Wish Upon A Star

بواسطة gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

35

195 8 0
بواسطة gd_carpediem

Mina's POV

"Minaaa, let's go!", Jihyo whispered as she call me.

There are only three of us in the room while the others are on the veranda to get some air outside. We're just finished taking a bath and now, getting ready to sleep. I was lying on the bed while playing a game on my phone when Jihyo suddenly called me. When I turned around, she was carrying a tent and Sana was holding a plastic bag with some snacks and canned beer in it. They grinned mischievously and I just sighed in disbelief at their silliness.

"Where are we going? Did the three knows that?", I asked.

"Shhh...Lower your voice. They might hear us. They do not know unless you tell them", Jihyo said with her eyes rolled and then Sana came to me.

"This is a secret! So let's go now, Mina-chan before Tzuyu gets out of the bathroom. We'll going to use the back door so they can't see us escaping. Get up now!". Sana grabbed my wrist and we quietly ran to the kitchen. Jihyo and Sana managed to escape without being noticed by them. But unfortunately, Chaeyoung saw me and she's now walking towards me.

"Hey, you can't sleep? You need something?", she asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just going outside with the girls", I answered.

"Do you want me to accompany you guys?".

"No, it's okay, Chaeng. We can manage. We are going to the shore to have a bonfire and do some stargazing. We'll come back later". I reasoned out.

She slowly nodded and I waved my hand to her to say goodbye. "Don't get too far and be safe", she said and I just smile at her before I closed the door. After I got out, the three of us started laughing because of our silliness. Just now, we are like children who tried to sneak out and ran away from our parents to play.

"We almost got caught ", I sighed in relief as my eyes went to the canned beer inside the plastic bag.

"Yah! Sanayah! Give that to Mina and help me carry this tent", Jihyo said in a low voice and Sana oblige her.

We reached the shore after a couple of minutes. Sana and Jihyo set up the tent while I sat down on the sand nearby them to make a bonfire to warm us.

As I watched the fire freely dancing with the wind, Sana sit beside me. I guess they already finished with the tent. She wraps her arms around mine and talks to me. "We should have brought a blanket. It's cold here outside", she whined.

"Let's have a drink, you two seem cold now", Jihyo joined us and sit on my left side. "Here, pass it to Sana", then she handed me the canned beer and I gave it to Sana.

"Thank you", Sana mumbled as she accepted the beer.

"And here's for you. Just one beer to drink because you're not a heavy drinker like me", Jihyo said with a chuckle then raised her beer.

"Cheers!", she yelled.

"Cheers!", Sana and I tossed with her and then we happily sipped our beers together.

"Next time let's invite Nayeon Unnie and Momo here for at least one to two days of vacation. Also for them to get to know the children. They will like the kids. I'm sure of it." Jihyo smiled at us.

"Yeah. We really need a vacation after all. We become busy for almost a year now because of our comeback and our album", I said and the two bob their head as they agreed with me.

While we were chilling out, Sana asked me suddenly about Chaeyoung. "How's Chaeng?", then she glances at me. I smile and swallowed the lump in my throat before I give her an answer. "You actually asked me that?", I chuckled.

"You know what I mean, Mina-chan. Come on, she's been courting you for a long time, hasn't she?".

I nodded slowly to her.

"And she still hasn't asked you to be her girlfriend?", Sana gasped in surprise. "I thought you two were already official. And I thought you guys just wanted to be private and lowkey so I assumed".

"I don't know to her. I was just waiting for her to ask me", I chuckled.

"Maybe, she's not yet ready for commitment," Sana added up.

"No, I can sense that she wanted it too. We all know that girl was into you and she has feelings for you. Come on! It's so obvious! Who wouldn't notice? I think she's a coward", Jihyo laughed. "You know...she was just lack of courage. Everyone was like that at first. Just give her time." She said to me and I felt her warm hand gently rubbing my back.

"Mina-chan, how about you asked her?". Sana giggled.

"Yah! Stop poisoning her mind, Minatozaki Sana! You're really unbelievable." Jihyo scoffs at Sana's idea.

"Don't take it seriously, Park Jihyo. It's just a joke." Sana defended. Her lower lip protruded in a sulky pout.

Jihyo held my shoulders and make me turn to her. After that, she cupped my cheeks. "Minayah! NO....There's no way you gonna do that! Now, say it! You have to promise me".

"I won't do that. I'm too gorgeous to do that", I said; let out a smirk and arched my eyebrows.

"That's my girl!", Jihyo winked at me then she raised her hand, asking to do a high five. I accepted it and we both giggled.

"Yaahhh! I also want a high five. Come on girls! Give me a high five...", Sana whined and we just tease her by ignoring her and not paying attention to her. She turned her back to us and sulked even more. Jihyo and I looked at each other while laughing silently then we hugged Sana which made her smile automatically.

"You're such a baby!", Jihyo said to Sana.

Time goes by and we talked about random stuff until we found ourselves taking a looked back at who we are back then and what happened to us when we were just starting to build our careers. We just ended up crying a lot after reminiscing it all and then laughed after, because of our nonstop loud sniffling. Hard work always pays off, whatever you do. I and the girls are always proud of ourselves and each other. All the hardships, all the sacrifices, all the sleepless nights, body pains, feeling emotionally and physically worn out and drained, struggles, and downfalls, it all pays off. More achievements to come, performed on stage while watching our fans have fun with us, our songs are heard by and give happiness and strength to everyone, we made our family especially our parents proud. The most important is we all do that without losing ourselves.

"Mina-chan...Can you show us your dance ballet? I kinda miss watching you doing it", Jihyo requested all of a sudden.

"Yeah! It's been a while since we saw your last dance", Sana agreed.

"You girls are so random." I shook my head as they made me do what they requested. I got my phone and choose a song then I will do a quick performance in front of them.

"MINAYAAAAAAAAH!".

At the end of my dancing, suddenly someone called me, causing me to lose my focus on dancing. I looked in the direction where the voice was coming from and there I saw the three in the distance, just standing and staring at me. Tzuyu was waving her hand at me with a smile on her face. My gaze went to Chaeyoung who was in between her friends and just smiling at me. Are they watching me? For how long they have been there? What are they doing here?

All of a sudden, Jeongyeon also shouted while waving her hand too.

"MINAAAAAAAA! CHAEYOUNG WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!".

Then, I heard Sana and Jihyo talking at the back.

"Why are they here?! They ruined our Black Swan's performance", Jihyo complained.

"Why she's calling Mina, instead of me!", Sana annoyingly said but in a sulky tone.

I don't pay attention to them. I was just looking at Chaeyoung. But then I notice the way they talking was like they are bickering with each other. What's happening? How long will they just stand there? Why they are not coming here? I was shocked when Jeongyeon and Tzuyu pushed Chaeyoung who almost fell on the sand. I sighed in relief when she didn't stumble. She just continued walking toward me as if nothing happened. My heart beats faster as she got even closer to me, but she tripped suddenly that made herself knelt on the sand. I take a step forward and knelt down at the same level as her to check if she was okay.

"Chaeyoung, are you alright?! Does your foot hurt? Let me see it", I asked worriedly and held her in the arm to help her stand. She didn't answer me. She didn't even move her body. She just let out a deep breath and looked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows as I look confused by her actions. Why she's just smiling at me? What's wrong with her?

The next thing that happen left me speechless. I was too stunned to speak in front of her. This is her fault!

She took out the red box and showed it to me then she opened it. I wrapped my arms slowly around her neck then I realized that I was now crying.

"Minari, what's wrong?!", she asked whisperingly then she gently rubbed my back to soothe me.

"You can still think about this. I mean if you're not ready–"

"Yes". I gave her my answer. "Finally, you asked", I giggled.

"W~what did you just say?!".

She always stutters when she gets excited or nervous.

I loosened my hug and slightly moved away my body from her. When I face her, she was also crying while smiling at me.

"Chaeyoungiee, I said I want to be your girl. Why are you crying? Aren't you happy?", I let out a sweet smile and gently wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. I'm not good with words but I want you to know that I am happy and I love you so much, Minari. I'm just a coward but what I feel for you is real. I'm sorry if it took me a while to ask you." She took the necklace and put it on me. "It looks good on you. No! I mean...It looks perfectly fits on you". She always says she is not good with words but here she is and her words flatter me and keeps lingering in my ears.

"Minari...." she calls me.

"Hmm?", I responded.

"Can I....Can I kiss you?", she nervously asked then look away to the side. I touch her cheeks and turned her head to face me. She leaned slowly and I kiss her on the lips. I savored the sweeter taste of her. She closed her eyes and smiled at me before responding to my kiss. She held my waist; deepen her kiss and that's how our lips collide. I heard the girls scream but I don't care about them anymore. All I know is that I'm happy and that's for sure.

"I love you too, Chaeyoungie, and thank you", I whispered when our foreheads touched while a smile drew on our lips.

I flinched when I felt someone hugs us. "Finally, you two are official now", Jihyo said and gave a little giggle.

"I am happy for you, Mina-chan! Congratulations to the both of you!", Sana squealed with delight.

"Can we join the group hug?".

I heard Tzuyu's voice. I saw her with Jeongyeon standing behind Chaeyoung.

"We need to celebrate tonight!", Jeongyeon chuckled while showing the two bottles of soju in her hands. Then, I notice she glance at Jihyo then let out a wide smile trying to say something.

I smilingly nodded at them to my response and looked again at Chaeyoung.

"That's why you taste like soju", I said then chuckle softly.

"I'm sorry but it was just one bottle", she pouted and a slight guilt was obvious in her.

"But I smelled the beer on you and I also tasted it. You guys were also drinking?", she whispered to my ear and then I remember our kiss which made me blush.

"I guess it helps me a little so I could kiss you like that", I whispered also then poked her nose while giggling.

"Mina! Don't get mad at this small bean. She needed it to have the courage to face you". Tzuyu revealed.

"She's a coward", Jeongyeon whispered also.

"Yahh! I'm still here and I can hear what you guys said!", Chaeyoung whined and then glared at her friends that make her look adorable. We just laughed at her then after that, we happily celebrate our first night being officially together as a couple with our friends.

---

While the four girls were having fun, Tzuyu and Sana went for a walk along the seashore. They left their friends there and got separated in the meantime as they took the opportunity to be alone together. They walk barefoot while holding each other's hands and fingers intertwined. A cool and mild breeze was blowing, the water was cold and silent and the light coming from the moon was dazzling. It's just the two of them enjoying the moment with each other.

Sana stopped walking and didn't move which caused Tzuyu to stop as well. The tall girl immediately looked back to check on the girl which is now looking up at the sky as she smilingly watched the stars.

"Babe, what's wrong? Are you tired? Would you like to sit down for a moment?", Tzuyu asked getting Sana's attention. The girl look at her and nodded, she then said, "Is that okay with you? Besides, we are quite far from them now".

Tzuyu glanced in their friends' direction and realized the distance between them. But then a naughty smirk crosses her face and she deliberately shows it to Sana.

"That's great. We can make love here, my love, without them knowing it", Tzuyu sternly said which made Sana blush right that moment.

"Tzuyah–".

She was suddenly pulled by the tall girl and whispered at her, "Don't scream, Babe". Her eyes widened and she feels shiver as the chill go down her spine. Then she got surprised when Tzuyu picked her up in a bridal carry. "Yaahh! Put me down", Sana said in a low voice as she was being careful not to be caught by their friends or whoever someone can hear them. The tall girl just ignored her and proceed to walk until they reach the tree then she was laid gently on the sand and still not removing her arms around the tall girl's neck.

Tzuyu was on top of her with its hands placed on both sides of her and its body was being lifted slightly not to press her. Her eyes were still in shock as she was staring at Tzuyu's serious face. She couldn't imagine that they were going to do it here. She felt her body heat up from that thought.

"B~Babe...A~Are you sure we'll have sex here? In an open area?", Sana swallowed the lump when she felt her throat become dry. "What if someone sees–", Sana couldn't finish what she was going to say when Tzuyu interrupted her with a kiss on the lips–a slow, gentle, and passionate kiss.

Sana let out a little whimper as she felt her body suddenly become aroused. She began to move her hands to the tall girl's cheeks and held them to deepen their kiss. But Tzuyu pull away from the kiss and laugh when she saw Sana's reaction. She was mad and disappointed as she wants some more so the tall girl kiss her again but now, it was on her forehead and not on her lips.

After that intense scenario, Tzuyu lay down next to Sana. She felt that Sana was looking at her with its eyes glaring on fire. She chuckles when she heard the girl speak.

"Such a tease. You know that?", the girl said in dismay.

She then tilted her body and face Sana who still hasn't taken her eyes off her. "I know. I do it on purpose. So that later, you will feel eager to beg on me", Tzuyu winked and then let out a smirk. "Yah! You really teasing me, aren't you?!". Sana turned her body also to face the tall girl and she softly hit Tzuyu in its arm. Reason to make the tall girl laugh once again.

"Babe..."

"Hmm.."

"Can we go up there?", Sana asked as she pointed to the high rocky place behind them.

"I thought you were tired."

"I need a better view to watch the stars. This tree here blocking the way", Sana whined.

Tzuyu stood up first and extended her hand to help Sana to stand. "Alright, let's go", she said. The girls use the stairs so they can easily get up to the higher place. A few minutes passed and they already reached the top.

"Be careful, Babe. Hold my hand tight". Tzuyu said while guiding Sana to sit on the big rock. "Happy now?", she asked and the girl smilingly nodded at her then she took the spot next to Sana and sit there.

All of a sudden, Tzuyu took the girl's hand and give it a gentle kiss. "Wanna know something?", she asked which made Sana curious about it.

"What?", Sana asked her.

"Loving you was the second best thing I ever did".

Sana furrowed her forehead and arched her eyebrows upon hearing those. "What was the first one? huh?!", she annoyingly said.

"Finding you", she answered and then let out a sweet smile.

"Yah! What's with that cheesy lines!", Sana laughed softly.

"But it's effective! Admit it". Tzuyu said to the girl.

"Even though it's a bit dark here, I know you're blushing right now, My Love. You can't deny it. I know you very well."

"So annoying!", Sana said while pinching the tall girl's nose then let go when Tzuyu groan in pain. She moves closer and turned her back as she position herself between Tzuyu's legs while the tall girl wrapped her arms around her body.

"I suddenly miss watching the stars with you on the rooftop. When did the last time? A lot of things happened between us that's why I can't remember", Sana said while staring into the night sky. "I felt bad with them (referring to the stars) because I stopped admiring them. I stopped doing the things that remind me of you after we broke up", she bit her bottom lip; trying to hold back her tears. It's just that everything that happened to them after being separated was too painful for her. No one can't blame her, it's her first-ever relationship with her first love after all.

Tzuyu becomes silent. Hearing those made her feel guilty, terrified, and sad but most of all, she felt hurt. She was hurting knowing that she will only cause pain again to Sana for being a selfish one. Knowing that she will only have a few months to live and until now, Sana still doesn't know about it. She can't find words to say. She didn't know how she will going to explain her condition to Sana. She really doesn't know where to start. For Tzuyu, she is not only selfish, but she also considered herself a greedy one, a really worst person for doing this to Sana.

She snapped out and was taken aback when Sana called her repeatedly.

"Babe!".

"Babe! Look at there!".

"There's a shooting star! Let's make a wish! Pali! Pali!", the girl excitedly said while pulling the tall girl's shirt. Tzuyu let out a wide smile when she saw it. They both got mesmerized by the shiny thing up in the sky. They quickly closed their eyes together and make a wish.

Sana was done and there was a smile on her lips as she opened her eyes but it's not the same thing goes with Tzuyu. She turned her head back and saw the tall girl quickly wiping something on its face.

"Hey, Babe. Are you crying? Does anything hurt? Are you okay?", Sana worriedly asked then immediately stood up from her seat to see the face; cupped the tall girl's cheeks, and give them a soft caress.

"What's wrong?".

Tzuyu just shook her head telling Sana that nothing bad happened. "I'm okay, Babe. Don't worry. I think something went into my eyes", she pretended.

"Take your hands away and let me see", Sana commanded which the tall girl obliged. Sana blew Tzuyu's eyes and when she will give it another blow, her lips were already occupied. She then realized that Tzuyu was now kissing her. Sana responded to that kiss but it was just quick. She immediately pulled away which made the tall girl knit her eyebrows.

"Hey, that's a crime, you know that?", Sana acted irritated.

"What?!".

"You stole a kiss!".

Tzuyu find it funny that's why she couldn't stop laughing. "Hey, you are the first one who committed a crime here. Remember, you stole my heart". And they laughed over their silly conversation.

Tzuyu cupped the girl's cheeks and gave a dazzling smile. "Miss Minatozaki Sana, I fell in love with you not knowing what love really was. I still fall in love with you because no one else made me feel the way you did. I stayed in love with you every day because there's no one I picture my future with other than you until my last breath. I love you. Please always remember that". She grabbed Sana by the waist and turned its back on her then made her sit on her lap. She slowly wrapped her arms around and place her chin on the girl's shoulder.

Sana cupped one of her cheeks and softly caressed it with its thumb. She turned her head to the right to kiss Tzuyu on the cheek and said, "I love you more and you will always have my heart", she smiled and then giggled.

"Mamaaaaa!!!".

They were both startled when they suddenly heard a child crying.

"Babe! You heard that?", Tzuyu said while looking around but she doesn't see any child everywhere.

"Why do you look scared?", Sana gave a nervous giggle.

"I'm not scared. You are." Tzuyu chuckled and then stopped when she heard the child's voice again.

"Mamaaaa! Mamaaaa!".

The voice grew louder. Getting closer to them. They flinched when someone calls Tzuyu.

"Tzuyaaaah!"

"Chou Tzuyu! Where are you?!"

"If you are doing anything strange right now with Sana, stop it already! Minju is looking for you!", Jeongyeon shouted which made the two girls look down. They saw Jeongyeon carrying the crying child.

"Up here!", Tzuyu shouted back. Jeongyeon signaled her to come down immediately.

After a few minutes, Tzuyu and Sana came down. The tall girl rushed to the child who still won't stop crying.

"Aigoo...Why is our Min-Min crying?" Tzuyu asked worriedly then carried the child. She rubbed away the child's tears and Minju already stopped crying.

"Mama, I want to sleep beside you", Minju sobbed.

"I guess this crying baby here is really into you. You really become a mother instantly", Jeongyeon laughs softly. "I gotta go first, Jihyo's already drunk. Bye, girls! See you later love birds!", she bid goodbye and left the two.

"Alright. Thanks Jeong for bringing Min-Min here".

"I thought I could get at least one round with you here", Tzuyu whispered to Sana. The girl widened her eyes at what she heard and quickly pinch Tzuyu in its side.

"Ouchy..Babe, that hurts", the tall girl whined whisperingly to Sana.

"Minju might hear you".

"She doesn't know what I'm talking about so that's fine."

"Still, I don't want you to talk about that thing in front of the child".

"Okay, Okay...I'm sorry".

"Mama.." Minju talked suddenly.

"Hmm.." Tzuyu responded.

"I want another Mama."

Tzuyu and Sana were surprised.

"C~Can I call you Mommy?", Minju straightforwardly asked but shyly to the girl beside Tzuyu.

Sana stopped walking while covering her mouth as she was shocked by the child's sudden question. She doesn't know how to react or what she will going to do. She couldn't imagine that the child who was so elusive to her for the whole day would be asked to be her mother too just like Tzuyu. Sana thought that the child didn't like her but the truth is that Minju was just shy of her.

"Babe, what's with that reaction?", Tzuyu chuckled.

"Ohmygosh! This child is so cute!", Sana squealed in delight. "Of course, baby! You can call me Mommy if you want", she answered.

"Yah.. Minju-yah! You don't want me anymore?", Tzuyu pouted and acted sulk. The child pinched her both cheeks and look at her with a sweet giggle. "Mama! Having two mothers is the happiest! I'm so lucky, right?", Minju said and immediately hugged the two.

"I love you, Mama".

"I love you, Mommy".

"We love you too, baby", Sana said with a smile on her face and kiss the child on the cheek.

"Mama! I said I love you", Minju pouted as Tzuyu didn't respond right away. She was just happy to see Sana and Minju smiling together. She was greatly astonished imagining that she will have a family with Sana and that made her heart yellow.

"Oww, I love you more, our Min-Min". She kiss the child and Sana on the forehead and they happily returned to the orphanage.

---

"What did you wish?", Sana and Tzuyu asked in unison.

"Why would I tell you? It should be a secret. It won't come true if I'm going to say it to you", Tzuyu answered.

"I won't say mine either. Tss!", Sana hissed.

"Yah..Are you mad? Come on, Babe. Wishes are not supposed to be said to others. It should be kept in ourselves." Tzuyu let out a chuckle.

Sana's wish:

"Please, make my Tzuyah happy, healthy, and safe as always. Make sure her wish comes true."

Tzuyu's wish:

"If you're listening up there. This may sound selfish but still, I want you to hear it. Please extend my life. I wanted to do more things for her. Give me enough time for Sana before you take me. Please, I'm not ready yet. I'm not ready to leave her like this."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please wait patiently for the next update.🥺✊🏻

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

You and Me بواسطة Uno

قصص الهواة

211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
7K 418 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...
19.5K 982 20
Minatozaki Sana attempted suicide as she and her girlfriend broke up. Sana become cold after she and her girlfriend broke up What if she met this gir...
263K 17.9K 61
*COMPLETED* A story in which Nayeon is the daughter of a billionare CEO. She wants to become the next CEO of her father's company but that isn't goin...