Chapter 40

At first, I am unwilling to go and be married off because that honestly sounds very un-mob-like. It will also interfere with my training time.

But after thinking about it carefully, I got an epiphany.

This is literally normal on this world, which means this will further put me on my goal. To be the ideal Power in the Shadow, I must be the quintessential mob. A mob out of every mobs out there!

As a female mob, isn't it natural to be wed to someone?

I'm a noble, and literally every noble out there have their own arranged marriages. I'll be the odd one out if I still didn't find someone!

That was dangerous. That almost turned me into a heroine...

No more. This time I will face these so-called suitors and show them my week of training. I added a plethora of techniques within my Mob-Fu, most of it can specifically be done by a girl.

Now I sit here on the chair along with my Mother. I am neatly dressed. My hair has been straightened up, and they put some light makeup on me to lighten my skin. It's something I had to do because I'm still a noble lady.

Now then, my suitors. Bring up your best pick up techniques. I will face you with my own ones!
_

______________________________________

The first candidate enters the room. He is a handsome man who has the qualities of a main character. That shining smile, that confident gait, I can already tell that he might be one of those named characters who is a sidekick of the protagonist, or maybe he is that confident looking protagonist from classic novels.

"Greetings, I am Firsprot Agnist. I am glad to meet the Lady of Frelldyll, and also the rumored flower of the Frelldyll House."

He bowed at us and then flashes a smile on me. This guy is smooth.

Though, so weak. Is that the only thing you can do?

Let me show you one of the techniques I culminated this past week.

I turn my cheek sideways, then avert my gaze. Making sure that my eyes are pointed down slightly, as I control the body heat from my cheeks specifically through magic, so they reddened softly. One of my hand raising to cover the side of the chin and lips.

In my periphery, I can see him widening his eyes. I think he is shocked, which is just the thing I am going for.

This is my new Mob Technique.

Female Mob Arts: Choroi Girl

A main female character will surely snub any suitors that came from them, and only the main character can make their "heart" throb. A female mob didn't have that kind of luxury.

A female mob will simply be swooned by any handsome or popular guys out there! Even if they are the villains of the story, so long as they are good-looking, these faceless female mobs will still have their hearts stolen! I dubbed them the Choroi Girls!

(Reminder: This is Arisa's biased against female mobs)

We take a seat after introducing ourselves. My Mother told us that we can talk for a moment and just ignore her presence. The maids, and even Beta, the one disguising as a maid, is preparing sweets and refreshments for us as he talks to me.