Escape (Chresanto August & Ba...

Por DollyDaee

Being a ride or die girl takes hard work and dedication. You can't just rep the title without having the stor... Más

Escape:
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5
E. 6
E. 8
E. 9
E. 10
E. 11
E. 12
E. 13
E. 14
E. 15
E. 16
E. 17
E. 18
E.19
E.20
Escape' 2

E. 7

496 20 1
Por DollyDaee

[ 2 Days Later ]

Deja P.O.V

"Has anyone seen Lucas?" I asked walking up to a group of boys and girls in the cafeteria they all shook there heads no.

I sighed and went out in the courtyard. Lucas had disappeared after we switched classes. I had all classes with him besides third block and he always disappeared.

I looked around and only saw some of the school groups collaborating. I walked back into the building and headed up the hallway when I saw one of his friends. "Hey Marcus. Have you seen Lucas?" I asked adjusting my bookbag on my shoulder.

"Yeah me and him just had a brief conversation like two minutes ago. He went down the five hunnid hall." Marcus said licking his lips. I walked passed him and headed down the hall.

This hallway was always the quietest during lunch. Most people called it "The spot" for when they trying to get "some."

I walked up and started hearing voices, so I stopped and hid behind the lockers.

I heard Lucas's voice so I stood still and listened closely. "Why you trippin ma? You know I only want you." Lucas said and my heart dropped. "Because! You still fucking with that girl." a Familiar voice replied.

"Mane she just a hit it and quit it." Lucas said and I turned the corner to be faced with him and Nicki Pollard.

She was an old friend of mine before I became close with Deja. She used to be my bestfriend, but we just drifted apart and now I know why. "Well well well." I said causing Lucas to jump. "Deja it's not happening mane." Lucas said walking over to me. "Lucas I'm through with you, okay? You can move on." I said letting the tears roll out.

I turned around and headed back towards my class, everyone was right.

Paris P.O.V

"Jacob stop." I said laughing in my chair as Jacob sat next to me slipping his hands in the center of my legs. "Nah you stop." He said moving his hands from on me.

"Class?" Mr.Mallet said and I looked up and froze. Chresanto was standing right next to him eying me down as if he was disgusted with me. I had been avoiding him since he came to my apartment.

I wasn't trying to see him or talk to him anymore to be honest. "Chresanto has recovered and is returning back to our class, make sure you welcome him back and continue working." Mr. Mallet said and he walked back to his desk.

Everyone dapped up Chresanto as he came through each aisle and sat right across from me. "Hey Paris." He said in a somewhat angered but low tone.

"Hey Chresanto." I said back lowly and putting my focus back on the paper.

When me and Jacob were partners on assignments we never got any work done, because he would always flirt with me when he had the chance.

"Jacob come on. I'm not about to fail this worksheet, because of you." I said getting comfortable in the desk and picking up my pencil.

I could feel Chresanto eyes on me, so I turned around just enough so he couldn't see my face.

*

*

It was the end of the day and I was waiting on Jacob to drive in front of the school to pick me up, because he said he would take me home today. It was going on thirty minutes and he still hadn't driven up.

I walked off the sidewalk and went towards the parking lot searching for his car. His car was still here, but he wasn't in it. I walked back up the sidewalk and back into the school passing by a couple of his friends. "Ya'll seen Jacob?" I said interrupting their conversation. "Nah." One of them said and went back talking.

I saw Daniel walking next to Deja which was odd. "Daniel!" I shouted and him and Deja both turned around. Deja looked at me, but I rolled my eyes.

"Daniel have you seen Jacob around?" I asked.

"Nah. I ain't seen him since after third block." Daniel said breaking the grip he had on Deja's arm and folding his arms. "Well I'm riding home with you."

"Alright I have to take Deja home too." He said I gasped. "Alright whatever, but lets go please? I have things to do." I said walking back towards the school exit with them strolling behind.

As we got in Deja decided to sit in the back with me which was odd. I didn't want to talk to her, so she better not try to start conversation. "Hey Paris." she said strapping her seat belt on and I gave her a head nod.

"Look I'm s-

"Save it for someone else Deja." I said cutting her off and looked out the window as we went and dropped her off. If she thought apologizing was going to fix this mess she had another thing coming.

[Next Day]

"You okay Paris?" Daniel said bringing in one of my boxes out of the truck. I was moving out of the house today officially and me and Daniel had been moving boxes all day.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said sniffling. "He'll call you just be patient." Daniel said dropping off the boxes and making his way back towards the door.

I hadn't talked to Jacob since yesterday and I was getting worried. We went searching for him earlier, but everyone had no clue of where he could be.

"So, what was that with Deja yesterday anyway?" Daniel said coming back.

"I just not talking to her right now. Until she's gone give me a real apology I ain't trying to hear nothing that comes out of her mouth. And besides why she apologizing if she still with Lucas? My point exactly." I said in a sigh getting irritated.

"She found out you know that right?" Daniel said coming to sit next to me. "Found out what?" I asked looking at him and my messy pony tail went flying with me.

"She caught Lucas cheating on her with Nicki." Daniel said and my eyebrows furrowed. "Nicki P? Nicky Pussy Popping P?" I asked smirking and he nodded and I begun laughing. "Wow that crazy man. He cheated on her with a hoe." I said shaking my head as my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I said answering the blocked call.

"Hey Baby, It's me." I heard Jacob speak through the phone. "Oh my god Jacob! Are you alright? I'll come get you! Where are you?" I asked looking over to Daniel and smiled.

"Come to the trap, now." He said and hung up.

"I have to go to the trap Daniel. I'll be back." I said standing up from off of my bed. "I'm going over to Deja's so I'll be back late." He said standing up following up behind me.

*

I pulled up at the trap and no one was there. I sighed not caring, because if this is where Jacob was I was coming to see him and only him. I stepped on the porch and stepped inside.

All of the lights were off, but I still felt as if someone was in the room with me.

"Jacob? Where are you?" I said and I started to hear a familiar laugh.

The lights flickered on and my heart dropped. "Chr-Chresanto?" I said staring at him. "No no it's Jacob Jacob." Chresanto said dramatically and chuckled.

"You really thought all this time I had lost my memory huh?" He said and I froze up. "Wait so all this time you knew?" I said walking up closer to him.

"I heard what you told me in the hospital Paris. I was awake, but I didn't want you to know that until I heard what you have to say. I told the doctors to tell you I had memory lost or I'd kill them straight on spot. How could you be so stupid? Then you got some nerve fucking with my main nigga, well was." He said chuckling.

"Where is he?" I fussed at him. "Somewhere your not, so just shut the fuck up." Chresanto said and picked up a chair and threw it. "Stop! Chresanto" I hollered.

"See we were supposed to be together, but you traded on me. And it's funny how you lied saying we just fell off." He said walking up closer to me.

"I-I-I'm sorry." I responded backing up, but It didn't mean anything to him, because he kept moving in closer and closer.

He chuckled and sent sent smooth strokes through my hair with his fingers and gave me an evil smirk why staring into my eyes. "Wh-What are you doing?" I asked as my body went tense.

"I'm taking you with me baby." He said and slowly grabbed my hand giving it a tight grip making my way to his car pushing me inside of it.

I let the hot tears fall down as I was being kidnapped by the boy I thought was my lover and bestfriend. "Where to boss?" I looked up and saw Tony and shook my head. "You know where." Chresanto said getting in beside me rubbing his hands up and down my legs.

"Taking a Joy ride baby, relax." Chresanto said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
23.8K 1.4K 33
-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the storm." They always say, loving someone wou...
80.8K 3.5K 37
Kaysia and Kaz is back but shit ain't nowhere near better. As she try to deal with this new life that's been put before her. Kaz could be facing a lo...
157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...