Wish Upon A Star

By gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

33

226 10 0
By gd_carpediem

You smell like vanilla

You taste like buttercream

You're feeling up my senses

With empty calories...

Sana's POV

"So beautiful..." I heard her whisper under her breath as her eyes fully scanned my body. I almost forgot that we were still naked, standing under the shower. I felt a shiver as the cold water poured over my body. I let the cool water wash over me. Showering together was a whole different kind of intimacy. This is our first time.

"Turn around", she commanded and here I am facing the wall. I felt her rubbing my back with shower gel. She was gentle and firm, massaging my neck to my shoulders. "Because you had a great performance earlier, let me help you relax.." Tzuyu whispered in my ear while gliding her knuckle down my spine. I just stood there with my palms flat against the tiled wall, perking my ass out as her hands were near my lower back.

I turned my head back and see her crouch down. She was eye-leveling my butt as she massage further down. I felt her hands spread the gel all over my butt cheeks. "Beautiful..." she whispered that word again while admiring my ass. She softly squeezes them causing me to let out a little moan.

"You seemed to like it, huh?", I heard her grin.

"Babe....Are you teasing me?", I arched my eyebrows at her in disbelief.

"No, I'm not. Why would I?", Tzuyu shook her head while smiling mischievously. She glanced up at me to meet my eyes then changed her expression into a serious look. Without warning, her fingers slid down my ass and went straight over my core. I gasped at that quick touch then averted my eyes from her and faced again at the wall.

"Opps! I'm sorry, Babe. My hand slipped", she chuckled. I know she's teasing me. Her hands moved down my thighs, legs, and my feet. Afterward, she stood up and I was surprised when she spun me around and she quickly changed our position. She then leaned her body against the wall.

"Your turn", she said while eyeing the shower gel behind me. With one hand, I reached for the gel on the rack and pressed a good amount onto my palm. Rubbing the gel with my both palms, I was stunned a bit when I saw her scar clearly up close. I wiped the gel on it and all over her chest. I tiptoed so I can massage her neck down to her shoulders as she did to me a while ago. I pressed my body against her and I could feel her let out a heavy sigh.

I touched her everywhere except where she clearly wanted me to be the most. When my hands smoothed over her abs, I immediately went to slide my hands down her thighs. She stiffened under my touch; leaned her head back against the wall, letting the water splash over her face.

"You're killing me, Minatozaki", she groaned. I can't imagine hearing my last name from her in this state would make her look hotter and at the same time, makes me feel seduced effortlessly.

"I changed my mind....I want to continue what we were doing earlier", she said in a husky voice; smashing her lips urgently against mine while carrying me in her arms like a bridal style to the sink and not letting go of my lips.

She wasted no time and kissed me in a way meant to conquer. I wrapped my arms around her neck and her hands were on my back, giving me support. Her kiss went to my jaw up to my ears, tickling me as she pressed her lips and realized her tongue licking down to my neck and collarbone.

"Babe....I'm sorry to say but please, don't leave a mark there".

"No worries, Babe." She then winked at me then continue what she was doing to my body.

"But I can't promise you that I won't do it here". I saw how she smirk and after she said that, she make me lean backward and rested my body against the mirror. I watched her gently kiss my chest and I moan a little when she hungrily sucks the nipple while her right hand softly massaged my other mount. She made the most of her time there; leaving a lot of hickeys. Watching her pouring out her love on me and getting obsessed with my body as if she owns it, makes me feel like one of a kind precious gem she wanted to keep.

I cupped both her cheeks and kissed her. I bit her bottom lip which made her mouth slightly open which gave me an entrance. Our tongues battle with each other as we savor the moment. She then sucks my tongue aggressively giving me a hard time breathing. I slightly pushed her away for me to take a deep breath.

"You're losing control", I bit my bottom lip not to show a wide smile.

"And it's all your fault, not mine. Did you perhaps put me under your spell?", she giggled.

"You think so?", I responded and we both laughed.

She quickly wrapped her left arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her. "Let's see how your legs can last longer", she whispered in my ears which make me nervous all of a sudden. She removed her arm and moved away her body from me. She began to kiss me again on my lips down to my neck, she let out her tongue and licked my mount down to my abdomen. She then glanced up at me and said, "Spread your legs and put them on my shoulders".

And in an instant, she tasted my core. I felt her tongue slowly sliding up and down to my center as she started teasing me down there. I swear it sent a shiver all over my body, not realizing I'm moaning insanely right now in front of her.

"Ohgad! Ughhhhhh.."

"Stop teasing me and make it faster", I cried out.

"I'm not done yet. You're getting impatient, babe", she smirked.

I felt her hot breath.

"I said faster!".

"You really can't wait any longer, huh?", she chuckled; lapping my core way faster. She flickered her tongue expertly on my swollen clit and I squirted. She immediately licked my juices like a thirsty kitten. I couldn't believe I came this quick and it was amazing how she did it in a minute. I thought I'd feel contented after the orgasm yet, on the contrary, I wanted more.

"Don't stop", I pleaded, holding her head in place at my core. "Please, don't stop!", I begged her as my whole body was on fire with lust.

She sucks hard my clit and I felt she inserted her finger inside me and then slowly thrust me.

"Gosh! Fck..." I moaned loudly.

I could feel myself getting wetter as she continuously repeated what she was doing—sucking, licking, and thrusting my core.

"I won't stop. Not until you cum again."

This is too good to be true. She was in between my legs and eating me out as she possibly gave me the best orgasm. When I could feel myself clenching and practically sucking her in like a vacuum, she put down my legs; straight up her body while her finger was still inside me. She then placed her arm on my back and pulled me closer to the edge of the sink. She looked at me with those burning eyes and leaned for a kiss. It was gentle and soft at first, but later on, become passionate.

While we were kissing, she inserted another finger inside me. She started pumping me slowly until it speeds up. "Fck! Harder!", I moaned even louder. She thrust me hard so that I could feel it will later bleed. "You're fcking tight down here, babe! Sht!", she growled. She curved her fingers inside me, hitting my G-spot. She fingered me furiously as her palm came into contact with my clit, its friction causing my thighs to tremble.

"Yes, that's it! Cum...Cum for me, babeee!", she whispered.

I squirted all over her hand and she clean my juices with her tongue. After that, she licked and suck her fingers like a child enjoying her ice cream. I would have sworn that was the sexiest thing I ever witnessed. I wrapped my arms around her neck as I fell my body become weak. I felt numb. I couldn't move my body anymore. We both pant so hard; our bodies are already full of sweat.

"You always taste so good", she whispered in my ear.

She make me wrap my legs around her waist then she lifted me and carried me back to the shower again.

"I'll clean you up quickly so you can finally rest on the bed."

After a few minutes, she finished bathing me. She put the robe on me and carried me to bed. She decided on took care of me first before her that's why she was still naked. She carefully laid me and covered the duvet on my body. My arms were still wrapped around her. "Babe, you can now let go of your arms from me. I still need to take a shower too", she giggled. To her surprise, I suck hard her neck and I was so sure I left a mark on it. A big one, I guess.

"Babe!", she whined and I give her a peck on the lips as my response.

"I love you so much, Tzuyahh".

She widened her smile as she heard it. She gently caressed my head and kiss me on my forehead.

"I love you more than my life, Sana. I love you so much".

"Goodnight, Babe. Sleep now." Then she kissed me on my lips and went back to the bathroom to take a shower.

As soon as Tzuyu entered the bathroom, she leaned her body against the door. She suddenly rubbed her chest and gently massaged it when she felt her chest tighten. "It hurts! Why does it fuckin' hurt so bad?!". Tzuyu winced in pain as she was struggling to breathe. Her face was red, her lips were pale and sweat began to form on her forehead. She slightly bent down her body while her other hand tightly gripped the metal doorknob for support. She has been feeling the sting in her chest since she carried Sana out of the bathroom and lay the girl down on the bed.

She forced herself to stand up and quickly opened the mini cabinet near the sink hoping there might be some of her medicines. When she checked on it, a small glass bottle was inside, it was her old medicine. With her hands that keep on trembling, she immediately gets the bottle. Luckily, this is the medicine she needs the most at this moment. There are a few more pieces of medicines and Tzuyu quickly takes two tablets. She opened the faucet to drink water so she can easily swallow the medicines.

After Tzuyu takes her medicine, she felt a little better now. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Not now. Not when Sana's around. She can't see me like this." She turned her body and went to the shower. She closed her eyes as soon as she felt the cold water flowing over her body. Soon after, she suddenly coughed. She thought it was just a normal one but her coughing continued and keeps going. She become worried because every time she coughed, her chest hurt. She quickly covered her mouth and immediately open the faucet so that the sound of the running water would be heard more from the outside than her coughing. She made sure that Sana wouldn't hear her. She doesn't want the girl to be scared to death worrying about her.

Tzuyu saw a drop of blood in the sink which surprised her. When she looked at her hand, it was full of blood. She then glanced in the mirror and saw blood in her mouth. Tzuyu quickly washed her hands and her face until there was no trace of blood on her.

"Babe..."

She heard Sana calling her. She closed the faucet and responded to the girl.

"Hmm..What is it?", she answered.

"Why is it taking you so long to shower? Come out now and lie down beside me."

"Just a minute. I'm almost done here."

Tzuyu couldn't take a shower properly. She quickly put on her robe and got out of the bathroom so that Sana wouldn't suspect anything bad happened to her. She saw that Sana was sleeping soundly again. She then walked slowly and carefully lay on the bed so she doesn't wake up the girl.

As her back finally touched the bed, Sana suddenly turned to face her and give her a tight hug. She heard the girl saying, "How long have you been there? I missed you".

Tzuyu let out a soft chuckle as if nothing serious happened to her. "You missed me that much already? But I was only away from you for just a couple of minutes. Besides, it was just a while ago when you moaned my name—", she was interrupted when Sana quickly covered her mouth. The girl looked seriously at her with raised eyebrows.

"Why? Did I say something wrong?", Tzuyu frowned but grinned at the girl.

"Nothing, you silly!", said Sana and turned its back to the tall girl.

Tzuyu quickly moved closer to Sana and pressed her body to the girl's back. She wrapped her arms again around Sana and cling to the girl. She then whispered to Sana, "You're testing my patience, Minatozaki. Don't be like that. You're already sore down here, right?". Her hand slowly crawled down to the girl's lower abdomen which made Sana gasp and got stiff.

"Babee...", Sana let out a little whimper.

Tzuyu burst out laughing at the girl's quick response.

"Babe, I was just teasing you. You really think you can still do five rounds tonight?".

Sana just quietly removed Tzuyu's arms around her. She moves away from the girl beside her. She was embarrassed but more annoyed with Tzuyu's silliness. The tall girl moved forward and was about to hug again Sana, but she was scolded and slapped her hand away.

"Don't move there! Don't you dare touch me again, Chou Tzuyu. Stay away from me!", Sana said emphatically. Yes. Sana was mad at Tzuyu.

"Gosh! My baby here is sulking right now. I'm sorry. It's just a joke. But we can do it again tomorrow. I mean, later when we woke up. Like uhm...breakfast in bed. How about that?." Tzuyu giggled. She just received a slap and got hit in her thigh.

"Stop already. It's not funny, you know! You're just pissing me off."

"Yaaahhh!", Sana squealed when Tzuyu suddenly lifted her body and placed her on top of the tall girl. She could hear Tzuyu's chest pounding clearly and freely.

"Did you learn it already from Jihyo Unnie?", the tall girl asked.

"What?!", Sana scoffed.

"Being an amazona girl", she laughed softly. "You're hitting me twice now and you even called me by my full name, but I wasn't scared of you. Because that doesn't suit you... You're just being cute when you acted like that". Tzuyu hugged Sana even tighter. She knew that in a few minutes, Sana would be able to sleep because the girl was no longer talking.

It was already 2 pm now and Sana's eyes were about to close due to sleepiness but she woke up right away when Tzuyu immediately spoke again.

"Babe, did you know that the shortest word I know is "I"?", Tzuyu said in all seriousness and she felt Sana slowly nods its head amidst her confusion.

Tzuyu continues," And the sweetest word I know is Love?"

"And the one thing I could never forget is You?", Tzuyu giggled; waiting for Sana to respond.

Sana softly smacked Tzuyu's arm, she could feel her ears were bright red along with her flaring cheeks. She was biting her bottom lip to stop the smile that wanted to escape from her mouth. It made her heart pound with gladness. She felt the tall girl's lips touch the top of her head.

"Come on. I know you're blushing, Babe! I know you're flattered. I feel your heart beat fast suddenly", Tzuyu had a huge grin on her face.

She heard a hiss.

"I love you more and I feel sleepy now", said Sana in a low voice.

"Alright, let's sleep now. Goodnight, Babe."

"Goodnight".

----

6:30 AM

Tzuyu's POV

When I woke up, there was only a pillow on top of me and Sana was gone. I immediately stood up to check if she was inside the bathroom.

I knocked softly and called her.

"Babe?".

No one answered.

I quickly went to the closet; to get some clothes to wear. I came out of the room and there she was in the kitchen. A smile formed on my lips when I saw her cooking our breakfast. She was humming a merry little tune while swaying her hips. I quietly approached her while watching her do what she was doing so I wouldn't disturb her. She's too adorable so I didn't bother her to keep going. A few minutes passed and she still didn't notice my presence. I'm just sitting here behind her. I just shook my head and sighed until I walked closer to her. I wanted her attention right away so I approached her with a hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist from the back which startled her immediately.

Her body flinched and I heard her little curse.

"Sh*t!"

I softly chuckled and placed my chin on her shoulder.

"Gosh! You scared the hell out of me!", she then hit my arm and let out a sigh.

"I thought you left me without even telling me or leaving me a note", I whispered to her.

"Is that possible? I mean...I won't do that to you", she giggled and continued cooking.

"I didn't know you learned how to cook now?".

"Oh! Come on?! You've hurt me with that question. What do you think of me? FYI, I know how to cook fried rice, egg, hotdog, and bacon! Just like now as you can see", Sana looked to the side and glared at me. "I can also cook all the instant noodles!", she said confidently.

"But that was–".

"At least, I can cook!"

"I know you're a chef but that doesn't mean you will going to underestimate my cooking skills", she started to get pissed off now with me which I find it appealing in a pretty way.

My hands that were on her abdomen went up to her mount. Since she was still wearing a robe, my hand slowly slipped inside it so I can touch her. She was busy cooking and I took the chance to freely massage her mount. I just heard her small gasp but she still didn't budge and just kept cooking the fried rice. I expected a different reaction from her. Is she trying to challenge me?! I let out a soft smirk and my other hand slowly went down to her private part. She took a deep breath and slightly stop from what she was doing. I smiled as everything goes well according to my plan. My hand keeps going inside the robe. I ran my hand to caress her thigh then I slid my fingers in between to touch her precious pearl. My eyes widened in surprise as I can feel her wetness.

With such quick movements, I finally made her moan and that was the reaction I'd been waiting for to happen. She put down the spatula and her hand tightly gripped my wrist. She was trying to stop me but it won't stop me. I gently rubbed her core even more while pounding her left mount. My body started to heat up when I can feel her body tense up and Sana was moaning louder as she loved what I'm doing to drive her crazy.

"Ughhhh....I~I need to finish this–."

I stop massaging her mount and quickly turned off the stove and then I leaned closer to her ear; whispering, "But this is what I want. You as my breakfast."

She cursed as I keep pleasuring her.

"I told you I want breakfast in bed. But I think....This is what you prefer for....You and me; standing here in the kitchen while I give you the pleasure that your body needs right now", I said in a seductive tone.

Sana held my nape with her right hand and softly caressed it which gave me an intense sensation so I spread her legs using my knee for better access to her core. I fingered her clit in a circular motion and give her a wet kiss on her neck. I was busy admiring her upper and lower body at the same time. Her body was like an art that needs to be appreciated at every moment.

After a while, I felt her grip on my neck and wrist tighten. Her voice cracked up as she continuously moaned.

"Sh*t, Babe! You're so fckn' wet down here! You're so wet for me, Minatozaki!", I groaned in satisfaction when I felt myself become out of control. I couldn't stop myself and I turned her body to face me without removing my fingers from her core.

I want to see her face.

Her eyes were pleading and at the same time, filled with lust. It was just like mine but the difference is my eyes were filled with hunger. Her cheeks were blushing while she was biting her lower lip in front of me. I stopped staring at her and I immediately kiss her. I deepen my kiss on her when she responded to me. We both moan as our tongues keep on battling each other.

As we share the moments, suddenly we heard someone pressing the security code. I didn't mind it and just continued what I was doing to her.

"Babe, someone's there." She slightly pushed me but I still managed to kiss her lips.

"We need to stop. I think you have a visitor", she said between our kisses.

"Good morning, Tzuyah!", Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung happily greeted.

I stop kissing her and blurted out a curse.

"Fck".

I brushed up my hand to fix my hair in annoyance.

"Owsh*t! We didn't see anything!"

"I told you to just ring the doorbell!", I heard Chaeyoung say it.

"We just used to this routine! You don't have to blame me! I didn't know that Sana was here, you stupid!", Jeongyeon answered.

"I told you if Tzuyu didn't reply to us nor answer our call, she was with Sana. But you don't want to believe me...To my instinct!".

And the two started bickering with each other.

Sana shook her head to me telling me to don't be pissed off with the two. I just nodded to her and turned to face Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

I cleared my throat and began to speak.

"You two won't stop there or I will drag you out of my house?", I seriously said then I felt Sana hold my hand and softly caress it.

"Sorry!", The two said in unison while keep on bowing their hands.

"Sorry if we disturbed your breakfast, Tzuyah!", Jeongyeon let out a silly laugh.

"Yah!", Chaeyoung murmured.

I was about to speak when Sana pulled me closer to her and snapped at us.

"Good morning, Chaeyoung. Good morning, Jeongyeon! You guys come here and join us for breakfast–."

"Babe! But..."

"Shhh. Stop whining. Your friends are here. And we'll also going to have breakfast now. We should invite them to eat with us than let them stand there". Sana murmured.

"Babe, I'm not done with you–".

"We have done it last night and just by now. I'm fully satisfied. So you sit there with them and I will just prepare our meal. Go now!". She gently pushed me and I could do nothing but follow her so she won't get annoyed with me. But before I sit down, I licked my fingers in front of her which made her gasp in shock.

"Yah! You're unbelievable! Stop doing that!", she whispered empathetically.

"Why? I was just tasting my breakfast–".

"I said go!". Sana glared at me and I just gave her a soft chuckle to my response.

---

"You really can't join us later?", Jeongyeon asked Sana; trying to convince the girl to come with them to the orphanage.

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu will be going to visit the orphanage and will be cooking for the children for free. They do it every Saturday and it's been two weeks since they started going that.

"I really want to but I can't. We'll be having a meeting later for the product endorsement. Maybe, next time? I'll come with you." Sana smiled at them. She then held Tzuyu's hand and caressed it softly. Tzuyu smilingly nodded at her.

"Alright! We're rooting for you!", Chaeyoung said excitedly.

---

Their breakfast ended happily. They talked about some stuff and share laughter as they have a fun conversation.

Just a few minutes later, Tzuyu quickly finished taking a bath and was already dressed up. She used the other bathroom so it won't be a hassle for them. She still needs to drive Sana to JYP Entertainment because last night, the girl just grabbed a taxi and went to her house. On the other hand, Sana was still in her room and not yet done. As they waited for the girl to come out of the door, Jeongyeon suddenly talked to Tzuyu while browsing on her phone.

"Yah! I believe you need to change your clothes", said Jeongyeon.

"I agree with her", Chaeyoung slowly nodded while watching TV.

"Why? This isn't good?", Tzuyu was confused while looking at her outfit.

"The innocent children should not see that later", Jeongyeon continued.

"Why?!", Tzuyu annoyingly asked as she didn't get the point. She stood up and hurriedly went inside the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror.

"Fck!", she blurted out.

Her friends heard it and started laughing.

"Did an ant bite you? We noticed that a while ago", Jeongyeon acted being worried yet there still a huge smile on her face.

"Ow, I guessed that's a really big ant!", Chaeyoung laughingly said.

"You two stop talking!", Tzuyu let out a hissed.

"I never thought that Sana was like Jihyo. A vampire..beautiful vampires!", Jeongyeon kept teasing Tzuyu. She burst out laughing along with Chaeyoung; they hit each other for not being able to stop themselves from laughing so hard. They only stop when Tzuyu threw the pillows at them and give them a deadly glare.

"Sana might hear you! Stop talking or you guys won't be able to breathe anymore", Tzuyu empathetically said then went to her room to change her clothes.

After one and a half hours, Sana was ready to go. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon want to come with the two to JYP Entertainment to see Mina and Jihyo.

"Turtle neck! Hurry up!", Jeongyeon said excitedly. She was sitting in the back seat with Chaeyoung.

"Yah! What did you just call me?!", Tzuyu said as she get inside her car.

"Sanayah!", Jeongyeon pouted her lips as she called out to the girl. "Tzuyu...Look! She's killing me with those eyes!", she whined at Sana.

"Don't glare at Jeong like that." Sana scolded.

"But she doesn't stop teasing me–".

"Let's go now. I don't want to be late", Sana interrupted the tall girl and Tzuyu just let out a heavy sighed then drove away from her car. She was glancing at the rear mirror to check her friends. The two at the back were busy with their phones. She immediately stepped on the brake at a full stop which cause Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung to bump their bodies in front and almost fall into the car seat. Sana was safe as Tzuyu blocked her arm to protect Sana.

"Babe! Be careful, please?", Sana said.

"What the f– Yah!", Chaeyoung blurted out in shock while Jeongyeon with her eyes glaring and gritted her teeth;  mouthed at Tzuyu, "Stupid dumbass!".

"I~I'm sorry! There was a cat that suddenly crossed the road. You guys were okay?". Tzuyu excused. She then looked at the back and wore a fake worried face but the truth is she took revenge on her friends. When Sana was no longer looking at them, she let out a smirk and mumbled at her friends, "Serves you right, dorks". Tzuyu sticks out her tongue at the two before driving again her car. She was now happy as well satisfied with her revenge.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#SaTzu❤️💛
#JeongChaeTzu🔥

Hello everyone. Stay put! Stay safe! ❤️
A vote will makes me smile. Thank you!😌😂😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
8.8K 794 13
They're a one peculiar group but these peculiars are set to save the world from danger. [Twice x Female Reader]
48.5K 1.9K 13
Sana once described Mina as a lonely penguin in need of protection. Mina never noticed it, but perhaps their affectionate Sana is the loneliest membe...
65.4K 1.9K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...