His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

Off to Mystic Falls

457 15 7
By AmyBee34

Hey everyone, here's a new update, sorry it's been a bit I've been ill and busy with work so it's been a little hard to get a moment to write. Anyway onto the story.

Two days later...

No one's pov

Davina, Kol and Klaus were preparing to leave for Mystic falls. The car was packed with everything they required for the journey and mission ahead.

Kol, Davina and Klaus were just bidding goodbye to the babies and the others. Kol and Davina each held the twins in their arms, hugging and kissing them while Klaus was holding Hope.

"Me and daddy are going on a little trip but we'll back before you know it" Davina spoke as she rocked Axel in her arms. "We're going to leave you in the hands of your aunts, uncle and great aunt who will take great care of you while we're gone" Kol explained as he kissed Veida on the head.

"I maybe a little different when I come back but not too different" Davina promised as she kissed her son on the head before giving Veida a kiss as Kol smiled at her and their children.

"Try not to miss me too much, my little wolf" Klaus spoke softly to Hope who stared up at him with her big blue eyes and he smiled kissing her on the forehead before handing her to Hayley as Kol and Davina handed the twins to Rebekah and Elijah.

"I freshly pumped several bottles of milk which are in the fridge, they should be enough to last until we return" Davina explained "now if there are any issues, you know to call us and we'll come straight back" she rambled. "Davina, everything will be fine. We've got this" Hayley assured her, making her nod as she let out a sigh.

"Protect them" Klaus said to Elijah who nodded "we can protect ourselves, you know" Rebekah said with an eye roll but Klaus just ignored her.

"Safe travels" Rebekah said as she held Axel and Davina waved to her babies, blowing a kiss to them before walking away with Kol towards the car where Demetri was standing.

Klaus followed after them and they all got into the car and drove away, waving to the others. "I hope everything goes smoothly" Hayley stated as they watched the car drive further and further away until it was out of sight. Rebekah sighed "I hope so too but it's Mystic Falls they're going too, nothing ever goes smoothly there" she said "let's not jinks things you guys. Kol and Davina are smart and will know to remain discrete and keep out of the public areas and just stick to the mission" Kayla said trying to make them think less negative.

"Well, Nik is with them and he's not exactly known for being discrete" Rebekah retorted as she loosened Axel's grip on her hair "let's head inside, it's getting a little cold" Hayley stated as she held Hope closer to keep her warm as they all turned and headed back into the house.

.

.

.

With Kol, Davina and Klaus....

After a thirty minute drive, they arrive at the airport for their flight. Kol, Davina and Klaus all agreed that driving to Mystic Falls would take too long and they wanted to get to avoid being gone from the children too long so Klaus had the Mikaelson private jet prepared for them.

Yes, the Mikaelson's have a private jet, they actually have three private jets and they have them renovated, updated and upgraded every year to keep them in top condition because the Mikaelson travel in style.

Kol, Klaus and Demetri all grabbed the bags from the car as a chauffeur came and took the car to park it in the VIP section of the airport where all the wealthy keep their cars while they're away. 

The four of them made their way through the airport and were instantly taken to their private jet. They didn't need to do baggage claim or go through security and instead went through a private section in the airport which directly led to the main area of the airport.

Klaus led them out of the airport and they made their way to the private jet which was parked away from all the other planes. They were met by the pilot, the Mikaelson's fired only the best pilots to fly their private jets and they pay them fairly well, they also have an air hostess and a butler to wait on them during the flight although the air hostess is mainly there for the Mikaelson's to drink from and the pilot and the butler are compelled to take no notice of it while the air hostess is compelled to forget whenever they drink from her.

"Looking well, sir" the pilot greeted as he shook hands with Klaus and Kol "as always, Alfred. Is the jet ready?" Klaus asked as the butler came and helped Demetri load their bags and belongings onto the plane. "Yes" the pilot replied before they all climbed aboard and were met by the air hostess who was a pretty blonde with brown eyes and was wearing a black and white uniform. 

The woman smiled, fluttering her eyelashes "long time no see, Klaus. Handsome as always now this must be your brother?" she guessed as she turned to Kol and raked her eyes up and down his body before smiling as she shuffled closer to him, holding her hand out. Davina's eyes narrowed at the woman.

"I'm Julia" she introduced "Kol" Kol replied with a nod of his head, not even taking her hand for a hand shake making her frown. Davina stepped up beside him and slid her hand into Kol's making the blonde's eyes narrow "I'm Davina, his girlfriend" she introduced with a fake smile before Kol escorted her away with a smile, sensing her getting a little irritated at the woman.

"Right, let's get a move on" Klaus said clapping his hand as Julia and the butler shut the door while Alfred, the pilot headed into the cock pit.

5 minutes later, they were up in the air and the butler came over, asking if they would like anything to drink "bourbon for me and my brother" Klaus answered and the butler nodded before turning to Davina. "Would you like anything, Miss?" he asked politely "coffee, please" Davina replied making the butler nod before walking away.

The air hostess appeared a few minutes later with her shirt unbuttoned at the top and the top of her bra showing. She had the drinks and strutted over to Klaus, handing him his drink before walking over to Kol. She flashed a smile at Kol, biting her lip as she slightly leaned over showing him her cleavage "girl, if you're trying to seduce my man. I'm gonna punch you and rip out those hair extensions of yours" Davina hissed as she glared harshly at her.

Kol smirked and leaned over, kissing her on the cheek "you're so cute" he said making her cheeks flush "ignore her, darling. She's nothing" he whispered in her ear making her giggle and the air hostess huffed before slamming Davina's coffee down on the table making it go all over her hand and Kol glared at her "stupid bitch. Do something like that again and I will throw you from the plane" he warned as he shoved the coffee back at the woman making the remains of the drinks go all over her chest making her gasp in pain as it was really hot.

Kol ignored her as he wiped Davina's hand "Janet, please go to your position and don't bother us any further" Klaus said making the air hostess look at him "my names Julia" she said but Klaus just shrugged "don't care, just get out of our sight. Also, you're fired" he replied waving her away as the butler came out with a new cup of coffee for Davina.

"Thank you" Davina said with a smile "you're welcome, Miss" the butler replied before walking away.

.

.

.

.

2 and a half hours later....

The private jet lands at an airport in Virginia and Klaus hands the air hostess her very last pay cheque before compelling her to forget she ever knew them and sending her on her way. 

Kol, Davina, Klaus and Demetri were greeted by a chauffeur who pulled up in fancy black car. He got out and stepped aside, allowing them to put everything in the car before getting in "okay, so we're going straight to the spot where mother turned us. We prepare everything and get it done, nothing must go wrong" Kol stated as they drove away from the airport.

"I have studied the spell, I know what to do" Demetri replied making Kol nod "so how are we going to kill me?" Davina asked making Kol pause as he hadn't thought of that, obviously in order for the spell to work and for her to become an original, she had to die but he didn't think of that in the midst of planning everything. "Well, we were stabbed in the heart so that's probably how we're going to do it" Klaus replied looking at Davina who nodded.

.

.

Half an hour later....

They finally arrived in Mystic falls and drove slowly along the road, an anxious feeling began to brew in Kol as he worried about something going wrong during the spell. "It'll be okay" Davina assured him, sensing he was worried and she was worried too but she was trying not to let it affect her. Kol turned to her and smiled, kissing her hand making her smile as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

It wasn't long before Klaus pulled up at their mansion however he parked in the garage instead of just parking out on the front because he knew if one of the scooby doo gang members came by, they would see it and instantly alert everyone that they're back and they wanted to avoid that from happening so he packed the car inside the garage.

As they got out, Klaus shut the garage and they descended into the house, he vamped around the house, making sure all the curtains or blinds were down so nobody could see into the house.

"Nik, we're heading to the forest. We need to get this done" Kol called from downstairs as he and Davina waited with Demetri and Klaus quickly appeared "I was just making sure all curtains or blinds were closed so nobody can look into the house seeing as Mystic Falls is home to some rather nosy individuals" Klaus explained making Kol nod in understanding before they all left the mansion, heading out the back way instead of the front and they all made their way to the forest.

To be continued...

What did you think? Kol, Davina and Klaus took off for Mystic Falls. They went on the private jet instead of driving. The air hostess tried impressing/seducing Kol only for it to back fire. They are now in Mystic Falls, preparing to do the spell to make Davina an original. Will it go smoothly? Or will something interrupt? Stay tuned to find out

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 114 41
Sabrina Salvatore is pregnant with Kol Mikaelson's child or children meanwhile Klaus having the pregnant werewolf. Sabrina has to come to New Orleans...
84.5K 2K 111
Hayley Marshall already made the mistake of sleeping with Klaus and having his baby what happens when she makes another mistake and have a baby with...
44.9K 1K 45
After a one night drunken stand; Hayley Marshall finds out she pregnant by one of the original vampires Niklaus Mikaelson. Eventually; after being ki...
157K 4.1K 102
Elijah was in New Orleans trying to figure out who was conspiraing against Klaus when he learned some unfortunate news. Hayley was not the only one p...