TABOO - SPY X FAMILY

VibingCxcilia द्वारा

"𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐈'𝐋 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐓. 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐑." "𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎, 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐍... अधिक

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂/𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃
CHAPTER 1 - OPERATION STRIX
CHAPTER 2 - FORGER ANYA
CHAPTER 3 - KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 4 - ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 5 - WIFE
CHAPTER 6 - FULL FAMILY
CHAPTER 7 - INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 8 - INTERVIEW PART 2
CHAPTER 9 - AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 10 - FOR SCHOOL
CHAPTER 11 - EDEN ACADEMY
CHAPTER 12 - FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 13 - CLASS
CHAPTER 14 - DAMIAN AND THE AKASHI FAMILY
CHAPTER 15 - STATE SECURITY SERVICE
CHAPTER 16 - BRIAR YURI
CHAPTER 17 - HAPPY FAMILY
CHAPTER 18 - CHEMISTRY
CHAPTER 19 - STELLA
CHAPTER 20 - STOPPING AN ASSASSINATION
CHAPTER 21 - WHATEVER IT TAKES
CHAPTER 22 - FORGER BOND
CHAPTER 23 - MUSIC ASSIGNMENT
CHAPTER 24 - STUDYING FOR MIDTERM EXAMS
CHAPTER 25 - RESULTS
CHAPTER 26 - FROST FIONA
CHAPTER 27 - STELLA LAKE
CHAPTER 28 - IMPERIAL SCHOLAR MIXER
CHAPTER 29 - DESMOND FAMILY
CHAPTER 30 - DESMOND ESTATE
CHAPTER 32 - A MALL DATE
CHAPTER 33 - DESMOND MELINDA
CHAPTER 34 - BACKSTORY
CHAPTER 35 - VACATION
CHAPTER 36 - THE DAYS FOLLOWING
CHAPTER 37 - HANDKERCHIEF
CHAPTER 38 - SPY DOWN
CHAPTER 39 - FRIENDSHIP SCHEME WITH BUMPS
CHAPTER 40 - SURRENDER
CHAPTER 41 - CONGRATS
CHAPTER 42 - THORN PRINCESS
CHAPTER 43 - MCMAHON MATTHEW
CHAPTER 44 - HOSPITAL
CHAPTER 45 - DINNER
CHAPTER 46 - DINNER PART 2
CHAPTER 47 - DOUBLE LIFE
CHAPTER 48 - TRUTH REVEALED
CHAPTER 49 - WORKING TOGETHER
CHAPTER 50 - MESSED UP TRUTH
CHAPTER 51 - DOUBLE TEAM WITH A DATE
CHAPTER 52 - PREPARATION
CHAPTER 53 - TODAY
CHAPTER 54 - 12 PM
CHAPTER 55 - BIG BOSS
CHAPTER 56 - COMATOSE
CHAPTER 57 - OMG (BY NEWJEANS)
ⓅⓁⒺⒶⓈⒺ ⓇⒺⒶⒹ - (Ⓐ/Ⓝ)

CHAPTER 31 - TOUR

2.5K 138 30
VibingCxcilia द्वारा

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

When we arrived at the Demond estate, I widened my eyes. -Holy... Shit...- 

The house or should I say mansion was huge. I knew for a fact that I would be lost.

But at least I have a valid reason to wander the halls. Once the car stopped, their butler opened the door and well all got out.

"Thank you sir for the ride." I thanked and curtseyed to the man. "It's not a problem, young mistress." He replied.

"Come on, (F/N)-chan. Or else you might get lost!" I heard Demetrius-kun tease me. 

"Hey! I can find my way around your living space!" I yelled back.

"You sure?" I playfully glared at him as I walked right beside him.

"Whatever." I muttered. As we walked to the door, I felt someone poke my leg. 

I looked down to see Damian-kun looking to the other side with a blush on his face.

"Y-you can hold my hand so you won't get lost." He said. "Hey, she has me." Demetrius-kun said.

Before the brothers could fight again, I held both their hands.

"See? Now with both Demetrius-kun and Damian-kun holding my hands, I won't get lost." They both smiled a little.

The eldest opened the door as we walked in and took off our shoes to change into slippers.

"Welcome home, young masters. Welcome to the Desmond estate, young mistress. Please enjoy your stay."

I flinched when I saw the amount of butlers and maids lined up to greet us. 

"Thanks, everyone." I curtseyed at them as well. "Sorry for the intrusion. Thank you. I'll be in your care." I said with a smile.

"Come on, let's put our things in our room and change into something more comfortable. After I give you a tour, we can start then." I nodded.

"Well, Damian, you can let go now. I have to show her where her room will be." Demetrius-kun said.

"Fine. I'll see you later, (F/N)-nee." Damian-kun said. I smiled and waved at him using the hand he had let go of.

"I'll see you then, Damian-kun." I waved at him. On the walk to the room I will be staying at for the next couple of days, I made sure to memorize the mansion's format.

"This is the room you will be staying in. My room is just down the hall to your left. Settle down and change into something cozy before I take you on the tour." I smiled.

"Thank you, Demetrius-kun." I thanked him.

He nodded and let go of my hand before he left the room, closing the door when he walked out.

-I swear, I always forget that we were holding hands.- I stared at the hand he held.

I then observed the room to check if there was any easy exit route and if there was any listening device, a bad habit that I have gained as a spy.

Once I checked the room and it was clear, I placed my bag on the bed and started to unpack it into the closet.

Inside the closet had some hangers which I hung my clothes on. 

I quickly grabbed a white t-shirt with a cream colored cardigan and black leggings (or anything you would like) and headed into the bathroom to change.

Once I finished, I headed into the hallways to look for Demetrius-kun.

Luckily, he walked out just in time. He was wearing jeans and a button up. "That's cozy for you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm used to it." He replied. I looked to the side. "I feel underdressed compared to you." I said.

"You look fine, (F/N)-chan. Now come on, let's get going with your tour." Demetrius-kun said. I smiled and linked my arm around his.

"Let's go!" As Demetrius-kun led me around the estate, I quickly memorized and made a quick note to draw it down to send to dad.

He showed me the many rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, gyms, play/game rooms, pools, library, etc.

When he showed me what was outside the house, there was a field for soccer, football, track, tennis court, volleyball court, etc.

"Woah. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, your house is humongous, Demetrius-kun." I said.

"I know. But it's too spacious for 3 people." I was confused.

"3?" I repeated. "The butlers and maids have their own sleeping quarters with whatever they want in there." He explained.

The male beside me pointed at a separate mansion on the property. "My mom also lives in a different residence from the main one." He said.

I heard the disappointment in his voice so I started to talk about something else. 

"Is that all for the tour? I think my head is going nuts, trying to remember everything you showed me." I said.

"Yeah, that should be it. Let's head back into my room to finish up our project." Demetrius-kun said.

When we arrived in his room, I took a look around it.

It was a typical boys room with the basics like a bed and a desk but think of it 10 times bigger and the room spacious as hell. Heck, Demetrius-kun has a mini library here.

"Alright, let's start." By putting our minds together, we were able to finish the project in no time, just in time for dinner actually.

A maid knocked on the door to tell us that dinner was done and ready for us.

"Young master, young mistress, dinner is ready." She said.

Both Demetrius-kun and I were lying down on the floor, doing the English assignment together.

"Alright. We'll come down once we clean up. We finished our assignment." Demetrius-kun replied.

"Alright." The maid nodded. "Mom and dad are not joining as usual, right?" He asked.

"I'm afraid so." The lady said. "I thought so." The boy beside me sighed.

I felt bad for my brown haired tour guide. -I guess having power, money, and fame really doesn't make you happy.- 

We both then walked to the kitchen to see Damian-kun already eating. "You guys took a long time. I was hungry." He said.

"It's alright." We both sat down and started to eat as well.

-So far, so good.- Seems like what Demetrius-kun was telling me was true. 

The Desmond Family relationship at home was strained as hell.

Donovan seems like he's either not home or just coped up in his office while his wife lives in a different home. -How sad. It really must affect the kids.-

"So, how is your friendship with Anya-chan going, Damian-kun?" I asked.

I watched as the said boy's face erupted with pink. -Cute.-

"Uhhhh, it's not that bad, I guess." He muttered.

"You know, she always talks about you when she's at home. I think that's all she talks about." I said.

"Really?" He looked at me. "Really. She seems to admire you a lot." I smiled. "Yeah, like a creep."

I pretended to not hear what Damian-kun had whispered. -She can be... Weird at times.- I sweatdropped.

After a few small talks here and there, we finished dinner. I was able to pick up my plate when I felt Demetrius-kun's hand on top of mine.

"The maids will take care of it. Since we have free time now, want to go to the movie theater room?" He asked.

"Can I go!?" I didn't mean to shout. "Sure." He smiled.

We all started to head into the movie theater room and sat down on the comfortable chairs. Damian-kun passed me popcorn. "We just ate and you're eating popcorn?" I asked.

The boy shrugged. "Popcorn goes hand in hand with a movie." Demetrius-kun said.

I giggled. Just then, Max came onto the chair and started to sniff me. "(F/N)-nee, this is Max!" Damian-kun smiled.

I patted the dog's head. "Hi, Max." I smiled. The dog wagged his tail. 

"He probably knows that I also have a dog." I said. "Really?" I nodded.

We decided to watch Finding Nemo. During the movie, I couldn't help but place my head against the eldest Desmond son's shoulders.

My neck was killing me today. -Maybe it was because of the mission I had before school.-

He placed his head on top of mine as we watched the movie. When the said movie was over, Damian-kun was sleeping.

His head leaned against my side which caused me to smile. "Let's head to bed." Demetrius-kun said.

"Yeah." I decided to carry the youngest out of the 3 of us to his room.

"You know, I could carry him." He said. I shook my head. "It's alright, I got this." 

I looked down at the boy to see him snuggling against me. Demetrius-kun opened the door of Damian-kun's room for me.

I placed the boy down and tucked him in. Before I left, I checked out his room as well. 

It was a kids room but it looked similar to his older brother's room.

As we walked back to our room, laughing together, we just so happened to bump into the target. 

"Oh, father. It seems you just got home from work." Demetrius-kun said. The man nodded.

"I did." The man said. I curtseyed. "Thank you for having me over." I said. The man nodded again.

"It's not a problem. I'll let the 2 of you head back to your rooms for a night's rest. Goodnight." The man said.

"Goodnight, father." Demetrius said. "Have a nice night, Desmond-san." I smiled. -Cautious as ever. Even at home.-

Demetrius-kun opened the door for me to my room. "Tomorrow, since we have nothing to do, wanna go to the mall?" He asked. I sighed.

"I didn't bring any money with me, sadly." I said.

"It's alright. When you're with me, you don't have to pay." The boy grinned at me. I stared at him.

"I can't let you do that for me." I shook my head. "Don't worry about it!" He said.

"T-then, I'll pay you back!" I replied. "I said, don't worry about it. Just..." 

The boy looked to the side, cutting the eye contact we had.

"Be by my side forever." He said. I flinched. -I really can't.- "Fine then." I lied.

I watched as he smiled. "Thank you, Forger (F/N)." He said. "Don't sweat it, Desmond Demetrius." I smiled.

The said boy started to close my door. "Goodnight, (F/N)." "Good night, Demetrius-kun." We bid each other goodnight.

Once the door was closed, I went to the desk inside the room and took out a piece of paper and a pen and started to draw the layout of the Desmond resident.

After I took a picture with my phone, I sent it to dad.

I then slipped into the bed. -Goddamn was it soft.-

I didn't have to worry about any mission for the next 3 days since I did triple of the missions over the past few days to make up for the days I will be at the Demond estate.

-Thank goodness Sherwood-san agreed to this. It's for Operation Strix anyways.- 

With that, I started to drift off into sleep.

The missions really worked me to the bone. This is definitely a nice way to relax.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

129K 4.2K 48
A 𝐬𝐩𝐲 𝐱 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 [𝐱𝐎𝐜] story, featuring the added addition, Forger (oc). Not only is she Anya's biological older sister, she is also a vi...
449K 17.6K 57
Agent Twilight has been assigned to get a wife and two children, a 6-year-old and a teenager. Without his knowledge, he takes in three people who are...
25.8K 465 17
What will happen when Twilight's whole identity gets revealed to Yor? And when Anya's telepathic abilities and Yor's real job get exposed? Will the f...
14.5K 499 81
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧ 𝚜𝚙𝚢 𝚡 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗-𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊 & 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎...