Chapter 53

Oh no where I am? Whatever could have happened that I'm gone from my house?

Meh... actually, I left on my own. I can't really afford to let Alpha and the others hog all that funtime without me. I also want some action time!

Sorry, Mother & Father. I'll have to leave for now.

As for what kind of reason I will use when I come back.... I'll think about it later!

It's easy just hopping on a peddler's carriage while disguising as another person. Actually, to make sure that no one actually knows who am I, I get to disguising myself.

I can't really change my facial structure. I don't know how to do that. Though I can change other parts of my body.

By overloading my magic specifically on my hair, it becomes more longer and extremely darker. It has a sheen of violet in it, but it's dark enough that it almost resembles the color of Claire's hair. My eyes only glow when I focus my magic there, so I didn't bother doing so.

As for my body, using a lot of slime from my slime suit, I managed to change my body shape to that of an adult woman. I don't know if I managed to replicate the feel of a real flesh, but I used all the experienced I got since I became one. My mother also likes to cuddle and hug me when I was a child, so I think I managed to hit that softness.

I don't know.... it felt warm and soft enough for me anyway...

Now that I have a body that I just used as reference to every females I know all my life, I think I did a decent job at changing myself. I only need to cover the lower part of my jaw so they won't see my youthful face.

I haven't thought of what to call myself, so for now I will just introduce myself as The Girl in the Hood. Sounds mysterious enough.

To further distance my identity to my Arisa persona, I will have to use a deep sounding voice. Which means controlling my pitch all time. I'll have to remember that when speaking.

Well, I'm acting as a woman of few words, so it doesn't matter.

It's been a few days since I escaped my territory, and now we are getting near our location.

"Sorry, this is as far as I can go."

I turned to the peddler who owns this, raising my head and trying to convey how curious I am.

"The Holy City is currently heavily guarded by the Holy Knights. No one can enter without being checked thoroughly, so I will be using a different route. I don't have the time to be held up and delay my delivery."

I understand. Most of the products I saw on his wagon are perishable goods. It will be bad if he gets delayed more.

"This is fine."

I nodded at him and then hopped out of the wagon. After that, I waved my hand at him while walking calmly to the Holy City.

Will I go to the normal checkpoints?

Of course not!

I don't want to be held at a checkpoint for a long time too.

Taking the words of that good peddler, I'll be using a different route!

*Scene Break*

Sneaking on the city is easy. I only need to conceal my presence, go on the shaded areas on the wall, and jump extremely quickly. Most people don't look above, so I quickly managed to get pass the walls and land on a rooftop.