"We Work Together." - HyunIn...

By TaeyongsTitties

Yang Jeongin is a hopeful young actor starting his career. Hwang Hyunjin is a already established well known... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
SORRY READ ME!!

Chapter 30 (I'm Back!)

261 21 15
By TaeyongsTitties

"Please welcome back our cast of Trouble in paradise!" Said the host.

We could hear claps from the audience and we all walked back on stage.

The table had been moved farther back and there were security guards standing at both ends of the stage. I guess Hyunjin's rip into the Staff Manger really made an impact.

We took our seats again and I looked into the crowd. Most of them had their eyes fixed on me. I could see banners written on people's phones.

I read some of them in my head.

"We're Sorry!"

"Sorry Jeongin"

"Jeongin is an angel!"

"Jeongin, are you okay?!"

"Fans love you!"

"I love you Yang Jeongin!!"

I smiled to myself. The simple gesture made me feel less alone. A reminder that not everyone hated me. That I did actually have fans who supported me.

I waved at the crowd and they eagerly responded with waves and hearts and pushing the banners closer to my direction so that I could read them.

I picked up my microphone and everyone stop to look at me, even all of the cast members and the host who was just about to speak.

"I just wanted to say before we start," I started, "I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm okay  and thank you all for your support and worry."

The host smiled at me and so did the other cast members. Hyunjin stilled looked as if he were slightly on edge, like he was waiting for something to go wrong.

"Thank you so much Jeongin," the host said, and I nodded at her.

We continued the Panel, and the rest of the question were normal. Things like, "What's your favorite color?" or "Do you have any pets?"

The next fan got up and asked her question. It was for me.

"Jeongin Have you ever done a part time job? if so, what was it?" She asked with a smile.

I thought back to my job at the café. It immediately sent chills down my spine. I hadn't really been there recently because my schedules been so hectic, but it won't be soon. I thought about Hunho, his hands on me. The fear he forces into me.

"Jeongin," Hyunjin whispered.

I shot back into reality, putting a smile on and politely responding with, "Yes actually, I used to be a barista so, I know a lot about coffee."

She smiled and sat back down, satisfied with my answer. But now, I felt as if I were drowning.

I wasn't even at work yet and it was as if I could already hear his voice, feel his touch.

Hyunjin leaned closer to my ear.

"What's wrong?" He said sternly, as if demanding an answer.

"Nothing," I said, "I just spaced out, sorry."

Hyunjin looked like he wanted to respond but decided against it.

Once the panel was over, we all began to walk off stage, waving goodbye to the fans as we passed by.

the rest of that day went by in a flash. We took pictures outside with fan's before going back to Hyunjin's house. Before I knew it, I was lying awake in bed.

I have work tomorrow. which means Hunho. I could already feel that on-edge feeling I always get when he's around. I know I should say something. I know that I could quit. The truth is this part-time job is the only thing I have to myself. It's not my mother's or Hyunjin's. It's just mine. Nobody's but mine. 

But something about Hunho makes it impossible to say a word. It's as if I can feel his hand around my throat the moment I even think about it. I just know that if I do it, it won't be the end of it. I know he'll come after me. Hunho being angry at me is the only thing I fear more than Hunho being touchy with me.

I didn't sleep at all that night. I laid in bed until I could hear the birds chirping outside. I had a morning shift today so I got up and got dressed in my uniform. Once I was dressed, I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Are you awake," I heard Hyunjin asked.

I nodded a first before I realized he couldn't see me and speaking up.

"Yeah," I said.

My door opened to reveal Hyunjin, Dressed for work. The powder blue shirt was crisp and the tan pants were fitted perfectly. Like always, he was a sight for sore eyes.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed my bag and phone off of my bed. Hyunjin nodded back and made his way downstairs and I followed him.

Once I made it downstairs I put my sneakers on.

"What did you eat for breakfast?" Hyunjin asked.

I looked up at him confused, he had never asked me this before. Maybe he could see how tired I was.

"Oh, I didn't," I said.

"You didn't?" he repeated, "You didn't have dinner last night either, when do you plan on eating?"

I wasn't expecting the sudden interest in my eating habits.

"I-I'll get something during lunch," I said.

Hyunjin didn't seem happy with my answer but didn't ask anything further.

"Let's go," he said.

My heart sunk as I remembered what I was about to deal with. Just thinking about made my skin crawl.

I just nodded and followed Hyunjin out to the car.

I went to reach for the door handle but Hyunjin beat me to it. He opened the door and waited for me to step inside. I stood there for a moment before stumbling into my seat.

"T-Thank you," I stuttered, and he closed the door.

He walked around the car and got inside, starting it and pulling off. I made sure to control all of my facial expression. Hyunjin had been extra suspicious of me since the last time he picked me up from work. I was really worried that he next time he ask a question, I wouldn't have an answer that would satisfy him.

The drive wasn't as long as I had hoped it would be and soon enough he parked in front of the small cafe.

Hyunjin unlocked the car door and waited for me to step out.

"Eat something at lunch" He said as a parting message.

I nodded slowly and put my hand on the door handle. My fingers trembled in anticipation and I looked up at the cafe. In the window I could see Hunho laughing with Minho. I wondered if he was like this with everyone or just me.

I thought able the last time I was here alone with Hunho, he just stared at me. Once my shift was over he grabbed me so hard. I thought he's never let go. What if this time he didn't?

"Jeongin," I heard Hyunjin say.

Thats when I realized I still hadn't stepped out of the car. I haven't opened the door.

I can't do this. I just got back from walking back on stage after almost being attacked by a crazy fan who might've killed me. But, Hunho was different I knew in my heart he only wanted to hurt me. I couldn't bring myself to open that door. I just couldn't.

"Jeongin" He said louder.

I whipped up to look at him.

"Are you getting out?" he said with a confused look.

I shook my head.

"No, I want to go home" I said, my voice shaking.

"What?" He said, clearly confused.

"I'm sorry I made you take me all the way here when you're so busy but... I want to go home" I said, looking down at my lap. I felt tears threatening to come out.

that when a knock on the window broke the silence. I looked up quickly and lurch back in my seat when I saw Hunho looking back at me.

I looked at Hyunjin. That was a mistake. He saw the fear in my eyes almost instantly.

He looked at me, then Hunho, then me again before rolling down my window.

I leaned towards Hyunjin to stay as far away from him as possible.

"Can I help you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh, hi I'm Jeongin coworker. I saw him through the window and thought I'd walk him in," Hunho said with a smile.

I waited from Hyunjin to unlock the door so that Hunho could open it. I'd be forced to go. I didn't dare say a word.

"We were actually coming in to say Jeongin isn't coming in today" Hyunjin said.

I looked up at him in surprise.

"Oh really?" Hunho said, clearly upset, "Why's that?"

"He's sick" Hyunjin said haphazardly and before Hunho could respond he rolled up and window and looked over at me.

"Let's go"

_______________________________

A/N: IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK! HELLO MY LOVESS! I MISSED YOU GUYS I'M SO SORRY MY WRITERS BLOCK WENT CRAZY BUT IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER. PLEASE ENJOY AND I LOVE YALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 11.3K 23
"𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑚?" "𝑛-𝑛𝑜..𝑗𝑢�...
142K 6.9K 53
Sext Me 1-30 Hwang Hyunjin is a fuck boy, Kim Seungmin is a dandy boy, and Yang Jeongin is the innocent one. What happens when Jeongin innocence get...
107K 4.5K 23
❝I have a phobia of expressing myself to people- but with photographs and videos, I suddenly feel like I have my own voice; like it's my sanctuary. I...
271K 10.8K 83
a story in which two boys who start a relationship that confuses between love and lust... tw !!! + rape, mature themes, language, self harm, abuse. h...