Deku's Sister

By serenaslide

You have probably read/watched the story of Izuku Midoriya, but what if I told you he had a sister? A twin in... More

Author's Note
Izumi Description
Backstory
Backstory Two
1 - Entrance Exam
2 - Quirk Assessment
3 - Hero Basics
4 - Class Rep
5 - USJ
6 - UA Sports Festival
7 - UA Sports Festival Two
8 - Hero Names
9 - Internships
10 - After Internships
11 - Practical Exam
12 - Mall Fiasco
12.5 - Pool Day
13 - Training Camp
14 - Kidnapped
15 - AFO vs. All Might
A/N: 1k Reads!
16 - Dorms One
17 - Dorms Two
18 - Ultimate Moves
19 - Ultimate Moves Two
20 - Provisional License Exam Starting
21 - Provisional License Exam One
22 - Provisional License Exam Two
5k Reads!
23 - Deku vs. Kacchan
24 - Announcement (This is chapter)
25 - Socializing
REWRITE

13.5

364 8 0
By serenaslide

(A/N: I don't know what to name this, so for now this chapter has no name. I'm not gonna lie, one of the reasons I made Izumi get kidnapped was so that I wouldn't have to write this part, but here we are. I guess it was inevitable)

After meeting up with Todoroki and Bakugo, then helping Tokoyami, they found Uraraka and Asui. The girls had just had an encounter with a crazy villain.

"Anyway, I'm just glad you're okay. I know! Come with us! Right now, we're protecting Kacchan as we head back to camp." Izuku said from Shoji's back.

"Kero? You're protecting Bakugo? Where is Bakugo?" Asui asked.

"Huh?! What are you saying? Kacchan is right behind..." Izuku started to say, before looking back to see that Bakugo, Izumi, and Tokoyami had all disappeared.

"The boy you're talking about... I took him with my magic. Muscular was stupid to reveal one of the targets, but it seems he managed to keep shut about the second target. I now have both the girl and the boy-- they have skills fit for a different side than the heroes'. We'll take them to a stage where they can shine more." A masked villain said, holding orbs.

"Give them back!" Izuku shouted. It had just dawned on him that his own sister was also a target.

"'Give them back'? That's a strange thing to say. They don't belong to anyone. You may be related to the girl, but she is a free person. They're their own people, you egoist."

"Give them back!" 

"Move!" Todoroki said before stepping forward and using his ice to try and attack the villain.

"We simply want to show them that the path they're on now with its fanatical values is not the only path they can take," the villain said jumping up and landing on another tree. "kids these days are made to choose their paths based on their values."

"It's not just Bakugo and Izumi! Tokoyami's not here, either!" Shoji noticed.

"To go out of your way to talk to us... you're underestimating us." Todoroki growled.

'I was originally an entertainer, you know. It's a bad habit of mine. Taking Tokoyami was an improvisation on my part." the villain said revealing a third marble/orb. "Moonfish... the man with 'Blade-Tooth'... He may not look it, but he's a cutthroat on death row whose appeal was dismissed. With a violent nature that trampled that cutthroat down one-sidedly, I decided that he was good, too."

"You bastard! Don't take them!" Izuku shouted.

"Midoriya! Calm down!" Shoji said desperately.

"Uraraka, take this guy," Todoroki said, running forward.

"Right!" Uraraka nodded. Todoroki unleashed a giant ice attack he had used in the Sports Festival.

"Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming features! There's no way I'd fight students who are hero candidates. Vanguard Action Squad! Targets successfully collected! It was just a short while, but with this our show has come to a close! As arranged, head to the retrieval point in the next five minutes!" the villain said after dodging the attack.

"'Come to a close'?" Todoroki wondered.

"No!" Izuku shouted as the villain started jumping away on the treetops. Kind of like how Izumi would.

"I won't let you! I won't let you get away!" Todoroki said as the group ran after the villain.

"Damn it, that masked guy's fast!" Todoroki said as they ran.

"If only Iida or Izumi were here..." Uraraka mumbled. 

'Izumi would have been able to use her normal quirk and jump on trees combination! And Iida would have been able to use his Recipro Burst! Think Izuku!' Izuku thought.

"Damn it... we can't... give up... that's my sister... we have to catch up... and get them back!" Izuku managed to get out.

"But at this rate, he's just getting farther away!" Shoji said.

"Uraraka, make us float! And then Asui, throw us as far as you can with your tongue! Shoji, use your arms to correct our trajectory and pull us! Uraraka, measure the distance with your eyes and release your quirk when the time looks about right!"

"I see. A human bullet, huh?" 

"Wait, Deku! You're still going to move with those injuries?" Uraraka agreed.

"Midoriya, you stay here. With that pain, you're in no shape to--" Todoroki agreed.

"I don't feel any pain right now... I can move... Hurry!" Izuku interrupted.

"Deku, at least let me do this...!" Uraraka said, before taking off her shirt, to reveal a tank top underneath. She ripped it and made quick splints for Izuku. Asui's tongue wrapped around Shoji, Todoroki, and Izuku before Uraraka used her quirk to make them start to float.

"Okay, Tsu," Uraraka said.

"Make sure you save those three. Kero!" Asui said, before using her tongue to throw them into the air. Uraraka managed to time it perfectly, and the three boys stomped the villain into the floor.

"Give Kacchan, Mimi-chan, and Tokoyami back!" Izuku shouted.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! I know these kids! Who are they?!" one of the villains said, pointing.

"Mister, get out of the way." another villain said before sending blue flames toward the three students.

"Roger!" the villain being smushed said. Parts of Izuku and Shoji were caught in the fire.

"Faces from Shigaraki's kill list! Twice said, in the air above Todoroki. "That little beat-up boy and you! They weren't enough, though!"

Todoroki and the flame villain sent attacks, making the villain about to attack Todoroki say, "That's hot!"

The blood villain sent a needle machine/thing towards Izuku while running towards him.

"I'm Toga, Izuku! I thought so earlier, too," Toga said, on top of him and raising her knife. "but you'd be cooler if you bled more, Izuku!"

Shoji managed to knock Toga away calling out, "Midoriya!"

"Is that how it is?" Toga said after landing. "Are you trying to get in the way? You're not my type at all, but I'll cut you anyway."

"She's crazy..." Shoji said, after seeing her make a terrifying glare.

"Good Job!" the villain he was fighting said, whilst dodging ice attacks. "This is easy! Give me all you've got! Stop messing around!"

The villain cut through part of the ice with his measuring tape.

"What's with this guy?" Todoroki wondered. Meanwhile, behind him in the crater from when they landed, the masked villain appeared from a marble he had put himself into.

"Ow..." he mumbled. "I can't believe you flew so far to chase after me. Your ideas are far out!"

"Where's the targets?" the flame villain asked, as they walked towards each other.

"Of course..." the masked villain said, before reaching into his coat, only to find it empty.

"Midoriya, Todoroki, we're running away!" Shoji said. "I'm sure now based on what he just did-- I don't how what your quirk is, but inside that right pocket of yours that you kept flaunting were these-- Tokoyami, Bakugo, and Izumi, right, entertainer?" 

"Shoji!" Izuku gasped, as Shoji held up three marbles.

"Oh, that didn't take you very long! As expected of someone with six arms! You're good at feeling around!" the masked villain said, as the three students ran, putting up a wall of ice behind them.

"All right! Good job, Shoji!" Todoroki shouted.

"Moron," the flame villain said, putting his hand out.

"No, wait." the masked villain stopped him. A nomu came out of the forest in front of the boys.

"Over there!" Izuku shouted, turning left-- but was soon blocked by the warp villain from the USJ attack.

"Th-this guy..." Shoji stuttered.

"was at USJ..." Todoroki mumbled.

"The warp..." Midoriya agreed.

"It has been five minutes since the signal. Let us go, Dabi." the warp villain said, opening warps in front of the villains.

"Sorry, Izuku, I'll see you later." Toga waved before entering the warp. The villain who had fought with Todoroki dived into the warp.

"Wait. Our goal is not yet--" Dabi said, as the masked villain began to walk towards the warp behind them.

"Oh, that? They seemed so happy that they rushed out here, so I thought I'd give them a present. It's a habit, one of the basics of magic. When I flaunt something, it's because there's something I don't want you to see." the masked villain said, removing his mask and showing that the marbles/orbs containing the students were on his tongue.

"N-no way...!" Todoroki and Izuku gasped. The masked villain snapped, and the marbles Shoji had turned into ice.

"My ice?!" Todoroki exclaimed.

"That's right. During the freezing attack, I prepared dummies and put them in my right pocket." the masked villain explained.

"Damn it!" Izuku shouted, before running forward-- Todoroki and Shoji joining him.

"If you discover that what was in my right hand was in my right pocket, then of course you'd happily rush over." the masked villain said, putting on his mask and entering the warp.

"Wait...!" 

"And now, that's all from me--" the masked villain said, while taking a bow. Right before a familiar laser hit him right in the face, breaking the mask. Making him spit out the marbles by accident.

"Aoyama!"

The three boys tried to grab the marbles, but Izuku and his broken arms stopped him, while Shoji managed to grab Tokoyami's. When Todoroki was about to grab both Izumi and Bakugo's marbles, the flame villain grabbed them right before Todoroki's hand could make contact.

"That's sad..." the flame villain mumbled. "Shoto... Todoroki... Confirm it now. Release these."

"My show's been ruined!" the masked villain said, entering the warp. he snapped his fingers when only his arm was still not in the warp. Tokoyami was in the air when he was released, while Bakugo and unconscious Izumi had a hand around their necks. 

"No problem."

"Kacchan! Mimi-chan!" Izuku shouted running towards them, as Izumi and Bakugo were being pulled through the warp.

"Kacchan! Mimi-chan!" Izuku shouted once more as he jumped, trying to get to the warp.

"Don't come, Deku!" Bakugo managed to say. The warp closed right before Izuku could make it, making him face-plant into the floor. He looked back and saw that the entire was engulfed in blue flames before letting out a blood-curdling scream.

(A/N: Not me having a sudden spark of motivation coming from nowhere, and writing this chapter in less than an hour. I need coffee. It's 1:30 am)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 961 32
This story is about Shoto Todoroki and his 5-minute younger twin-sister, Going on the same path of becoming heroes while leaning on each other's back...
39.6K 1.5K 22
When her twin brother Izuku becomes hospitalized, Izumi Midoriya assumes his persona to take the UA entrance exam and ensure his acceptance. However...
36.3K 602 28
The Todoroki twins have made it into the UA, a national hero school. Along the way, they encounter villains and sides of themselves they never though...
19.5K 468 8
Just when you thought no one was like Bakugou Katsuki, turns out he has a twin brother. Together they're inseparable.