ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

By bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... More

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
New inmate (Neymar x Pique)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love pt.2
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
See you smile. (Cristiano x James)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Is This Wrong? pt.2
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
Making it work (Jude x Haaland)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)

Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)

525 13 10
By bitchyouadopted

I think we all know that tables are about to turn today, about the top and bottom thing. Don't come at me whining- "NoOO wE wAnt tOp RoMeRoO" Just, no. Cuti deserves some love like babe he's such a cutiepie, wtf? DID YOU LOOK AT HIS EYES WTF? i like him as a cutie patootie. So, Son will be on the uppercase here and Cuti lowercase. Leave whenever you think you'll whine about it. Til then, enjoy :)

_____________

Son looked forward to being introduced with the new guy signing for Tottenham who'd eventually be around them aroun early of August, like their coach had said.

Well, Son is not one to be too excited about anything and so this isn't anything that'll make him do something that he's never done: get excited. He's always learned to sort of suppress his inner child back to everyone and not only public: just the way his father had tought him when he was young in training with his father back in Korea.

It didn't come to much of his care until the day came by. The new player would start training with his new team-mates in Tottenham from now onwards.

But as the team waited in the field, there seemed to be no sign of the new guy. Harry guarded at the gate with his eyes, a small smile of excitement making him seem like a child with his glistening pair of eyes to match. Son chuckled as Harry whined.

And indeed there was alot to whine about. Although the season is at the rear end of summer, it's always cold and today is no different. It's below 17°C, which is cold enough to make Kane rub his slender fingers against each other for warmth as he blows hot air onto his hand.

Son tapped his feet and at some point began to grow a tad bit annoyed. It's honestly getting too cold for him to tolerate- it'd be great to start practice now, he thought- or else he just might as well freeze in the cold and gloomy weather.

None of the players playing for Tottenham, specially international players like Son, never expected the sun to ever really show it's face or maybe shine some light and have some mercy on the country of London, or at least the city of Tottenham.

Son's face slouched to a slight frown. There was no sign of anyone new as they waited.

He sighed and turned back, but when he did he internally wished he would've not, because he was forced to stop dead in his tracks as a soft tone rang within the circle of the players.

Kane giggled and rushed in a for a handshake, soon being pulled into a sofr hug. Kane couldn't believe it but the intoxicating cocoa scent from the guy nearly put him to sleep in a way. It's just as much soothing as his eyes look: calm and tranquil like the blue and clear oceans, clear ahead of the horizon.

And it took Son's breathe away on turning. Not that he didn't dare to move, but his body was brought to a freeze. Kane rushed back to him with a huge smile, as the new guy looked into Son's eyes.

Son's cheeks heated automotically. Although it shouldn't have been like that, now it is. How his deep, calm and clear brown eyes are looking through hus soul- for God's sake, he doesn't even know the latter's name yet.

---

They started training not too long after Christian was shown around the grounds. Well, he's not yet accustomed to such of a huge premises- well it's just the same size that of Atalanta's but with such a gloomy weather and warm colors that he has to grow used to from now on- it won't be as easy for the man.

He's not yet found a great friend in anyone than Son. He's fond of the Korean who is a tad bit older than him.

Although Son is friendly, it doesn't seem too easy to get him to smile or maybe even laugh. It's probably because I'm new, and because he's not too familiar with me yet.. thought Christian. But little did he know, that's actually just the way Son is used to being.

He doesn't realize that until his first few months with the Spurs.

And he can't help but to ponder why Son sounds like the loveliest person ever- but smiles maybe once in a blue moon. So he's here, sitting on the bleacher's with Kane, taking a small break, watching the others play a mock match.

Kane can see how Christian's eyes keep wandering around at different directions, and apparently those are all the directions that Son is moving at- dribble across the players and scoring and returning back to his place and practically repeating that.

Christian's eyes never leave the other man's figure- not even once. His eyes glisten in admiration of his fellow friend, his lips ajar but in a slight curve: a small smile, as he rests his face on his palms.

But all of a sudden his eyes show signs of anxiety; panic. Kane frowns and looks at the direction where Christian's eyes are- Sonny is approaching the bleachers, lifting his shirt to wipe his sweat off. He can see a light tint of red on Christian's cheeks.

Kane smiles slyly and stands up as Son reaches the bleachers. Christian looks up at him all anxious- like a trustworthy friend is leaving by your side when your crush is coming around, well.

- "That's enough rest for you, isn't it?"

- "As you can see." Kane remarks and jogs off, looking back at Christian's face which is in much of a horror, returning it with a playful wink. Christian cusses under his breathe.

He feels the seat slightly creak beside him, noticing Son sinking into the seat and fanning himself. And the instant Christian begins to stare at him, he turns his head and their eyes meet and all Christian can say is: he wishes the earth would swallow him whole now.

- "Hey there Cuti, I see you've been slacking? Or I haven't kept up with you? Please do tell me if I'm not, I hope not to miss any opportunities with you."

The word 'opportunities' came out to be personally taken by Christian more than he was supposed to. Maybe he's feeling too attached to the latter. Or maybe it's just how being in love again feels like- whoops. He isn't falling in love, is he?

- "No you're not, Don't worry.."

- "Good grief that I'm not. Well.." Heung Min trailed off, slightly swinging his head slowly off to the other side as he did so, a playful smile tugging at his lips.

Christian adverted his gaze from Son. He couldn't bear looking at the man and talking to him. It felt like too much of a weight for him to balance. But he knows Heung min is looking at him with his dark brown, voidless eyes which has so much hidden in it that he's never let anyone lift the covers of.

And his cheeks heat up, his lips automatically curving into a soft smile.

Son secretely loved to be a tease, although that's not really his personality. He's not known to be a tease, but with Christian it's different. Apparently teasing the young Argentine has become one of Son's favorite hobbies now.

Seeing him smile every time- how he never finds it necessary to really ever reply to his teases- it always intrigues something in Son that encourages him to stay around the latter more and more often- makes him feel like he needs to dedicate himself a bit more to the Argentine.

Not anything that his father would be interested in seeing- his father would be furious. But well, Son is a grown ass man and he couldn't have possibly given a fuck. And so he doesn't.

That's what's lead him here, now, to he sitting beside Christian in a silence that's only somewhat 'alive' between them and not others.

- "Would you maybe like to accompany me in my apartment tonight? Would that be good?"

Son offers, turning the latter's head. Christian smiled widely and chuckled. Son couldn't exactly tell if the red hue on Christian's cheeks is from the weather or his possible suspicions but he'll just let the intrusive thoughts win because, why not. Life is all about the intrusive side of your head that keeps winning in all worst case of scenarios.

- "Promise me korean food,"

- "I'm not that much of a good cook- well better than you-"

- "Hey! I try my best.." Christian whined. Son smiled and nodded his head with a sigh.

- "You nearly food poisoined Valen once, Cuti."

- "I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that! Traidor.."

- "Apparently the only traitor that's able to convince you enough into trusting me."

- "But-"

Son placed a quick peck on his lips before he could complete his sentence. Christian fell into slight disbelief and looked at him, blinking. Son chuckled and kissed his cheeks, ruffling his shortly cut hair.

- "I'll meet you at my apartment, Cuti." He winked and left the latter in slight confusion from the sudden gesture.

Maybe they could discuss it out later in the apartment, only if either of them have the heart to really do so.

Son himself didn't understand why he did that. He's not gay. Cuti is just a fellow friend- or something more, not that of which he realized. Putting a barrier upfront of your emotions and blocking them is what prevents you from realizing the inner feelings that's not being able to win over, likely as much for Son.

But Cuti is. He knows damn well, deep inside, he can be whatever Son would want him to be just to get the latter. nd either ways, being a single father doesn't really help him. He's having a hard time expressing himself with Son since it's honestly very weird when the one you love is literally the person who stay around, 24/7.

And maybe the confusion in both their heads is what's got them on the couch in Son's apartment, facing each other, trying to keep the air as tension-less as possible although there's nothing to prevent it.

- "Well?"

- "Well.."

- "Look here, Cuti." Son grabbed his hands and immediately adverted the other's gaze to him.

- "I don't think you'll ever think of me the same but what I did, but let me tell you, I'm not gay. Yes I kissed you well..it's because.." He began to trail off, not sure if he should be saying it.

And that's what Cuti feared. He didn't want to hear Son trailing off from saying something either the best or the worst. He hates the suspense.

The anxiety in his eyes: Son can see it. And that softens his heart more. It convinces him to come out clean about his feelings towards the other- the feelings he didn't even know he was starting to develop. He thought he'd lost the ability to do that.

Apparently, Cuti helped him regain his ability.

- "..because I like you." Son breathes out. Cuti stares at him with his wide and doe-like eyes, Son searching an answer ahead of his suspenseful stare.

- "I like you too.." He muttered.

The room fell silent. The silence they didn't want to see themselves stuck between.

Things don't always come out the way we suppose, do they?

______________

Pt.2 to this- ya'll Don't even need to decide cuz there's gonna be one. Next update is either a jude x haaland or the very much requested cristiano and neymar- welp. And also- muslim/middle eastern/Arab fans raise your hands cuz im a curious bitch and i have short term memory loss so I WANNA SEE YA'LL AGAIN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 1.8K 112
A FanFiction about one of the best football players in the world Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro. A girl named Elena Manning has everything a gir...
22.3K 655 19
"I want to feel you Achraf, breathe you." "If you don't stop Kylian, I'll make you fall apart under my touch..." ------------------------------ Two t...
267K 4.8K 49
▸ Highest rankings: #4 in FOOTBALLER #5 in SHORT STORY COLLECTION #19 in STORIES Have you ever had that feeling during a football match? That tingli...
5K 182 37
*STARTED WRITING IN 2015!* Image that the 2018 World Cup is right around the corner, and that you get to meet the famous players from around the Worl...