The Billionaire's Bet

By famouswriter33

Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck i... More

WELCOME!
Chapter 1 : Who am I?
Chapter 2 : My "Lovely" Sister
Chapter 3 : The Marscinos brothers
Chapter 4 : I was so, so clueless.
Chapter 5 : A new "friendship"
Chapter 6 : You're my escape...
Chapter 7 : How dare he do such a thing!
Chapter 8 : Kindling Love?
Chapter 9 : Finding new love...
Chapter 11: Love is Blind.
Chapter 12 : Getting caught
Chapter 13 : A new beginning?
Chapter 14 : Two boys, one love
Chapter 15 : My Lustful thoughts
Chapter 16 : Behind the curtains
Chapter 17 : The feeling of false love
Chapter 18 : Our not-so-innocent kiss
Chapter 19 : Let My Desires Win
Chapter 20 : Crumbling hearts
Chapter 21 : I ached for her affection
Chapter 22 : The distance between us
Chapter 23 :Our burning desires +18
Chapter 24 : I think I'm in love...?
Chapter 25 : This feels right...
Chapter 26 : A lie for a lie
Chapter 27 : Confessions
Chapter 28: You loved me...
Chapter 29 : "You lied to me!"
Chapter 30 : The basement
Chapter 31 : Has she gone missing?
Chapter 32 : Last fight
Chapter 33 : "No one can have her"
Chapter 34 : She's gone...?
Chapter 35 : A secret for a secret
Chapter 36 : Justice!
Chapter 37 : A 'past' not to remember
Chapter 38 : A 'past' not to remember Pt.2
Chapter 39 : Wake Up!
Chapter 40 : Awake...
Chapter 41 : I'll see you again
Chapter 42 : I've loved you...

Chapter 10 : I ran to him.

157 5 6
By famouswriter33

I ran to you, not him...

Evanly

"ANSWER ME!", I shouted angrily at him.

"I don't know, Evanly. Maybe they're yours.", he replied nervously.

"Bullshit! I have never owned these kind of fucken panties!", I replied angrily.

"Then I don't know who they are for.", he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Why are you fucken lying, Justin?!", I asked him angrily.

"What the fuck do you want me to say! I told you that I don't fucken know who they are for!", he replied angrily.

"You know what? Fuck off Justin. I want a solid reason when I come back, until then, I'm fucken leaving!", I said and angrily left the room.

Justin didn't even try to stop me, I was sick and tired of his bullshit behavior this past few months. Why did he suddenly change? What did I do wrong?

I felt tears form in my eyes, I quickly ran out of the house. Right then it began to rain, I didn't care if it rained. The only place I thought of going to was Devon's place. I didn't care if was far, I kept running through the rain until I arrived in front of his giant gates. I pressed a button at the gates slowly opened and I went in, I walked up to the front door and knocked. A maid opened up and as soon as she saw me she went frantic.

"Oh my heavens! Evanly what are you doing here in this rain?!", she quickly pulled me into the mansion.

She quickly grabbed a towel laying down on the couch and wrapped it around me.

"D-does Devon have any guests?", I asked while whipping my tears.

"No. Wait, are you crying? Are you okay?", she asked concerned.

"N-no, it's just the rain and I'm fine...", I replied and walked upstairs to his room which was the at the end of the long hallway.

I gently knocked on the door, I heard a deep, husky voice answer from the other side, "Come in"

I openedthe door slowly and got inside closing the door behind me. Devon looked shocked to see me and worried when he saw how wet I was from the rain.

"Oh my fucken gosh! Evanly what are you doing here? Are you okay, what happened?", he frantically asked.

Through sniffles I replied.

"I just had a fight with him..."

"Oh no, Evanly... Look, go take a hot shower before you catch a cold. You can wear my clothes then we'll talk about it, okay", he said looking at me with a concerned look on his face. He tried to get out of bed but I quickly stopped him because he still had a broken leg and a broken ankle. I didn't want him to suffer for my sake.

"Stop, just stay in bed, I...I'll go shower...", I rushed into his bathroom and shut the door.

I opened the shower, turned the water on, took off my clothes and got into the shower. The hot water hit my body so gently, it made me calm down a bit but I broke down in tears. I was so mad at Justin, I didn't know why he was doing this. I really loved him but lately he's been pushing me to the edge.

_____
After a while I finished showering, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself before going out. I grabbed my clothes, neatly folded them and got out of the bathroom. Devon turned to look at me and as soon as he saw me in a towel he quickly turned to look to the other side.

"Oh...you're done already...um my clothes are in that walk-in closet over there", he pointed to two big doors at the end of his bedroom. I went to the big doors and slowly opened them revealing a big, fancy walk-in closet with a small couch inside and a small table. All his clothes were neatly packed on the shelves and also his expensive shoes.

What his walk-in closet looks like.

I walked in and placed my wet clothes on the floor near the couch, I began looking for something to wear, like a t-shirt and maybe shorts. Luckily I found them but they were big for me obviously. I wore them and I kid-you-not, I looked like a 10 year old wearing her parent's clothes. But they were really comfy and smelled amazing.

I walked out and closed the door behind me. I bet Devon was cackling from inside because of how I looked. The oversized clothes, messy hair and all my make-up was off. He turned to look at me and his eyes widened.

"Woah, you look pretty cute, sugar-plumb.", he smiled warmly.

"Ha...ha...very funny. I look like I'm going through a mid-life crises right now and all my make-up is off.", I complained.

" I'm serious, Evanly, you look really beautiful without your make-up and you look adorable with my oversized clothes. Now come over and sit next me so you can explain what happened. You can wear that blanket over there or you can share with me", he winked.

"In your dreams, Devon", i chuckled. I went to the couch and grabbed the blanket that was laying there. I claimed onto Devon's bed and covered myself with the blanket.

"Now tell me what happened.", he turned to look at me. That feeling of warmth and comfort surfaced once more, that same feeling I got when he spoke to me, when he looked at me. What was this man doing to me?

I heaved a sigh of exhaustion and looked down with sadness in my voice I began.

"When I got back to my house, I went straight up to my room, freshend up and started cleaning my room. As I cleaned, I found someone's fucken panties under my bed and when asked Justin about it, he gave me stupid excuses. He was lying, I know it.", I complained to him.

"So he's cheating on you, right?", he asked.

"I don't know and he shouted at me just to defend himself.", I said.

"It looks like he's hiding something from you.", he said.

"I don't know, Devon...I'm so fucken frustrated and mad at him. I really love him but I don't know what to do anymore.", I began sobbing.

With his good arm he gently turned my face to him and wiped my tears.

"Don't cry, Evanly. Maybe you two are going through a tough time but it's going to be okay. In the mean time, I'm hear and you can vent out as much as you want, okay. Please don't cry"

I looked deep into his blue eyes and somehow it made me calm down a bit. He looked at me with such care in his eyes, I didn't even realize how handsome he looked up close. We looked into each others eyes, not looking away for a moment. As soon as we realized what was happening, we both pulled back and pretended like nothing happened.

My heart was beating so fast, what was that? We had never gotten that close before.

What was happening?

I can't be having these thoughts! I want to break free, I want to let myself be happy but I can't, I love my husband  and I'm not going to give up on him. If only...Devon wasn't here...

~TO BE CONTINUED...~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 86.7K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
267K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
44.5K 1.4K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...
479K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...