Hunter TOH x Shy!female!human...

By WinterBlue_Angel22

This Hunter toh x shy!female!human!reader headcanons and imagines I requested! 💖 Credits to @writingficsblog... More

✨Notes✨
Hunter dating a shy human reader (headcanon) *updated*
Hunter Memes I found #1
Hunter - The best thing (Imagine💕)
Hunter Memes I found #2
Hunter - Protective boyfriend (Imagine💕)
Hunter Funko Pop
Hunter's girlfriend giving him a lap pillow after a bad day (Headcanon)
Yandere Hunter pictures I found
Hunter - Will you be my Valentine? (Imagine💕💝)
Baby Hunter Pictures I Found
Hunter - Thank God I Found You (Imagine💕) *updated*
Belos Bashing Pictures I found
Hunter - Dance lessons (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Shopping date (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Pissed off boyfriend (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Beach trip (Imagine💕☀️)
Hunter sleeping in the same bed as his girlfriend for the first time (Headcanon)
Hunter - Nightmare (Imagine🌥)
Hunter - Under the mistletoe *Demon Realm version* (Imagine💕🎄)
Hunter - Scar (Imagine💕)
Hunter having a crush on a shy female human reader (Headcanon)
Hunter - Amusement Park (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Truth or dare (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Reality (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Overheard (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Christmas fall (Imagine💕🎄)
Hunter - A nap (Imagine💕)
Fluffy Yandere Hunter headcanons (headcanon) *updated*
Hunter - Shirt (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Ice cream date (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Abusive Ex-boyfriend (Imagine🌥)
Hunter's favorite physical feature of shy female human reader (Headcanon)
Hunter - A shy touch (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Lucky trap (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Fireworks (Imagine💕☀️)
Hunter - Halloween costumes (Imagine💕🎃)
Hunter cuddling with shy female human reader (headcanon)
Hunter - Haunted House (Imagine💕🎃)
Hunter - Pumpkins (Imagine💕🎃)
Hunter - Always there (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Picnic date (Imagine💕🌷)
Hunter - Ears (Imagine💕)
Hunter hugs and hand-holding with shy female human reader (Headcanon) *updated*
Hunter - Cuddles (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Mask (Imagine💕)
Hunter - I love you too (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Whenever you need me (Imagine🌥)
Hunter - Soft hair (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Accidental first kiss (Imagine💕)
Things that shy female human reader does to make Hunter flustered (HC) *updated*
Hunter - Flustered boyfriend (Imagine💕)
Hunter - End of the pining (Imagine💕)
Hunter - It's just this cold (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Pocky game (Imagine💕)
Hunter - I love it too (Imagine🌥)
Different types of kisses of Hunter and shy female human reader (Headcanon)
Hunter - No one will hurt you (Imagine🌥)
Hunter - Comfort night (Imagine🌥)
Hunter - My precious angel (Imagine🌥🔪)
Hunter's reaction to receiving various forms of physical affection from her (HC)
Hunter - Halloween date (Imagine💕🎃)
AN
AN #2
Hunter - Under the mistletoe *Human Realm version* (Imagine💕🎄)
Hunter Valentine's day alphabet (Headcanon)
Hunter - For you (Imagine💕💝)
Hunter - Together forever (Imagine💕💝🔪)
Hunter being touch-starved with his shy female human reader (Headcanon)
SFW A-Z alphabet for Hunter (Headcanon)
Hunter love language (Headcanon)
Hunter - My love (Imagine💕)
Hunter - Nothing changed (Imagine🌥💗)
Fluffy A-Z ask game for Hunter (Headcanons)
Things Hunter does to make his shy female human reader smile (Headcanon)
Hunter's reaction to his Y/n calling him darling & my love for the first time
Cute habits that Hunter has in a relationship with his shy fem human reader (HC)
Cursed Hunter dating shy female human reader (Headcanon)
Hunter - Aquarium date (Imagine💕☀️)
Yandere alphabet with Hunter (Headcanon)
Love alphabet with Hunter (Headcanon)
Kitty Hunter pictures I found
Hunter - My favorite flower (Imagine💕🌷)
Who is the Best Couple Ever? vote polls
His reaction to his shy fem human S/O randomly cuddling up to him like a cat (H)
Fan Comics I Found #1
Cutest Crossover Fanart I Found

Hunter - My hero (Imagine🌥)

272 7 4
By WinterBlue_Angel22

Hunter x Shy Female Human Reader

Fandom: The Owl House

Prompts: "Get away from my Y/n!", "Did he hurt you, Y/n?", [he picked her up gently then he brings her to Camilla's car], [she shyly gives her sweet kiss on his scarred cheek for being grateful made his face went crimson red] and "My hero."

Summary: When Hunter found out that Y/N was kidnapped by Jacob, all he could think about was saving her.

🌥- Angst + Fluff End

Requested by: (Me)

Request: Hello! 💕 Can I request a fluffy&comfort/hurt long imagine with prompts: "Get away from my Y/n!", "Did he hurt you, Y/n?", [he picked her up gently then he brings her to Camilla's car] [she shyly gives her sweet kiss on his scarred cheek for being grateful made his face went crimson red] & "My hero." about how would Hunter (TOH) reacts to his shy!female!human!reader was kidnapped by Jacob?😰 Like Jacob mistakenly thought she was another witch? 😰 I really love to see Hunter determines to rescue her from Jacob! 💕 Hint: at ending, Camilla angrily uses her chancla to knock out Jacob for being kidnap a innocent girl. 🤣 I live for flustered Hunter! Please?? ~ 🦋

3rd's POV

"Can we go faster" Hunter asked Camila who drove the car to the museum "I'm driving as fast as I can Hunter, just wait a little longer" She said as she focused on not hitting any car because of how dangerously she drove.

Hunter sat back down and impatiently bounced his knee. Gus looked at him, feeling sorry for his friend. All of them wanted to just get there as fast as they could so they could save you.

You were kidnapped by Jacob. It seemed like he mistook you for a witch and locked you up at the museum to use you to expose the magic to the world. Hunter was incredibly worried about you and wanted to immediately save you but first he had to wait until Luz's mom drive them there because even though it took a while in a car, it was still faster than on foot.

When they parked Hunter was the first to jumped out the car, quickly followed by the rest of the group. They barged inside and into the room you were locked in and immediately saw you but when they came closer a cage appeared and locked before they could reach you "Y/N!!!" Hunter screamed trying to reach you but failed.

Jacob appeared and started ranting about how he was going to reveal to the world the existence of magic and witches, making him famous. That was stupid but what did you expect from a person who believes that earth is flat?

Jacob walked over to you to do something making Hunter mad again "Get away from my Y/N!" He started fighting with the cage in order to escape and save you but the cage was too strong.

Suddenly Camila jumped in with her Chancla "Mom, you're here!!! Help us" Luz screamed as Camila walked closer to Jacob "How dare you kidnap and hurt these innocent kids huh? Do you think that you're going to get away with this? No chance" She attacked him with her Chancla and after taking him down, she let you all out.

Hunter immediately ran to you and checked you up for any injuries "Did he hurt you, Y/N?" He asked you to which you shook your head "I'm okay, don't worry".

Hunter gently picked you up and carried you to the car and placed you there. You looked at him with an adoring gaze and kissed his cheek "My hero" You smiled when Hunter blushed and hid his face away but it was still obvious how flustered he got.

"Well, you know that I will always come to save you. No matter what"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 174 64
This Hunter toh x shy!fem!human!reader headcanons, drabbles and Oneshots I requested! 💖 Credits to favorite and wonderful Tumblr bloggers are who wr...
2.9K 73 12
A Golden Guard X Reader fan fiction! Not my art so I give full credit to the owner. There will definitely be some lovey dovey scenes. I apologize for...
2.6K 79 1
I saw the lack of Hunter/Reader Fanfic so I knew I had to make some. This story is about YOU! You are a witch who wants to join the Emperor's Coven b...
8.1K 317 17
A trans Golden Guard fanfiction based on the 2010 game Loved by Ocias. Though please keep in mind if you've played the game, it goes a bit off plot o...