Smile

By BabyBillieGoat

Celestia wants to leave her home and get as far away as possible from her alcoholic mother. When she stumbles... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
!!NEW STORY!!

50

2.7K 113 49
By BabyBillieGoat

October 23rd

"Ok ok ok." I sat up on my elbows as I watched Kai search around the room for a condom. He was holding himself in one hand as he destroyed the room looking for a singular condom. "Fuck I always have condoms!"

I laughed as he paused, his free hand in his hair as he stared blankly at the ground. "Fuck, this isn't my room!"

I laughed as he ran from the room and down the hallway. I could hear him tossing stuff around in his room before he slammed his door shut and ran back in here.

He panted as he stood in front of the door. "I don't have anymore. I have a whole fucking case of plan-B but no condoms."

I laughed as I turned to my side, my hand supporting my head as I looked over at him. "Why do you have so many?"

His cheeks turned red as he approached me. "Condoms break sometimes, Moon. Can't have random girls walking around with my kids. I don't even want kids." He leaned over the side of the bed and pecked my lips before pulling his boxers back on.

"Good to know."

He glanced back at me as he went through the bottom drawers where his clothes that I used to wear were kept. "What is?"

"That you don't want kids."

I watched as he pulled his shirt over his head, a confused look on his face as he stared over at me. "Why's that good to know? Did you want kids?" I laughed as his voice became panicked.

"I've never thought about them. Never had a reason to ya know but I guess it would be nice."

He hummed as the wheels in his head spun. He pulled on his shorts and searched his suit pants for his wallet. "Fuck moon, now you're making me think about it. I don't know. I think I'd be too mean ya know or like I don't think I'd like them so—"

"Calm down, Kai. Nobody said we were having kids." I chuckled as I crawled toward the end of the bed. "I just said I'd be nice but if you don't want kids, then no kids. Yea?"

He hummed as he leaned over, pressing his lips into mine once more. "I'll be right back, don't fucking move."

I laughed as he ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I guess now I just wait. I wonder if this is how it goes for everybody on their first time.

...

"Fuck!" I jumped up as I heard Kai stomp up the stairs. I tilted my head slightly when an out of breath Kai opened the door, a bag in his hand. "I kicked the cat on accident, he scared me."

"Oh my gosh."

"Ok, I got three kinds."

He sat at the end of the bed as he emptied the contents of the bag at my feet.

"Why?" I stared down at the three boxes, two of them black and gold, the other a light purple. "Why are the boxes so big?"

"I thought they were small...I usually buy them in like cases of a hundred—"

"What...what do you need that many for? I thought you ran out?"

He sighed, his hand covering his face as his hair flopped down for extra coverage. "I told you, Moon..." he spoke lowly as if he was embarrassed to tell me. "I have a lot of sex—had a lot of sex. Like a lot."

I squinted slightly at him. "You didn't have to emphasize how much but like...how much is a lot?"

"Like three times a day for...fuck, like six years."

"THREE TIMES!?"

He groaned as he leaned over and fell into my lap. "Not always but like it was at least once a day, Moon."

I brushed my hands through his hair as he held his hands against my thighs. "My God." I murmured.

"Don't say that! Fuck this is embarrassing..."

I laughed as I leaned over and kissed the back of his head. "It's ok, Kai." I cupped my hands as I held his face and forced him to look up at me. "We can just do it three times a day forever and even the score."

I smiled down at him as his eyes widened and his cheeks turned an even brighter red. "I've never been this hard in my life..."

I giggled as he sat up and cleared his throat. "Fuck ok. Let me show you your options so...yea."

I listened intently as he thoroughly explained each of the boxes. But I'll sum it up, one of the black boxes wasn't ribbed and he said some girls like it, some don't. He said the other two: the 'her pleasure' one and the ribbed one, were both ribbed just in different ways or something. Same thing about some people liking it and others not.

I asked him about the XL label written clearly on the box and he said, hesitantly, that it was just the sizing. I already knew that but I enjoyed embarrassing him. So I asked him why he needed them and he said: "my dick is much bigger than other peoples I guess."

I nodded as if it was an interesting discovery, he swore under his breath, and we moved on.

I told him to choose because "you're the expert", he screamed, I laughed, then I apologized, and he chose the ribbed ones.

"Ok," I watched as he set the boxes on the table next to us after pulling one out and setting the golden wrapper next to us. "Fuck I feel like a virgin." He swallowed lightly as he crawled over top of me.

"Relax, Kai." I chuckled as I brushed my hands down his heated cheeks. "I'm supposed to be nervous, not you."

"Are you nervous?"

I shook my head before I leaned up slightly and pecked his lips. "I'm with you. I don't have to be nervous."

"Shit you're hot."

I laughed as he muffled the sound with his lips as they pressed against mine.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the ground next to the rest of our clothes. My lips traveled away from his and down his neck, my hand holding the side of his face, as he pulled his pants down.

"Fuck—" he grunted as I sucked on the skin of his neck, my teeth grazing over the soft skin.

I reached down, my fingers playing with the lining of his boxers and flicking the band against his skin. He hissed in my ear as the elastic snapped against his hips.

I hummed as I flattened my tongue against his neck and licked across his adams apple and up his chin. He panted as I reached in his boxers and took a hold of him, my tongue gliding over his lips as he stared into my eyes.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" He panted as my hand worked against him, each time I stroked, the more he twitched. "Fuck you're embarrassing me." He chuckled before roughly pressing his lips against mine.

His panting increased as I felt him grow in my hands, pre-cum dripping down the sides and wetting my palms.

His hands trailed from my waist and down toward my area. "Kai—" I gasped as he plunged a finger inside of me. This felt so much different than his tongue. His tongue felt smooth and bumpy yet flexible and firm. It felt almost as if nothing was there but the pleasure that came with it constantly reminded me that it was.

His finger was stiff and study, his knuckle and his fingertip hit two spots at the same time. His lips came down around my nipple as he slowly thrusted his finger in and out of my body, each time a sloshing sound spilled throughout the room.

"Kai—" I cried as he inserted another finger, his pace picking up and the extra pressure from his finger pads sending my eyes to the back of my head. His wrist pressed firmly on my clit and moved in jittering motions as he focused on my spot. "Ah...I'm cumming."

"Fuck, me too."

He released first, his warm cum dripping from his tip as his teeth clenched around my breast. His fingers shook inside of me as his body pressed closer to mine with each breath. I choked on my own tongue as I came afterward, his thumb pressing on my throbbing clit.

"Please—" I begged as he kissed frantically up my body. His fingers slipped from inside of me, leaving my body feeling a little less whole. "I want you," I panted as he pecked my lips, his voice escaping into my mouth as he moaned shakily. "I want you inside of me." I panted as he parted from my lips.

"Fuck I could cum from the sound of your voice."

His teeth pulled my bottom lip in between them as he pulled away. I watched as he sat up in front of me like some king watching somebody beg at his feet and I was—I was begging to feel this man inside of me.

He admired me for a moment, his eyes slowly scanning every inch of skin he had exposed. His eyes gathering pride in my stomach covered in his cum. The same man who was just ashamed to even think about having sex with me was now admiring his newest artwork.

I watched as he reached for the condom he had set next to us. He placed the wrapper between his teeth and ripped the top off. He panted lightly as he slid the material over himself. He was still hard despite just haven been shaking over top of me—he was probably harder than before.

"Are you ready?" He murmured as he leaned back over me, my legs sliding from his waist and down across the back of his thighs. "I'll be gentle. Tell me if it hurts, okay?"

I nodded as we both looked down and watched him line himself up at my entrance. I felt the rubbery tip glide against my clit before teasing the hole below it.

My stomach tightened as he slowly began to push himself inside. I winced, my lips tucking inward as my fingers dug into his back.

"Fuck I thought it wouldn't—" I panted as I pulled my body closer to his.

"Are you ok?" He stopped, his head turning slightly as he tried to look at me. "Do you want me to stop? We can try again an—"

"No...keep going."

"...ok." He resumed as he glided himself inside of me.

"How much dick do you have?!" I cried as I looked down to see his tip wasn't even in yet.

He chuckled lightly as he let out a breath, his breathing stalled. "I'm going to put half in ok?"

I nodded as I continued watching, my finger pads pressed firmly against his back.

"Ah fuck." His body shivered as he finally entered.

I cried out lightly, my lips tucking in against his shoulder.

"Are you ok?" He muttered. "Do you want to stop?"

"No, just go ahead."

My legs locked against his as he pushed himself farther inside. I glanced down to see he was halfway inside and I was practically full.

"Fuck I'm going to melt." He panted as he froze, his chest bouncing as his breath stifled.

I moaned lightly as I felt him pulse inside of me, every inch he had put in so far hitting each of my walls fully.

"Ok. All or nothing."

My back arched into his as he pushed the rest of himself inside of me. I stayed there for a moment, my breath stuck in my throat as the pain dispersed throughout my body.

I felt his lips press gently against my neck, his warm tongue cooling my body. I relaxed as he kissed across my neck and up my chin. "I'm going to move, ok?" He whispered against my lips.

I nodded as his legs shifted from underneath mine.

He started slowly, our eyes watching intently as he thrusted out slowly and then back in. Each time, the pain drowning farther underneath the pleasure. I felt myself loosen slightly around him as I relaxed.

"Are you...ok?" He panted, his eyes breaking from where we connected and staring down into mine. "Does it hurt?"

I shook my head. "No, it's...good. It feels good."

He nodded as his eyes softened like a puppies. "Ok, good. Good." He pressed his lips against mine as he slid his hands underneath my body. "I love you and I love having sex with you but,"

He lifted me up, my stomach twitching as he moved inside of me. "I want to fuck you."

My eyes widened as a slightly deranged smile replaced his soft, puppy-like expression. And though it was still hurting a few seconds ago and I'm not a thousand percent sure I can take whatever his definition of fucking is, I'm desperate to find out.

"Ok."

He smiled as he pressed a kiss into my jawline. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

It was the quickest transition, too fast for me to even remember what had happened.

I gasped until my breath caught in my throat as he pounded into me. I felt every inch of him hit every inch of my insides. His hips thrusted rapidly as he held my waist in his hands, his teeth nibbling on the crook of my neck.

My nails dug into his back as he grunted on top of me. The sound of our wet skin slapping against each other filled the room along with my stifled and pleasure-filled moans.

"It feels...good." I choked, a tear rolling down my cheek as I felt him jerk inside of me. He slowed down but the intensity hadn't changed. He sat up slightly as he angled his body downward, forcing his shaft down onto my clit before it could slide in deeper and forcing it to slide underneath it as he went out. "Fuck—I'm cumming." I cried as I grabbed at his stomach, my eyes squinting shut.

"Cum for me baby," he chuckled lowly, his chest bouncing as he watched me reach my limit. "I love watching you cum all over me. You're so beautiful, fuck."

My mouth fell open as he kept going, his dick swelling inside of me as I tightened around him.

"Kai—" I cried as I clawed down his back and around his sides. "I love you. I love you—"

"Shit—I'm cumming." He pushed my hips down onto him as he shook lightly. His nails dug into my waist as his dick pulsed and I felt the condom balloon up inside of me. "Fuck..." he panted as he pulled out, the condom flopping down on the sheet as he pulled it off.

I tried to catch my breath as he tied it up and threw it off the side of the bed.

"That's disgusting." I panted as i smiled up at him.

"I'll clean it up...want to go again?"

I rolled my eyes as I licked my lips. "...yea."

***

Hi y'all 🤭 let me know if you e n j o y e d and If i should double upload! I love you all so much and thank you for reading🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.2K 47
He usually prefers his employees to be less...bubbly. Energetic. A little more like him, essentially. But there was something about her the moment sh...
3.7K 300 47
"Why didn't you come back?" He asked, stopping to hold her shoulders. She furrowed her eyebrows together, looking away from him to look at the ground...
75 0 11
What will happen when the violence she wanted to avoid in her life , is distributing through him? What will happen when there is a right person who...
40.5K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...