past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
93

92

147 8 3
By Alie-Heart

"Mama!"

Jiro, who was now 2 years old, ran inside from the backyard. Wearing a bucket hat as he carried a bucket in his hands.

"What is it baby? Did you find more rocks?" Norie spoke with a smile as she looked inside to see the rocks he's collected.

The 2 year old then started rambling out words as she stared trying to figure out what he was saying, he handed her a rock and pointed at it before smiling up at her.

Norie smiled awkwardly and said "...what?"

"I couldn't find it" Levi spoke as he appeared from the door that led to the garage.

"Seriously? Aw... Jiro loved that bear" his wife says sadly as their 2 year old extended his arms asking towards her and she picked him up.

Hange had bought Jiro a teddy bear that had the same glasses, hair and lab coat as her a few months ago. Norie loved it, but with Levi. It was a nightmare.

"Yeah, well, theirs nothing else we can do." Levi says and immediately tried to walk pass Norie but she saw a pair of mini glasses in his hand.

"Hold on, are those-"

"Their mine" her husband cut her off.

Norie and Jiro stared at him as she says "their yours?"

"Mhm...to...read..."Levi spoke.

He looked at her as she narrowed her eyes at him, he awkwardly opened the glasses and forcefully fit them onto his face. Norie continued to stare as Jiro squealed and laughed at Levi wearing the glasses.

"Okay"

"Really-"

"NO! WHY WOULD YOU THROW AWAY OUR BABYS PLUSHIE?! THATS WAY TO HEARTLESS, EVEN FOR YOU LEVI!" Norie cut him off with a irk as Jiro played with her hair

"My son doesn't need her to be around 24/7,  you've seen what's it's done to our boy" Levi argued.

"Finally! My calculations are correct! We shall see a Titan in no time!" Hange yelled as she put the goggles on her head.

She laughed manically but stopped when the door opened, Levi stood there as Hange stared back.

He blinked blankly as he looked away from her and saw Jiro sitting in his booster seat on the desk. Wearing a mini lab coat and goggles.

"Babysittings over four eyes, I called you 4 times-"

"IN A MINUTE!"

Hange laughed out in manic again as Jiro laughs with her but it came out more adorable then evil.

"They were having fun!" Norie defended.

"They were trying to bring back Titans, filthy creatures that don't even exist to begin with" her husband said after.

"Hangy!" Jiro squealed out happily in his mother's arms.

"...she brainwashed our kid" Levi says in soft worry.

"Hange didn't brainwash him! Besides if he loves the bear let him have the bear! He doesn't have another one he's that attached to anyway!" Norie said.

"I'll draw a face on a cleaning rag, 2 in 1. He can hug it at night and clean the milk he spills from his bottle"

She dropped her face and extended her hand towards him, Levi sighed and took the bear from behind his back and handed it to her. Jiro immediately smiled and grabbed the bear happily.

"Hangy!"

"Say thank you dada" Norie says as she smiled at the babys dimples.

"Dada!" Jiro only could say as he smiles towards Levi.

He stared as he felt his heart swell but he clicked his tongue and looked away. Levi softly pushed the bucket hat down his face and said "yeah whatever..."

"Where are the teens?"

"Since Eren grew out his hair, Mikasa's showing him what hair products to use."

"Okay, use this to get rid of frizz. This one for volume, and this one to lock in the moisture" Mikasa says as they stood in her room.

Eren rubbed his chin and hummed.

"So this one for frizz-"

"Eren that's nail polish remover"

"Check this out!"

The couple looked up at the stairs to see Eren proudly showing off his hair that had been treated by Mikasa as she followed behind.

"Smooth right? Learned a technique or two, look Mom! Feel how silky my hair is!" The 18 year old bowed down.

Norie reaches and felt the tip of his hair, she smiled and said "wow! That is smooth!"

"Do you want to try it out too?" Mikasa says to the couple as she picks Jiro up.

"Yeah!"
"No"

"Come on, just one treatment wouldn't hurt" Norie said go Levi.

"My hairs already smooth"

Eren gave him a look and says "yeah right! It can't natural be smooth, it takes work!"

"Baby he isn't lying" Norie said.

"For once I'll let you see for your self" Levi says as he had his arms crossed against his chest.

Mikasa and Eren looked at each other then back at him, they walked forward and reached towards his hair. Once their hands felt it their eyes widened.

"What the hell?! How?!" The teen boy spoke in shock.

"Cold showers, air dry, conditioner." Levi said.

"It can't be that simple..."Eren mumbled.

Norie looked at her phone ringing on the kitchen island, seeing the school number I.D of the teens she grabbed it and answered.

"Mrs Chausiku-Ackermen speaking!"

Mikasa heard a gasp from Eren making her look and says "what?"

"Parent conference... especially the most anxious one of all...since we're graduating soon..." He explained.

"We'll be fine"

"Thank you!" Norie says and hanged out.

"What was it?" Levi asks as Jiro sat on his shoes while leaning his back on his legs as he "read" a three little pigs book.

"The teens are having a parent conference, which also reminds me..."she began with a smile.

"My babies are graduating! How exciting is that, I know I should feel happy but I want to cry too!" Norie rambled out shakingly as she hugged Eren and Mikasa close.

"I remember when you both were in my belly, when you were toddlers running around...you both were so tiny..." She cried softly.

"Now look at you, overgrowing me. I swear...you two were so small yesterday..."

"Mom?" Eren said as she squished him and Mikasa tightly in a hold as she continued to cry and look at the photos on the wall.

"It will be you next" Levi spoke to Jiro who stood next to him.

The baby looked at him before his father stared back down, Levi saw his tiny nose and poofy black hair as his green eyes illuminated his face.

Jiro smiled as his tiny teeth showed, the crinkles that would appear on the corners of Levi's eyes when he would smile showed on him. The dimples that he had gotten from Norie appeared as well making him sigh.

Levi sighed as he crouched down and pulled the 2 year old into a hug.

----------------------------------------

"Stay here and watch your brother, me and Levi will go inside to see your teachers. Please, please keep an eye on him" Norie says as they stood in the courtyard of the teens school.

"It's okay! I got it!" Eren said.

"We got it" Mikasa says.

"Mama! Dada!" Jiro spoke from his cart.

"We'll be back my love, make sure to buckle him into the cart again"

The couple walked off as a group passed them, staring at Norie and Levi in awe making Mikasa and Eren blank with a glare.

"Oi! Quit eyeing my mom and dad!" The teal eyed teen yelled as Mikasa glared at them and cracked her fingers causing them to run.

"Guys!" Armin called out and ran towards them.

"Hey Jiro! How are you?" The blonde says as he pats the baby's head making him smile.

"You're in conference right now or you're done?" Mikasa asks as Jiro eyed the colorful fish art project next to him made out of wires.

"My grandpa ran into your parents inside, so the three of us are in conference"

"We'll be fine! Classes have been easy enough to catch up with, well I almost failed but some help from you and a couple of wacks from Mikasa helped me through" Eren says.

"We can just relax and enjoy the breeze-"

"Jiros gone"

Erens eyes shot open when Mikasa cut him off as his eyes landed at the empty baby cart, he and Armin screamed in panic as Mikasa sat there but they knew she was freaking out inside.

"Where did he go?!"

"How did he leave?!"

"Maybe because you forgot to buckle his belt again after Mom had carried him and she specifically told you to buckle him up before she was gone" Mikasa said.

"Okay I know it's my fault!" Eren argued.

"Guys we need to find him now! He might end up leaving the school and going outside!" Armin says.

"Split up, I'll take north, Eren you take east and Mikasa you'll take west and we'll meet up in the south. Got it?"

"Got it!"
"Got it"

They ran off as Eren was checking each classroom as he looked down halls, behind trash cans, and then the cafeteria. Mikasa was around the gym as Armin cautiously passed the office.

"Jiro!" The blonde called out.

"Jiro?" Mikasa says as her eyes darted around while holding the stroller, she quickly hid behind a wall since she saw Norie and Levi walk pass with one of their teachers.

"Jiro for the love of Maria! Please!" Eren yelled as he ran around the halls.

But he soon came to a halt when he passed by the speaker room, Eren turned to it to see the door cracked open. He looked inside and saw the room empty, the mic free as he smiled at his idea and ran towards it

----------------------------------------

"Did you see him?" Mikasa questions as she approached Armin.

"No! Mikasa he could be anywhere, we're not sure with which teacher your parents might be with so we can't be sure when they'll come back!" The blonde says anxiously.

"Well theirs either security or a sign in booth in each entrance of the school so we can relax on the possibility of Jiro leaving the school" she reassured as she fixed the sun shade on the stroller.

"Thank God...hey, where's Eren-"

"Students of Shinganshina"

Armin was cut off when the speaker echoed in the halls, Mikasa held her head as she says "is that?"

"Eren"

"I'm using the mic to address all of the Shinganshina students that my little brother, Jiro Chausiku-Ackermen has ran off. And I have soon to shit my pants because of it"
His voice speaks.

"My objective is to locate him and bring him back to protect me and Mikasa Chausiku-Ackermen from getting dragged by Levi Ackerman, However, I know we will get our assess dragged as he will wish for our annihilation"

"I reject that wish, hopefully"

"We shall look for him until my brother is back without harm, or I will raise hell"

---------------------------------------

"Armin please stop crying"

The blonde sobbed into Mikasa's shoulder as he cried "I don't want you or Eren to die!"

"Don't worry"

"Don't worry?! Do you know your dad?! Mikasa, if we don't find Jiro soon it's the end of you both- no it's okay Jiro I don't want a cookie -and I won't be able to see you anymore- JIRO?!"

Armin and Mikasa looked over at the stroller besides her as Jiro sat inside while eating the ziplock of cookies on his lap, they confusedly looked at each other then back at him.

"How?!"

"Mama! Dada!" Jiro called out.

"JIRO!"

The 2 year old was lifted up from the stroller by Eren who ran towards him and hugged the baby tightly, squishing Jiros face into his.

"You're okay! Where did you guys find him?!"

"We didn't! He was already inside the stroller!" Armin says.

"What?" Eren questions.

"I mean their was a colorful fish art project displayed besides us where we were sitting, it probably caught Jiros attention making him get out of the stroller" Mikasa explained

"I guess that's when we saw he was "missing" but when we were arguing he must've got back in the stroller, we just didn't notice"

"Well I'm glad he's okay!" Armin says as he wiped his eyes and tickled Jiros neck making the baby laugh.

"Do you think mom or dad would notice-"

"Notice what?"

Eren screamed as Levi and Norie were standing behind him, Jiro smiling at his parents as he extended his arms towards his mother.

"Nothing! Nothing at all! How about we go home?"

"Well if you both are worried about the conference, it went well! Your grades are fantastic my loves!" Norie says as she placed Jiro down and pulled the teens into a hug.

"Um... Norie? Levi?" Armin began anxiously.

"What's wrong honey?" Norie responded.

"Jiros running"

They quickly turned when they saw Jiro running happily down the hall, squealing out his laughter as the squeakers in his shoes echoed.

"shit" Levi mumbled.

"JIRO!" Norie yelled out as she and her husband ran off to chase their 2 year old.

"We'll see you later Armin!" Eren called out as Mikasa waved and they followed behind

"Bye!" Armin responded as he heard Jiro laugh out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.1K 31
โ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž โž ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ! ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž! ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž! ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ข ๐€๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ...
1.1K 82 15
What will happen when Y/n's new neighbor moves in across the street from her? Will they become friend or enemies? Maybe even more? Read to find out! ...
9.3K 289 38
This is an erwinXreader story There will be little smut and other mature stuff so be aware๐Ÿ˜ Don't let the humor in this story fool you. I love suppo...
18.1K 538 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...