Smile

由 BabyBillieGoat

Celestia wants to leave her home and get as far away as possible from her alcoholic mother. When she stumbles... 更多

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
!!NEW STORY!!

43

2.6K 112 7
由 BabyBillieGoat

October 20th

"Where are we going?" I questioned as Kai's fingers tightened around mine.

He glanced over at me, a child-like excitement in his eyes as he fumbled with the idea of telling me or keeping it a secret.

"You'll see when we get there. I would promise you'll like it but I'm not sure." He chuckled nervously as he brushed his thumb across the back of my hand and continued to keep his eyes on the road.

"That's scary, Kai. What is it?"

He laughed, his adams apple bouncing in his throat as he shifted slightly in his seat. "It's not a scary place, Moonie. I can promise you that."

"...I don't know if I trust you."

He scoffed as his hand glided across the leather of the steering wheel as he rounded a corner. "What's that supposed to mean? I mean you already live with me," he glanced over at me, a slick smile on his face but that excitement still in his eyes. "So you've gotta trust me even a little bit."

"No I don't."

He laughed as the car slowed at the red light. His hand sliding from the wheel and into his lap as he turned slightly to look at me.

"Just trust me, Moon. It'll be ok. We do have a lot to do today so, just get ready."

I squinted at him slightly as he chuckled at my expression. I wish I had even the slightest clue of where we were going but I hadn't even been to this part of town before. I stayed on the two sides where I belonged and only in three areas: The Avenue, the trailer park, and Kai's neighborhood.

Kai took me on a thirty minute drive into the 'city' and now I'm completely lost. He could kidnap me right now and I'd have no clue of where to go to escape. Though I doubt this is a kidnapping.

"Alright..." his hand spun around the wheel as he pulled into a small parking lot and toward the front of a brown brick building. The front had two large windows directly at the front and all around was decorated in large fan-like plants and flowers I'd never seen before.

My heart skipped a beat as Kai jumped out of the car, slamming the door behind him. I watched as he walked confidently around the front of the car and to the passengers side where I was sitting. He'd only left me in the car but all of a sudden I feel helpless.

I stared up at him like a lost puppy as he smiled down at me like some savior angel. "Gimme your hand, Moon." He held his hand out in front of me for me to grab.

He helped me out of the car, his hand firm in mine and almost feeling as if we were attached with glue.

"What is this?" I questioned as he guided me toward the garden inspired entrance.

A bell rung as he opened the door, he stepped back as he allowed me to walk past him, his arm stretching out to allow his hand to stay in mine.

"Welcome to Oli's Beauty and Hospitality Spa!" A bright woman chimed with an even brighter smile. "Hello, Mr. Tanaka! It's so good to see you!"

I glanced back at Kai as his hand slipped from mine.

"Kai—"

He pulled my jacket from my collar and down my arms before draping it over his forearm. "I'll be right back." His hand planted on the back of my head, his lips rolling off the top of my head as he walked past me. "Sit there for a minute, Moon." He pointed toward a brand new looking leather sectional that sat up against one of the two large windows.

I hesitantly sat down as I watched Kai and the receptionist woman speak quietly in another doorway.

I watched as they spoke, her eyes focused as she looked up at him and his hands exaggerated as he looked down at her. They looked like complete opposites. Kai dressed in all black down to the boots he was wearing and she was dressed in pale yellows and white as if she was some gardening angel.

Kai patted her arm before walking back in my direction, that infectious smile once again covering his face. "You ready?" He took my hand in his as he gently helped me to my feet.

"What am I getting ready for?"

"If you'll follow me back here, Miss. Hayes, your room is ready for you."

I glanced between her and Kai as she stood beside the doorway her and Kai were just speaking in. "They're going to do your nails however you want them and then you'll get a massage and really whatever else you want. I paid for everything so just do...don't think." He chuckled, his adams apple bouncing and causing that almost unnoticeable pitch change in his laugh.

His tongue lightly wet his lips as it glided across the pink surface. "But she can tell you better than I can." His voice softened as he stepped aside and allowed me to step in front of him. "I'll be out here when you're finished."

My heart sank one level down as I spun around almost immediately. "Wa...you're not coming with me?" He looked almost shocked at my reaction and then I realized I had grabbed his arm.

His eyes flickered between mine and the receptionist before landing fully on mine again. "Im not supposed to, Moon. It's time for you to relax and not be watched by me." He chuckled as he took my hand in his once more. "You'll be fine. Sierra isn't going to hurt you nor will any of the other women—and it's only women."

I tucked my lips in slightly as I stared up at him. My stomach tingling with worry and my fingers begging to be attached to his. I've only been around Kai for like two weeks and even before that, by choice, I barely saw other people.

I guess this is that separation anxiety my therapist was talking about.

"Ok." I mumbled, my hands gliding away from his but my fingertips attempting to hold on a little longer.

I glanced back at him once more before entering the other room and Sierra shutting the door behind us.

"Ok Ms. Hayes, Kai tells me that you've never been to a spa before, is this true?"

I look down at the short, smiling woman, her hands clasped together at her front and despite her trained posture and attitude, nothing about her felt phony.

"Yes. I don't know why he brought me here."

She laughed as I looked out at the women moving around purposefully in front of me. Some of them cleaning down the seats, some of them organizing tables and trays of things I couldn't even tell you the names of, and some carrying stools and chairs in and out of rooms.

"He told me you two would be attending one of his exhibits and he wanted you to feel good about the entire experience. Now please follow me so we can further discuss everything that you would like to be done."

I nodded and she begin to walk off ahead of me. As soon as she took a step, all of the working women around us froze. Their assumed their trained posture and expression as she walked past with me at her tail.

"Don't worry about time either," she spoke as she closed the door to the much smaller room that looked as if it was an office. It was much like the front of the building in the sense that it was covered in greenery and brightly colored flowers. The walls were a pale yellow much like the color of her sweater and the highlights in her hair. "We are here to cater to you and all of your needs. Whatever you ask of us, we will provide."

She walked me to the other side of the room and pulled out a chair in front of the light wooden desk as she walked past and around to the other side. I sat down and she did the same in front of me.

"Do you have any idea of what you would like to do?"

I shook my head, my hands pressed firmly against my thighs. "No, I'll do whatever you recommend."

She scoffed lightly, her eyes brightening as she pulled out brochures with pictures of smiling women on the front. "I can guide you through your options but I will only go with what you say is ok, okay?"

I stared at her almost in awe. I don't know why but she just feels so genuine. I know it's her job but I can't help but feel like this is who she actually is.

"Okay."

...

I spent the next three hours sitting in a sauna, being massaged with the best smelling oils I've ever smelled in my life, drinking chamomile tea, being waxed from head to toe, getting my nails done better than I probably ever will have them again, and laughing because every single one of those women were hilarious.

It was like I was sitting in a room full of people who I'd never met anywhere else in the world before. It was so amazing, it almost feels impossible to have happened.

"Are you ready to knock him off his feet?" I stared down at Sierra, her cheeks still blushed red, and her bouncing chest finally calming down from laughing.

"Of course."

She nodded as she turned the handle and pushed the door open. My eyes scanned the room for Kai, my heart stopping when I finally saw him and his wide eyes were planted on me.

I doubt I look that much different but from how he's looking at me, I'd think I looked like a completely different person.

"What?" I questioned as I approached him.

His lips parted as he stood up slowly from his seat. "You look amazing, Celestia..." he wrapped my hands up in his as he continued to stare down at me, his brown eyes turning into golden stars.

I chuckled softly "I can't look that much different." I spoke lowly, my lips pressing together slightly.

"You don't...you just...look like you."

I don't think I've ever realized how beautiful he thinks I am until now. Despite his words, his extreme gesture of making me his muse, and his countless hours of staring at me with the same look in his eyes every time he sees me, I never realized it until now. I'm realizing that he doesn't think there is anything more beautiful than me...and I don't think there's anything more beautiful than Kai.

***

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! If I finish writing the proper amount of chapters for the next upload in time, I'll release chapter 44! Definitely for y'all's sake and not because I'm excited for you to see what I wrote 🙄🤍

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
75 0 11
What will happen when the violence she wanted to avoid in her life , is distributing through him? What will happen when there is a right person who...
448K 10.6K 63
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...
114 0 17
Celestine Daven a freshmen student was trying to move on from her longtime crush one day her best friend decided that they should go to a party for t...