Church girl and di scammer

By jahalia_1876

Lando is the brother of the most notorious Jamaican don ,his struggles have led him to partake in lottery sca... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42 *
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 44*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
*Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
*Chapter 79*
*Chapter 80*
*Chapter 82*
*Chapter 83*
*Chapter 84*
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

*Chapter 81*

4.5K 418 59
By jahalia_1876

Yanique's POV

I close my eyes and hold my breath , I can feel my heart beat steadying as my chest tightens.My body lays underneath the warm , still water.I feel trapped but not scared.

I rest inside the bathtub, challenged by my subconscious.

Just a little longer.

Just a little...

My phone rings and I leap out of the tub . My heart racing , I panic.

For a moment there I almost lost hope.

What was I thinking !

I reach over for my phone and answer it without bothering to check the caller's ID.

"Mi mek a stop a Lawrence place . Inna di next 30 minutes mi aguh deh a foot , yuh consume yet or mi fi grab food fi yuh?"

I hear his voice and it aches my heart. I don't feel excited as I usually would , I feel empty and pitiful.
There are no words to explain the pain that antagonizes me but it's him that I worry about more than myself.

Will he resent me for giving with one hand and taking with the other ?

Yan do not think so negatively!

"Ahhmmm, sure" I pant .

It's now 8:35 pm. It has been a few hours since I got back home from my doctors appointment and I still haven't been able to shake this feeling of sorrow for a second.

"Babe? Wah duh yuh?" He sounds worried.

"I'm fine ." I barely say , that's not enough to convince him. He knows me too well.

"Mi nuh like how yuh sound , mi a liff up now. Soon fawud" he hangs up. I sense the urgency in his voice.

I sigh before leaving the bathroom , I still can not understand what took place moments ago. It's almost as if I wanted to let go of .... Life ?

This can't be it for me. I feel the tears building up inside my eyes, I continue to push myself until I'm finished getting dressed.

I hate feeling defeated, I'm disappointed in myself for not being able to see the light at the end of this dark tunnel. I just don't have the strength to be optimistic right now and I know I should be , for the sake of my unborn child but where do I start?

Lando's POV

"Just finalize the date and I'll be there mate" Lawrence grinds. We are standing outside his house , I've already given him a brief outline of what the meeting in Dominica entails.

As I've said before , there is no better person to represent me and my brand. He's a business man as I am, even though recently we've been on opposite sides.

Him being on the illegal side and I on the legal. My brother still has excellent work ethics and communication skills. He could close this deal in his sleep.

"Bro mi a liff up enu. Fiancé nuh sound too good" I put out my spliff.

"Eeehhh , do what you have to and keep me posted." We half hug and just as I'm about to get inside my Jeep Lawrence says...

"Mek Jada shot a quick picture , Miss Reid requested this"

The move weh mi wah mek right now not even a second mi nuh have fi hitch but that's Miss Reid wi a chat bout. She na duh suh well lately and sadly mi not even get a chance fi visit her ina di hospital.

Yanique nuh mek a week pass without showing her face there, suh dat much mi grateful fah. She always give her mi regards.

"Alright maths dat quick" I say.

He hands Jada his phone and as preferred she captures a pic within seconds. If it was ever Yan taking this pic then she would have created a whole album with the amount of pictures she'd take before finding the right one.

9:56pm

I arrive home and I'm finally greeted by Max who seem to take pleasure in sniffing the KFC rather than welcoming me home. I walk into the living room.

"Go back" I order him and he growls before obeying me.

"Yan" I shout as I close the front door then walk to the bedroom. As I get closer I begin to hear knocking sounds from behind the closed door.

I swiftly open the door and barge inside the bedroom.

Feel like a iron drop ina mi chest.

I see Yan laying on the bed , her body curled in a ball to ease the painful rigidness.

I rush over to her in a beat.

"Weh ya feel pain?" My adrenaline rush.

I hold her hands to restrict her from continue knocking the bed frame. The look on her face crushes my fucking soul , she drenches in discomfort.

Clenching to my tricep , her nails dig into my skin . She tries to hold back but fails when a throaty groan escapes her mouth, unable to speak her tears communicate every single unspoken word as she sobs desperately. Her mouth shivers .

I've never seen her in this form , I quickly pick her up and grab my car key. I hastily move to the car and put her inside before I get in and speed through the gate.

"Put on your seatbelt!" I shout in terror.

I could tell by the sound of her voice early that something was off , what fucking puzzles my brain is why she felt it was okay to hide that she was in pain!

Feeling extremely fearful while holding this much anger towards her , I begin to wonder how could she keep this from me. Why didn't she tell me she was in pain?

What if ...?

I couldn't forgive her ...

I press on gas.

Mi feel cut up !

I never thought in a million years she would be capable of doing such a thing.

Thankfully there isn't any traffic on the road.

The sound of her grunting terrifies me. I have no idea what is happening and I just can't allow myself to think the worst in this moment but the reality is I'm feeling all different types of emotions I've never yet felt before.

I'm scared for her and our child.

"See wi almost reach , just breathe" I tell her , in the same breath I try to comfort myself also.

I pull into the emergency section and park.

"Lando !" She yells as she slams her hand on the car door, melting in what seems like torture.

Wait ! Is she having the baby ?

I notice blood between her legs and immediately I grow weak to my fucking stomach.

I get out of the vehicle and within a second I scoop her up into my arms and rush with her inside.

My heart heavy with a million worries. A nurse comes rushing to my assistance with a gurney and I place Yanique on top but I refuse to leave her side.

"Sir , we'll take it from here. You'll need to stay here so we can ask you a few questions." Every single word from the nurse mouth falls on deaf ears. My eyes locked on Yanique , everything is happening so fast and out of my control.

Mr. Big man, yuh nuh give a man more than wah him can bare. Suh nuh tek mi ute nor mi woman cause mi just couldn't bare that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.7K 16
Tracy-ann was a 16yr old girl from Clarendon Jamaica, when she was 7 years old her father sent her to live with her mom in America due to the fact th...
309K 6.4K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...
105K 7.7K 71
"Lia stop fuck round wid mi bredda...right now yah mek mi head chip!"he yells. "Weh mi a do?..no you seh a did just wah one night thing!"i said sarc...
113K 8.3K 45
This Jamaican Love saga is based on a freshly new university graduate, seeking an opportunity to land a spot in a job in order to take her family out...