To Be A Female Eminence in Sh...

By levelgap

Or Minoru Kagenou reincarnated as a girl. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 26

1.6K 69 1
By levelgap

I'm really glad I am friends with Gamma. I'm grateful for all of these gifts!~

I got a lot of chocolates and cakes all in a carefully bundled boxes which Claire has been carrying for awhile. I don't know why but she told me that she will carry it for me. She even insisted on doing so.

I'm really happy that Gamma also gave me something. Though she is really shrewd. I'm sure she will be asking for this money back in the future. You don't really give your money that willingly to your friend. Well, personal experience really...

I can't pay that back if I took all of that money back. I really dodged a bullet there!

I used all my training on sleight of hand and secretly enhanced my limbs so I can take some of the gold coins, while disguising it as taking only a few. It's really effective, and I'm sure Gamma didn't notice it.

I don't know how to say it politely, but Gamma is not that good physically. She didn't have any sense for her body at all. Regardless of how much I trained her, there is nothing I can do to her clumsiness.

Talking about Gamma, she is saying about people trying to imitate us. I actually don't know who they are, but I can't say that I don't know about it as a shadowbroker. That's why I said I know about it already.

I have to act as a know-it-all. Not doing so is bad as a power in the shadow.

Anyway, it sure got late huh...

As we were just passing one of the alleyways, I heard it. The sound of metal clashing with metal, and the familiar scent of blood.

Something interesting is happening!?

I really want to go there and see it for myself, though before I can do that, Claire is the first to take a step forward.

"Arisa, go back first. I'll take care of something." It seems like she didn't know that I also sensed the bloodlust within those alleyways.

I would like to tell her no, but she has already gone within the alleyway before I can even tell her.

I would really just let her and go back to my rented apartment alone but there is one problem...

She still have my sweets!

There is nothing else I can do but follow her. Though, I can't really follow her as Arisa. That will make me suspicious in her eyes. I can't destroy my mob persona right now.

If a protagonist told a mob to run, they will obey and run without asking anything!

Then, I'll just have to go there as Shadow then!~
_

______________________________________

Alexia grunted as she pressed her back on the side of the alleys. Surrounding her are three men covered in black from head to toe. Their swords are glinting maliciously on the dim moonlight shining gently on the skies.

She has been very insistent on wanting to be a part of the Crimson Order, a group that Iris personally created to hunt both the Shadow Garden and the Cult of Diabolos.

She wanted to see Shadow again. That mysterious petite girl with that cold, lonely gaze. She wanted to know why she saves her, what is she is planning to do, and whether she plans to harm someone from this kingdom. Maybe even hurt her sister or something.

She have to know. She hates not knowing something, mostly if it's happening in front of her face.

She manages to find a lead. That is being these black hooded people proclaiming themselves a part of the Shadow Garden. She actually doubts them. She can't help but think these people are not affiliated by Shadow.

Her doubts were becoming stronger as she fought them. They just kept repeating that they are from the Shadow Garden without answering any of her questions at all.

'Are they really part of the Shadow Garden? Is this what Shadow truly wants?' She thought with a frown, feeling that this reasoning felt so shallow.

She only came to this alleyway because most reports of the midnight slasher always ends up here. She is lucky enough to find one of them lurking around, and seems to be finding some sort of victim.

She really didn't thought that this person have some people along with him. If she knows, she might have avoided being wounded.

'Yeah right... I can't even keep up with the three of them!' She admonished herself within her mind.

This might be the end for her. She can't even call for help, and there is no path for her to run to. All her escape routes has been blocked by these three hooded person.

As she is just thinking of trying to take one of them along with her to the grave, she suddenly saw them flinching, before looking besides them. Then they jumped away, one of them almost being bit by a blade swung at them with an intent to kill.

"Are you alright, Princess?"

She blinks her eyes for a bit, before looking at the girl with a strong crimson gaze, and a hair of obsidian that breezes beautifully on the dim lighting of the moonlight.

"You are... what?" Alexia didn't know who is this person. Though, her appearance is very eye-catching.

Not because she is beautiful, or because the way she held the blade in a single hand looks firm and skillful.

No, it's because she is carrying a bunch of boxes of sweet on her other hand, while looking gravely serious at the opposing party as she pointed the tip of her blade on their direction.

Claire only glances at her for a single moment, before turning her focus back on the people clad in black.

"Aren't you the Second Princess? It seems like you are barely holding on... you should run away now, I'll take care of this!"

Alexia didn't know who she is, but she is grateful for the help. Now she have the time to correct her posture and her breathing.

"And who are you?" Alexia asks, still frowning softly at the brusque way this black haired woman is just telling her to go away.

"I'm the only daughter of the Kagenou Family, Claire Kagenou." She said before continuing. "I heard a commotion in this alleyway, and as an aspiring dark knight, I can't afford to ignore something like this." She simply stated.

"Oh, that sounds admirable." Alexia can feel the genuine feelings from her words, though she felt that there is more to it than that. "By the way, what's with those boxes?" She asks.

Claire widened her eyes, before glancing for a bit at the boxes of chocolates and other sweets on her other hand. She gasps in surprise as she looks at it.

"Oh no! I forgot to give it back to Arisa!" She exclaims in surprise.

Though it seems like they have no time to say anything else as the three guys immediately charges at them with surprising teamwork.

Both girl frowned at the three guys, before immediately facing them with a clash of their blades.

Alexia can see that Claire is surprisingly good at holding off one of them even as she is only using a single hand to swing her sword. The way she moves her blade is different. She is not using the popular Bushin Style.

She is also good at controlling her magical power. The way she shifts some of her magical power from one of her limb to the other makes it easier for her to move with ease even with the narrow space of this place.

Alexia also got a lot of breathing room as she manages to repel the two, as sometimes Claire helps her out by using her sophisticated swordsmanship. It's not at the same level as her Sister, but it's already skillful enough to be an elite knight.

'Someone like this is actually unknown from our school?' She thought.

She can guess that this girl might be a student of the Midgar Academy for Dark Knights just because she looks like their age. All nobles are required to go to school, and she proclaims herself a part of one of their territories, so it is a good assumption.

The three seems to be feeling more desperate as their attacks are becoming more frantic. They are showing a lot more openings that they are accumulating more wounds as they poke holes into it with their blades.

"It's over!" Claire declared as she takes a wide step forward, and does a beautiful thrust.

After doing so, one of the guys screamed in pain. Clutching the side of his torso that was pierced by her blade as the three takes a step back.

They are just going to attack a bit more, when that guy that Claire stabs suddenly finds his head being separated by his shoulders.

"Foolish fakers. By daring to stain our names with you're mere imitations, the only result for this insult will be your death!"

The familiar cold and imposing voice of the girl resounded on the alleyways. Claire and Alexia perks up due to different reasons.

"Who is it?" That was Claire who is incredibly confused about what is happening.

"Shadow!?" Alexia is more surprised as she recognizes who it is.

Within the darkness behind the two guys emerges a petite girl clad in darkness. Her golden eyes glows ominously as her hair the same color as aurora itself flutters gently on the wind.

The two guys who notices her immediately goes to run away. Jumping on the sides of the wall until they got to the roof. They didn't even hesitate when they heard her voice. It felt like they planned this already.

The petite girl, Shadow, immediately takes a step forward. Her body going for the jumping posture. Alexia knows that she won't have a chance like this if she lets him run away right now.

"Wait!" Alexia called out, causing the petite girl to stop.

Shadow glances coldly on her way, making Alexia flinched. Claire seems to have noticed it as she tries to stand in front of Alexia for a bit.

"I am Alexia Midgar, the Second Princess of this Kingdom." She can see that the girl is unimpressed. "I want to ask, why did you save me at that time?"

"Huh... you know her?" Claire seems to be surprised, her eyes glancing at the petite person clad in a black outfit.

"Yes..." Alexia simply said before looking intently at the purple haired masked girl.

"There is no need for you to know..." The girl seems to have said that with solemn tone on her voice.

"Then... what do you plan on doing on this country? Are you going to threaten this kingdom?" Alexia pushed for more as she looks at her.

She knows what she is doing might be stupid, but she have to know. She wanted to know just what is the group Shadow is going for.

"Being ignorant is a bliss..." She only says that, already turning her back at them.

"I refuse to be ignorant! I want to know what you are fighting for!"

Shadow stops in her steps once more, before glancing at Alexia. Her gaze seems very cold enough that Claire who is besides her instinctively tightened her hold on the handle of her sword.

Shadow stares at her for a moment, before hearing her sighing in a melancholic manner.

"The truth of this world... you are not prepared to learn it yet." She simply says, before continuing. "If you truly want to know..."

And suddenly, her figure becomes a blur. Alexia tenses up, along with Claire as they suddenly felt someone touching their back.

"You have to become stronger first..."

With those parting words, Shadow's presence finally vanishes. Alexia and Claire felt the oppressive atmosphere that they haven't noticed for awhile now finally becoming lighter. The breathe they have been holding for awhile now was finally let out with a sigh of relief. Their legs becoming a bit weak at that.

"Phew... what is that... who is she!?" Claire asked as she turned to look at Alexia.

"I..." Alexia wanted to say, before furrowing her brows as she notices something. "Those boxes... it's gone..."

Claire widened her eyes before looking at the boxes, or the lack thereof in her other hand.

"... WHAT!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 9 13
A girl who comes from the different era, with different race; somehow transmigrated to the world she had never expected to experience.
7.2K 352 20
Taji, Fired from his job, he goes home depressed-- BLAH BLAH! WHO'S CARES RIGHT NOW! WHY AM I PAIMON IN THIS LAND OF DRAGONS!!!! Adventure? Money? F...
701 23 3
When a Hero in another world dies after defeating the Demon Lord of his world, he finds himself being reborn into a new world. However, this time it...
683 50 18
As a girl who got reincarnated... I don't care if i become an extra, But why i have to be a male?! ______________________________________ Note: Read...