Chapter 51

What happened last night is actually great! I am very satisfied with the results!~

It really surprised me that Gomza is a dangerous type of chuunibyo. He actually goes along with mutilating his own body!

Well, he is still laughing and making a lot of random remarks. All of it sounds cool and evil enough. I have to go along with it. That makes me admire him for a bit, as he also goes along with what he wants.

A shame it has to end soon. I wonder why he even tries to run away?

Anyway, last night is fun! I managed to do a lot of cool stuffs!

I'm glad that my family became my audience on the other side. As expected, having an audience is always the best!

It's a bit unfortunate that one of my personally crafted magic suppressing bracelet has been destroyed. Well, I only decorated it to look like a normal accessory, but it is still time-consuming. I'll have to find another replacement for what I lost.

Good thing I have a lot of spares on one of my secret stashes. I'll start on decorating one after I find the time!

I just "woke up" when my mother entered the room. I quickly came back last night after I was done playing as an Eminence in Shadow. It will be bad if one of the maids suddenly tried to check up on me when I'm gone.

"Oh, your awake my dear daughter!" My mother quickly moves to my side and touch my hand. "How are you feeling?"

"I am fine, Mother...." I can't help but notice the one she is wearing on the side of her head like an accessory. "What is that feather?"

"Oh, right. You're still asleep when it happened." My mother took a bell from her pocket and rings it.

Then some of our servants entered the room.

"Bring one of the Holy Feathers!" It didn't take long before they immediately came back with a chest that looks a bit luxurious. "Here, please wear it on your head at all times." She opened the chest and show me the same feather she is wearing on her head.

It's a nice looking feather. It's color looks like the starry night itself, and it glows with some sort of power. I can also feel the familiar feeling of my own magical power in it.

... Hmm, I did used a lot of my magical power to create that giant hologram. I vaguely modeled it after that anime I watched a long time ago, and made some creative liberties with it.

I thought it will vanish after I stopped concentrating on manipulating that large magical construct. Who would have thought it's feathers will actually stay?

.... Wait, can I use this to become rich!?

I'm having a lot of trouble lately finding some decent loot to add to my treasury. A lot of items I want to buy are too expensive. If I use a lot of my magic, can I create some money?

Or maybe some jewelries I can sell?

Welp, I'll ask Gamma next time I see her.

Though I'm curious about this one...

"I'm sure you are confused what this meant, but you only need to wear it on you. I'm sure it will suit you!" My mother is unusually cheerful today.

Wait, maybe it's because of that magical construct I made last night? She has this weird trait of transforming into a half angel! Maybe it's like that?

A lucky charm perhaps?

"Okay, Mother." As it came from my own magic, I might as well. I'm sure it won't be that conspicuous!