My Random Book Part 2!

Av blizlady

Random Stuff about The Lego Movie and Danger Force! Mer

Introduction! :) 🙂 🌈
Lego Dimensions Alternate Ending!
Deja Vu
The Lego Movie Character Development!
Random Oneshots
Incorrect Quotes!
Random Oneshot!
WHY?!
The Lego Movie Random Thing!
The Lego Movie Clear Up Something!
Incorrect Quotes!
Things That You Can't Take Seriously!
Mind Blowers That I Still Can't Believe And Make My Head Explode🤯
Chapa X Bose And Wyldstyle/Lucy X Emmet!
Incorrect Quotes Part 2!
Happy 10th Anniversary Of The Lego Movie! My Favorite Movie!
Random Stuff
Happy 4th Or 5th Anniversary Of The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!
Random Stuff
Girl Code Best Friend Bestie Girlfriend Girl Talk
Sister Talk!
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Random Thing/Theory About The Lego Movie And The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!
Special Announcement!
My Oc Oneshots!
Happy Presidents Day!
Guess What?
Random Oneshots!
The Lego Movie Theory!
Random Stuff!
I Watched The Lego Movie With My Big Sister!
I Watched The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part With My Big Sister!
The Lego Movie And The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part Theory!
Random Stuff
Tomorrow's My Birthday!
Today's My Birthday!
What A Great Birthday!
Birthday Party!
Remembering You REAL Ending!
Danger Force Is Coming Back?!
Girl Talk!
Random Stuff!
The Lego Movie Random Thing!
Happy International Women's Day!
Bestie Talk!
Comfort
Random Thing!
Random Stuff!
Sister Talk And Comfort
Pants!
Chapa And Bose's First Kiss!
Random Stuff!
Danger Force Season 3 2-Part Adventure Hints!
Chapa Got Arrested?!
A Lot Has Changed In Danger Force Season 3!
Danger Force Season 3 Promo 4!
I'm Excited For Season 3 Of Danger Force!
Stuff For Season 3 Of Danger Force!
Sneak Peeks Of Danger Force Season 3!
Scars
Detective Bose
The Force Returns Part 1 Review!
Random Stuff
The Force Returns Part 2 Review!
Chapa's Phone Home My Way!
Random Stuff!
Big Dynomite Review!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
No More Reviews :(
Random Stuff!
Death Epilouge
I Graduated!
Random Things
Random Stuff
Poptropica Personality Questions/Pop Quizzes
My OC!
My OCs!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
I Watched Elemental!
Everything Is Awesome
Random Stuff
Born This Way
Danger Force Is FINALLY Coming Back!
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Random Stuff
Simonetta
Random Stuff
Jealous
Random Stuff!
Merry Christmas Day!
Danger Force Guardians Of The Ponytail Review! part
The Battle For Swellview Alternate Ending My Way!
Rock Paper Scissors
It's My Birthday!
Rock Paper Scissors
Rock Paper Scissors

Random Stuff For Danger Force Season 3!

20 0 0
Av blizlady

Hey guys! Here's some stuff I made for Danger Force Season 3! Author's Note:I did not see Jaws, Jaws 2, Jaws 3-D, and Jaws 4 The Revenge, and I never will! I went on Wikipedia and read about the movies about what happened. I'd rather read about it, than see about it. Also if I ever did watch those movies-which I won't-I'd much rather hear the dialouge than watch the gore. I do love the theme music though, it's catchy. I love the 'Dum dum dum dum' and I think it's cool that the shark just frickin' exploded! It was kinda funny actually! With the: Chief Martin Brody:(Aiming an M1 Garand)"Smile, you son-of-a...!" Chief Martin Brody shoots the air tank in the shark's mouth; the shark explodes. LOL! The shark just frickin' explodes into a million pieces! And a big burst of water mixed with blood from the shark just shoots up in the air and falls back down. Me:"Whoa! That was a huge explosion! Whoa-ha-ha-ho! Why did-why did it explode?! What?! What were they holding that made them explode like that?!" I also think it's funny when it went like this: Chief Martin Brody:"Slow ahead." I can go slow ahead. Come on down here and chum some of this shit." LOL! The shark suddenly appears, causing Brody to recoil in shock. Chief Martin Brody:"You're gonna need a bigger boat." LOL! I know that's a famous line but I think it's funny the way he said it and his tone. I also think it's funny when Matt Hooper said to Quint and Chief Martin Brody about the shark 'Boys! I think he's come back for his noon feedin'!' 'Noon feedin' LOL! I also think it's funny when Mayor Vaughn said to Matt Hooper "Love to prove that, wouldn't ya? Get your name into the National Geographic" The National Geographic! LOL! And Matt Hooper said 'Ha ha ha ha ha' LOL! I also think it's funny when Matt Hooper said to Chief Brody about Mayor Vaughn 'That's it! Good-bye! I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch. I'll see you later, Brody.' 'Hot lunch' LOL! I also think it's funny when Chief Martin Brody said to Mayor Vaughn "You open the beaches on the Fourth of July it's like ringing the dinner bell for Christ's sake!" LOL! I also think it was funny when they went: Mayor Vaughn:(To Matt Hooper and Chief Martin Brody)"I don't think either one of you are familiar with our problems!" Matt Hooper:(To Mayor Vaughn)"Uh, I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and bites you IN THE ASS!" LOL! That's funny because when you ignore a problem sooner or later it's gonna bite you in the ass. Though they're talking about a literal shark that will swim up and bite you in the ass when you ignore that shark problem. I also thought it was funny when he continued: 'Now wait a second, wait a second. There are two ways to deal with this problem: You either kill this animal, or you're gonna cut off his food supply!' LOL! Anyway! Now you must be thinkin' "Girl, why ya tellin' me all this?" Well, you'll see later.

When Chapa gets arrested and is in jail.

Regular School

Math Class

Mika is sitting next to Miles, who is sitting next to a depressed Bose. Chapa's seat-which is next to Bose's seat-is empty.

Bose:"Class just isn't the same without Chapa. Just the thought of her alone and afraid in jail makes me think about her being alone and afraid in jail. I don't know how she's going to survive. Oh, that poor woman. Poor Chapa. I know, I gotta get her out! But to get her out of jail, first we gotta get in jail."

Miles:"How are we gonna do that?"

Scene cuts to the Swellview Bank

Bose:"Alright, put the money in the bag!(he is in the bank, wearing a sock over his head, with a bag in his hands, facing the wrong way)Put it in!"

The bank teller-who is a dude-speaks up.

Bank Teller:"Umm, you're facing the wrong way sir."

Bose:(turns around and laughs, then yells again)"Alright! Give me the money!"

Bank Teller:"Will that be from your savings or your checking account, sir?"

Bose:"Uhh, savings."

Bank Teller:"May I please see some identification?"

Bose:"Sure.(takes out a card and gives it to the bank teller)Here ya go."

Bank Teller:"Thank you."

Bose's driver's license card is shown. As the bank teller types on the cash register, Bose lifts up the sock on his head and give the twins a thumbs up. The twins-who are also wearing socks on their heads-sarcastically return the thumbs up and roll their eyes.

Bank Teller:"...Sir, we are showing a balance of zero dollars and zero cents from both of your accounts."

Bose:"Oh."

Bank Teller:"Next!"

Bose, Miles, and Mika walk out of the bank.

Bose:"Well, that went better than expected."

Miles:(Sarcastically)"Yeah! I didn't think we'd get Chapa out of jail this fast!"

Bose's eyes rip through the sock.

Later Bose decides to break Chapa out of jail by himself.

Bose goes to Swellview prison and bribes Officer Walnut with doughnuts.

Officer Walnut:"Alright, you can go see Chapa."

Bose:"Yes! Oh! Wait! Before I go see her..."

Bose takes out a cologne spray bottle, sprays it around himself, and twirls in it.

Officer Walnut:"You're twirling in a cologne cloud?! Who are you?"

Bose goes to see Chapa.

Chapa is sitting on her prison bench, playing the harmonica.

Bose:(Off screen; From a distance)"Chapa!"

Chapa thinks she is hearing things.

Chapa:"Oh, I can still hear Bose's sweet little voice."

Chapa continues to play her harmonica 

Bose:(Off screen; Now closer)"Chapa!"

Chapa realizes she is not hearing things

Chapa:"Wait, that's not in my head. That's really happening."

Chapa puts her harmonica down and turns to see Bose run in front of her cell door.

Bose:"Chapa!"

Chapa:"Bose!"

Chapa gets up, runs to her cell door, and puts her hands on the bars.

Chapa:"What are you doing here?"

Bose reaches in between the bars and grabs Chapa's hand.

Bose:"I'm here to bust you out of here."

Bose blushes.

Bose:"And...to tell you something...well...sing you something...I've been feeling for you for 3 years now."

Bose clears his throat, and starts to sing as he looks deep into Chapa eyes and squeezes her hand.

Bose:(Singing)"I think about you every morning when I open my eyes I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights I think about you every moment every day of my life you're on my mind all the time it's true I think about you you you you you I think about you you you you you."

While Bose is singing Chapa's face lights up, she blushes, she smiles really big, her eyes sparkle in delight, and well up with tears of joy. As Bose finishes singing, he looks expectantly at a misty eyed Chapa. She sniffs.

Chapa:(Voice cracking)"That was beautiful. Thank you. And in return, let me give you something."

Chapa lets go of Bose's hand and beckons with her finger for Bose to come closer.

Chapa:"Come closer."

Bose leans in a bit.

Chapa beckons with her finger again.

Chapa:"Closer."

Bose leans in some more, kinda scared.

Chapa places a hand on Bose's cheek and softly and gently caresses it as she softly and gently looks Bose in the eyes. Bose is confused, not knowing what was going on right now. Chapa then puts her finger under Bose's chin, gently pulls his head toward hers, leans in, closes her eyes, and puckers up her lips. Bose's eyes, my eyes, my sister's eyes, and the rest of the Chose fans in the world's eyes widen and a little smile is on our lips, showing our realization and shock of what is about to happen.

Chapa kisses Bose.

On the lips.

The sound they play when people on tv kiss plays. The 'Ooo' sound plays.

While the Chiles and Bomika fans through an ax through the tv, the Chose fans faint.

Me:(Bursting from intense happiness; holding onto my sister)"Sis, I-I think I'm gonna faint!"

My Sister:"Just keep holding onto me."

And as for Bose, well, Bose thought he really might have blacked out for a second. The girl of his dreams is kissing him. But not in his daydreams or dreams this time it happened in real life. He has waited for this moment for 3 years, and now that it is here he is already lost. Bose smiled through the kiss, closed his eyes, and kissed back. Bose put his hands on Chapa's cheeks. Chapa put her hands on Bose's cheeks. Bose quivered in delight. He sighed in pure bliss against Chapa's lips. For a long time, Bose wanted this to happen. And now it's happening. Oh boy, Bose is sure in seventh heaven. Bose felt as though he could thrive forever in that moment. Sure, jail might not be the most romantic place for a first kiss, but for Chapa, Bose, me, my sister, and the rest of the Chose fans in the world...

It was perfect.

I tell this to the people at school who don't watch Danger Force.

Their response.

(Sarcastically)"Mm, so romantic."

The kiss was warm, soft, gentle, tender, caring, and passionate like a butterfly's wings. As Chapa moved her sweet, warm, soft, pretty, pink, plump lips against Bose's lips and softly massaged them between hers, Bose felt like he was in heaven.

Bose:(In his head)"Her lips are so soft...This is amazing! This is like a dream! What I've always been fantasizing about came true! My body is feeling so much delight! I can feel the pleasure surging through my body! It's as if I've been waiting for this for so long!...Oh wait...I have...Ha ha!"

After a while Bose and Chapa run out of breath, break the kiss, lean their foreheads against each other, and smile.

Chapa:"I don't think friends do that."

Bose chuckles.

Bose:"Nope, they defintely don't." 

Suddenly, the two lovebirds heard the twins behind them.

The Twins:(Teasing)"Ooooh!"

Bose and Chapa blush and turn to look at the twins who have smug looks on their faces.

Chapa:"How-how long have you guys been standing there?"

Mika:"Long enough to see you two kiiissssss~!"

Miles started making kissy noises and kissy faces and Mika joined in as well.

Mika:"#Chose!"

Miles:"Are you two gonna get maaaaaarrrrrriiiiiiiieeeeeeeed~?"

Bose and Chapa just roll their eyes, ignore them, and turn to eachother.

Bose:"Chapa..."

Bose takes both of Chapa's hands and looks seriously into her eyes.

Bose:"I want you to know that...that I think you are the most beautiful being God created."

Chapa blushes and looks away, eyes closed, smiling, smitten, and flattered.

Chapa:"Oh Bose!"

Bose puts his finger under Chapa's chin and gently turns her head so she can look at him.

Bose:"Looking deep into your brown eyes makes me weak in the knees."

Chapa blushes.

Bose:"You're just the sexiest thing ever."

Chapa blushes even harder.

-------------------

Here's some random stuff I came up with

There's this Garfield comic where Jon and Garfield were at the beach and Jon said 'Look at that pretty girl sitting in the water! I'm gonna get her attention. SHARK!' Everyone ran screaming and trampling over Jon in the process. Jon said 'Look! Here she comes!' But the girl just slapped him and said 'How dare you panic all those people?' Jon said 'Well it can't get worse than this' and a shark that has shown up said 'You called?' You were wrong! You yelling 'Shark!' on the beach it's like ringing the dinner bell for Christ's sake!

--------------

Street Fightin'

Mika:"You alright, Ray?"

Ray:"Yeah don't worry about me. Worry about her!"

Ray points to a pissed off Chapa walking towards Crank.

Mika:"Ooh yeah! Someone should stop her! Seriously though, what's the incident?"

We got a pissed off Chapa on our hands right now and THAT'S your concern? Crank being mean to Bose and pushing the berserk button on Chapa it's like Crank wants to die and has a death wish and let the bull(Chapa)out of the bull pen for Christ's sake!/and let the tiger(Chapa)out of the cage for Christ's sake!/and let the lion out of the phone booth for Christ's sake! Say your prayers, Crank! It would have been funny if Chapa said that. It would have been funny if Chapa said 'Say your prayers, Crank!' Me:(To Crank)"You being mean to Bose it's like letting the bull(Chapa)out of the bull pen for Christ's sake!/You being mean to Bose it's like letting the tiger(Chapa)out of the cage for Christ's sake!/You being mean to Bose it's like letting the lion out of the phone booth for Christ's sake!(Singing)Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've recieved orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.(To the rest of Danger Force; In a normal voice)You're gonna need a bigger gym."

I start mimicking the "Jaws" theme music to represent Chapa about to kill Crank.

Me:"Dum dum dum dum dum dum."

Ray:"Stop making that music!"

Mika:"It's scaring me!"

Miles:"Yeah, you're creeping me out!"

I just smirk and continue to mimick the music.

Me:"Dum dum dum dum dum dum."

Mika:"Quick! Everyone! Plug your ears and go like this!"

Mika closes her eyes and plugs her ears.

Mika:"La la la la la la la la!"

Miles and Ray join in as well.

Me:"No! Don't do that! Hear me! Hear me!"

Chapa:"Hey you!"

Me:"What?"

Chapa:"Shut up!"

Me:"Right!"

----------------

Me:(To Emmet when he first sees Lucy in The Lego Movie)"Well. What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen a pretty girl before?"

------------------

Return Of The Kid

Ray:"Looks like you and me are going to Pound Town, buddy!"

Henry:"Pound Town is nice this time of year! But I really just wanna finish my Nacho Ball."

However Ray and Henry see that Bose has eaten it and tries to blame it on Chapa.

Bose:(Pointing his thumb at Chapa)"Chapa ate it."

Chapa opens her mouth in shock, like she's saying 'Oh. No. He. DIDN'T' in a non-verbal way.

I giggle with my hands over my mouth. I remove my hands from my mouth and laugh out loud.

Me:(About Bose and Chapa)"He(Bose)likes her(Chapa)! He's pushing her buttons and teasing her because he likes her!"

Chapa:(Angry)"Why are you always pushing my buttons?!"

Bose:(Baby voice)"Because you're so cute when you get mad!"

It's true. Bose thinks Chapa's cute when she's angry. Bose loves the way her eyebrows furrow, eyes narrow, lips purse, and cheeks puff up, which she is doing right now.

Bose:(Pointing at Chapa)"Oh, look at her! She's so cute! Look at her face!"

Chapa:"I'm not cute, you're cute!"

Ray:"We're all cute! Okay? We're all cute!"

And everyone is all like flattered.

------------

Quarankini

Chapa:"You any good at dancing?"

Schwoz:"You any good at being angry all the time?"

Bose:"You're really good at that Chapa."

Chapa gets angry and makes an angry facial expression.

Bose:"You're doing it right now! That's it! There it is!"

Bose:(To Chapa in a flirtatious tone)"You know, you're cute when you're angry."

Chapa blushes and looks away to hide her blushing face.

Bose:(To Chapa in a seductive tone)"Nothing makes me as turned on as seeing you when you're angry."

Chapa blushes even harder.

---------------------

An Imposter Among Us

When Chapa meets her clone.

Clone Chapa:"Sup."

Chapa smiles and waves.

Clone Chapa looks at Clone Bose, turns to Chapa and smiles.

Clone Chapa:"Isn't Clone Bose hot?"

Chapa:(Smiling even bigger)"Yeah!(To Ray about Clone Chapa)Wow! This chick is exactly like me!"

-----------------

Drive Hard

Before they watched the news in the R.V.

Bose is on the couch sitting next to Chapa.

Ray went around a sharp bumpy turn causing Bose and Chapa to fall off the couch and Bose to fall on top of Chapa.

Bose:"Whoa!"

He then sees what happened and blushes.

Bose:"Uh...hey..."

Chapa blushes as well.

Chapa:"Hey..."

Bose has never been on top of Chapa before. To be honest, he kinda liked the position they were in: Bose's downstairs touching Chapa's downstairs, Bose's chest touching Chapa's breasts, Bose's lips close to Chapa's lips.

Chapa:"Um, Bose? You can get off of me now."

Bose:(Gently and softly carressing Chapa's cheek; In a dreamy tone of voice)"Please let this last."

Chapa playfully scoffs and playfully pushes Bose off of her.

Later

Bose:(Getting up from the couch)"I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

Bose gets up and begins to walk to the bathroom but the road gets bumpy and he loses his balance.

Bose:"Whoa!"

Bose falls back down on the couch and lands next to Chapa, with his arm around her. He smiles.

Bose:(Flirtatiously)"Hey..."

Chapa blushes.

Chapa:"Um...Hi?"

Later

Doris Or Caroline:"I think your friends are calling for you in the bathroom."

Bose:"Love those guys!"

Bose:(In his head)"Especially Chapa. She's so pretty."

Later

When Chapa suggests her teleporting plan everyone is on board with it. Mika points out that when she suggests a teleporting plan everyone gets quiet but when Chapa suggests it everyone agrees.

Ray:"She sold it better."

Bose:"Also I'm terrified at her.(In his head)But I'm actually sexually attracted to her at the same time. She's sexy, hot, gorgeous, beautiful, and pretty. The way she kicks butt is so hot. And she's quick and agile like a leopard! But I can't say this out loud because the writers for this show are IDIOTS!" Bose broke the frickin' fourth wall.

-------------

Bose, Chapa, and Mika are sitting on the Man's Nest couch. Mika and Bose are sitting on the far right side of the couch and Chapa is sitting on the left side of the couch, jealous, pouting, hand on cheek, and sighing? Why? Because Mika is flirting with an uncomfortable and a disgusted Bose. Mika is sitting on Bose's lap, has her chest pressed against his chest, flirtatiously twirling her hair, and flirtatiously giggling.

Bose:"Um, Mika? There--there's this thing called "personal space" and I need you to back UP!"

Mika just giggles.

Mika:"Oh honey! You're so funny, Bosey!(lowers her eyelids)Do you mind if I kiss you?"

Chapa gasps as her eyes widen. The poor girl was on the verge of tears.

Bose, meanwhile, gags.

Bose:"Yes! I do mind--mmffgghh!"

Bose gets cut off by Mika's lips on his. And he did not enjoy it AT ALL. Chapa's eyes well up with tears. Chapa puts her face in her hands, gets up, runs to the corner of the room, and starts to cry.

Bose pushes Mika off of him.

Bose:"Get off of me, "Honey!" Bose said in a mocking tone, mocking Mika.

Bose then wipes his tongue, trying to get rid of Mika's taste.

Bose:"Ew! Ugh!"

Bose then notices Chapa crying. He then rushes to her, worried.

Bose:(Comfortingly)"Hey, hey! What's wrong?"

Chapa:"Just leave me alone."

Bose:"No I won't! Not when you're upset, Chapa!"

Chapa:(Removing her hands from her face, revealing her tear stained face)"Why would you care about and like a ugly, flat-chested girl like me? You obviously like Mika. She's smarter than me, she's prettier than me, she's got a bigger chest."

Bose:"Chapa, look at me. I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world. I think you're WAY prettier than Mika, and yes while Mika does have a bigger chest, I find small chests more attractive. They're more perky. Besides, I'm not a boob guy, I'm a butt guy. And I think you have a great butt. It's cute. It's juicy. It's bouncy. It's jiggly. It's plump. It's full. It's round. Meanwhile, Mika has a flat butt."

Mika:(Now standing up and turning around; About her butt)"This looks flat?! Come on! It's like two fresh apples back here!"

--------------

Uncle Hambone

Chapa:"Even though what you guys did was borderline evil, it made Sage feel better. Thanks."

Chapa turns to Bose and smiles.

Chapa:"Especially you Bose, for coming up with that great idea in the first place."

Bose smiles. Bose feels the warm breath of Chapa as she moves in and gently kisses Bose's cheek. Bose's heart races. Chapa's soft lips make contact with Bose's skin and she lingers momentarily before her lips caress his cheek and she pulls back and smiles at Bose. Bose has a huge grin on his face. He touches where Chapa kissed, savoring how her soft, warm lips felt.

Bose:(Happily)"I'll never wash this cheek again!" 

Chapa smiles, leans in again, and gives Bose a peck on the lips. Bose grins even bigger. He touches his lips, savoring the moment that just happened a moment ago.

Bose:(Dazed)"Whoa..."

Miles:"Okay! Let's get back to the Man's Nest and--"

Bose:"Miles, Miles, please. I'm still savoring the moment! Ho ho!"

Bose has his eyes closed with a big grin on his face.

--------------------

Chapa:"Looking deep into your brown eyes makes me weak in the knees."

Bose:"Looking at YOU makes ME weak in the knees."

Chapa blushes.

Chapa:"Am I really that pretty?"

Bose:"Oh yes. By far."

Chapa blushes even harder.

-------------------

Mika and Bose are sitting on the far r

---------------------

Mika is flirting with an uncomfortable and disgusted Bose and a jealous Chapa is standing in the corner, arms crossed, rolling her eyes.

Mika flirtatiously twirls her hair and flirtatiously giggles.

Mika:(Flirtatious tone)"Do you wanna kiss me?"

Bose makes a disgusted face, gags, and sticks his tongue out.

Bose:(Disgusted tone)"Easiest 'No' I've ever given."

---------------------

Miles is flirting with an uncomfortable and disgusted Chapa and a jealous Bose is standing in the corner, arms crossed, rolling his eyes.

Miles:(Flirtatious tone)"Do you wanna kiss me?"

Chapa makes a disgusted face, gags, and sticks her tongue out.

Chapa:(Disgusted tone)"Easiest 'No' I've ever given."

----------------------

Bose:"I have an irresistable urge to kiss you, Lula Elena Chapa Da Silva."

Chapa:"Why?"

Bose:"Because...it would not occur to you why."

----------------------

Me:(To Miles)"Uh, I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to keep flirting with Chapa until Bose walks up and kicks you IN THE ASS!"

---------------------

Me:(To Mika)"Uh, I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to keep flirting with Bose until Chapa walks up and kicks/zaps you IN THE ASS!"

-------------

Street Fightin'

Me:(To Crank)"Uh, I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to keep being mean to Bose until Chapa walks up and kicks/zaps you IN THE ASS!"

-------------------

Bose

Weakness:Is a simp for alien girls? Pffft! No! Alien girls? My ass! Bose is a simp for Chapa! I mean come on! We all know that Bose thinks Chapa is smokin' hot! I'm only trying to say that, Bose and Chapa look so cute together. They would make SUCH a cute couple!

------------------

Bose is sick.

Chapa goes to Bose's house to take care of him. 

Bose is in bed moaning and groaning.

Bose:"Ugh...I don't feel so good..."

Suddenly Bose hears Chapa's voice which is in a seductive tone.

Chapa:"Never fear..."

Bose turns to see Chapa's leg in a red heel by the doorway, then she shows the rest of her body and leans against the doorway, giving Bose a naughty smirk.

Chapa:"Nurse Chapa is here..."

Chapa sexily winks at Bose. Bose's eyes grow wide and his mouth drops open at what he sees. What he sees is Chapa in a sexy nurse outfit. Chapa is wearing a sexy, tiny, buttoned-with the top buttons unbuttoned revealing her cleavage-white and red nurse dress, a white and red cross hat, and red high heels.

Bose:"Hello nurse..."

Chapa giggles, props herself up, puts her hands on her hips, and struts over to Bose while licking her lips and swinging her hips. Bose gulps. Chapa arrives at Bose's bed, sits on the edge of it, and caresses Bose's cheek.

Chapa:"So...How can I help you today, Mr.O'brian?"

Bose's face turns red and he starts to sweat.

Bose starts to stutter.

Bose:"Um...uh...I...I-I...um...uh..."

Suddenly Chapa gets on top of Bose, hovering over him.

Chapa:"That's not an answer, sweetheart."

Bose whimpers, intimitated and scared but sexually attracted to Chapa at the same time.

Bose:"Oh man...uh...um...I...I-I..."

Chapa giggled again.

Chapa:"You're cute, O'brian..." She purred. 

Bose let out a whimpering moan.

Then, what Chapa did next almost gave Bose a heart attack.

She unbuttoned a few more buttons on her dress, showing more and more of her cleavage.

Bose moaned.

Bose:"Ooooooh..." He moaned.

---------------

Me:"If Bose and Chapa were marine sea ocean animals, Bose would be a dolphin because he's friendly and has a sense of humor, and Chapa would be a shark because she's scary but misunderstood. Though it would be the Chapa at the end of Henry Danger because she was grumpy and cynical, and she would go beserk if you mention her stolen phone or if you are mean to Bose or flirt with Bose. The present Chapa would be a dolphin because now Chapa is happy, cheerful, bubbly, has a sense of humor, and is always willing to help someone. If they were marine sea ocean animals in movies, Bose would be the friendly whale shark from Finding Dory because he's friendly! Chapa(From the end of Henry Danger because she was grumpy and cynical, and she would go beserk if you mention her stolen phone or if you are mean to Bose or flirt with Bose)would be the shark from Jaws but because she's a girl she would be Brucette and Brucetta instead of Bruce. So instead of 'Boys! I think he's come back for his noon feedin'!' It's 'Kids! I think she's come back for her noon feedin'!' Because in the second Jaws film it shows Martin Chief Brody's kids and their friends on boats. And at one point a kid named Eddie was swimming, and a shark dorsal fin was following behind him. But this time it's a girl! Anyway Chapa would be the shark from Jaws because she's scary and likes to hurt people and in Street Fightin' she almost killed Crank as revenge for being mean to Bose. It's like Crank is Christine(Novel)Chrissie(Film)Watkins from the opening scene of Jaws. Well, they both start with a 'C'. And Chrissie being dragged and yanked by cables by the shark all over the place is like Chapa chasing Crank all over the place. And when Chrissie was being devoured by the shark, and Crank was being zapped by Chapa, both scenes were off-screen. And I can see why. Two words. Too. Violent. You can hear their screams of anguish when they were being attacked. While Chrissie suffered severe bites from the shark, I'm not surprised if Crank suffered third degree burns from Chapa. Crank is also like the boy Alex Kintner from Jaws and Crank's mom is Mrs.Kintner from Jaws. Ray is Police Chief Martin Brody from Jaws. Schwoz is the scientist, marine biologist, Matt Hooper from Jaws. Vice Mayor Willard is Mayor Vaughn from Jaws. Chapa almost killing Crank as revenge for being mean to Bose it's like inJaws 2 where the female shark-Brucette mate of the shark Bruce-killed people as revenge for the loss of her mate. Hey! You'd be angry too if your love interest frickin' exploded into a million pieces! It's also like in Jaws 3-D where the female shark Brucetta killed people as revenge for the loss of her offspring; Baby shark. Cartoon Baby Shark footage of the baby shark shows up with the theme music playing in the backround. No, not that one! The Baby Shark in Jaws 3-D. It's also like in Jaws 4 The Revenge. Film; Take revenge on the Brody family for the killing of it's parents by killing people. Chapa is like the mother shark Brucetta from Jaws 3-D and Bose is like her offspring which is the Baby Shark/Danny from Jaws 3-D. Chapa is like the mommy shark from Baby Shark and Bose is like the baby shark from Baby Shark. Chapa is like Mama Bear and Bose is like Baby Bear. It's like Chapa is a mama bear and Bose is her cub. Animal mammals fiercely protect their offspring. Which makes this: Bose:"I'm not good at math but, I think they outnumber us!" Chapa:"Stay behind me and I'll protect you." Chapa is always protecting Bose and sacrificing herself for him and saving him. I hope someday Bose returns the favor and does the same thing for Chapa. Bose would say "Chapa has always protected me, sacrificed herself for me, and saved me. Now it's my turn to do the same for her." Anyway! Just circling back around! Chapa is like the mother and Bose is like the offspring! Which makes this:

The Danger Force Awakens

Bose:"Are you my mommy?"

Chapa:"What? No! I am not your mommy, Bose! Let go!"

And this:

Street Fightin'

Crank:(To Chapa about Bose; Taking a threatening step towards Chapa)"What are you, his mommy?"

Chapa scoffs.

Chapa:"I know you didn't just take a threatening step towards me."

Crank:"I did! And now I'm doing this!"

Crank throws something at Bose's feet, causing Chapa to angrily spark.

Fitting!

The music theme that would accompany Bose would be the Baby Shark music theme song and the music theme that would accompany Chapa would be the Jaws music theme. I would put those music videos here, but I don't know how! Anyway! But then Bose and Chapa meet, Bose helps Chapa get over her aggressive behavior, they mate, have sex and have some mixed breed great white shark and whale shark babies!

Hey! They should make a movie about this! It should be called "When Sharks Collide"

Tagline "When mean meets friendly"

Check out the trailer!

Film reel countdown.

Green screen with "The following preview has been associated by the motion picture society of America"

Spongebob French Narrator:"Ahhh, the sea. So calm. So beautiful. So...um...wet."

They show Bose as a whale shark.

Spongebob French Narrator:"But when there is beauty...there is danger!"

They show Chapa as a great white shark.

I continue the narration.

Me:"Based on the film franchise called "Jaws" with a successful first film but unsuccessful sequels, comes a feature length film, full of celebrities..."

Shows Cooper Barnes as Chief Martin Brody from Jaws.

Me:"Cliches..."

Shows Chapa as a great white shark looking scary.

Me:"And repetitive, ominous music..."

John William's score from Jaws plays in the backround.

Dum dum dum dum dum dum

Me:"That's really sweet..."

Shows Chapa as a great white shark and Bose as a whale shark cuddling together.

Me:"And heartfelt..."

Shows Chapa as a great white shark and Bose as a whale shark swimming together.

Me:"Huh...didn't see THAT coming."

Shows a scuba diver affectionally petting a shark's nose and both are smiling.

Me:"When Sharks Collide..."

Dive in and enter a world of unlimited sea creatures, like sharks, dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and octopuses!

I don't know how to continue with this. (High-pitched) Sorry~ Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

625 18 18
Compilation of the random little stories that pop into my head Some of these are requests from users on Archive of Our Own (AO3) and they will be cre...
HOUR OF POWER Av UC

Allmän skönlitteratur

148 10 5
Cool brief stuff! Makes for awesome pass time. {Ps Fantasy and SciFi included}
7.8K 85 9
(Book 2) (This is a sequel to my previous story "Life Before", I recommend you read that one first.) ^^ (Rex Dangervest X OC) Rex finds himself alon...
79 0 10
Another part of the invincibles. Some random! Some parts that will make sense. And some that are drama filled! Anyway...enjoy!