Like Crazy || Park Jimin โœ“

By xmimisoo

"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ... More

Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41***
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

26

2.2K 186 73
By xmimisoo

Jimin's POV

I wake up and look around, searching for the source of the noise. I realise that I slept in the car and turn around to see Y/n knocking on my car window.

I sit up straight and fix my clothes, rubbing my mouth to see if there is any drool before unlocking the door for her.

She walks across the car and opens the door, getting in. I look at the time in my Rolex before back at her with a smile. "You're done? There's still half an hour left."

"I'm done. And I don't want to wait there unnecessarily when we can spend that time on something else." She says and I sigh, cracking my neck because of the stiff joints caused by sleeping in the car.

"Sorry for making you wait." The cute girl apologises before taking her mask off, blessing my eyes with her godly face.

"I wanted to. Don't be sorry." I assure her and slide my finger under the strap of her bag. She understands what I am trying to do so she takes off her bag and passes it to me.

I toss it in the backseat and reach out for the bag of chocolates and snacks that I got her when she was away. I place them on her lap and she looks at me. Her features brighten up and the corners of her lips tug up.

"Thank you, Jimin-ssi!" She squeals in pure glee.

"No problem. Your exams are over." She nods before quickly looking into the bag to take out a bag of cheese cracks. She opens the pack and the first thing she does is to pass the first bite to me.

Angel! Angel!

And I'm her whipped follower!

Me being a foodie too, gladly takes the first bite. She eats the item and I buckle my seatbelt. "This is so good." She remarks and I smile at her, starting the engine. "Seatbelt, jagi."

She stops eating before moving around to tuck the seatbelt. "Good girl. Now where do you want to go, jagi?"

"I want to relax. Maybe a movie and then lunch and dinner." I pout my lips, biting the insides of my mouth while thinking and planning the locations in my head as I turn the steering wheel to get out of the University.

"Wanna go shopping?" She turns to look at me before nodding in agreement. "Alright, first we will go shopping, then back to my home for a movie." I say.

"Your home?" I nod and she shrugs casually. "I thought you didn't have one." She says carelessly and I look at her in shock.

"What do you mean? You thought I was homeless, Y/n?"

"You were always at my home. I thought you stayed at your dorm or when you didn't want to then my home."

She has a point.

"I mean, it's because I like being with you and for your kind information, I've been to your house just thrice." She takes out a chocolate bar and unwraps it, before moving it to my face.

I am driving so I lean forward and take a quick bite from it. "You eat the rest," I tell her and she takes her hand back before munching on the chocolate bar which had coconut filling inside it.

We legit look like couples to the readers right now! (No shit Sherlock, Jimin)

I can't believe I'm sitting in one of my most expensive cars with my school crush feeding me chocolates and who made it possible for me to buy the car in the first place because of the song I made for her to express my love for her.

"Why are we going shopping though? What if we get caught?" She asks, turning towards me, folding her left leg on the seat, and spreading her legs. Her skirt isn't helping either.

I clear my throat before turning back to the road but pushing her legs down the seat with my index finger. "Sit properly, lady. And to answer your question, if we get caught, we would just pose for some cameras."

"When there's a will, there's a way." She says and I frown at her sudden English. "What does that mean?"

"You have a solution to every problem." I chuckle at her random words and nod as we drive to our destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This one looks cute on you," I tell her, holding the pink dress in front of her. "You've been saying that for every dress, Jimin-ssi."

I press my lips and look at the dress in my hands then at the countless others that I chose for her as well as for me. "Okay. Last one. Let's go." I tell her and we walk over to the trial room. She gives me the dresses she is holding and I hand them to the saleswoman. 

"We'll take these, please." She nods before walking away with our clothes. I look at the door of the trial room, a small smile playing on my lips but then I pucker my lips, looking at some other dresses from far away. 

I want to buy Y/n all the dresses in this store. I want to pamper her so much and give her all the happiness that she deserves. I want to give her all the love, hugs and kisses—

I hear a small shriek from inside and I panic. I knock on the door softly. "Y/n? Are you alright?" I ask and she hums in a painful squeak.

Something is wrong.

"Open the door," I firmly state, pressing my hand on the door and smacking it gently. "What? Are you mad? No! I'm naked." She retorts from inside but in a low voice. I slam on the door again.

"You're hissing in pain, Y/n. What is wrong?" I ask her but instead of getting a reply the door creaks open. She is wearing the pink dress while holding the dress up, her hand on her chest as if it'll fall. 

I'm not having any perverted thoughts right now but only concern for her is in my mind.

"What happened?" I ask her in worry and she hisses before showing me the long cut on her finger with dried blood on it. "I cannot unbutton the dress. I got a paper cut during my exam."

I sigh before getting inside the trial room and her eyes widen as she looks at me while holding the dress up. "Turn around, I'll do it," I tell her. Her eyes open wider and she passes me a look of disbelief.

"What?"

I ignore her and turn her around, holding her shoulders but she tries to turn back. "Oh no, it's okay. I'll do it by myself, Jimin-ssi." She says and I frown at her with gritted teeth.

"You cannot take the dress off with that hand," I point out before pushing her back and unbuttoning her dress. "How did you even button it up so high with that hand?" I ask her in anger, mad at her for not telling me about it sooner.

Her back skin is being exposed slowly as I go further down.

Red Strapless bra.

I lick my lower lip and then bite on it before slowly holding her shoulders.

I look at the mirror in front and find her already staring at me, her hand on her chest and her cheeks flushed. She turns her head to the side and looks up at me, gulping hard.

I look away from the mirror and bend my head down, staring directly into her brown eyes deeply. She's the perfect amount of chaos and peace. She is so beautiful with kindness.

I stare down at her lips but her eyes never leave mine. "You're too alluring, princess."

She smiles and I stare back into her eyes. "Do you know the meaning of that nickname?" I shake my head, ignoring her but lean down towards her lips instinctively, our lips almost touching.

Suddenly, she smiles before moving her head back, banging my jaws in the process while I stumble back, holding my mouth in pain. I look at her through the mirror as she turns around to face me.

I look at her in disbelief when she pushes me away with her other hand, the one which wasn't holding the dress. She holds the door knob and says with an angry look on her face, "It means princess. And I'm a princess who can fight! So don't try to flirt with me." Then slams the door shut in front of me while I'm still left blinking in surprise.

What just happened?

**********************

Y/n is swag 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 8.4K 48
Three lives, Two lifetimes, One destiny. The destiny of true love. ---------------------------------------------- "Will you love me when my heartbe...
18.7K 2.5K 42
"I'm not an alien. I'm an Astronaut." "You're from Earth?" "No." "You're an alien then." ---------------------------------------------- When she plan...
5K 278 16
แ—ทTSโŸญโŸฌ ร— ๐ฒ/๐ง (๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) Yang Y/N is a single model. In her 28 years of life, she never had any 'first love' experience. With a creepy stalker s...
100K 4.2K 26
โš ๏ธ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...