𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒊�...

By iamgroot0105

where Rebecca dips her toe into the lady pool More

𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸
𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓼𝓲𝔁
𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝓮𝓷
𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

𝓽𝓴𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

828 23 0
By iamgroot0105

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was sat in her office surprisingly doing work, replying to and sending emails, when someone scared her from behind placing their hands on her shoulders. "PEACHES!" Grace stood up wrapping her arms round Flo as they rocked side to side. "What are you doing here?" She shoved Flo's shoulder.

"Im doing a talk in Brighton and Nora is staying with Rebecca because she hasn't seen her in years and it will give them the chance to catch up. And its someone's birthday in a few days and by then ill be back and im taking you out to get hammered and hopefully meet this girl."

"Put friend at the end of it." Grace smirked.

"No fucking way! You fucking twat why didn't you fucking tell me."

"Enough with the 'fucking'!"

"I know that hasn't been said yet with the girlfriend."

"I knew that was coming. Right come on then i wanna see Nora!" Grace grabbed Flo's hand as they rushed upstairs to Rebecca's office where Nora and Rebecca were sat in an awkward silence. "NORA THE EXPLORER!" Grace cheered out as Nora jumped out the chair running into Grace's arms.

"GRACIE!!!"

"Oh i've missed you!"

"Me too, and it's nearly your birthday."

"Don't remind me. I know you're staying with Rebecca for the days your Mum isn't here but when she does get back we'll all go for a meal."

"Hell yeah... can you also invite your new lady friend."

"Peaches! You told her?! She doesn't want to know!"

"Yeah i do. She's told me everything and i agree with her, what you've told us is rubbish i need more."

"Well you can keep trying but until... we're both ready I'm not saying anything." Grace smirked as Nora folded her arms looking unimpressed. "Wow its like looking at a younger version of your Mum."

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Keeley knocked on the open door to Grace's office. "Hey babes. Rebecca's not here for the rest of the day, she took Nora out for some bonding time. You want to do something just me and you?"

"Yeah of course. What did you have in mind?"

"Can we just chill at yours?"

"Yeah cool let me just finish this and ill be ready." Keeley nodded stating she was going to gather her stuff, meeting Grace by the front door as Grace drove them back to her house.

They sat on the sofa watching multiple episodes of Sex and the City at Keeley's request. "Want a cig?" Grace held an open packet of cigarettes to Keeley.

"Why are some upside down?"

"Why do you think?"

"Grace Taylor, i never took you for that." Keeley gasped in shock and with excitement as she picked up two spliffs, handing one to Grace, lighting them both as she took a big drag. "God that's good." She sighed in relief as Grace hummed in response. "So hows it going with you and Rebecca?"

"It's good."

"Just good?"

"I mean... we're in a weird position, we're secret cause shes not that ready and I understand and won't rush her, but we're also open, just in front of people that know, so you, and then Roy cause you told him, Ted, and my Auntie."

"Oh shit yeah you're Aunt's here." Keeley looked worried.

"Oh it's fine she doesn't care about this." Grace gestured to the spliff between her fingers. "In fact she'll ask one of her own."

"Fucking hell she's cool." Keeley beamed as Grace nodded. "Anyway, continue with the Rebecca stuff."

"I don't know, she cares more about the people that wouldn't make a difference by knowing. Like the other morning she woke me up early because the cleaner was due. If she were going to keep our relationship secret, I mean at least with me you'd be more worried how the more important people in your life react, like you."

"Yeah I get that. But like you said you've got to let her adjust. This isn't your first girl on girl relationship but its hers."

"Hey sweetie." Hattie walked into the small living room, taking her heels off and jacket, dumping them on the ground. Grace holding her hand with the spliff between her fingers out to her Auntie as Hattie took it from her, taking a drag.

"Oh speak of the devil." Grace looked down at her phone ringing answering it to Rebecca. "Hey, hows your date with Nora going?"

"Terrible. I've organised all the stuff 6 year old Nora wants to do, not 13 year old Nora."

"I doubt she gives a shit what you do together, she just wants to spend time with you. Just be normal fun Rebecca and she'll have fun then show her the work side of you, bossy and strict and she'll think you're awesome."

"I'm bossy?!"

"Oh shit." Grace mumbled to herself quickly hanging up, leaving a moment of silence before she burst out laughing with Keeley and Hattie.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Keeley and Grace were sat in Rebecca's office as she wasn't in again today, spending the day with Nora, trying to book a restaurant for Grace's birthday meal.

"I don't see why we can't go for an Indian?"

"I fucking told you! My Aunt can't take it, she has a sensitive stomach, im living with her I cant handle it! What about Asian?"

"Mmm, we always go for a Wagamamas for lunch though for our gossip session."

"Oh my god you're so difficult!" Grace groaned as the door opened with the sound of Rebecca's voice following, Keeley and Grace scrambling to tidy all their mess away.

"And obviously one of the perks of being in charge is having your own private sanctum." Rebecca stated to Nora sarcastically.

"We didn't think you'd be in today. I find it peaceful in here without Beard crying over Jane for the tenth time." Grace smirked slightly.

"No worries. We had a change of plans. Keeley, this is Nora." Keeley gives Nora a little wave.

"Is Keeley your girlfriend Gracie?" Nora blurts.

"I wish!" Keeley scoffed as Grace nudged her to be quiet.

"You're lucky i love you, Nora the Explorer." Grace shoved her to the side slightly as she walked past her.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Grace was lying on Rebecca's bed staying, quiet as she texted Keeley, waiting for Rebecca to have a chat with Nora, who was also helping her send a work email.

"Hey." Grace smiled up at her as Rebecca closed the door behind her. "You okay?" Grace was taken by surprise when Rebecca leaned on the edge of the bed, moving a hand to the other side of Grace to balance herself as she placed a soft kiss onto Grace's lips.

"Your advice was the best." She lets out a sigh of relief as she flops into the bed beside Grace.

"I know... im always right."

"I love you Panda." Rebecca places her arm round Grace's waist, Grace not looking up from her phone.

"That name is not gonna stick."

"I love it and it will stick!" Rebecca smirks as Grace holds her middle finger up at her still not looking away from her phone. "What's got you so interested on there? Not another girl is it?" Rebecca smirks as she shuffles closer to Grace, beginning to place kisses on her shoulder following up to her neck.

"You could say that." Rebecca pulls her face away from Grace's neck with furrowed eyebrows, as Grace shows Rebecca her phone. When Rebecca sees the screen she turns round rolling her eyes putting her back to Grace. "Her name is Pansy, she's a 6 month old ginger cat." Grace leans over Rebecca's side trying to show her the phone screen of cats up for adoption. "And she's got two little white boots for paws. Rebecca look at her she's gorgeous. We can be mothers."

"We're not even living together, you can get a cat if you want I don't control you."

"Yeah but what if we do move in together one day.. and I have to bring my little daughter Pansy with me, would you love her like a second mother." Grace smirks still shoving the phone in Rebecca's face. Before she knew it she was being tackled down to the bed, Rebecca straddling her holding her wrists down. "No fair you're stronger than me."

"Shush, be quiet. Nora is only a few doors away trying to sleep."

"Can i just say.. you look stunning from this angle." Grace lets out a teasing smile.

"Damn you and your dazzling charm." Rebecca cant help but smile as she leans down loosening her grip on Grace's wrists as she places another kiss to Grace's lips. Grace slipping her wrists from underneath Rebecca's hand as her hands run through the Rebecca's hair. "Got to go for my shower." Rebecca pulled away with a smirk.

"I hate you."

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Nora was sat in between Grace and Rebecca, the two giggling together as you smiled to yourself at the sound mindlessly scrolling on your phone when a message popped up from Colin asking from help along with the other players. "Give me a minute I'm needed." Grace rushed off quickly. "Oi dickhead! What's the problem?" She raised her arms.

"We're not going out there."

"Please let that not be the end of the sentence."

"We're not going out there supporting Dubai Air when the company they're being sponsored by is destroying Sam's country."

"You idiots would not survive one minute without me." She sighed as everyone stared in confusion as she budged Ted in his chair over slightly going through his drawers. She held up duct tape and scissors with a smile. "Sam come on you're up first." She nodded him to stand opposite her as he did so, Grace pulled at the tap cutting a piece off and sticking it on Sam's shirt covering Dubai Air. "See good as new." She spun him round as the boys cheered. "Right come on captain you're up next." She nodded as she did the same for the rest of the boys. "Right now put your hoodies on and make those mouths drop wide open."

Grace walked back upstairs with a massive, proud grin on her face as she was met with a surprise, Sassy sat in her original seat. "SASS!" Grace cheered as Sassy stood up wrapping her arms round Grace picking her up as she tightly squeezed her in a hug. "You're early."

"Well I finished early and I had to come back for someone's 40th tomorrow."

"Fuck off I'm 35 don't make me feel any older than I already feel." Grace moved to the row behind them taking a seat next to Higgins.

"You're looking very suspicious." Keeley furrowed her eyebrows at Grace as she still had the proud grin on her face.

"Am I? Don't know what that's about." She shrugged, jumping in her seat slightly out of excitement when she saw the boys walk out as they lined up, watching the stadium go silent when they took their tracksuit tops off to reveal the tape covering Dubai Air. Rebecca, Keeley, Nora and Sassy turning round in sync to look at her.

"You'll thank me later." Grace patted Rebecca on the arm.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

After a few celebratory drinks despite the loss and Nora's dream, well also Sassy's dream, getting a photo with all the boys, Harriet managing to squeeze herself in a few photos aswell. The girls set out to go to a nice restaurant, the table filled with laughter probably pissing a few others around them. Gracie sneakily letting Nora have a few sips of her beer.

4 hours seemed to fly by quickly as Sassy put an end to the night when she noticed Nora getting tired, same with Rebecca noticing Grace getting tired. Sassy and Nora left a little earlier leaving some money behind to help pay for the bill as they all said their goodbyes.

"Sweetie are you coming back to your place with me?" Harriet asked her niece.

"Um im gonna stay round Rebecca's tonight if that's okay?" Grace smiled up at Rebecca giddily, like a teenage girl swooning over the new boy in class, as Keeley suggestively raised her eyebrows up and down, Rebecca nudging her for her to behave.

"Well best to say all goodbyes now, I've got an early flight in the morning."

"Oh god yeah you're going tomorrow." Everyone got out there seats as Rebecca walked off to pay the bill ignoring Harriet's protests. Harriet, Keeley and Grace waited for Rebecca outside, Rebecca's driver already there as Harriet pulled Grace into a tight, warm hug after hugging Keeley.

"I'll miss you Pumpkin."

"I'll miss you more. Text when you get there yeah? Say hi to everyone for me aswell and that ill be sure to visit them sooner. And please visit me again sooner."

"I will Pumpkin." They exchanged 'i love you's as Rebecca walked back out stating she had booked Keeley and Harriet a taxi to get back home, taken by surprise when Harriet pulled her into the hug along with Keeley. Rebecca and Grace waited for their taxi to arrive, waving them goodbye as it did before they made their way home themselves.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"Babe i'm making some tea do you want some hot chocolate to have in the bath?" Rebecca shouted from the kitchen in hopes Grace would hear from in her bath. "Babe! Babe? Grace?" With no answer Rebecca got slightly worried at the abnormal silence as she walked up the stairs still calling Grace's name. Knocking on the en-suite door before opening it. "Gracie? Did you hear my hun?"

"Sorry what?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine." Her voice cracked slightly.

"Do you-"

"I don't want her to leave." Grace cried as Rebecca took no time to sit on the edge of the bath as Grace rested her head on her stomach, threading her fingers through her hair. "I've spent every day with her for years, and i feel bad in saying it when i had the perfect mother but she is like my mum."

"She's still here though its not like you're losing her you can call her whenever you want." Grace went quiet.

"It's stupid."

"Nothing you can say to me is stupid."

"Whenever she leaves after visiting, it feels like im losing my mum all over again because if something happens that i need advice for i'd would've ran and see my mum, then it was Hattie, and whenever she is thousands of miles away i feel... alone."

"That's not stupid and you're not alone." Rebecca moved to sit on the floor holding Grace's dace in her hands. "And if you need any I'll just put a wig on Higgins and make him give you some advice." Rebecca smiled at Grace's small laughter. "Or i can be of some assistance." Rebecca smiled as she placed a soft kiss on Grace's lips, Grace deepening the miss pulling Rebecca in closer.

"I'm sorry I ruined the night. I know you had things planned for us." Grace spoke in no more than a whisper as their heads were rested together, nodded down at Rebecca's fallen dressing gown on her shoulder revealing a red lacy strap.

"Oh darling, this just gives me more reason to take care of you later, if you want to?"

"The day i say no to that is the day you can slap me for being an idiot." They both smiled, foreheads still leaning against each other. "I think i might make an appointment with Dr Sharon." Grace whispered breaking the comfortable silence between them.

"Really?" Grace nodded. "If that's what you want. But i think its a good idea, i mean it was a good idea but i don't think Higgins in a wig would've have been a massive help." Grace laughed. "Now let's forget about this upset for a few minutes and just enjoy the rest of tonight yeah?" Grace nodded as she pulled Rebecca in for another kiss. "I'll finish making the drinks and when you're finished I'll be in bed." Rebecca stood up sending her a small wink.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 876 16
'𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃' 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓊𝓅 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽�...
1K 62 3
As all the attention turns to AFC Richmond's star player, he starts to turn his attention to Rebecca Welton's star assistant but she seems to be the...
119K 2.1K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...
4.1K 181 11
❝𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦 ...