Begin Again

By Straightnochaser9

After 8 generations the American mafia finally had birthed not just one but two girls. Demontre and Angelic... More

I'm so happy you're here :D
Characters
1. You dumb piece of sh!t
2. The Consequences Of A Mistake Is Death
3. Little Dumpling
4. Never Count A Women Out
5. I'll See You In Hell
6. If Only We Knew
7. Currently Under Attack
8. It's Just A Bullet Graze
9. A Brand New Brighter Future
10. It All Started With Pure Bliss
11. Oh Sugar Snaps
12. I'm All That You Have
13. She's All I Have
14. My Sister Saved Me
New Characters/ Twins Now
15. 26 Pieces Of Rhubarb Pie
16. Why Can't We Just Kill Her
17. Going To fold Quicker Then A Taco
18. They Know Who We Are
19. You Were Kidnapped By My Sister
20. Fucking Animal
21. Thicker Then Blood
22. Sugar Biscuits
23. Trust Has To Be Earned
24. Pubic Hair Of Penguins
25. Did You Have To Stab Him
26. Never Have Enough Garlic Bread
27. Pent Up Murderous Tension
28. Sugar Babies Feeding Me
29. And She Gives Great Head
30. Fallen Penis Pieces
31. Pure Sex & Muscles
32. Shoot Him In The Dick
33. I'll Beat You All With My Shoe
34. She Could Suck The Soul Out Of Anyone
35. Dude Dont Call My Sister Fat
36. So You Can Eat His Bootyhole
37. Someone's Dirty Little Secret
38. A Selfish Idiotic Bitch
39. Just Survive The Night
40. Im Such A Stupid Girl
41. Optimism In My Life
42. You Fucked Up
43. I Wish I Didnt Break Down
44. Sexy Stranger's Name
45. Get A Passion For Dicks
46. I'm Just So Tired
47. You Fucking Bozo
48. No Need For The Foreplay
49. Forgive You And Forget You
50. Kill Those Jackass
51. Strange Tingling Sensation
52. Was She Really Going To Shot Me?
53. Easy Breezy Beautiful Cover Girl
54.The Bitch Is Crazy
55. Go So I Can Blow Your Father
56. The Calm Before the Storm
57. Lets Go Save Those Girls
59. All You Need Is One
60. Yeah Its a Trap
61. Welcome Home
62. Your Own Personal Hell
63. Moment Of Weakness Is My Gain
64. To Young To Die
65. Taking my power back
Pretty fireworks
66. Own Personal Whorehouse
67. She's Dead
68. She Needed This

58. Set The World On Fire

1.1K 55 28
By Straightnochaser9

"I'm sorry," I muttered after finally catching my breath.

"Don't ever apologize to us for your reactions on anything, ok princess?"  Mom urged while gently grabbing my left hand, dad grabbing my right, "do you want to go home principessa?" 

Yes I want to go home and stay hidden under a million pillows and 3 pints of chunky monkey.

"No, come on we already missed the start, and our people need us." Hopping off the hood of the car we had I started to walk to the warehouse ignoring the concerning looks I knew my parents were throwing each other.

The sounds of grunts, screams, and bullets coming from the basement were heard just slightly despite the halls of the place being soundproof.

I can do this.

For so long I thought I would never get this chance because I thought she was dead. I made peace with it and moved on but she's not dead anymore-Elle is alive. I knew I was working towards it to finally put in end to her reign of terror on me.

I was giddy like a child, it felt like Christmas morning and I was coming downstairs to look at the presents. But the moment Abilo's turned to Elle and her face appeared on the screen I froze.

Stopped talking mid sentence, mid blink I swear my heart didn't beat, it froze.

And of course me with the best luck in the world decided to have a panic attack once I got out of my frozen state. Causing my parents who I was in the car with to fall in distress. They completely ignored the yells of people saying it was time to ambush the warehouse to tend to me.

Forget what it feels like to have parents who put you above themselves and love you.

In the middle of my panic attacked I tried to shoo at least one of the away to go fight. But they stayed with me whispering words of encouragement as I came undone.

"Sweetie no one would hold it against you if you sat this out." Reese's calm voice from behind urged as her hand hovered on my shoulder worried if I can handle physical touch right now.

I know they wouldn't hold it against me if I say this out. In fact most of them tried to talk me out of doing this fight, this battle but I insisted that I want to, I need - no – I had to.

She's my devil on earth and I want to be the one to send her back to hell.

And I stand by that- no panic attack is going to hold me back.

Spinning around I faced my parents who were in head to tie black. Around their waists was one of the T.I.P belts that we all had that held an assortment of weapons from a few glocks, knives, mace and some princess band aids that Lele picked out. They were ready for battle ready to take down the person who made their not just my life hell but their lives as well.

"Lets go take her down mom and dad." I said with certainty.

I'm not letting her hurt me anymore, she's not taking anything else from me again.

Opening the door of the warehouse the first thing to hit me was the smell. The tangy metallica smell of blood was pungent in the air. Taking a few steps into the room it was eerie quiet. The only sound that could be heard from this floor were the drops of blood that were flowing out of a few necks, decapitated heads next to them.

Oh yah that was Angy, I like to burn dicks off she like to cut heads off.

"It's mostly Swedish people I see that are dead," dad commented at the sight as we raced to the stairs making my heart flourish in pride.

We're winning.

Even when once again I couldn't take it, the people around made sure to have my back.

First level and we won this battle but theirs a still a war going on.

Opening the door to the meeting room that housed the majority of the Swedish mafia my eyes widened. I was painfully reminded that winning one battle can almost mean nothing as the first thing I saw was my mothers second in command- Unle Ryan dead.

Feeling my mother stiffen next to me I knew she saw him, but I couldn't let the guilt that was blubbing inside of me take over.

I couldn't ask the questions of what would of happen if I had just grown a pair and not had a panic attack. If my mother was there for him instead of consulting me like a child.

I couldn't think that because we were at war.

"Its ok," mom said, "lets go take them down for him."

Reese Smith is the most feared mafia boss in the world, and right now she's about to set the world on fire.

Ripping off what appeared to be a clean part of the now dead man's shirt. I used it to wipe some of the blood that had squirted me in my eye when I had swiped my sword through his jugular causing his head to fall.

Seconds after we ransacked the warehouse Elle's army met our guns and knives with their own.

On paper they had the upper hand since they had home advantage. But we had all just seen those innocent children treated like scum by these people. The sight of those kids had lit a fire under our asses which closed that advantage.

Using brut force, and guns we were able to cut their numbers down in half within a few minutes.
The few Swedish mafia members that were still alive were dwindling.

Reaching the nightclub with a numbers advantage gave me time to enjoy killing the predators that were about to hurt those kids.

"PLEASE STOP," the scared old man whimpered as I inserted my sword into his overround belly. Slicing his stomach was a little to easy since it was surrounded by fat but the screams of pain heard made up for it.

I'll never get tired of that sound- the sound of a evil man in pain.

Wiping my sword on the dead's men pants i quickly got up trying to stay alert with my surroundings. The man I had just killed was the last of the men in the nightclub. All that was left were a few of my moms men, Mera, and Mauve who were helping to take the chained kids off the wall.

Knowing they could handle it I ran down the steps to the conference room style room in the underground floor. To help kill the last few Swedish members who had escaped from the first ground level floor.

Opening the door I look around and my heart swells with pride. Surveyed the room the once pristine and white room looked like a war zone- a crimson war zone.

My favorite kind.

"You dumb bitch," a voice screeched as I felt a knife being stabbed into my arm.

Great that's definitely going to leave a mark.

Moving my arm quickly I took the knife out before she could do anything and inserted it in the middle of her chest. "Who's the bitch now bitch."

Turning the knife counterclockwise into her heart I winced as her body produced one last shrill before she stopped breathing.

Finding my next targets-a pair of Swedish man who were tag teaming on Mauves mother. I huffed in annoyance of course gang up on the old lady.

But was stopped short when an arm slipped behind me. I felt my neck being cradled in the inside part of an elbow has the hand was touching my head as the arm and made a v.

Of all the ways to die... being chocked to death wasn't high on my list.

"You've been severing heads left and right, I think its fitting that I kill you by squeezing you to dead." The Swedish voice sneered into my ear. Fuck don't these people own toothbrushes, because fuck his breath his deplorable I wondered as his scent tinkled my nose.

At least my style of severing heads was appreciated by someone.

Standing up straight my body moved with his and my feet were dangling a few inches off the floor.

Idiot.

Using this to my advantage I brought my leg up and with as much might as I could muster I brought my leg back kicking him in his crown jewel.

A move he didn't expect as he loosened his grip on my neck. Biting his arm with as much power as I could the pain from his dick bite and hand bite was enough for him to drop me.

Fucking rude I huffed as my ass plopped to the floor.

I wasted no time grabbing my gun, I shot him in his dick. Sliding my ass to the left and back I watched his eyes widened as his body fell over while he shouted in pain. Once he was on the floor I shot him right between his eyes and his heart for good measure.  

Shit.

Mauve's mother's.

Finding her ashy white hair I smirk as I see her knee a different Swedish man in the balls. Causing him to fall on top of a heap of men- two of them were the pair that had tagged team her a minute ago.

That's a bad ass bitch, and no one can tell me otherwise.

Turning around I bite my lip has my eyes landed on Nancy. Specifically Nancy's 6 pack that was glistening with sweat a show I thankfully saw as the black shirt he was wearing had ripped open down the middle. Nancy's stance was professional as he dodged punches and kicks from a Swedish man.

Gulping as I watched him punch the man, the hit landed in the right spot sending the men to see stars as he landed into a pile on the floor.

Feeling tingles I shake my head.

Now is not the time to get horny Tre.

The happy moment left as soon as it came as I felt the tip of a gun on the side of my head.

What a gentleman.

Swatting the barrel of the gun away from my head. I quickly squat and throw my leg out for kick knocking the man down.

"Friendly advice next time just shoot, don't stop for some dramatics." Getting on top of him I straddled his body and brought my hands to his neck. Realizing that he was the man who had taken the small boy and girl for 'playtime' I didn't hide my rage as I repeatedly slammed his head into the floor.

"I think he's dead," Angy's voice from behind said.

Looking down his head was surrounded by a pool of blood, " right."

Hopping off this fucktards dead body I turned to examine Angy," you ok? Any injures?" We both said at the same time.

Taking in her body she had a small scratch on her neck and her tanned fingers were tainted with red but otherwise she looked fine. Waving my hand as she took in the small stab wound on my arm and a few of my scratches.

"Team leaders, check in." Reese's voice rang in my ears. Taking in the site of the room their was 3 Swedish mafia members who were sitting in chairs rope around their ankles, wrists, and waist.

The rest were dead.

This was easy.

To easy.

"Thank god you two are ok," Philip said while walking towards us. "Just checked in and all of your immediate family are fine" Popping his shoulder back into place Phillip followed with, "and of course all are T.I.P people are fine."

Well duh you can't kill us.

"What about Elle?" Angy asked clear discomfort in her voice.

"We can't find Elle," dads voice rang in my ear," or Abilo."

Sorry for the delay this chapter was rewritten twice 🫠

French toast> waffles> pancakes!! Idk it's just a texture thing.

See you next Sunday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bloodlust By vittoria

Mystery / Thriller

159K 3.4K 47
Cosa Nostra. Armani Blood. Ruthless men. One principessa. ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾🌑︎ The Cosa Nostra has been around...
Little Lila By Eva

General Fiction

23.3K 745 21
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "She's a monster!" "She's a demon!" "She's a... child." Lila grew up in an asylum. She could see things other pe...
466K 11.3K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
108K 2.1K 54
Olivia was taken from her family at the age of 2 by her families rivals. She can't remember anything before then, the only thing she can remember is...