Like Crazy || Park Jimin โœ“

By xmimisoo

"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ... More

Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41***
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

19

2.2K 189 61
By xmimisoo

Jimin's POV

"This is your solution?" I ask when Y/n raises her hand holding a glass bottle while I look at her in shock. "Yes, it is."

"Today is my last day on earth," I comment, plopping back dramatically on the couch, and throwing my head back. "Hey, don't you trust me?"

"I do but this is–"

"Then just trust the process." She says and holds my wrist. I stare at her but frown when I hear a violin playing and bells ringing, "Isn't your wall soundproof?"

She frowns at me while looking for something in the chest of drawers. "It is. Why are you asking as if we will do something R-rated?"

I start coughing vigorously at her remark. I cover my mouth with the back of my hand but look at her in horror.

Kim Y/n is really ahead of her time. She knows what they should know about stuff.

Wait-

She had a boyfriend. That too, the sexiest, Jeon Jungkook. Makes sense that she knows.

"Shut up. Can't you hear the sound of the bells jingling?" I ask her but she looks at me in irritation. "I clearly don't remember giving you alcohol. How are you drunk?"

"No, but your neighbor is playing romantic wedding bells next door—"

"Jimin-ssi, there is no one else on this floor besides me. The apartments in this building are mostly owned by people who live abroad. What is wrong with you?" She asks, approaching me and I can feel my heart accelerating.

What is happening?

Is there a ghost in this apartment?

"And if you think that there's a ghost in this apartment then you're wrong because I have been living here ever since I shifted to Seoul. And I have never felt any presence."

My eyes widen when she looks down at me while towering over my sitting figure on the couch. "Sit on the floor, Oppa." Warmth spreads across my chest when she calls me like that.

What the hell?

Is this a romantic movie?

What is happening—

"Park Jimin!" 

I look at her with wide eyes as she shakes my body. I gulp the thick lump of saliva in my throat before sitting down on the floor. She sits on the couch, moving behind me with folded legs, and holds the sides of my head with her palms. "I'm giving you a scalp massage. You'll feel comfortable and relaxed."

I do feel relaxed.

Even before she started the massage.

But because of her touch.

Fuck!

This is not good.

She pours a few drops of oil into her palm and then applies it all over the tips of her fingers before running her fingers through my scalp between my hair.

Shit.

I squeeze my eyes shut and whimper when she rubs the tips of her fingers along my scalp, my lips curving up at the sensation. I am squirming under her like a shy anime girl with my hands under my thigh. I am enjoying this.

Us.

Our time.

Until an immense pain surfaces through my scalp. "What the fuck? Why are you pulling my hair!" I roar, twisting my neck to glare at the girl while she is gritting her teeth. "Sit still, Jimin-ssi. Or else I'll slap you." She warns and I pout. "But I can't stop myself from doing that. It feels so good."

"Jimin, I won't continue if you keep moving." She says, sliding her legs down, heels touching the ground as she moves forward. My breath hitches realising that my figure is right between her legs. Lewd thoughts float through my mind and I just sigh, shutting my eyes and shaking my head. But her fingers move away from my scalp causing me to open my eyes as I stare at her with a raised brow.

"Why did you stop?" She presses her lips and closes the lid of the oil bottle. "I'm done."

"Done? No. Do it more. Please." I whine, standing up from the ground and sitting beside her, facing her as she frowns at me. 

"You must not know. But when I look at you, it seems obvious."

"What do you know?" She exhales deeply, turning away and slouching her shoulders as if she is releasing a burden off it. I keep staring at her adorable actions.

"Since when was it? That you fell for me?" 

I gape at her with huge eyes of pure shock. "Huh? Fall? Who? Me for you?" I blink while asking each of the questions to her in disbelief.

She flashes a lopsided grin at me and closes her eyes, nodding in approval, "Bingo!"

I scoffed, looking away from her and laughing hysterically at her words. I scoot away from her while laughing as she turns to look at me with pressed lips and raised brows. "No, it looks like you have misunderstood something here," I say as she scoots close to me, reducing our gap, looking at me with a naughty gleam in her eyes as she asks with a smile, "You fell for me when I came to support you today, didn't you? That's why you pecked me, right?"

I look at her in surprise and scoot away from her, "No, it was just a normal thing because you asked me to be good at pretending about this relationship. I just did that without any feelin-"

"For someone whom you had no feelings for, you peck her twice, feel jealous about her talking to other men, and even call her by nicknames?" She asks, eyes filled with curiosity, scooting closer to me again while I stare down at her in utter disbelief when she adds, "Then are you the type to kiss just any woman?"

"No!" I replied instantly, shaking my head. 

She grins, "Then I'm not just any woman. What is it? What about me is so special?"

Y/n moves her face away from mine and thinks while I look at her bewildered. She turns back to me and smiles softly, "What in the world is my charm?"

I blink several times at the way we are rapping suddenly about an unbelievable thing. "No, why does that become that kind of talk?" I ask her and she looks away, deep in thought.

"No, it's not that. The peck came after me supporting you so it must have been before that." She mumbles to herself and I narrow my eyes as she keeps murmuring while thinking.

Suddenly, she turns back to me and I flinch back slightly. "Then, perhaps, at your studio?" She asks but moves back immediately and a sharp gasp leaves her lips as she covers her mouth with her fingers. She turns to look at me in shock and shakes her head while I am still trying to figure out the current situation. 

"Or. . . No way!"

She scoots close to me and I move back but fall to the ground on my butt, groaning in pain while she screams. "Was it in the script reading room on our first encounter?" I hiss and glare up at her but the oblivious girl keeps looking down at me and talking, "What's up with you? I'm right. You saw my warm side and fell for me?" She asks, moving to the edge of the sofa, holding it to look down at me but before I can reply, she does that herself.

"Wait! It's not that. Perhaps, did you start about this whole relationship thing because you want me?" She asks and I let out a sarcastic fake chuckle, looking away from her to hide my nervous eyes and mumble, "Wow! I am seriously going to go insane."

"Wow! I got goosebumps!" She says, moving away to the other side of the couch while looking at her arms for goosebumps. I turn to look back at her in irritation when she turns to lock our gazes as she asks me again,

"You started the dating rumors because you want me, didn't you?"

Fuck! I'm doomed!

But I won't give up so easily!

I am Slytherin Park Jimin!

******************

Of course! This is so dramatic! I love it. *Prepares to throw more spice*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 255 16
Be ready for a fun, cute and romantic story of a simple yet cheerful girl and a cold and arrogant CEO How will their romance be? And who will fall f...
4K 267 16
แ—ทTSโŸญโŸฌ ร— ๐ฒ/๐ง (๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) Yang Y/N is a single model. In her 28 years of life, she never had any 'first love' experience. With a creepy stalker s...
7.6K 381 53
๐ŸŽฌ Best Friends to lover romances. ๐ŸŽฌ Morally gray characters. ๐ŸŽฌ Age gap. ๐ŸŽฌ Grumpy x sunshine. ๐ŸŽฌ Forbidden love. ________________________________...
31.3K 1.6K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข She won't date ever, unless it's him. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "I don't like h...