always been you| javon walton

By yourmom-1890

Isabella is a fun laid back girl to be around, when her mom told her they were moving she didn't care knowing... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (part A)
chapter 18 (part B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
rest in peace
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64

chapter 38

1.6K 18 20
By yourmom-1890

not a question but i just wanted to tell you guys my birthday is coming up so soon and i'm kinda excited.

                                    (javons point of view)
i open the door knowing isabella is on the other side. i have a hoodie on so i know she won't spot it right away. when she does i know i'll either be dead or heartbroken.

no way am i going to let it go on for way too long when she notices. that's like having a death wish. and to add onto it she's on like the 4th day of her period or something. well that what she said last night.

"i brought mcdonald's so i hope your sibling are here and you guys are hungry." she smiled to me holding a mcdonald's bag.

"depends, what did you bring." i grab her in my arms pulling her inside. i hug her body to mine. she smells so good.

"cheeseburgers and mc chickens." she started walking towards the kitchen.

i wrap my arm around her waste and start leading her to the living room.

"we're chilling in the living room." i told her.

i took her to the living room. she put the bag down before hugging jayla Jaden and daelo.

"where's Ella?" daelo asked her.

"she's at home, she's nervous cause she starts school tomorrow. but your going to look after her right?" she asked him.

"yeah and if anyone boy is mean to her i'll punch them." he said making her gasp quietly and shake her head.

"daelo you don't have to do that we don't want your dad to get you in trouble." she said hugging him to her waste.

"no, that's okay, pops actually told him that." jayla waved her off before looking at me and widening her eyes. in a 'oh my god she's here we're actually doing this' type of way.

"javon can you go get napkins?" she asked me, i agreed and started walking to the kitchen.

"and me a water!" she yelled after me.

"me too!"

"me too!"

"i want one too!"

i heard my sibling yell after her.

the fuck do i look like a personal server?

i still grab everything and lead back to the living room sitting on the couch next to Isabella. she grabbed herself a mc chicken and let everyone else grab whatever.

"you should've got chicken nuggets." Jaden said taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

"don't make me take a bite of your cheeseburger Jaden." she warned him pushing his head lightly with her hand.

we were watching scream 5 because jayla just rented it for like 2 days or some website. it slipped my mind which one but it wasn't as expensive. it was only like 25 for 2 nights that wasn't bad.

"why are you guys on the floor when the couch is right there?" Isabella asked them. they where on the floor of the couch me and her are on. i know the reason for that is because the camera can see us all better when we are in this area. but we can't tell her that.

"i'm just really comfortable right here." Jaden said after they where silent for a while. jayla and daelo agreed with him and they huddled back up in their big blanket they where sharing

Isabella moved to lay on top of me. soon she began to move before getting up and looking at me in the face.

"take off your hoodie its making me sweat."  she told me starting to pull it off of me.

"no, i like it- Isabella" i pushed her hands off of me. making her sit up fully, completely off of me.

"what the fuck is your problem." she asked me. i know my noisy ass sibling are completely toning out the movie and is listening to our conversation.

"i told you i don't want to take off my hoodie, let me be." i said the first thing i can think of.

the camera isn't close to the tv so i'm sure you can hear our conversation knowing as how it's close to the couch we're on.

"why are you acting like this?" she asked furrowing her brows at me.

"i'm not doing anything." i told her defending myself. when i was indeed trying to gaslight her. in my defense it's for the video. i wouldn't even be able to gaslight her if i wanted to though. she knows what she wants and to be honestly shes the one that tells me what to do. i'm not afraid to admit that. if she's happy my life is easy.

it doesn't take much to make a girl happy. it's just boys are fucking stupid and always fuck up something.

but she puts up with my bullshit, because she likes me. how did i get so lucky? i have no idea but i'm not complaining.

"what are you do scared of? are you hiding something?" she asked me getting defensive.

"no." i said louder raising my voice trying to make her stop questioning me. i know if this wasn't for a 'prank' jayla wanted to do. anyone who heard me talk to her like that would probably kill me along with isabella herself.

"ew you have an attitude." she scoffed moving to sit on the other side of the couch that we are laying on. she her head way laying on the other arm rest on the couch.

"you always have an attitude but i don't make any comments on it." i try starting an argument. briefly remember Jayla's words. 'try to start an argument so she's take your to your room and then she'll see it. there's another camera in your room.'

"i'm a girl, do you wanna be a girl so fucking bad?" she remarks. i sigh not wanting to make her anymore mad cause i don't like seeing her all upset at me. doesn't matter what jayla says this is my girl. and i'm the one who deals with her so i choose no more arguing.

"okay, okay, i'm sorry. i don't want to fight." i go to where she's laying and lays on her.

"then take off your hoodie." she tells me lightly rubbing the back of my neck with her nails. the ones she's been having on for almost 3 weeks. i know i'm so shocked too.

usually she ends up taking them off and gets them redone.

i slip off my hoodie and immediately lay down on top of her. so she doesn't try to inspect me. not trying to have her see it yet.

in the last 15 minutes of the movie i feel isabella rub her butt against me.

i ended up behind her so she's rubbing her butt right against my dick. i put my hand around her waste holding her in place right against me.

i can't start with this shit. number 1, we're recording. number 2, she's on her period. i'm always down to still have sex even when she is. but when we started getting into it she admitted she was insecure and didn't want to. i didn't push, she offered to just give me head in exchange of turning me on but that wasn't fair. so i took care of my erection myself. without her knowing of course.

okay i'm sure she knew but she didn't make it obvious she knew so i'm not quite sure.

"we can't" i said with my mouth right next to her ear. i breathed a little heavy having her rub in the most perfect spot for my dick to grow erect at the littlest contact with this beautiful girl.

she puts her hand over mine leading my hand to her mouth. she put three of my fingers in her mouth getting them coated in her saliva before leading them under her shirt to her nipple.

her nipple hardens when my wet fingers touch them. i swirl my middle finger around one of her nipples before pinching it.

she turns her head to me as much as she can from me being behind her. i can see her perfect side profile.

"take me to your room." she whispered so quietly i know my sibling didn't hear her. she was on the verge of moaning and didn't want anyone to hear it.

i suddenly wish i could just take her to her own house knowing when we go to my room she's going to see the fake hickey. fuck, now i pissed. she's so horny. she wants my dick in her. she needs it. the desperation being so bad she doesn't care about herself being insecure anymore. and i fucking love but hate it. as it has to be now she's feel it.

getting the prank over with i lead her to my room. my sibling didn't even question. thinking it's apart of the prank.

well this is it. this is the end of me. no more boxing or acting. i'm going to die.

once we get inside my room. with her being in front of me she turns around, having me connect our lips into a kiss. she leans me to the head of the bed before i sat down with my back against the headboard.

her perfect self crawling into my lap. she disconnected our lips before she kissed my jaw going lower to my neck. the opposite side of my neck, where the hickey created out of makeup wasn't. she was on the other side as the fake hickey.

she wraps her arms around my neck before kissing back up to my lips and turning her head to kiss the other side of my neck. the side with the hickey's. she gives that side of my neck a kiss before pulling away and completely halting all her movements.

she pulls her head in front of mine with her eyebrows furrowed.

"what the fuck?" she asked in disbelief.

"what's wrong?" i play stupid, like the guy in the video jayla showed me. he acted like he has no idea that happened and he tries to make up excuses, im going to do the same.

"the fucks on your neck javon?" she asked me getting off the bed completely.

"what are you talking about." i asked pulling out my phone to check myself in the camera. i act like it was my first time seeing it and that i fucked up before putting a shocked look on my face

"babe quit playing you gave this to me." i said trying to walk closer to her. she backs away from me and slowly shakes her head.

"which girl are you fucking with this time?" she asked me with disbelief. it honestly made me feel like shit that she asked that. cause i had fuck ups in the past. but never would i ever cheat on her. why would i? she everything i could ever fucking want and more. plus her pussy is so fucking addictive. it gives an extra plus. i'm obsessed with her even without the pussy, the sex is just an extra plus.

"no one." i said louder then she was talking.

"javon.. are you? cheating on me?" she didn't even look mad. she looked hurt. she looks broken. she looks at me like she doesn't like what she sees.

"no? why would i cheat on you? i'm crazy about you." i pretend to stutter looking like i'm just saying anything to make her believe i'm not cheating.

she sat herself on the edge of my bed and put her head in her hands.her shoulders lightly shook indicating that she was indeed crying.

i feel like a piece of shit. here i am making her cry after i told her i wouldn't ever make her cry. unless it was from choking on my dick.

"why am i not surprised?" she asked with tears coming down her cheek. she didn't look up she only removed her hands from her face.

"i didn't cheat baby i don't know how this happened." i tried.

"why are you putting me through this? out of everyone, you want to put me through this? i let you meet my mom javon. my sister. i let you meet my family. that meant so much to me. i opened up to you about my dad. everything we've been building together, all the memories we created. your going to throw everything away for a girl your sleeping with on the down low?" she said not daring to look up at me. my heart hurts. hearing her talk like this to me fucking hurts. jayla owes me big for hurting her like this.

"it was just so easy." i kept it going. i don't know how long to kept this going but i'm just waiting for her to walk out my room so i can chase after her with the camera.

"i hate you" she whispered almost for only her to hear.

"but i hate me more because i love you, and i don't want to let you go, i'm not ready." she said louder for me to hear. i completely freeze when her words actually register in my mind.

she.. loves me? Isabella Romano loves me, Javon Walton.

i want to hear he say that over and over again. but never in the sentence she just said.

she lifts up her head making subtle eye contact with me.

"your a horrible person. to make me feel like this, and not care. your didn't even try to cover them up. you don't have any respect for me or our relationship.  that alone says a lot about you." she got up and headed for the door. unlocking it and walking out.

i let her walk out before going to the camera and grabbing it making my way downstairs.

"i feel so bad" i mutter to the camera before quickly walking down the stairs hearing her tell jayla, jaden and daelo bye.

"wait. look it's nothing." i showed her me rubbing it while looking in the camera. she stopped and looked at my fingers rubbing my neck hoping it is fake. but it doesn't fucking rub off.

jayla runs upstairs quickly leaving me with her. she noticed it's not coming off and heads for the front door. catching me off guard i don't make it to her fast enough before jaden. jaden puts his arms around her stopping her from leaving the front door.

"it's fake." he says.

she doesn't even try to run anymore she turns around in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, she cried.

"no it's not." she whispered to him.

jayla runs back downstairs. with a bag of makeup wipes. i know they're makeup wipers or whatever because isabella has the same ones. she uses them to wipe of her makeup.

she wipes the makeup off my neck showing isabella the once clean white makeup wipe now had the makeup from the fake hickey's on it.

she leaves Jadens arms and walks to me.

i passed jayla the camera. isabella wrapped her arms around my waste while i hugged her body to mine.

"why would you do that to me?" she sniffled. her face buried in my shirt.

"i know, i'm horrible, i didn't mean to make you cry beautiful." i hugged her tight, to my body.

i picked her up. she wrapped her legs around my waste.

letting jayla get the last of it i make my way upstairs with my beautiful girl.
————————————————————————————————
Authors note: you guys voted for detailed smut or no detailed smut and you guys put yess therefore that what i'm going to write.if you don't like it then honestly skip it. i won't be labeling when it has it though so just read at your own risk.
also THANK YOU FOR 10K READS!I HAVE THE BEST READERS THERE IS!!

2,662 words

follow!
vote!
comment!

also read my other book it's so good!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 161K 55
"I missed having a little cas in my life." He smirked, letting his eyes show a little life. It was a sight to see and no words could do it justice. ...
3.5M 107K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
2.8M 69.2K 124
COMPLETED - When Isabella arrives at college, she's determined to keep her head in the books and go by unnoticed. Yet, life had other plans for her...
126K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...