DSMP OneShots

By Clouds_nap

This is my life now :] What I will write: Fluff ANGST (I love it :33) Lime Lemon Started: 11/21/2022 Ended:... More

~𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟~
Is it Cold Outside? PT:1
Melting Blue PT:2
The Corpse in my Bed PT:3
The Blind Date (Request)
Explosions in the Woods
You Teach Me, I Teach You (Request)
Blood and Slobber (Request?)
_Family Dinner_
~Family Time~
My Brother Made This
The Two Rats <3
WHAT THE FUCK-
I Don't Know...
~Online Holiday~
𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼
𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐬
Fαɱιʅყ Hσʅιԃαყ
ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ
𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑀𝑒 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝕎𝕙𝕪'𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖? (Request)
* 🎀 >𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸< 🎀 *
'𝐓𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧
^ᴜɴʜᴏʟʏ^
Presents in Lava
__A Prince and A Guard__
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
Orphan Presents
Death's A Dream
Christmas River
The Book Of Gods
Bottles and Blood
FairyTale
Who's Coming Over?
Sleepy Christmas
What's Christmas?
That's What The Point of The Mattress.
Sky High
We're Gonna Kill Santa Claus
Fairytale Love PT:2
Hang The Mistletoe
History Repeats Itself
The Perfect Gift
Stuck in Bed...
Green & Blue
Burn The Tree
Love By The Fire
First Visit
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜~
Good Boys Get Presents
Government Hooker
The Duck
Little Kitty
The Beeutiful Bride
The Day You Left...
A New Years Night
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝟭𝟬𝟭
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛
ℍ𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕄𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝...
-Safe in Nevadas-
Wₕy Dₒₑₛ ₕₑ... ₗₒᵥₑ ₘₑ?
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝟭𝟬𝟭 𝗣𝗧:𝟮
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜, 𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎~
𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚝 𝙾𝚞𝚝
6 Pills
Yσυ'ɾҽ Gσɳɳα Lσʋҽ ɱҽ, αɳԃ Yσυ'ɾҽ Gσɳɳα Lιƙҽ Iƚ-
ᎷᏋᎷᎧᏒᎥᏋᏕ
𝙿-𝙿-𝙿 𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎~ (𝟼𝟿)
𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝...
ßð††ðm †ð †ðþ
Duckie Hat
𝘈 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘦 ♡
~♥Taking Him Out♥~
【Traitor】
--𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢--
Secrets of a Tortured Smile :)
𝐵𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
ᥴꪖꪑꫀ ꪻꫝ᥅ꪮꪊᧁꫝ ꪑꪗ ᭙꠸ꪀᦔꪮ᭙
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞
~𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴~
Y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ ͓̽D͓̽o͓̽n͓̽'͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽L͓̽i͓̽k͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽H͓̽e͓̽r͓̽?
TᗩKE ᗩ ᗷᖇEᗩK
ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʀ-
𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐠𝐞
Sƚυƈƙ Iɳ Tԋҽ Cԋασʂ
Fαƈҽ Iƚ...
Dҽαԃ Bσყ Wαʅƙιɳɠ
Thank you <3333
𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙾𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜
Lðvê Övêr §êå§
†wð Lðvêr§
Eყҽʂ Rҽԃ...
ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ
𝐻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒫𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈
ꪖ ᦔꪖꪗ ꪖꪻ ꪻꫝꫀ ᥇ꫀꪖᥴꫝ
Death of a child/Egg
ₐ Dᵣᵢfₜ ₐₜ ₛₑₐ
ᥴꪮꪑᠻꪗ ᥴꪮρꪗ
𝕋𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝔻𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘
ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
♥ Shipping ♥
Death of a Child/Egg PT:2
ꪻꫝꫀ ᦓꪊꪀ ꪖꪀᦔ ꪑꪮꪮꪀ
7 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ
♤♢ Hαρρყ Dυƈƙʅιɳɠ ♢♤
DND Adventure: And So It Begins
Revenge
ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
ᏋᎷᎧ ᏰᎧᎩ
ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ

♥ Arcade Date ♥

210 5 48
By Clouds_nap

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity stood outside of the Arcade checking the time on his phone, looking left and right to make sure Wilbur was still coming.
Quackity had come to the UK to visit his brother George.

And to also finally go on a date with his boyfriend.
They were almost dating for a year and Quackity finally managed to visit him, and Wilbur was late to their first date

He sighed and put his phone into his pocket, holding himself as he watched other people walking past him, he looked down at the sidewalk feeling upset at the fact Wilbur had bailed on him...
Bailed on their first actual date.

"Q!" His head perked up as he heard a familiar British voice call out to him, he turned his head to Wilbur who was running up to him holding a small bouquet in his tight grip.
"There you are-" He sighed, turning to face Wilbur, "Baby I'm sorry- it's just that-"

"OH BOYSSS" Tommy appeared behind Wilbur as his brows furrowed in annoyance, "Tommy fuck off." He turned around to glare at Tommy as he grinned back.
"Tommy what the hell-" Quackity cursed and watched the blond walk into the arcade.

"Wilbur." He slowly glared up at Wilbur.

"Listen- I tried to lose him- but... well," Wilbur motioned into the arcade where Tommy just went, Quackity sighed and shook his head, "Well... as long as I'm with you I guess it fine.." He moved closer to Wilbur and wrapped his arms around Wilbur's neck, getting up on his tiptoes to do so. 

"Yeah?" Wilbur placed the bouquet in Quackity's pocket and cupped his face, bringing it closer to his.
"Can you nerds get out of the way, you're blocking the entrance." Their attention slowly shifted to the pink-haired man who seemed "thrilled" to be there.

"Techno..." Wilbur muttered, glaring at his brother who stared back, blankly.
"Can you move?" Wilbur grabbed Quackity's waist and pulled him out of the Techno's way and he walked inside the arcade.

"W-"

"Hey mates- can we just-" Phil and Trixtin slowly moved past Wilbur and Quackity trying to not make much note of themselves.
Quackity stared at them as his eye began to twitch, "Wilbur..." He snarled, eyeing Wilbur who raised his hands up in defense.

"Hey- hey- I didn't know they would be here- Tommy was the only one to follow me here-" Wilbur looked into the arcade and then back at Quackity, "We can still have a fun date-" Wilbur softly grabbed the hybrid's chin and raised his head up.

Q sighed and leaned into Wilbur's slightly scratchy touch, "We'll just ignore them, your beauty is enough to make me forget whatever just happened" He rubbed Quackity's side and pulled him closer.

Quackity sighed and nodded his head, smiling. "Okay, let's go inside then?"
Wilbur nodded and grabbed Q's small hand and they both walked into the building, rubbing the back of Q's hand with his thumb.

They grabbed some tokens and walked around the arcade playing games and giggling with each other while Tommy and Trixtin watched them standing in front of a claw machine as Quackity's feathers puffed with rage.

"What are mumza and Tommy doing-" Techno questioned, glaring at the two while Phil rolled his eyes whilst he put a token into a pinball machine, "No idea. We're just here to keep them in check."

Quackity hit the claw machine and glared up at Wilbur, "I fucking hate this stupid mother fucking game." Wilbur chuckled and placed his hands on Quackity's waist and moved him out of the way, "Let me get it for you, duckling~" He put a token into the machine and eyed Quackity with a cocky smirk resting on his face. 

"Babe-" Quackity muttered as Wilbur started moving the crane around trying to get his lover the plushie he wanted.
The duck just stood there, watching the crane grab a stuffed duck but then drop it back onto the other stuffed animals, "Fuck-" He mumbled putting in another token.

Quackity leaned on the other claw machine and softly smiled as Wilbur tried and failed to grab the plushie from the machine and tried to hide the fact he was getting pissed off.
"You good, baby?" Quackity chuckled as Wilbur looked over at him, forcing a sweet smile, "Uh-huh! Never better~"

"Oh yeah?" He had a bright smile on his face while Wilbur went back to glaring at the machine, "Come here you fucking sunglass fuck-" He muttered to himself as the crane grabbed the duck and dropped it down the shoot, "FUCK YEAH!" Wilbur got down to grab the duck and handed it over to Quackity.

"Here you are my sweet little duckling~" Wilbur cooed as Quackity smiled and hugged the stuffed animal close, "Yaayyy!" His wings twitched in excitement while his tail wagged, "Thank you~" He smiled leaning closer to Wilbur with a bright smile on his face.

Wilbur chuckled smiling down at the duck, "Of course baby~" He watched Quackity nuzzle his face onto the stuffed animal's head, "You know what would be funny?"

Quackity raised his head and raised a brow in confusion, "What?"
"If we took a picture and you just blankly stared at the camera holding the duck," Wilbur took out his phone as Quackity giggled and lowered the stuffie, raising one of its wings up so it was waving.

Wilbur brightly smiled while Quackity blankly stared at the phone, getting a few pictures before a smile broke on his face.
Wilbur went over to Quackity and kissed the top of his head, "You're so cute~"

Wilbur grabbed his hand and looked behind his back, noticing his mom and brother staring with Techno silently judging them.
"You wanna go get food?

"Yeah!"

"Cute date-"

"What?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 927-

Ayyyyy cute date :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
9.2K 376 36
[discontinued] ◇REQUESTS OPEN◇ Credits will be given :D Mostly TommyInnit oneshots, most of them are angst. Trigger warnings are written at the begi...
302K 6.8K 36
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ "𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳" . . . 𝘈 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 . . Also, this sto...
82.2K 1.1K 25
-title cover credit to Sadist on Youtube- requests: closed warning there will be swearing sometimes no smut/lemon gender neutral pronouns :))