Shatter Me (LokixReader)

By FallingForMischief

Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can pr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

161 16 5
By FallingForMischief

Grab your holy water. You'll need it. Also, feel free to throw popcorn at the screen at any time. (This chapter is not necessary for the plot)

It's noisy all around due to the good music and all the people that are having fun at Tony's party. Lost in my thoughts, I sit at the bar, downing some alcohol. Today is the day where I originally decided to have some fun, maybe ravish some good-looking guy since it was quite some time ago I had proper sex, plus I need something to get my mind off the mission tomorrow, but there isn't really someone fitting.

Well, there is someone who, and that I am certain, wouldn't hesitate, but he is nowhere to be seen. I remember how eager he had been to shower with me and how good his hands and his body had felt against my skin. I want more. I need more.

I sigh as I get up. It's time for going back to my room and entertaining myself, maybe preparing for the mission tomorrow. Only a little bit drunk, I hop through the door, whistling a melody for myself as I admire the night sky through one of the big windows. The next thing I know is bumping into someone and struggling to hold my balance.

I'm not sure how I end up on top of him, but I'm too startled to speak. "Good evening, darling." What a coincidence. He chuckles, shooting me a smirk from below. "A little bit forward, aren't we?" He raises his brow, and his smirk widens as he sees my cheeks redden.

"As much as I'd like to see you in this position, I have to ask you to move." He smoothly tells me. What?! It takes only a few seconds to progress this sentence, and my face flushes even more as my thoughts wander into a certain direction. "No, I-" I start but get cut off by him. "No?" His voice is low, yet it vibrates through my whole body. "You don't like it, dear? Maybe we should switch places then."

My head is empty by now, only thinking of the firm sensation of his chest against mine. I quickly press my palms against his chest to push me up till I'm straddling his waist. "No, it's okay-" I stammer before getting interrupted again. "Then you do like it?" He smirks as I blush even more. I figure that it would be better if I stopped talking.

"Cat got your tongue?" He teases while his hands rest on my knees. I don't respond, but look out of the window, trying to figure out what to do now. "I would suggest you get off me now. This would look rather suspicious for everyone walking by, I think." He growls.

The thought of what this would look like makes me heat up and incapable of thinking straight. I can tell that Loki's thoughts wander in a similar direction as I feel something against my thigh.

My eyes widen as the realization hits, and my eyes lock with the raven-haired god beneath me who is smirking again. "Move." He orders. My brain stops working as I answer. "Make me."

His eyes darken as he yanks me to my feet and pushes me against the cool glass of the window, his face only inches away from mine as he scans my facial expression. One of his slender fingers tilts my head so he can meet my eyes. "What should I do with you, darling?" He wonders.

Again, the words escape my lips without me thinking about them. "Switch positions, maybe?" I smile at him sweetly but gasp in shock when he bites down on my earlobe. "That is a fantastic idea." I have little to no time to react before he grabs my wrists and pulls me with him.

Green light embraces me, and suddenly, I find myself pressed against a wooden door, trapped between to strong arms, the door and Loki's tall figure, my mouth covered with the sweetness of Loki's lips. My pupils delate as he cups my face to deepen the kiss. His tongue brushes over my lower lip, begging for entry, which I gladly grant him.

My body heats up, and I can feel my underwear soak as the kiss grows more passionate. I can't get myself to pull away, not even when I'm running out of oxygen. I'm desperately trying to catch my breath as Loki finally detaches from my lips to trail down to my collar bone, leaving kisses until he finds a spot on my neck that he likes and starts sucking on it.

I gasp, and one of my hands tangles in his hair as I let my head fall back. He picks me up, and I instinctively wrap my legs around him as he carries me to the kingsized bed and lays me down. With a little magic, I'm left in my underwear.

His own clothes are gone as well, and in only his boxers, he crawls on top of me. My hands snake around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss again, while his hands cup my breasts and massage them through the soft fabric of my bra. "This has to come off, darling." He whispers before unclasping it and throwing it off the bed.

His head lowers, and I inhale sharply as his tongue swirls around my right nipple before taking it in his hot mouth, sucking gently and stimulating it with his talented tongue. My back arches off the bed as he takes the other one and gently tugs at it.

A soft moan escapes me, and I quickly bite my lip, causing Loki to look up. Carefully, he frees my lip, tutting at my attempt to silence myself. He lowers his head again, giving my other breast the same attention and my eyes flutter close at the wet sensation of his tongue and the hot feeling of his mouth but they quickly shoot open again when one of his fingers moves over my still covered, soaking core.

"So wet for me." He marvels before tugging my panties down and tossing them aside. "You won't need those." He hovers over me again, burying his nose in the crook of my neck and inhaling my scent. I shiver when his teeth gently brush over my collar bone before softly biting down on my shoulder, not hard enough to hurt or leave a mark.

My hands travel over his muscular chest, feeling the softness of his skin and admiring his perfect body. Our lips connect again, and I gasp when he slowly eases one of his long digits inside me. He takes the chance to push his tongue past my lips, gently exploring my mouth while thrusting his finger inside of me, causing me to moan as he slides in a second finger.

"Oh fuck!" I whisper. My hands grasp the sheets for support and my eyes close as his lips capture mine again. His thumb flicks over my clit and my back arches as he draws slow circles on the sensitive bundle of nerves. I feel the pleasure rise and when he suddenly withdraws, I am a panting mess. "Fuck." I cry out. "Oh, we will fuck, darling." He smirks.

With hungry eyes I watch him taking off his reminding clothes, but nervously glance at his size. Would he fit? He grins at my widened eyes before flipping me over so that I find myself on my stomach, face down.

His tongue leaves a wet line on my spine as he trails it up to my neck before sucking on the sensitive skin, and his fingers tickle my sides as he buries his nose in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. "You smell divine, darling."

He breathes in my scent again and then brings his lips near my ear. "Open." He whispers and grazes his thumb over my thigh, starting to push them apart. I shiver. I try to turn so I can face him, but he instantly rolls me back on my stomach. "Ah ah ah!" He tuts. "Naughty, aren't we?"

He lays down on top of me, supporting his weight on his arms, his strong body perfectly pressed against my back. His weight prevents me from moving and my small frame almost disappears under him. He gently places a kiss on my nape as he runs one finger through my folds, teasing my entrance.

But as I let out a small moan, he returns to stroking his fingers through my folds at an agonizingly slow pace. "Loki!" I whimper. "Please!" He lets out a low chuckle. "Begging? Already?" He caresses my sides and I turn my head to look at him with desperate eyes.

"Oh darling, be patient. You'll get more than you can handle." He whispers. His lips brush over the shell of my ear before placing a kiss on my temple. "You won't hurt me, will you?" I make sure.

He chuckles and suddenly his arms wrap around me as he places another kiss on my neck. "I promise, I would never hurt you. You can always tell me to stop." He assures, and I relax. His weight disappears. He tilts my head back to capture my lips with his, taking away my sudden doubts as he tugs at my bottom lip.

I grow more confident, pushing back against his lips, deepening the kiss, and when his fingers slip between my legs, I moan into the kiss, causing him to bite down on my lip.

I break away to catch some oxygen, but almost immediately, his lips are back on mine. My breathing stops for a second as his finger slides back inside of me, gently exploring. He lets go of my lips and pushes in another finger.

I feel the pleasure rise as he picks up his pace, hitting all the right spots. My breathing becomes heavier. It feels incredible, and I try to close my legs to get more friction, but he moves his knee in between them and pushes them further apart while plunging deeper into me.

"Oh gods, Loki!" I cry out when I feel my climax build up. My eyes roll back as my walls start to clench around his fingers and I claw at the covers, but before the wave can hit me, he pulls out his fingers before hovering over me and positioning himself. "May I?" He asks. His tip nudges my entrance, but I can't think clearly. "Loki, please!" I whisper, out of breath.

"What?" He asked innocently while running his tip through my wet folds. I whine in frustration. I need him. Now. My core is aching for him, and his teasing is slowly driving me insane. He nudges again, grinding into me and I rock back, trying to get more. "Ah ah, darling. Tell me what you want. Say it!"

"I want you." I look at him pleadingly and am met with his emerald eyes in which the raging fire of raw lust is smoldering as if it was about to consume him whole. He grips my hips and thrusts into me, deliciously stretching me and hitting a spot, that throws me over the edge, making my body twist and tremble. Like a wave, pleasure hits me, and I swear I see stars as my limbs spasm beyond my control.

Just as it starts to diminish, Loki pulls back a bit before sinking into me again. My climax continues, and I claw at the bedsheets, throwing my head back as he thrusts into me again, causing my eyes to roll back. I squeal as I try to adjust to his size, which is almost impossible. It's almost too much. Almost.

A high-pitched moan escapes my throat as the raven-haired man slides a slender hand under my body and starts rubbing my clit. My eyes widen and my squealing turns into cries of pleasure. Never have I ever felt something so intense.

Like lightning bolts my climax still rushes through my body, the pleasure pulsating through my veins, making me go feral under his firm grip. He groans, and it's obvious that he is fighting the urge to just bury himself deep inside and pound me into sweet oblivion. Instead, he keeps his pace slow, allowing me to ride out the intense orgasm. Finally, my body becomes limp, and Loki stills inside of me, softly stroking my cheek as I lay there immobile, eyes half-closed and lips slightly parted.

"Are you alright, pet?" He smirks. "Mhm." I hum in reply, and he pulls out, turning me around before pulling me up and placing me on his lap. His arms wrap around me as he leans against the headboard. He feels my heart racing against his hand and smiles when my head falls on his shoulder.

"That was... wow. Holy shit." I whisper before lifting my head, running my hands over his muscular chest, and placing kisses over his neck and shoulders. "Oh pet, I didn't even start yet. Remember what I promised you?" My eyes widen when I remember. "It's going to be a long night." He chuckles.

He positions at my entrance, slowly pulling me down on top of him. I grip his shoulders for support as he stretches me again. It doesn't hurt, but I feel my inner walls stretching as they try to adjust to him. "You're so big!" I moan, and he chuckles again. "I'm a god, what did you expect?"

With his hands, he cups my breasts as I let him slide out before sinking down on him again. I sigh with pleasure as he hits that special spot deep inside of me. "You feel so good." I moan and roll my hips, causing him to let out a dark growl. That sound stirs something deep inside of me and out of instinct, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down for a breathless kiss, taking in the feeling of being deliciously filled.

Loki breaks the kiss and leans forward, tracing his tongue around one of my nipples before closing his mouth around the hard bud. We lock eyes and he winks at me before sucking on it. I yelp and dig my nails in his flesh. His cock twitches inside of me and he swirls his tongue around my nipple, before letting it pop out of his mouth.

I start to slowly move and close my eyes to completely concentrate on this wonderful feeling that builds up inside of me again. Meanwhile, I can feel Loki's gaze as he admires my body. His eyes linger on the base of my abs and he runs his hands over those muscles, feeling them work under his touch as I ride him.

A blissful smile spreads across my face when I reach out and feel his desire, the wild lust, and the primal urge to take control. His hands dig in the soft skin of my waist and slam me down on his big member, causing me to flinch and whimper in pain, as he hits deeper than before.

His arms wrap around me and he starts to follow my movements. He presses his lips onto mine as we move in sync. He started thrusting into me and I meet his thrusts, feeling the pleasure building up more and more. "Loki!" I cry out and in response, he thrust harder. His grip tightens as he adjusts me to get a better angle.

His thrusts grow stronger and harder, sometimes even painful and it doesn't take him long to push me to the edge, throwing me back into the sea of absolute pleasure. My walls clench around him and massage his throbbing cock inside of me. "Loki!" I whimper when he lays me on my back, still inside.

His thrusts become more powerful, hitting deep and making me scratch his back as my nails rake over his body, seeking for any kind of support. I dont know if I can take much more. I throw my head back as my moans turn into hoarse screams when I feel the next climax near. I'm not sure if it's the previous one that is returning or if it's a new one, but I don't really care.

When he brushes over my g-spot repeatedly, I can feel the tension build up more and more, steadily pushing me towards the edge. Just when I'm on the verge of bursting again, he stops, keeping me teetering on the edge and leans in for another kiss. Hungrily his lps crash onto mine as my core clenches around him in desperate need of release.

The seconds pass until I'm sure I'll die if he wouldn't grant me the release I so desperately need. I feel my body starting to tremble and when he notices, he starts thrusting again, aiming for my g-spot, throwing me over the edge, making my body twist and turn from the intensity as I come undone, yet again.

The pleasure coursing through my veins like venom has my toes curling as my body doesn't know how to take all those feelings. I claw at his body, pulling myself as tight to him as possible, clinging to him while he thrusts into me, chasing his own release.

I slowly come down from my high and let myself fall onto the bed, exhausted. As soon as my hands leave his shoulders, he grabs them and pins them over my head, suddenly thrusting deeper and harder, even more powerful than before.

I yelp in surprise, but take a second to admire his body, his firm muscles working as he thrust into me, his perfect skin that glistens with sweat, his beautiful green eyes that lock with mine and burn with lust and his dishevelled, velvety, black hair that falls into his face.

I try to free my hands. I really want to touch him, but he only holds them tighter, making me whine in frustration. He lets out a dark growl, before releasing my hands from his iron grip. But just when I am about to finally touch him, feeling his skin, his perfect body under my hands, he withdraws completely.

However, my disappointment doesn't last long. He takes one of my legs and places it over is shoulder, then pushes himself into me again, thrusting slower, but with much more force. His thrusts are powerful and deep and I moan each time he slides back into me. I really appreciate the new angle and I can tell that Loki does too.

Soon, I find myself yelping and panting while Loki seems to get closer to his own release. His lips are slightly parted and swollen from kissing and strands of his messy raven hair are falling into his face.

I grip the bedsheets for support. I have imagined him taking me before, but I never thought I'd actually let him. But well, here I am, fisting the black, velvety covers of his bed in an attemt to try not to scream for the whole tower to know what the raven-haired god is doing to me.

Oh, and he is doing a fabulous job. I'm an absolute mess. My hair is damp with sweat and my body completely out of control. I start trembling again as he drives himself deeper into me, making me squirm and whimper. "You're doing so well, darling." Loki praises. "Such a good girl." I moan in response, my insides clenching around him as his words send bolts of pleasure right to my core.

Loki smirks down at me as I gasp for air. I squeal, tossing my head around. My fingers let go of the bedsheets and dig into his back, probably leaving marks, but I really don't care at this moment. His grip around my hips tightens as his thrust grow feral, hitting wonderful spots at that special angle.

"Loki!" My moaning turns into screaming. Another orgasm builds up and I'm not sure I can take this. I didnt even know the human body was capable of cumming more than twice in a row. He groans and pins me down, driving himself deep inside. My eyes roll back in my head when he slams into my cervix and I see stars when he cums with a dark growl, before collapsing on top of me.

He takes a moment before he rolls down from me and uses a little magic to clean us up. Then he pulls me close to him and wrapped up in his embrace, I almost instantly fall asleep, too worn out to even think about returning to my own bedroom.

I don't see the conflicted expression in his eyes when he looks down at me as if he wants to say something he isn't sure of how do address. I don't feel the tender kiss he places on my forehead, and I don't notice him wrapping us into his blanket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 66.1K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...
72.5K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
34.8K 1.7K 29
What happens when the one and only Loki Laufeyson threatens you into becoming his accomplice? What happens when you're sentenced to one year in priso...
1.5K 63 15
Loki is sentenced to either be executed or stay on earth without his magic until he has a change of heart. Y/n a 16 year old orphan, telepathic, and...