Smile

By BabyBillieGoat

Celestia wants to leave her home and get as far away as possible from her alcoholic mother. When she stumbles... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
!!NEW STORY!!

51

2.4K 105 17
By BabyBillieGoat

October 23rd

Fuck three times a day, it's only four A.M. and I think I've used half the box of condoms.

I grunted as I held her shaking leg over my shoulder. "Fuck you feel so good." I panted as I felt my dick get harder inside of her. "Cum for me, Celestia."

"Kai—" She begged, her voice cracking as she struggled to breathe.

My body tensed up as I struggled not to cum as she did, her walls collapsing around me as she quivered below me. "You can do better than that. You can cum harder than that, baby." I chuckled stiffly as the sound of my dick pumping in and out of her made it harder not to finish.

"Shut up...I—fuck something's wrong..." she whined as she tried to sit up, her eyes peering down at her dripping pussy as she pulsed against me. "What is that!" She cried as her back arched and her eyes rolled around her head.

I pulled out quickly as she squirted all across my stomach, the already soaked sheets pooling around her. I laughed lowly as I admired her drenched body as she continued to cum in spurts. She hummed deeply as she struggled to stop shaking.

My stomach dripped in her cum as my dick twitched with excitement. I've never been this hard for this long. It's like I'm a horny fucking teenager who's just had sex for the first time.

And for her who actually is having sex for the first time, she's doing fucking amazing.

"I'm almost done, you're ok." I held myself over top of her as I pressed my lips against hers. She wrapped her legs around my back as she pulled her body closer to mine. "Watch me put it back in, okay?"

She shook her head as she whined, her face scrunching up as I held her hand over her head and used my other hand to guide myself inside of her.

"You feel that?" I glanced up at her, my stomach tightening as I watched her pained face and felt her legs shaking against my back. "Use your words, Moonie."

Her lips parted as she struggled to speak.

"Use your words, baby." I slowly moved inside of her, each stroke long and slow as I watched her face twist in anticipation.

"...yes. I—fuck...I feel it. It feels so good, you feel so good."

I smiled as I watched the tears roll down the sides of her face, her lips shaking as they begged for more.

"See? That wasn't so hard. You're such a good girl, Moonie." I grunted as my head dipped down and I slowed down my strokes, focusing on not cumming immediately. "Cum one more time for me and we can stop, ok?"

She nodded, a light whimper escaping from her lips.

"If you stay quiet, I promise we'll stop."

Her eyes widened as she stared up at me, her hands grabbing at my waist as she silently begged for me to change the conditions. "What? You don't like that?"

"Kai, just make me cum...please."

My heart pattered in my chest as her hands brushed against my cheeks and her legs tightened around me. I felt like she was trying to crush me and my dick at the same time, but she felt so good, I'd let her.

"Ask me again." I sat up in front of her, my hands sliding underneath her and lifting her up on my front.

"I can't—" she whined as she flicked her tongue against my lips.

I smiled at her as her hips shook against me. "You want to cum right?"

She nodded, her hair sticking to the sides of her face.

"Ok." I flipped onto my back and propped my knees up behind her. "Cum."

"I cant—"

"You can do whatever you want, Moonie. But you want to cum so, go ahead, cum."

She stared down at me as she hesitated. I could see that her whole body was still shaking but I wanted to watch her hips shake against mine.

She pressed down on my stomach as she held herself up. She whimpered as she pulled herself up and off of my dick and I watched as she dripped on top of me.

"Kai," she slowly dropped down as she dragged my name across her tongue. "I'm gonna cum..." she chanted quietly to herself.

"Not yet, baby. You just started. Keep going."

"It's gonna happen again...I can't."

I held her hips tightly, my nails making an impression in her smooth skin. "It's ok. You did good." I grunted as I adjusted myself inside of her. "I'm going to make you feel better."

She cried out as I pounded her from underneath. Her body rocked against mine as her head cocked back, her body going limp as she leaned against my legs. She released once more on top of me, her cum pooling on my stomach and splashing up with each thrust. My body ached for hers as I felt her clit bump against my skin, the tiny button pulsing as it repeatedly came over top of me.

I panted as my stomach tightened and my dick twitched inside of her. With each thrust, more poured out of her and I came closer to cumming.

"Fuck, I'm cumming."

I grunted as my chest collapsed and my body tensed up. I tucked my lips in as I guided her hips down.

"Fuck..." I panted as she leaned forward and collapsed on my chest. She was still twitching throughout her whole body, her throat on an endless loop of humming.

I lifted her waist up and let my dick flop from inside of her. I looked over her shoulder as I pulled the condom off and treated it the same as the other seven.

"You ok, moon?" I whispered into her ear before pressing my lips against her cheek. "You want to take a bath now?"

She remained unresponsive as she continued her loop of humming and shaking. I think she's still cumming too.

"It's ok, I can wait."

...

I set Celestia in the tub about twenty minutes ago and she won't let me back in, so I changed the sheets and the pillow cases and put them all in the washing machine with my clothes.

I tugged on the last corner as I heard the door click open. I glanced at the bathroom door and saw Celestia walk out with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair dripping over her shoulders.

"Don't even look at me." She grunted as she scavenged through her dresser.

I scoffed as I turned to approach her, my arms stretched outward.  "Why not? What'd I do, Moonie?" I wrapped my arms around her waist, her hair sticking against my chest.

"You're still sweaty, get off me." She nudged her shoulder back as she spoke lowly, as if she was embarrassed.

I pressed a kiss onto her temple before I slid her thick, wet hair away from her ear and toward her other shoulder. "You're still shaking." I murmured lowly into her ear, her body shivering in my arms.

"You're deranged. What happened to my sweet Kai?" She glanced back at me, a smirk resting on her lips.

"I didn't go anywhere, Moon. I just had new priorities."

She scoffed as she pushed past me "you think you're so sly huh? I feel like I should've been warned or something."

I watched as she walked off toward the bathroom. She turned to face me as she leaned against the doorframe, her towel draping across her curves and my body silently begging for more of her. "You were. I told you I was going to fuck you and I did."

She rolled her eyes before she turned around and shut the door.

I sighed as I scratched my chest.

Well fuck. What do I do now?

I turned around to see the pile of condoms still lying on the floor next to the bed. "How'd I forget those?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.8K 27
**This is Book One of the Challenges of the Heart Series** She's innocent, he's not. What happens when naive meets heartbreaker? What happens when a...
3.7K 300 47
"Why didn't you come back?" He asked, stopping to hold her shoulders. She furrowed her eyebrows together, looking away from him to look at the ground...
183K 5.2K 47
He usually prefers his employees to be less...bubbly. Energetic. A little more like him, essentially. But there was something about her the moment sh...
429K 22.1K 44
--COMPLETE--- There are whispers of a monster in the woods. What happens when said monster saves your life? TRIGGER WARNING FOR R*PE/ABUSE PLEASE IF...