Forbidden Love [Completed]

By callmeCRAZY8

Love comes in forms of different perspectives, rather it's designed to fulfill happiest or shatter someone in... More

welcome
list of characters
authors note
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
Author's Note
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(14)

1.1K 73 25
By callmeCRAZY8

"You look tired." I heard Chad say when he approached me. I was standing underneath a car as it as up on the lift, staring at it, and not getting anything done.

When I looked over at him, he was looking at me, and I could tell that he knew something was wrong.

But nothing was wrong.

I didn't think anything was wrong.

All I know is that I hardly slept last night for many reasons. One being the fact that Amaya was stuck in my head from that afternoon, so I couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning all night, frustrated that I couldn't sleep.

The other is the same reason, but at the same time it was completely different. It still involved her but my mind was keeping me up all night, with some thoughts of her but then again, no thoughts.

It was weird.

So, after that stressful night, I was tired this morning.

I was hoping nobody could tell, but Chad saw the way I was staring off into space and wanting to pass out at the same time.

My mind was all over the place at the moment, and it seemed that I couldn't escape it.

"I didn't sleep well." I replied before finishing up the work that I was slacking on.

Chad looked at me a little longer before walking away. I looked over at him, and thn went back to work to finish this car up.

After I was finally done, I sighed before moving from underneath the car. I lowered the car back to the ground before turning my attention to the hood.

The time that it consumed that, was terrible. When I was done, I was glad, and I wiped my ands before walking around and making sure everything looked good.

Chad walked out into the shop after a few minutes, then stopped and smiled at me.

"What?"

"That woman is here."

After hearing that, my heart started thumping against my chest. I saw Chad walk away before I slowly walked out of the shop and saw that car pulled up in front.

When I walked to the driver side, Alina was sitting there, but when I looked over at the passenger seat, I didn't see Amaya.

My mouth almost spoke for me as I was about to ask where she was being stopping myself.

"Hi, Remi. I talked to one of the men here, and they told me that I needed a part for my car from the last time I brought it in." She reached back and grabbed a box from the backseat.

I grabbed it from her and then opened it to see what part it was. I heard her explain the situation and what one of my coworkers told her.

"I'll get right to it." I said to her. I told her to park, then I'd drive the car into the shop as soon as possible.

After she got out, she told me that she was going inside for a moment. I walked back inside to move the car that I finished, and park it outside.

Chad walked out once I parked the car before looking around. "Where did she go?" I motioned towards the building the saw him look over at her car. "She's cute. That's the one you've been looking for?"

"Shut up." I said, making him laugh. "No, it's not."

"Could of fooled me. You're always out here looking for someone."

"I'm never out here looking for someone." I said, making him raise an eyebrow. "That one time.."

He nods before looking around. "Yeah, well.. she's cute."

"Not interested in her." I said. I heard him chuckle before walking away, then I saw Alina walk outside.

She walked towards me before standing next to me and looking around. I saw her look towards me, and this burning questions that's in the back of my head was present in the front now.

But I didn't ask any questions.

Something I never did.

After a moment, I drove her car inside and parked it on the lift. I got out, did the usual routine, and started working on her car.

It didn't take long, and she was mostly standing outside on the phone. I kept glancing over at her before finishing up her car that was now done.

I moved it outside then parked it as Alina was walking towards me. I got out, and walked towards her before handing her the keys.

"That didn't take long."

"I'm faster than most of the guys here." I shrugged.

She smiles. "Thank you, Remi."

"No problem."

After a moment, she went inside to pay. I looked around then caught Chad watching me with a smile, but I ignored him before letting my mind wander off to Amaya.

I wanted to know where she was but didn't know how to ask, or if I even wanted to ask. I knew a part of me was curious but then again, I didn't want to care.

After a few minutes, Alina walks back outside. I saw her smile at me before telling me thank you again and I watched her walk to her car.

As she was walking to her car, I walked with her as she got into the driver side then she closed the door. I saw her look over at me before smiling. "Are you busy later?"

"No.. why?"

"Amaya wants you to come over." I saw her look at me as I nod, wondering where she was but didn't have to ask. "She's with one of my friends today. But she told me to tell you to come over if you can."

"What time?"

"Whenever you get off."

I nod as I look around for a moment before looking back at her. "I'll do that." I saw her smile before telling me goodbye.

She left afterward, and it didn't take Chad long to come over, and start harrassing me.

"She's really pretty, Remi."

"Good. How about you ask her out?"

"And steal her away from you?" He questions as he followed me into the shop. "I can't do that to you."

I turn to face him before sighing. "I don't like her.. I like.. her sister."

Chad furrows his eyebrows before realizing who I was talking about. "The woman in the wheelchair?"

"Unfortunately." I sigh. I didn't want to tell him that we hung out, so I kept my mouth shut.

But Chad didn't keep his mouth shut.

"Why don't you ask her out?"

"Why don't you shut up?" I question, making him laugh. "Don't you have work to do?"

Chad leans on a car as he watched me. He kept smiling at me before nodding, and finally walking off.

After he was gone, I shook my head then got back to work. I tried focusing on everything around me, but my mind wandered off to Amaya, and that made me nervous.

I wasn't sure what it was about her that made me like her. Maybe the fact that she has this mysterious vibe towards her that I have yet to uncover, but then again, she's gorgeous, and that's another reason.

After work was finally over, I clocked out then left. I turned my music up as loud as I could before driving to Amaya's house.

When I pulled down her road, I saw her house come into view. I pulled up into the driveway then parked my Jeep, and sat there for a few minutes before getting out.

The walk up towards the house was nerve-wrecking, but I stopped in front of the door, and knocked. I waited for someone to come to the door as I looked around.

Alina opened the door then smiled at me before allowing me to walk inside. After she closed the door, I followed her through the hall, and into the living room where Amaya was sitting near the bookshelf.

When she looks up, she smiles at me but something was off.

I walked closer to her, and saw that her face was a little pale and she had bags underneath her eyes.

"Hey, Remi." Her voice was hoarse but she coughed a few times before telling me to sit.

I saw on the chair next to her as she had a book in her hands, and when I looked closer, I saw that it was a Bible.

"I already read this millions of times." She smiles. "I'm re-reading to study more."

"Study what?"

She smiles. "Study about Jesus."

That made me slowly nod as I took this time to look around. I saw the huge fan above that was spinning slowly, then saw a lot of pictures on the walls with paintings scattered around.

"How was work?" Amaya asks, making me look over at her.

"It was ok." I said, a little confused as to why she asked that. "How was.. your day?"

She glanced over somewhere, and when I looked over, I saw Alina walking into the living room. I look back at Amaya as she was looking at her sister, before looking back at me.

"It was good."

I heard something in her voice that made me believe that she was lying, but I couldn't understand what she was lying about.

I didn't talk about it anymore.

"Are you hungry, Remi?"

"No, thanks though." I saw Alina nod before walking back out of the living room.

Amaya was looking at me when I looked over at her, which made me look around the living room again. I could feel her staring at me as I was looking at all the things that were on the walls.

"You seem interested in the living room." Amaya said. I look at her as she smile, but I shrugged instead of saying anything. "I'm glad you came over."

I nodded. "Me too."

"I know there's not much to do.." She said as she looks around.

I stared at her for a moment, looking over her features and letting my eyes wander over her before she looks over at me, and catches me staring at her.

"Have you read all of them?" I ask, pointing at the bookshelf behind her.

She looks back before smiling at me. "Yes. Three or four times, actually. I love reading."

"I can tell."

That made her smile as she looks down at the Bible in her hands. I kept watching her before leaning back, then glancing at the time on my phone when I pulled it from my pocket.

"Do you need to be home at a certain time?" Amaya asks, making me look at her.

"Not really."

"Do live alone?"

"With my sister."

She nods then smiles. "That's nice. If you need to leave for dinner, I understand. I just wanted to see you."

Her voice was small as she looks at me, which made an aching in my chest but soon disappeared after a moment.

"No.. it's fine."

She slightly smiled then Alina called from the kitchen, saying that dinner was ready.

"Are you eating with us?" She asks.

"No." I said as I stood up, which made her look at me. "I better get going though."

"It was good seeing you, Remi." She smiles as I started walking out of the living room. "Um.." She said, which made me turn towards her. "Do you think we could hang out again? This weekend?"

I stood there, watching her for a moment before nodding. "Sure. I'll come over."

That made her smile as she nods, then Alina came out. I told her I was going, and she walked me to the door.

"Bye, Remi." Amaya said as I walked out, then saw her watching me.

Aline smiles at me before nodding. "Have a great night, Remi."

After she shut the door, I walked to my Jeep then sat there for a moment. I stared at the house in front of me before letting out a long sigh, then eventually left with so many thoughts in my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
216K 11.5K 41
A deeply moving love story that will throw you into an emotional roller-coaster of learning the diverse facades of love. "Her presence took hold of...
269K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
288 2 36
No one loves fiction stories quite as much as Remi, but sometimes tales in books are made out to seem much better than they actually are. When a par...