Unexpected Gifts

De Dyn_Arxon

Throughout his life, he never knew the love of his parents, but he knew he was loved by them. We all know of... Mais

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Charter IV
Chapter V
Charter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIIII
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Update

Chapter XLIX

755 22 0
De Dyn_Arxon

A man let out a dark grumble as he looked through a tome. The language was nothing like he was used to, but it mattered little. He was a Warlock, a magical warrior of Old.

He knew that the only reason he was woken up was because that bastard was reincarnated. Again.

He brushed his dark hair back, his mumble thick in his ancient tongue. He had spent the past few months researching and gathering what he could. He needed to be able to make sure he knew what he was going about. He shook his head as he closed his book. He motioned to a barmaid for another drink.

After a moment, a tankard was placed before him. He lifted the glass to his mouth but choked on the drink as the maid put a paper down on the table. It read 'The Daily Prophet' in large at the top. He studied the paper, noting that it was written by a man named Jared Kimmble. His attention was drawn to the magical image of paper, causing him to stare at the young couple in the image.

The man was dressed in dark clothes, a cloak around his shoulders. A sword was hung from his hip. His stature was tall, and muscled, and his eyes held power. His arm was securely around the waist of a woman with fair skin and hair. She was wearing a gown that clung to her shapely form. A babe was snuggly held in her arms.

"For the past two years, our world has been taken by storm, our government has been flipped upside down, and it has been proven that your background doesn't matter anymore. Your House, blood status, nor political leanings mean much now. This is all because of Harry Potter, formerly known as 'The-Boy-Who-Lived' due to his survival of the Killing Curse when he was only a year old. That day, he found himself orphaned and the only witness to his parents' murder. Where is he now? Harry Potter graduated a year early from Hogwarts this past summer. We all knew he would do spectacular things when he called upon Lady Magic herself to judge his claim when he took up his seats within the Wizengamot."

"He no longer finds himself simply 'Harry Potter', he is now Lord Hadrian James Potter-Black-Greengrass. He has stated that while the Black family has not merged one as the Potter-Greengrass names have, he claims the Black name in honor of his godfather, Sirius Black, and the previous Lord Arcturus Black, who gave his life defending Hogwarts this past spring. Lord Hadrian holds the titles of Lord Gryffindor and Peverell, both from his Potter heritage, as well as Lord Slytherin. He has explained that his mother, the late Lily Potter, was the direct and only blood Heiress of Salazar Slytherin himself."

"His wife and Lady, Daphne Ophelia, equally holds the shared titles. They have revealed that Salazar Slytherin tied his House to House Evanshade, which later became Evans. For those of you who aren't aware, Lily Potter was born Lily Evans. The couple have explained that because Slytherin and Evanshade have been joined, it means that no Lady Slytherin can claim the title, likewise for Lord Evanshade. The titles can only be held in union."

"Lord Hadrian James and Lady Daphne Ophelia Potter-Black-Greengrass have given their explicit permission for this to be released as they publicly announce the arrival of their daughter. Kairos Iolanthe Potter-Black-Greengrass was born on May the Twenty-ninth within Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The little girl has already captured the hearts of all families affiliated with House Potter. Such families are Buckul, a newly found line thought lost after the Potter Massacre of 1700, Finnegan, Lovegood, Weasley, Carrow, Black, Zabini, Granger, Malfoy, Bones, Longbottom, McGonagall-Ross, and Evans. They publicly claim to be united as friends and family under the banner of Clan Potter."

His eyes flew back to the man and woman in the picture. He cursed himself now that he knew he would have to the baby girl, Kairos Iolanthe, what was done to her father. He noted that the paper claimed to hold more information on different pages.

============================

"Lord Potter: 'My friends and family have stood behind me during the battle that threatened Hogwarts. I believe it is time to reveal one of my greatest secrets, one that I inherited from Godric Gryffindor himself. I'm not a wizard. Yes, I'm capable of magic, but I am a Wild Mage. A Mage is a term used for both male and female magical users like myself. We have titles such as witch, wizard, Sorceress, and Warlock. A woman who is the pentacle of her field can not be a Warlock, nor may a man be a Sorceress. However, a Mage is different. We are overall known as Battle Mages because while there are subsets and classes of Mages, we are all Battle Mages. Being a Wild Mage, I was born similar to an animagus, only without the training. I was born both animal and man, now this is not to say that I wasn't trained. Professor Minerva McGonagall, being my technical grandmother, assisted me in being able to shift between my two forms during my childhood. I am known to be emotional and headstrong with a large temper, something neither of my parents had.'

Kimmble: 'While we're undergoing this interview, Lord Potter, is there anything you wish to announce?'

Lord Potter: 'There is, however, I can only hope this reaches them. I was raised at the center of a war, threatened by a madman who thought he could control our world. He was nearly successful until he made the greatest mistake of coming after my family. I would like to speak to those who wish to see harm to myself and those close to me. I issue this single warning to you. You know who I am, what I am. Step out of the shadows and show your face. If you wish harm upon Clan Potter then gather your men, we will wage war and rain fire down. By blade and magic, my Knights stand with me.'

Kimmble: 'Yes, well. Lady Potter, would you like to comment?"

Lady Potter: 'My husband has not had an easy life, certainly not with Tom Riddle haunting him. I do agree with him though, I know that our Knights, our family, will stand in our defense as we will theirs.'

Kimmble: 'Forgive my ignorance, you both say the word 'Knight' as if it is a title. May I enquire about such?'

Lady Potter: 'The title of 'Knight Mage' is used to refer to someone(s) who are not Battle Mages that are trained under Battle Mages. Currently, only ten people hold the title of 'Knight Mage' today, our closest friends and family.'

Kimmble: 'That's very interesting. Did you not train under your husband?'

Lady Potter: 'Not so much under him as with him. It was the summer of last year that our Knights have begun to train with him as well. Because of my pregnancy, I had to pause my training, but I don't hold the title of Knight. Our family has a running joke about how we are the 'King and Queen' while they are our 'Knights', something which is commonly laughed about even though it holds more truth than what we originally thought.'

Kimmble: 'Would you mind commenting and elaborating on how that might be so?'

Lady Potter: 'Well, Hadrian is my soul mate. Now, I use this term in the literal sense. When we went on our first date our Family Magicks joined together, something that we didn't understand until later. We fell in love within a month and continue to fall harder each day. I remember our first Yule, we underwent an ancient Greengrass mind art, as is traditional for the Lord and Lady of my family. This art joined our minds together, not unlike our Magick. We didn't realize that we were soul mates until our honeymoon, where we came to the discovery of being soul-bound.'

Lord Potter: 'Soul mates are kindred spirits. They can be your sibling, best friend, or lover. Being bound together with the soul of another is different. Your souls are tied together for eternity, reincarnating at the whims of Ladys Fate and Magic, and Lord Death. Each reincarnation will always find the other, for they are their other half. They might not always fall in love as we have, but we are the reincarnations of an ancient King and Queen who are bound together to always find the other.'

Kimmble: 'If you're aware, are you willing to share just who you are the reincarnations of?'

Lady Potter: 'While we do know, we aren't willing to announce that knowledge. It is an intimate secret between myself and my husband. We are willing to share that while we are by no means them, the most recent reincarnation was Myrrdlin Aurelius and Morganna Le Fay, someone(s) who we find ourselves descended from.'

Kimmble: 'I must say, Lady Potter, that is a very strong claim. Many out there would wish to see you harm because of this knowledge.'

Lord Potter: 'We're aware. However, there is a singular man who knows the original incarnation of our souls. The knowledge of such was discovered during the time of Myrrdlin and Morganna. It brought about the end of Luarthur Pendragon and this table of Knights, as well as our two hailed magical beings. My threat and warning are issued to him. I only hope it is heeded, because the past will not be brought upon the present.'

Kimmble: 'Of course, I'm able to understand the process of giving due warning in defense of your family. Now, before we end this interview, I'd like to question about your current project. I hold the knowledge that you are establishing a community for both Magical and Muggle people?'

Lord Potter: 'Not quite. The woman who I consider my elder sister, the new Mrs. Malfoy, isn't of a magical background. She has been dubbed the 'Brightest Witch of Our Age', something which she earned because of not only her magical prowess, but also because of her intellect. If she wasn't so stubborn, she would be a better Slytherin than the Black and Malfoy families combined. Many of my friends are from either nonmagical or only half-magical backgrounds. My mother herself was of a nonmagical birth. Her sister, my aunt, and for all intents and purposes my mum, is a squib. I always thought that the trouble we go to just to hide our magic around our family is too bothersome. With the permission and help of Heir Seamus Finnegan, Clan Potter have pooled our resources and are not only restoring his ancestral land but are building a community there. It will be home to many muggles who know about magic because of a child or sibling. It is my hope that it will be a step in bettering the relationship between those ignorant of both worlds.'

Kimmble: 'Being a half-blood with a muggle sister, I'm extremely interested in this project. What are you doing to bridge the minds of ignorance?'

Lady Potter: 'During the last year of Hogwarts terms, Hadrian has been working in union with the staff. He was able to implement a traditional Samhain celebration alongside the Halloween Dance. During such, we and many purebloods explained the history and importance of our Pagan roots. He was also able to do such for Yule and Christmas, as well as many of our spring hols.'

Lord Potter: 'Meath, the name of the settlement and of the ancestral Finnegan land, has already been green-lighted by Queen Elizabeth and Taoiseach Bruton. As our muggle counterparts who are aware of magic, I needed their permission for my project. I also saw fit to warn them of Tom Riddle to ensure the proper safety measures were taken to prevent the many murders during his rise to power from happening again.'

Kimmble: 'Was revealing yourself to them such a good idea, Lord Potter? Also, are you going to continue to combat ignorance after Meath is constructed?'

Lord Potter: 'Madam Bones, Longbottom, and McGonagall-Evans joined me for the meeting. I ensured to have the proper permissions to speak with Queen Elizabeth and Taoiseach Bruton. To answer your other question, yes, I am. In order to do such, I'm currently running a small community of both Magical and Muggle construction teams who reside there currently. I am also in contact with the Goblin Nation to erect a small bank there. There is currently a singular goblin there that pays the crews out of Vaults in the names of Longbottom, Bones, Malfoy-Black, and myself. I and Finnegan are supplying the needed material to build Meath. We have several plans that not only educate but also bring together, both counterparts of the populace. We are in the process of combining modern technology and magical currents to ensure the living standard. Training programs that will ensure proper procedures and protections will be implemented for both Magical and Muggles for the greenhouses, Apothecary, and other such businesses. We are attempting something that could bring our world closer together and unite several of us with estranged parents or siblings just because we have magic and they don't.'

Kimmble: Excuse me for laughing, I understand why your friends would call you a royal title. What you are attempting is extremely admirable and inspiring. I find myself in awe at the fact that you're only seventeen and have already accomplished such. I'd like to thank you both for your time today and compliment your accomplishments of not only finding friends who will stand with you in such times but also for beginning your family.'"

============================

The man cursed loudly. Not only did they know who they were, but also called him out. Although, it wasn't just a warning to him. It told him that his prey had many enemies lurking in the dark.

Seventeen? Meath? This young man not only knew he was powerful but he surrounded himself with other powerful individuals and they were all using their power for the betterment of others.

Maybe he needed to meet with this Hadiran and Daphne. He planned to use his element of unknown to gather knowledge and hunt his prey silently. That was pissed away by just what he read. He knew he needed help, and he knew that he needed to go to the continent. He needed to speak to an old friend.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

565 12 7
Seeing the future has its costs, for you it takes a mental toll. Seeing the things and people you love suffer had never been something you could deal...
4.1K 193 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N was adopted by the Weasleys long ago and raised as one of the...
39.5K 1.2K 34
Lord Voldemort never panicked. But on the night, he found out that Harry Potter knows about Horcruxes, he freaked out. In his desperation to not die...