black cargos that Demetrius-kun had gotten me with a dark blue crop long sleeve with a black vest (or something you would like).

I wore my shoes and placed Bond on his leash. "Come on, Bond. Let's go." I ushered him.

I grabbed my bag and locked the door. As we walked down to the main floor, I greeted the neighbors. 

The 2 of us walked to HQ when I met up with Sherwood-san. "Midnight. I see you have brought Bond." She said.

The said dog barked with delight. 

"I heard that he helped Twilight with his mission and I wanted to test it out myself." I explained.

"Alright. I hope you do know we are piling Twilight's missions on top of yours." She said.

I nodded with a sigh. "Yeah, I know." I said.

The strawberry blonde woman handed me a whole stack of files. 

"These are your missions." I sweatdropped at the amount of paper I was holding. 

"Alright then." I nodded. "Good luck, Agent Midnight." Sherwood-san said.

"Yeah." I sat down at a nearby table and read through the papers.

-Alright, not that bad.- I decided to finish dad's missions first before doing my missions. -I have 2 days to complete all of these.- 

Dad's missions took me all today to complete and with the help of Bond, it went really easy.

I gave the dog a treat when we arrived home. "Good job, Bond." I praised him. 

I played around with him before I started to make dinner for myself. 

The house was quiet which I wasn't used to. "Borf!" 

I set down my food and saw Bond moving his food near me and jump on the seat beside me.

"You want me to put your food on the table and eat with me?" I asked. "Borf!" 

I smiled and did as he asked. We both ate together so I wasn't completely lonely. 

After cleaning up and getting cleaned up, I sat down on the couch to watch TV. Bond sat beside me and cuddled me.

Just then, my phone started to ring. It was dad. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, (F/N). I called to check up on you." Dad said. "Oh, I'm doing fine. I finished my homework and your missions. What about you, dad?" I asked. 

"I know I'm meant to relax here but I can't." He explained.

"It's normal, especially for us. Just give it some time." I said. "Alright. I have to go, Anya is calling for me." Dad said.

"Alright. Goodnight, dad. Tell Anya-chan I said the same." I said. "Alright. Goodnight, (F/N)." Dad smiled.

After the call ended, another call came in. It was Demetrius-kun. 

Ever since I came over to his place, almost every night, we would call each other. "GUESS WHAT!" He yelled. "Huh?" 

Our call ended at around 12. I got up from the couch and went into my room to sleep. 

Bond followed me and slept right beside me. "Night, Bond." I smiled.

When morning came, I got up and got myself cleaned up. I made breakfast for both Bond and I and placed them both on the table. 

After we ate, I got ready to bring Bond on a walk before continuing to finish up my missions.

I wore black leggings with a sports bra under a white tank top and black and white Nike windbreaker. (or anything you would like)

I wore my shoes, leashed Bond, locked the door, and headed out to the dog park. 

Once we were there, I let Bond off the leash and played fetch with him.

After about an hour, we started to finish up my missions for today which were pretty easy. 

When we finished the missions, it was around dinner time. 

I was too lazy to cook today so I got takeout and ate at home. 

After finishing dinner, I started to pack my bags. "Bond, you will be staying with Franky-san for a day, alright?" I asked.

He started to whine while I smiled and ruffled his hair. 

"It's only for a day. The next day, the family will be back, ok?" I asked. Bond was reluctant. "Thanks, Bond." I smiled. 

I went to sleep and when morning came, I was already dressed and had my bags ready. I just had to wait for Franky-san.

When he knocked on the door, I opened it for him. 

"Thank you, Franky-san. Dad and I will make it up to you!" I smiled.

"It's not a problem, (F/N)-chan! Enjoy your time!" The man said. I smiled. "Alright! Bye, Bond, Franky-san!" I waved my hand.

It was around 9 in the morning when I arrived on the resort island. 

"AT LONG LAST, THE ISLAND RESORT!" -That voice seems familiar.- 

I looked behind to see Anya-chan and dad. "No jumping, you can hurt yourself." Dad said.

"Papa, a normal father would be jumping up and down with his daughter at a time like this." Anya-chan said.

I giggled when I saw dad skipping with a joyful look on his face. 

"LET'S ENJOY THIS CRUISE STOP TOGETHER!" Dad yelled. "DAD, ANYA-CHAN! OVER HERE!" 

They looked back at me to see me waving at them. "(F/N), you made it!" "(F/N)-NEE!" They greeted me.

Anya-chan ran right at me so I picked her up when she was about to crash into me. 

"Yup, I'm here. Hm? Where's mom?" I asked. "Yor!?" Dad yelled.

I walked closer to see mom and dad together. "Mama!" Anya-chan yelled. "Oh, (F/N)-san. You made it." Mom said. "I did." I smiled at her.

"You got our message?" Dad asked. "I did. I was able to get a free day off as well." Mom said.

I looked at mom's face. "Mom, what happened to your face? It's a little swollen?" I asked. Mom was surprised I was able to spot it.

"O-oh! The prospect and his wife had a heated argument and I had to break them up." She explained. I nodded. 

"I see. And the city's attempt to woo them?" Dad asked.

"It failed but I know we did everything we could to help them. And in the end, they were smiling. And that's good enough for me!" Mom explained.

We all smiled. "Glad to hear that." He smiled. "Are you going to play with us today?" Anya-chan asked.

"I am. Shall we go have some fun?" Mom asked. 

"LET'S HAVE ALL THE FUN!" Mom yelled with a smile. "THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!" Anya-chan shouted in my ear. "No need to shout, I hear you clearly."

As a family, we went sightseeing, ziplining, cycling, explored a cave, horseback riding, and went to the zoo so far. I stayed by Anya-chan's side. 

"THAT LOOKS LIKE BOND!" Anya-chan yelled. I stared at the sheep before seeing the resemblance. "It sure does." I smiled.

Anya-chan then pointed at a sign. "I WANT TO DIVE INTO THE OCEAN AND LOOK AT THE FISHES!" She yelled.

"Oh, we need to wear a swimsuit for that?" MOm asked.

Mom looked like she didn't want to do it. "Nevermind, I don't want to get eaten by a shark." My little sister said.

I was confused. -But sharks aren't near the shore.- "Nevermind, I think we should! Don't worry, there won't be any sharks!" Mom smiled.

Anya-chan and mom were together while dad and I hung out near the side. 'How were the missions?' Dad tapped me.

I tapped back. 'It was easy. I brought Bond with me so he won't be so lonely. He's a good partner as well. Think about it as training for him.' 'I guess.' 

We then went to surf. "I want to try surfing!" Anya-chan yelled. "That looks like fun!" Mom smiled.

I rented out a surfboard for myself and started to ride the waves with dad.

"There's a wave, Anya-san. I'll give you a push." Mom said. "Okie dokie!" 

As dad and I were calmly surfing, I saw a mop of pink hair flash right past us. "I got it." I said.

I skillfully gained some momentum and grabbed onto Anya-chan before she was able to whip out. We glided to the shore.

"Anya-san, are you ok?" Mom asked. I jumped into the water and let my little sister down. 

"Again, do it again!" She yelled. "No more." Dad said. "Anya-chan, if I didn't catch you, you would have gotten hurt." I said.

After changing out of our swim attire, we started to walk back to the boats. 

"Yay! We really did have some fun." Anya-chan said. "We sure did!" Mom smiled. 

Dad checked his watch. "It's time for us to head back to the boats. You too, right, (F/N)?" Dad asked.

I shook my head. "I'm leaving a little later after dinner. I'll be home around 10. I'll see you guys off." I smiled.

Just then, mom yawned and leaned against dad. "Uh, Yor?" Dad called out. "Papa, (F/N)-nee, I'm tired too." Anya-chan said. "Huh?"

In the end, dad carried mom while I carried the mini trouble maker. "Rest up, Yor." Dad whispered.

As we walked to the boat, dad turned to me. 

"I heard from the handler that it was your 10 years with WISE a few days ago." Dad said. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, it was." I said. "Congratulations." He smiled at me. "Thanks, dad." I thanked him.

I looked up at the sky. "You know, this is my first time having a proper vacation, let alone with people." I said. Dad smiled. 

"I could say the same thing. I'm glad we were able to join together as a family in the end." He said. "Yeah."

I waved at dad who was now carrying both mom and Anya-chan. "Good luck, dad!" I smiled.

"Yeah, get back home safely. The door will be open, I'll be waiting for you." He said. "Alright!" 

With that, (F/N) turned around and headed back to the beach to relax a bit before she had to return back home.

BTW - DOUBLE UPDATE <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14K 282 32
Evermore is a fan fiction tale related to the manga Spy x Family written by Tatsuya Endo. This story will depict how Twilight and Yor slowly start t...
2.5K 93 9
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ (𝕄ℂ𝕌 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪) X 𝕊ℙ𝕐𝕩𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊...
2.7K 51 20
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 - t...
60.8K 1.9K 15
"𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤?" "𝐍𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭..." �...