Unexpected Gifts

Von Dyn_Arxon

Throughout his life, he never knew the love of his parents, but he knew he was loved by them. We all know of... Mehr

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Charter IV
Chapter V
Charter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIIII
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Update

Chapter L

742 20 0
Von Dyn_Arxon

Even since the Potter-Black-Greengrass couple released the announcement of their daughter and their interview, the Wizarding World was anxious. Thankfully, they had the insight to explain that while Evans was a common name, it was confirmed through an inheritance test through Gringotts that only his mother's family was related to Salazar. The public was given the history of how for the past three generations, three individuals who held a claim to the seat had been born. Commander-in-Chief Jamison Russel Evans, the late Lily Rose Evans-Potter, and Lord Hadrian James Potter-Black-Greengrass.

With Minerva's permission, they explained that Jamison Evans was an uncle to Lily. They revealed to the newer generation and reminded the older that Professor McGonagall was a widow. This caused the middle-aged population to do something very unexpected. They flocked and flooded to Hogsmeade while Minerva and Rosie just so happened to be in the village.

They had just entered the village when shouting broke out in several languages. Their attention was gathered and they ran into the town to investigate. There, gathered through every street, which had been expanded a great deal to occupy the thousands of witches and wizards. They were all dressed in uniforms and robes that looked similar. Two withered and aged men were standing in the front, their uniforms heavily decorated in metals and rewards. The men stood close together, a portrait in their arms.

The portrait was of three men. They were also dressed in uniforms. As they approached, Minerva recognized the men standing before her and in the portrait. She was stopped from moving an inch as a broken sob left her lips. Rosie was quick to follow, her green eyes streaming with tears down her face. The students that were in the village were extremely shocked to see the two professors in tears. They had never seen nor heard of them acting in such a manner. It riled the children.

"Salute!" The men barked out. As one, the thousands of uniformed people snapped their wands up, sparks of green, gold, red, and purple sprayed into the air. Cameras flashed brightly to the side, capturing the tender moment in time.

The gathering watched as the magical painting came to life. The man in the middle smiled, his eyes being shared with only two people. His voice was deep and strong, holding a commanding tone that was soft as he regarded the two women, "Hello, girls." His words only caused them to cry harder as they tried to collect themselves.

Minerva was able to calm herself slightly although tears still flowed freely. Rosie, however, broke into the grin of a little girl seeing her father again, "Hi Daddy." Her voice was broken with her tears but everyone could see how close she was with her father.

The reverie was broken by the sounds of Apparation. Harry, Daphne, Draco, and Hermione stood there. They were all dressed in their armor and weapons, well, Daphne wasn't. She was wearing a beautiful black dress with silver highlights. Kairos Iolanthe was held in her arms, her eyes bright and looking around in wonder.

Draco's sword and dagger were hanging at his side. Hermione had the short spear fashioned on her shoulder and a dagger in her thigh. Their breasts were adorned with their House Crests, displayed proudly.

The men holding the portrait, Thomas Reginald Yaxley and Ivan Sokoloff, the now retired Second-in-Command and Commander of the British and Russian forces during the Continent Wars respectively, were floored at the sight of Harry. Although, so were every other man and woman who knew Jamison, Charlus, and Arcturus during the war.

The burly, old Russian broke out in a resounding bark of laughter suddenly as he looked at Harry. His accent was thick and heavy as he spoke, "I don't know you, boy, but, you make me want to stand at the ready and salute." He fixed his strong stare on Harry, studying him strongly.

The portrait of Arcturus and Charlus snorted back a chuckle when they saw Harry. They had been imprinted with the knowledge of their copies in the Manor. Harry only shrugged lightly, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Commander Sokoloff."

He turned his attention to the portrait, gaining their attention. He cleared his throat lightly as he stood strongly beside Draco. Their witches were on their arms, proud of what was about to happen.

"Commander Evans," Harry called his attention. Their brilliant green eyes locked together. "I am Hadrian James, this is my wife, Daphne Ophelia, and our daughter Kairos Iolanthe. Standing with me today are Draco Lucius and Hermione Jean. I will not bother you with our proper titles as those can be discussed in private. I would like to welcome you home to Hogwarts."

Minerva was thrilled, confused, shocked, and all matter of other emotions. Commander Evans stared at Harry strongly, "While I don't know who you are, the fact that the barmy gits beside me do causes me to only speculate. Your eyes tell me you're of my blood, but why is my niece not here today?"

"My mother was murdered shortly after your final stand, Sir," Harry told him with a somber tone. He shook his head lightly as Daphne squeezed his arm in support. He smiled at her as he continued, "We are all that is left of our family. However, I expect that I'm going to be cursed when Aunt Augusta learns of this."

Rosie let out a choked laugh as she nodded her agreement. Harry smiled at her and conjured a handkerchief that fell on her hand. "Come on, Rosie. You know how I get when you cry. Why don't you and Gran go up to the Head Office and reconnect with Commander Evans? I'm sure Grandfather and Uncle Arcturus are willing to scuttle off somewhere for a bit," Harry suggested to her.

"You owe me six hours of training for making me get like this in public," She said with a watery smile. Arcturus scoffed at her and rolled his eyes, "You might be years older but you're still unable to go through your father's training. Hadrian has been putting his lot through it for a year now."

Charlus nodded with a chuckle, "Yes, and even with a wife and child he still outdoes them all. That's not to even mention all his little projects." He then left the portrait, followed swiftly by his brother-in-law.

It was several minutes of discussion before they made their way back to the Castle. The students who bore witness to the tears of McGonagall and Evans were floored. They didn't know what to make of it. However, neither did those inside the castle who heard the loud sobbing of a mother reunited with the portraits of her children. Harry had spent months claiming to be a family member of Minerva's and wanted to have them made for her in secret. He was assisted by Commander-in-Second Yaxley with his endeavor.

============================

That day was spent with joyous tears being shed by both mother and daughter. They had no idea how Harry had been able to do this behind their backs, but they weren't going to complain about it. They weren't truly reunited yet, but it was as close as they could get until their end claimed them. Jamison knew his wife enough to know that she drowned herself in fire whiskey after photos of their family.

Rosie spent hours catching up with her brother and sisters. She was badgered about not having settled down but Harry was as close to a son as anyone. She wasn't always in Britain but he always brought light to her eyes when she was. She laughed and argued with her siblings with nothing but pure love for them.

============================

Once Samhain came, the Halloween Dance with it, Hogwarts was opened to parents and family to celebrate with the students. The invitation went out to all parents and family, with Harry taking care of the transportation of the muggles.

The Great Hall was expanded to fit the many guests. The Samhain fire was lit and roaring in the Forbidden Forest. The feast was about to begin before the doors opened. Everyone who was settled and seated with their family turned their attention to the doors. The muggles and many others were surprised as all four tables parted. The students, knowing the hierarchy of the castle population, gave way for who entered the room.

Harry and Daphne were dressed in their normal wear. Armor, weapons, and a beautiful gown. Draco and Hermione were dressed similarly. They didn't seem to notice why they could hear Seamus, Blaise, and Neville snickering until Harry caught a glance of his daughter.

"Come here, my little princess," He cooed at her. The five-month-old was dressed in a soft gray dress. She was wearing a golden tiara that held small rubies that Harry knew they didn't put on her. He gave the girl a loving kiss. Daphne smiled and laughed lightly, "I believe we all have something like them, Très cher."

It was true. Atop their heads sat gold and silver crowns. Harry's was a masculine construct of gold that was detailed as a serpent eating its tail around the base. It had five spiked points, each holding a cluster of sapphires. It was encrusted with ruby and emeralds. Daphne's was similar but of a more feminine make. They were held by his unruly mess and a pristine half-up braid was done courtesy of a spell from Astoria.

Draco and Hermione wore similar gold and silver accessories, however, they were smaller. It was clear to hold a double meaning. Harry and Daphne were the 'King and Queen' of their respective Houses, while the Malfoy couple were commonly referred to as 'Prince and Princess' of their own as well.

The double meaning wasn't clear to some, but those who knew laughed as they watched eight students gather in front of Harry and Daphne. They shook with laughter as they dropped to their knees in front of them. Draco openly laughed at his cousin as he and Hermione joined them. However, the laughter died as the Hall watched a wild grin pull at Harry's lips. He let out a deep chuckle before walking past them to the Slytherin table, sitting with the Greengrass parents.

Harry had barely pointed his wand under his arm before their clothes were swapped. Blaise was wearing Susan's, Draco wearing Hermione's dress, and Neville was now in the skirt that Luna had worn. Seamus, well, he was wearing Ginny's pants and Astoria's shirt. They were traded with his respective article of clothing. Flora and Hestia weren't saved from such, but they wore the same sizes.

Anna shook her head slightly, "Harry, honey, what did you just do?" She notice her daughter was snuggled into her boyfriend's shirt. The action was copied by Susan and Luna. Hermione, knowing the spell Harry used, reversed only her and Draco's. She did make a magical copy of the shirt though, as she wasn't giving the original back to him. Harry laughed at this, "I swapped their clothing down to their knickers."

Cyrus let out a roar of laughter as he realized that the young men were now wearing the undergarments of their women. He wasn't pleased to see Seamus in Astoria's shirt and bra, but it was certainly an image.

Ginny was joined by her girlfriends and boyfriend with her family in support of the loss of their mother. It made her thankful to have them. The Black Sisters and the Malfoys sat close together in support. Remus and Theodore were beside their wives. Amelia, Augusta, Xenophilius Lovegood, and Serena sat together at the Hufflepuff table with their children.

The Head Table was barren, no staff could be seen. They were all enjoying the feast with the students. Even Aunt Petunia was there, sitting at the Gryffindor Table in memory of her sister and brother-in-law.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 144 12
This is a fanfiction! The major shipping are Harry x Hermione, Draco x Ginny, and Neville x Luna. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THE SHIPS, THEN PLEASE PROCEED...
75.6K 2.4K 42
Ella Kierston, Minerva McGonagall's goddaughter, begins her 6th year at Hogwarts as the Wizarding World is on the high alert for the notorious Azkaba...
40.5K 1.2K 34
Lord Voldemort never panicked. But on the night, he found out that Harry Potter knows about Horcruxes, he freaked out. In his desperation to not die...
13.5K 521 20
Ellie had dealt with a great shock, her parents have both been murdered by death eaters. Her mothers great friend Albus Dumbledore brings her to Hogw...