Fragile ties of passion.

由 SSneha7

Bound in a sacred bond. brought together by Destiny. Story of Arjun Singh Oberoi and Aarohi sharma who were f... 更多

New story
Character aesthetic
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 1

25K 1K 78
由 SSneha7

Tied in a bond of marriage

Haatho ki mehandi,
Maathe ka kumkum....
Ek dil udaas baitha,
Tanha gumsum....
Toot gaye sapne saare,
Rishton ko jodkar....
Band gaye majboori ke
Rishton mein hum- tum......

***************************************

☘☘☘☘☘

A beautiful girl, adorned in a bridal lehanga ( Outfit) is looking not less than goddess. She is staring at the big photo frame of a couple. She is looking quite smiliar to a woman in photo frame.
Its her mother and man beside her is the father of Aarohi.

Aarohi Sharma, who lost her parents at the age of 10. It was supposed to be her marriage today but just a while ago she and her family heard that the groom has run away. Her chacha ji, Mr. Avinash Sharma is now downstairs doing preparations. Guest has started to arrive. Aarohi's Chachi, Mrs. Reena Sharma is trying to not let anyone about this.

The main part is, She is going to marry but with elder brother of the groom who ran away. It was just a minute ago when Mr. Shakti and Udit Singh Oberoi came. Udit, who was going to be her father in law first apologized along with Shakti. And she also forgive them as they are not at fault right? Moreover what will she achieve after giving them cold shoulder.

Ground slipped under her feet when Shakti proposed an idea of marrying his son who is the eldest heir of Oberoi's.

Her family told her that she don't have to do anything but their Insult stops her. They had done so much for her like they literally fulfilled her every desire and loved her like their own daughter. In this world where Chacha-Chachi's are so selfish to love other kids, there these two gave her everything. Can't she be little generous to them or grateful of what they did to her.

After thinking, She agreed.

Aarohi turned around as she heard door opening sound.

There stood her younger sisters, Ahana &
Ishani Sharma.

She smiled at them.

" Di, You don't have to do this."

Ahana Said coming close to her.

" Just....Let me do. I know what I am doing"

They sighed then covered her head with veil.

" Let's go...."

Ishani said then three of them head downstairs.

" Btw, Di Ye vala dulha to bada hot hai"

( This one is too hot )

Ahana and Aarohi passed her glare making her to stop. Her family looked at her with guilt, Respect, adorness in eyes.

Aarohi passed them smile then sat down beside the groom who is sitting straight and staring infront blankly....

Its Arjun Singh Oberoi
( CEO of Oberoi group of enterprises.)

Pandit ji ( Priest) started to chant mantra while performing the ritual. Arjun's father, Chacha, Brothers are here only along with Barati, lets just say only Men of the Oberoi family are here.

Time of Jaymala came and both bride-groom stood up. First Aarohi put the Jaymala around his neck then Arjun did the same.

They sat down again Pandit ji proceed the ritual. Slowly time to kanyadan came and Reena, Avinash came to perform the ritual. After completing it Avinash patted Aarohi's head gently and left while Reena wiped the tear which fell from eyes.

Time come for saat Phera...( Seven circles around sacred fire). Phere, where they will give promises to each other and try to fulfill it for lifetime.

Ahana came to tie the knot which is joined by Aarohi's chunri and Arjun's dupatta hanging around his shoulder.

Both of them stood up on their place. Groom will take first four phera followed by the bride who takes rest three. People showered them flowers and Pandit ji started to chant the mantra and told the Importance of each phera they are taking.

1. In the first round or phera, the couple prays to god for plenty of nourishing and pure food.

2. In the second round or phera, the couple prays to god for a healthy and prosperous life.

3. In the third round or phera, the couple prays to god for wealth. They ask god for the strength for both of them so that they can share the happiness and pain together.

4. In the fourth round or phera, the couple prays to god for the increase in love and respect for each other and their respective families.

Now, Aarohi came infront while Arjun is following her.

5. In the fifth round or phera, the bride and groom together prays for the beautiful , heroic and noble children from god.

6. In the sixth round or phera, the couple asks for the peaceful long life with each other.

7. In the seventh round or phera, the couple prays to god for companionship, togetherness, loyalty and understanding between themselves. They ask god to make them friends and give the maturity to carry out the friendship for lifetime. The husband says to his new wife that now they have become friends after the seven vows and they will not break their friendship in life.

No matter in what circumstances they are marrying but Aarohi promised herself that she will never try to cheat on this man who is soon going to become her husband.

Whereas, Arjun will give her everything, try to keep her safe from evil eyes and never cheat on her. Cheating and Arjun....No chance! It makes him feel like coward.

As soon as ritual end they sat down. As per Pandit ji's saying Arjun took the Mangalsutra ( Nuptial chain) and leaned towards her face only to tie it around her neck.

In the next moment he took the pinch of sindoor( Vermillion) and filled her hairline with it. Long tear left from Aarohi's eyes but she soon wiped it. Both of them stood up when Pandit ji told them to take blessings.

Arjun stood behind while Aarohi went forward.

Reena hugged Aarohi while crying silently. Shakti joined his hands infront of Avinash.

" Bhai Saab, what our son did was unforgivable but I promise you, we will keep Aarohi happy."

Avinash joined his hands.

" Just Don't let anything happen to her Vrna mere bhaiya bhabhi mujhe kabhi maaf nhi krenge."

( Or else my brother and sister in law won't forgive me.)

He looked down while crying and Aarohi instantly went to him. She wiped his tears while shooking her head.

" Chachu...."

She hugged him tightly while he patted her back.

" Mera bachaa...."

She broke the hug and looked at Ahana and Ishani. She opened her arms for them and they hugged her too.

" Aaro...."

Aarohi broke the hug hearing a manly voice. She turned around to find her elder brother with Bhabhi.

Kartik & Riya Sharma.

After meeting everyone, performing other ritual, Time of Aarohi's Vidaai came. She sat down on the car beside Arjun then looked outside the window to stare at her family one last time.

She passed them a gentle smile while waving her hand as bye. As they were out of sight Aarohi sat down staright and wiped her tears while taking a deep breath. She touched the necklace with a locket of her parents.

I did right na Mumma, Papa?

She said to herself in mind then sighed.

After almost 1.30 hours they reached at their destination. Aarohi yawned slightly as she was getting sleepy. She came out and blinked her eyes to see a big mansion infront of her with guards standing at main gate.

Aarohi looked around her like a child as no one is here. Even Arjun has walked away already.

" Come beta..."

Shakti and Udit came to take her inside. She walked with them. As she was about to take a step inside she heard.

" Stop right there."

Its a voice of Woman, seems dominating. She is the wife of Shakti, Mother of Arjun.....Saadhna Singh Oberoi.

If a strict, wicked, demanding would a person....then probably it could be Saadhna.

Aarohi looked at her as she came and stood infront of her with Savitiri Singh oberoi, Udit wife.

Aarohi blinked her eyes.

Why I am smelling Drama now....

She said in her mind.

" Humne aapko bheja tha maafi ke liye. Aap to humara beta hi byaah kar le aaye."

( We sent you for forgiveness. You got our son married.)

Saadhna said to Shakti who is staring at her bluntly.

" Bhabhi-"

Saadhna stopped udit by showing her palm.

Why can't I find a girl here, of my age?-

Aarohi came out of her thought when she heard Saadhna's voice.

" I can't accept this girl in my house."

Really? Aarohi thought.

" Right bhabhi. Even I didn't like her from very first time and I guess my son saw something in her that's why he ran away."

Aarohi scoffed in her mind.

" Excuse me Mamm- oops! my bad. Chachi ji. How can you blame me for your son's fault. Its like I did some mistake when Your son should be the one."

Hearing her, Udit smirked but stopped when his wife passed him a stern stare.

" Just look at the guts of this girl. Its not even 1 hour since she step her foot inside and she started to argue. That's what you have learnt from your parents"

Savitri said angrily.

Aaro. I am sure they are like that mother
in law from daily soaps.

Aarohi said in her mind.

" Just stop Savitri. Your son ran away not her so stop blaming her."

Udit said.

" Udit-"

Saadhna got cut off by Shakti.

" Aarohi is the daughter in law of this house and don't forget she is the eldest one."

Saadhna rolled her eyes.

" I already chose a girl for my son but you had to get him marry with some low key middle class, rude girl"

First choose one word for me Mam.

Aarohi said in her mind.

" She will come inside just like how she deserve."

Shakti said sternly.

" Then I am not gonna perform any ritual. Do it yourself."

" That's what you are gonna do."

Before she could argue she came in contact with Shakti's stare. If Saadhna is wicked then Shakti is more dangerous than her.

She gritted her teeth while Savitri went away and came back with bowl filled with raw rice and a plate filled with alta ( red color)
She put the copper plate filled with thin red liquid made of Alta before the bride feet.

" Chaliye bhabhi....aaiye."

( come....sister in law )

Here come a voice, making poor girl startle as he came from behind her. He is the youngest son of family, Abeer Singh Oberoi.

Aarohi looked infront when Shakti nodded at her. She softly hit the bowl of rice then keeps her right foot on that plate and then put her left foot on the plate to get her feet colored with the liquid. She then puts her right foot on the ground to leave marks of the liquid, Marking her entry as their daughter in law.

Saadhna and Savitri went away leaving four of them.

" Bhabhiiiii"

Aarohi flinched slightly when she heard a manly voice again. She turned around to find Ansh Singh Oberoi, 2nd youngest son of oberoi's.

He came and first touched her feet but Aarohi tried to move back, denying him. But he completed his work eventually.

" Welcome Bhabhi"

He exclaimed and Aarohi smiled at him.

" Beta, I know we don't have to introduce them...but lets do formality. He is Ansh and he is Abeer."

Udit said.

" What Dad. What type of introduction is this?"

Abeer said.

" Ohh yeah sorry. Beta that's my Nalayak son Abeer and that's my Nalayak no.2 Bhatija Ansh."

( Bhaitija :- Nephew )

" Daddd" ...." Chachuuuu"

Ansh and Abeer whined together while Aarohi laughed. Maybe not everyone are bad here. Shakti and Udit chuckled.

" Acha Acha....Take your Bhabhi in her room.."

Shakti said and both the boys passed him salute postition saying.

" Ok bosss."

Aarohi giggled then both of them took her away. Shakti sighed.

" I guess. I need to talk to Saadhna."

" Hmmm..."

☘☘☘☘☘

" So this is your room bhabhi."

She nodded her head looking blankly at the door of room, well her and her husband's room. She sighed.

" Don't worry bhabhi. Arjun bhaiya is not that bad."

She blinked her eyes at Ansh when he said. She smiled at them and they left. She stood there for few minutes, thinking that she should knock or not? Its her room too.

She hesitantly opened the door of room and took a step inside. There he is, sitting with laptop on lap and typing something. He has changed his clothes. Her heart beat rise up in nervousness.

God! Why this room is so silent like I can hear my own breathing.

She took a deep breath then walked inside, her anklets and bangles made jingling sound and she got afraid that he will get disturbed but when he didn't react anyway she hurriedly walked inside the closet then came out with her clothes after just 5 minutes. Her suitcase and other items were already there. Maybe Ansh and Abeer put it here.

She went to bathroom to change her clothes and jewellery. After 30 minutes she came outside only to find Arjun leaving the room with pillow and blanket.

" Rukiye."

( Wait-)

Aarohi stopped him hurriedly and continued.

" You don't have to leave the room. I will manage on couch."

She said. She took the blanket and pillow from bed. Arjun looked at couch which seems too uncomfortable to sleep.

" Wait."

Aarohi looked at him.

" You can sleep on the bed."

" But you-"

" We will share it and don't worry I will keep my distance."

She looked at him when he went and climbed up on the bed then lay down. She sighed then walked towards the bed. She lay down beside him while keeping a safe distance between them. Arjun switch off the lights.

Their breathing sound, clock sound, wind blowing from window is the only thing happening in this room. Just after 15 minutes Aarohi heard Arjun's voice.

" I am sorry for my brother's doing"

She looked at him who is staring up at the ceiling.

" Its.....Alright."

Aarohi said.

He sighed.

" I don't know why he did that. He was never like this."

Aarohi moved her eyes away from him.

" Do you know where he is?."

" No...."

" Didn't you try to find him?"

His silence answered her question and she chose to keep quite. Turning her back at him she closed her eyes, being tired from today. Arjun too slept while thinking about his brother.

☘☘☘☘☘

********************************

100 read already🥺 thankyou.

Liked the first chapter?

And yes Did you like Arjun and Aarohi?

Vote.

And comment section is yours.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

24.9K 2.1K 21
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
40.7K 2.2K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...
50.4K 4.9K 48
New city, new faces and completely new feelings. To achieve her goals, Aarohi, a small town middle class girl landed on the city of dreams i.e. Mumb...
339K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...