Chapter 27

The two remaining black hooded guys claiming to be part of the Shadow Garden landed on the rooftops. They stopped, thinking that they have escaped from a safer place.

"Uuaaaarghh!?!?"

And that illusion was shattered as one of them was bisected into two. The remaining guy gasps as he looks on his bisected comrade. Seeing a petite girl walking passed the corpse she made with her ebony blade.

He felt a bit surprised, but his eyes are more focused on this mysterious figure who felt comical now as he saw her carrying that same boxes of sweets that the black haired girl awhile ago has been carrying. The intimidating aura she exudes was lessened due to that alone.

He is thinking whether he will have the chance to attack her, though his thoughts were interrupted by someone suddenly speaking.

"As expected of Lady Shadow. You managed to catch them quickly."

The intimidating petite girl's cold golden gaze glances on the person who appeared just at the distance behind this black hooded guy. The guy also looks behind him, gawking as he saw a beautiful brunette wearing the outfit for female staffs on the Mitsugoshi Co.

"Nu." Shadow simply mutters in acknowledgement.

"Please leave this one to me. I will take care of this." The girl said with a graceful and polite bow on the petite girl's way.

"... Don't mess this up." Shadow simply said with her cold tone, before doing a rather dramatic swirl of her body, the boxes of sweets on her other hand beautifully making a trail in her movement, before her presence vanishes from the darkness.

As she left, the man looks at the brunette who has straightened her posture. His eyes narrowing for a bit as he felt the nervousness in his heart becoming more calm.

It is just a simple unarmed woman. He thinks she can't possibly be that dangerous!

And so, without hesitating anymore, he lunges at her with a plan to quickly stab her throat and her heart.

"Hmph."

Though, his eyes widened as he felt a sense of absence in his hands holding the sword. His mind slowly registered it as he looks at the stumped that used to be his hands.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!?!?" He screamed out in pain as his knees fell to the roof they are stepping on, curling on his cleanly cut stump.

"Lady Shadow is too generous. She simply kills you all without causing unnecessary harm on your body." Nu said with a soft sigh under her breathe. "But I am not the same..." Her eyes then looks down at his crawling figure with a chilling glare.

She takes a step forward, before stepping onto his leg with the high heel part of her shoes. Beneath the high heel part it became incredibly sharped as it changes shapes. Causing it to pierced into his flesh easily, and pin him to his position, making him scream in pain.

"I will have you sing for me!" She said, the tone of her voice being incredibly chilling.
_

______________________________________

"I'm really sorry about losing your sweets!"

First thing in the morning and as I was just walking on the halls of the school to get to my class, Claire suddenly bumped onto me and just started apologizing suddenly.